I use a cauldron to fly the w...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 17

1K 28 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 17

    It was three poles high in the sun, and Wei Zhao's room was quiet.

    At this moment, Hang Wan'er's delicate eyes were staring at Su Yu as he swiftly removed the four bright silk ropes from the rotten flesh that seemed to whet the appetite.

    These four silk ropes are all stained with a thick hoof sauce sauce, and also stained with a dark sauce color that is shiny and oily.

    Hang Wan'er looked at the luster of the treasure that was almost covered by the sauce, and for a moment didn't know how to speak.

    Using utensils to make hooves... how did the second senior sister come up with it?

    Hang Wan'er's heart bleeds, she saves food and money every month, and is reluctant to buy rouge and gouache, so she barely saves the spirit stones, and asks the refiner to repair the golden haws rope later.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the second senior sister made a random move, she flicked four magic weapons of golden thread rope!

    Even if they can't restrain Golden Core cultivators, it wouldn't be such a waste.

    But when Hang Wan'er raised her watery eyes and saw Su Yu's radiant little face that had completely disappeared from the gloom in the past, the blood in her heart dissipated immediately.

    Second Senior Sister is happier than before.

    She had never seen such a look.

    Female cultivators should be so bright!

    "Second Senior Sister, when will you—" Wei Zhao looked at Su Yu with astonishment in his eyes.

    But just in the middle of speaking, Hang Wan'er resolutely interrupted, "Third Senior Brother, Second Senior Sister did a good job. The magic weapon is used to tie the hoof, and it is also used to make the best use of everything. It is ingenious."

    Wei Zhao: "?"

    Hang Wan'er stepped forward, Standing in front of Su Yu, like a hen guarding its chicks, he defended, "Look at Nanxun, who is so free and easy nowadays, who is not happy for treasures. In the past, no one else could do it except the big brother. Three Senior brother, you must not teach senior sister a lesson."

    Wei Zhao: "..."

    How dare he teach her a lesson now?

    While Su Yu was protected by his junior sister, he also had a delicate expression.

    She stretched out her hand gratifiedly for half the salary, and pressed the little junior sister's shoulder. As expected of the girl she fancyed, "Good boy, I'll give you the four ropes made by the senior sister."

    Hang Wan'er immediately raised her red lips, and she knew that as long as Persevering in progress, female cultivators will definitely be able to keep a clear mind, strive for self-improvement, and bloom stronger power than male cultivators.

    "Senior Sister is amazing, she did four...!"

    Halfway through speaking, her red lips froze.

    Turning his head, he looked at Su Yu in a daze.

    Su Yu had already pinched a water spirit formula, washed off the greasy sauce on the four spirit ropes, and handed them to her.

    Hang Wan'er stood dumbfounded.

    Wei Zhao finally had a chance to speak again, "Could it be that the senior sister refined this in recent days?"

    Hang Wan'er: "?"

    Su Yu nodded, "It seems that many disciples of the sect have picked up the shed of the spirit python in the secret realm in the past few days. Anyway, it's the second grade, Yan Yan took some back, and I tried it right away..."

    She said with a delicate expression.

    She made a total of three kinds of experiments: boiled, cold, and stir-fried, and got four spiritual ropes, which happened to be used to bind the first-grade monster's hooves that Yan Yan had bought. The hoof fat is thick, soft after stewing, the collagen melts, and it is easy to loose shape, but she was tied with ordinary straw rope at first, but the straw rope was quickly worn off by the tough flesh of this monster.

    In contrast, these four spirit ropes made of python skin are very easy to use. They are tough and durable, and the length is controllable. It is just right for making hooves or binding meat dumplings.

    After using it for the past few days, Master Su is quite satisfied, and specially asked Yan Yan to pay attention, if there is still python skin to buy back, it will be of great use.

    Unexpectedly, this is actually the magic weapon commonly used by Seventh Junior Sister.

    Su Yu is also generous, these cooking are very simple, without a lot of effort.

    "Try to see how it works."

    She took out the blank taking letter from the mustard bag to fill in the jade slip, and handed it to Hang Wan'er.

    Hang Wan'er froze and looked at Wei Zhao in a daze.

    Wei Zhao nodded at her with a smile.

    Hang Wan'er gritted her teeth. If she hadn't been sure that only six male cultivators had been dealt with in the past three months, she would have thought she had left for three years before returning!

    How did Second Senior Sister know how to refine weapons?

    But the female cultivator has always been free and easy, not entangled, try now!

    "Okay. Thank you, Second Senior Sister."

    Even if you can't bind Jindan cultivators, it's good to only have effects on the Foundation Establishment Stage.

    Hang Wan'er immediately had a pretty face with a serious look and anticipation, her right hand held four magical instruments that still exuded a strong fragrance of hooves, and her left hand made a talisman to urge them to use it as a hood for herself!

    It was too late for Su Yu to stop it.

