FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!

4.1K 312 139
By Sathvikaa03

It has been 9 days Aryan left to Udaipur, Prabha also left 2 days back and finally tomorrow is the day Akshara's identity will be revealed. But she doubts Abhimanyu already knows about her. His calm demeanor when she told him that the attack was personal didn't sit well with her. Him cooking food for Aryan is also unexpected. Abhimanyu only did that to family. They had invited many people for dinner like that. Abhimanyu never cooked neither he let her cook. Something was fishy. She could sense it. If her Abhi already knows about it, then why was he being silent. He thought she would not trust him or what? What was he waiting for? And since when he knows the truth. She just wanted to ask those questions right that night but she stopped herself thinking there are only 10 days left.

It actually didn't matter to her whether he knows or not. The only thing that matters was him hiding the truth. But only he could tell the answers to her. 1 more day, everything will be as clear as day. But she was apprehensive regarding the Birla Siblings' reactions. She didn't know how will they take it. She just hoped the truth would not create differences betweenthem.

All were sitting in the living hall. It was time Akshara should tell Birlas that they should leave to Udaipur tonight. She asked Abhimanyu to tell but he didn't agree saying that it was her truth to tell.

Akshara cleared her throat – Mujhe tum logo ko kuch batana hai!

Everyone looked up. Arav – Kya batana hai, Bhabhi?

Akshara – We should leave to Udaipur tonight. I will introduceyou all to my family tomorrow.

There was silence. Akshara felt that her heart would come out of her chest. No one was talking. They were just staring at her. she looked at Abhimanyu who was also looking at his siblings waiting for their reactions.

Arav smiled and shouted – Finally. Kitne din ki kapde pack karu mai? Traditional pack karu?

Arav went to Akshara and hugged her – I am very much excited Bhabhi.

Akshara left the breath she didn't knew she was holding.

Anya – me too.

Ajay – Me too.

Abhimanyu smiled and shook his head. If their reaction was a second late, he was sure Akshara might have had a heart attack.

Akshara' eyes misted looking at them. Their unconditional love always left her overwhelmed. She must have been very lucky to get them as her family. She thought they would have complaints regarding her family and secrecy but not even once they didn't ask her not even by mistake in last 8 months.

Anya – Are aap ro kyu rahe ho, Bhabhi? Don't worry. We will handle everything as long as we all are together.

Akshara smiled. Anya was indeed her Abhi's reflection. He said the same thing when she was feeling nervous. Anya would become a great businesswoman one day. she was sure.

Arav – Are Bhabhi. Ye rona dhona bandh karo aap. These tears are very precious you know. Ab tho bahut kaam baki hai. Mujhe kapde select karni hai. Packing karni hai. Mere paas ache kapde bhi nahi hai. Kya yaar Bhabhi, aap 2 din pehle nahi bata sakte the?

Akshara shook her head. Here she thought he would complain for telling them the truth and the boy was complaining that he had no clothes. She whacked him gently – Udaipur jaa rahe hai hum. It is a city. You will have n no. of malls there. All brands of your liking. Vaha khareed sakte ho.

Anya – Iske paas already bahut kapde hai, Bhabhi. Itna tho mai bhi complain nahi karti outfits ke bare me ladki hoke jitna ye karta hai. Your closet is already full, Aru. How many more clothes do you want?

Arav – Agar aapko fashion me interest nahi hai tho, mai kya karu. I am not the one to be blamed. Vaise I don't have time to argue with you. Mujhe kapde pack karni hai. Aapki tarah vella nahi hu mai.

Anya moved forward to whack him but Abhimanyu pulled her back where as Arav rushed behind Akshara.

Abhimanyu – Ok enough now, both of you. We will have to leave by 8. Be ready.

Ajay – This is why you were asking me to keep myself free since a month?

Abhimanyu nodded.

Everyone one got to work. Arav made his room a mess. His clothes all over the room. It was no less than a shopping mall. Abhimanyu had to step in to sort out the mess and help him in packing. Arav was finally relieved as packing was done with his bhaiyya's help but his room looked like a garbage bin.

Abhimanyu – Now that you are done with packing. You will clean your room. I will come and check in 30 min. If I don't find it neat and clean, you are not coming to Udaipur with us.

Arav's eyes widened – Itna sab kuch mai kaise kar sakta hu, bhaiyya. Mujhse nahi hoga.

Abhimanyu – You should have thought that before making mess, beta. Now stop sulking and clear it.

Arav whined – Bhaiyya....

Abhimanyu sweetly – Teek hai, mat kar.

Arav's face lit in joy – Sachi?

Abhimanyu – Muchi but you are not coming to Udaipur.

Arav – Bhaiyya......

Abhimanyu – Get to work, Aru. 30 min.

Abhimanyu left.

Arav started to clear the mess muttering how hitler Abhimanyu was. And Hitler had OCD too.

Abhimanyu was going to his room when he saw Ajay coming his way. He stopped Ajay – Go, help Aru in cleaning the mess. He won't be able to do it. And don't tell my name that I sent you.

Ajay – Agar itna hi pyar hai tho servants se karwadete.

Abhimanyu – He should know how to clean when he knows how to make a mess. Now, go help him.

Ajay shook his head and went to Arav's room to help him. His bhaiyya definitely have a weird way of loving people.

They reached Udaipur by 10. A car was waiting for Akshara with a battalion of security. Akshara looked at Abhi. Abhimanyu hugged her – You go. Have your time with your brother. Send us the location, we will come tomorrow. Enjoy.

Abhimanyu pulled back and kissed her forehead. Akshara smiled. Her Abhi always understood her without any words. She talked so that only he could listen – I trust you, Abhi. I can see you already knew the truth. I trust you no matter what. I understand that you might have had a reason to keep it to yourself.

Abhimanyu was shocked. How did she get to know that. Little did he know that his girl did her masters in psychology. But again, she could read him just like a book. He sighed and took her far from his siblings – I am not sorry for what I did, Akshara. I didn't want you to feel like you lost this 1 year whatever you are doing. And to be honest nothing changed even after knowing the truth. The truth never mattered Akshara. It was always you who mattered. And I would like to clear one thing for sure. It was a mere coincidence I found about you. I didn't...

Akshara cut him off – I know, Abhi. I know. I told you I trust you, Abhi. I love you.

Abhimanyu smiled. That was his Akshara. Very understanding – I am very lucky to have you in my life, Akshara.

Akshara – Me too.

Birla siblings except Abhimanyu didn't expect a battalion of security would be waiting for Akshara. Now, they were getting restless, who was their Bhabhi in real?

Arav whispered to Anya – Bhabhi Army me hai kya?

Anya chuckled. Her kid brother definitely had very colourful imaginations – Chup kar.

TO be honest, it didn't matter to them. Akshara made them all believe that she was also their family in the last 8 months with her love. They just couldn't insult her love now doubting her.

Akshara came back and looked at Arav. Arav gave her a chaming smile easing all her worries – Aap jao, Bhabhi. We will meet you tomorrow.

Akshara hugged him. Anya also joined the hug – Take care, Bhabhi.

Akshara pulled back and looked at Ajay. Ajay came to her and side hugged her gently – We are always with you, Bhabhi. Take care.

Akshara smiled. That was Ajay. Who always puts others needs infront of him first. No wonder he is a doctor with blessed hands.

Akshara moved towards her car and looked back before getting into the car. Birlas waved their hands. It looked like Akshara was joining her school and her family came there to give their best wishes. She smiled to herself and sat in the car.

Birlas left to the Hotel and checked in their rooms. Arav wanted to explore the city. But Abhimanyu scolded him saying it was 11 in the night. Arav sulked and slept snuggling into his bhaiyya.

Akshara was way too much excited to meet her bhaiyya. She just ran into the mansion and directly went to his study. Aryan looked up irritated. He didn't know Akshara was coming tonight. He expected her to come tomorrow. Akshara didn't tell Aryan about her comeback. She just informed Sudha and he arranged for security and a car.

Aryan stood up in shock and Akshara just ran to him and hugged him jumping on him. Aryan hugged her tightly. He was badly missing those hugs and jumps.

Akshara squealed in excitement – Finally, I am back bhaiyya. I missed you so so much.

Aryan twirled her and put her down – I missed you too, Akshu. I was missing these hugs. Aur tune bataya nahi ki tu aarahi hai? Mai aata na airport pick karne.

