Hired to kill the turtles(und...

By turbomonkey101

A 15 year old female assassin named Becka Frost, code name 'Viper' does things her way and is a one girl team... More

The Deal Between Killers
Background memory
First encounter
Phase 2
How can they be evil?
Testing the theories
Lure them in Part 1
Lure them in Part 2
Who to believe?
The secret
Taking my chances
Life or death
Traking my every move
Taming the snake
Gaining their trust
Framed for betrayal
Long time no see
Sorry
I'm not going back!
A true act of betrayal
Hell of a week
Vacation
Survery!
Stolen Soul
Revenge
Trade off
Escape

Sorry everyone :(

133 8 2
By turbomonkey101

Hey guys well me and JessicaLeeWard apologize for not updating in a long time. But as of right now this book is on hold.

JessicaLeeWard had just not had time to work with me to continue writing the book. I on the other hand have had a real hard time because not to long ago I found out that one of my cousins have craniopharyngioma which is a type of brain tumor. This is also the reason why I havent updated any of other my books. I hope all of you can understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 1 16
I run a tattoo parlor, I work everyday doing the same thing. The same people walk in and all ask for the same thing. A tally mark among the other clu...
27.8K 653 22
Colleen Wheeler was a young girl who was plagued by the devil at a young age. When she was thirteen years old, she had watched her parents get shot a...
51 9 11
Carlisle Lennox, case 498. CEO of a luxury resort chain' Atlas International', owner of grandeur casino 'Pandora', the billionaire real-state tycoon...
2.3M 18.1K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...