Expelled - Harry Potter Fanfi...

由 NifflerMakeMischief

What if Harry had gotten expelled shortly before his fifth year? What if the Order had tricked him? What if t... 更多

One - Expelled
Two - "Home"
Three - Alone
Four - A New Power
Five - Obscurus
Six - Lost Trust
Seven - Runaway
Eight - New Home?
Nine - Found
Ten - Awake
Eleven - Confrontation
Twelve - A Couple Different Conversations
Thirteen - The Dreams Begin
Fourteen - Scar?
Fifteen - Knife

An Announcement

835 14 6
由 NifflerMakeMischief

Yep. An announcement.

I took a break a ways back and began to reread my own story because I got wrapped up in another two, so I'm sorry about that.

When I began to reread however I found that I was dissatisfied with my own work and found several areas that can be bridged and a lot of empty space.

So I'm giving this one up for the time being. I may come back at some point to reminisce or add simply because I want to, but I'm going to be starting a different one, same title (probably) and same concept, but drastically different.

Thank you for reading this far! 🥰

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...