Akshara just snuggled in to his embrace – To mai aapki ye surprise aur shock wali look miss kardeti na. And I didn't want you to come to airport.

Aryan frowned – Kyu?

Akshara – Kya matlab kyu? Agar aap aate tho surprise kharab hojati na.

Aryan – Birlas also came?

Akshara – Yes. They went to hotel.

Aryan frowned – Tumne unhe yaha kyu nahi leke aya?

Akshara – Kyunki mai apne pyare bhaiyya ke sath time spend karna chahti thi. And vo kal aarahe hai.

Aryan – And I planned a surprise for you.

Akshara – Kaunsi surprise?

Aryan – I am going to introduce you to the world as THE AKSHARA SINGHANIA, The princess of Udaipur and the next CEO of Singhania groups.

Akshara – Uski kya zarurat hai, bhaiyya?

Aryan – Zarurat hai Akshu. You wanted to stay under the covers until this 1 yr trip, I let you. Now it is enough. World needs to know.

Akshara sighed – Par mujhe CEO banane ki kya zarurat hai? Aap handle kar rahe ho na sab. And moreover, Kaustub is handling CEO position just fine na bhaiyya. He may be a jerk but a good businessman I suppose and family too. Buaji ka beta hai. Let him be.

Aryan – I am not going to listen to you, Akshara. This is final. Ever since you have turned 19, you hardly stayed with me for 200 days in total. I didn't object it considering your dreams and passion. But this goes according to my will.

Akshara sighed. Her bhaiyya called her full name only when he was damn serious – Acha teek hai. I will do as you say. Now stop shouting on me. Mai abhi abhi aayi hu. Ye nahi ki thak gayi hogi bechari, kuch banake khiladu. Par aapko tho orders pass karna hai. Jao bhaiyya, mujhe aapse baat nahi karni hai.

Akshara turned back to go and Aryan palmed his face. Why did he have to behave like this? He ran after her – Acha Akshu, sorry. I am really sorry bacha. Dekh agar chahe to tere liye situps bhi karsakta hu.

Akshara smiled mischievously and turned back hiding her smile –Tho kijiye.

Aryan was shocked – Tu sach me chahti hai ki mai Sit ups karu?

Akshara – Haa. Ab aap karenge ya nahi.

Aryan sighed – Karta hu baba, Karta hu. Koi aur option hai mere paas?

He started doing and Akshara stopped him after 10 and hugged him.

Akshara smiled – Ye hui na meri bhaiyya wali baat.

Aryan smiled. He could do anything for that smile. Sit ups was just a small thing.

Aryan – Acha ye batao, kya khaoge tum?

Akshara pulled back – Puchne ki zarurat hai?

Aryan started to move towards kitchen – Humesha vahi chicken khake bore nahi hojati Tu?

Akshara – Nahi. Aapke haat ka tho bilkul bhi nahi.

Sudha came there – Akshara mam, aapse milne kuch officers aye hai.

Aryan tensed – You resigned right, Akshu? Didn't you?

Akshara smiled – I did bhaiyya. They might have come to meet me. That is, it. I promised to you that I will not go back there bhaiyya. You know I don't make false promises.

Aryan relaxed. All the horrible flashbacks came back haunting him. Those 4 months were nothing short of a hell to him – I trust you, Akshu. Go meet them and then take a shower and come. Your chicken would be ready by then.

Akshara smiled and went away to meet her ex-colleagues.

Aryan made a few calls for the announcement's preparation. He sent a personal invite to Abhimanyu too.

How is the chapter??

From where do you think Akshara resigned?

What would have happened in those 4 months that Aryan was terrified?

Guess but next chapter is written roughly already.

Comment please. Target is same. 100 inline comments.

Next update on 20 or 21. But if you complete the target quickly I might update before that too!!

Shower some love

Sathvika!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.2K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...
38.4K 3.5K 23
Exploring the lives of Birla siblings as Abhimanyu Birla tries to keep up with their shenanigans, with Akshara by his side. A roller coaster of emoti...
63.1K 3.5K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...
11.9K 1.3K 29
Same day, same times, sharing the same neighbourhood, kids of two best friends, Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka were born, People called them sou...