    In an instant, these four thin ropes, which were just used to tie hooves, jumped out of Hang Wan'er's palm, and they were more than ten times thicker and longer!

    This is still a rope, it looks like a giant spirit python!

    It was astonishingly wide, ferocious and fast, and turned into layers of iron-walled cages, which completely engulfed her in an impenetrable manner, sealing her from head to toe completely.

    Hang Wan'er couldn't even reveal a pair of watery eyes, only had time to let out a cry of surprise.

    Wei Zhao was dumbfounded.

    Witch hazel... wall?

    "It's useful! Junior sister's foundation building is low-level, let's see how long it can be sealed!" Wei Zhao clapped his hands in the wheelchair excitedly.

    But as soon as he finished speaking, Hang Wan'er, who was tightly bound and almost unable to breathe, was greeted by the strong fragrance of hooves.

    In just a moment, it seemed as if several monsters trampled past her, and her eyes went dark.

    "Li-worse..." Hang Wan'er didn't bring it up in one breath, and fell down directly.

    Wei Zhao:

    Su Yu: "!"

    Nanxun, on Yunwu Peak of Wupin Stage.

    Xu Meng, who was carrying the saber, greeted the three white-robed sword cultivators with a smile.

    "Everyone has come from afar, please come in." The

    leader of the sword cultivator, wearing a jade crown, has a handsome face, "

    Mr. stretch.

    There are eight Nascent Soul Elders guarding the Wenxin Formation. They are brothers and sisters, and they fight together. It is said that they can fight against Mahayana monks. Even the head of the sect will give him some face. His master can't afford to offend him.

    This dumb loss can only be swallowed.

    Now, the only thing to do is to put the account on the cheap sword repair boy at Zhiqiong Peak.

    Yuguan Jianxiu smiled, "Brother Xu, don't worry, you and Erfeng have suffered a lot from Xiao Mu singer in the past. This time he is not here, and our two peaks should watch over and help each other. In this competition, it will be up to the two of us. Junior brother will help you fight to Qiongfeng. One of them has broken through the third questioning heart formation, and the other has a third-grade spiritual sword gifted by my master

    . At that time, they won the third rank, are you afraid that you will not be able to vent your anger?"

    Xu Meng's eyes burst into light, "Thank you, Senior Brother Chen! If Xiao Muge hadn't injured you last year, Awe-inspiring Peak would have already been a second-ranking peak."

    Awe-inspiring Peak is now ranked Third-class second, this year's opportunity to advance to the second-class peak is great.

    "Senior Brother Chen has reached the peak of Jindan this year, and he will surely get what he wants!"

    Chen Shuxin pursed his lips, "I accept your auspicious words."

    But he quickly frowned and said, "By the way, do you know that there is a man in Qiongfeng who practices the skills of seven emotions and six desires?" The junior sister of Fa, does she have the fragrance of crabapple on her body? Have you ever seen the magic weapon on her body, is it a golden thread and red rope?"

    Xu Meng was taken aback for a moment, then nodded after a while, "Yes. Muge gave it to her."

    "Thank you, Junior Brother Xu, for letting me know." Chen Shuxin was overjoyed, and immediately took out the jade slip.

    [Senior, I have found the female cultivator who offended you. The magic weapon, the spiritual rope, and the fragrance of begonias are my disciples of Nanxun female cultivators. 】

    Before flying a foot away, he received a reply.

    【it is good. Tomorrow, I will disguise myself as your peak disciple, and follow you to investigate. If it is true, you can choose a third-grade spiritual weapon. 】

    Jianxiu raised the corner of his mouth.

    "She hasn't woken up yet?"

    "Hmm. I didn't expect the ropes of the senior sister to be so strong. The junior sister has been in a coma for a day."

    "Do you really need to see a doctor?"

    "If you don't wake up tomorrow, I will ask the disciple to find it "

    Hang Wan'er was half asleep and half awake, feeling a little breathless, and heard the conversation between the second senior sister and the third senior brother.

    She was stunned and then struggled to sit up.

    "Don't, don't call me a doctor..."

    She blushed.

    Shame, who used the spirit weapon to injure himself?

    But as soon as she sat up, she slammed and fell to the side of the bed with limbs stiff.

    The fragrance of hooves surged all over her body, completely covering her body with the incense of crabapple.

    And she was like a clumsy silkworm cocoon, yet she was bound so tight that she couldn't move!

    She hasn't been released by this hoof-flavored spiritual weapon yet! ?

    The golden thread rope given to her by the elder brother can bind the Golden Core cultivator for three breaths, and the Foundation Establishment cultivator for about half a day.

    The Second Senior Sister's has actually tied her up for a whole day?

    Hang Wan'er was shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 622 64
The infinite evil boss Xia Xiaoxiao has become a vase cannon fodder in the love drama , Kong has a face and lacks strength, and framed the female pro...
53.8K 570 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
31.3K 583 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...
167K 6.3K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares