Til'3005

By CynnNaniCarter

Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll neve... More

Intro
Intro 2 Jeremiah
1: Picture This
2. Her Way
3. Intentions
4. Last Lover Letter
5. In the Proof
7. Nobody Gets Me But You
9. Version Of You
10. Beetlejuice
11. Favored Me
12. Fine Line
13. Used To
14. Rain On Us
15. Cut It
16. For Fake
17. Play this girl a love song
18. My Bottles
19. Statements
20. All Love
21. Good Ones
22. Climax
23. Best thing
24. Let me love you
25. Tell Her
26. The scare
27. Bad Luck
28.
29.
30.

6. Reminders

10.1K 383 264
By CynnNaniCarter

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

June 1st, Thursday
2:22 pm

"Mom, I'm not having sex." I sighed as I continued to wash the dishes.

"I don't know what you do anymore, Nae." My mom responded pulling her hijab off.

"Mommy, I'm not having sex drop it." I grew frustrated. I rinse the last glass out before drying my hands off.

I walk towards my room and slammed the door.

I love my mom and she's like the sweetest person ever-but once she finds out about something she talks about it all the time-like she drags it to the point where I get so annoyed I don't want to be around her.

Usually, I'll go to Gino house but since we aren't it anymore; I have to stay here and deal with it.

I don't want to go to my dads because he ask to many questions and Jkrya makes me feel so uncomfortable like I don't belong.

I checked my phone and got three notifications.

DejahWayda
KB wanted me to give him yo # so I gave it to him
Aanijah 💕💕
Best we popping out for graduation!!!!
Tre
Frann what's the move after graduation?!

I texted everybody back before getting a text from an unknown number.

773-394-2538

yo

stop stalking me kb

😂😒
let's keep it a band lil girl

😂😂😂😂
ur like obsessed w me

be fr wit yo self rn shorty 😒

😭😭wyd

out 🔌 making money ts
wanna ride wimmie?

wanna take me to target? 😏

😂😂😂😂
yea shorty send the addy

Your shared your location with 773-394-2538

Ight I'll b dere in 30

I smile jumping out of bed.

I ran to the bathroom turning the shower on, I did a quick wash up with my cucumber Native body wash-do I have time to shave? well I'm not doing anything so.

After ten minutes I got out of the shower and wrapped the yellow dry towel around my body before walking out the bathroom.

"Where you going?" My momma asked me stopping me in my tracks.

"With Aanijah." I lied.

"Which one Aanijah? The one in the srt or the Toyota?" Samaria asked looking out the window bitting her twizzler.

He said 30 minutes

"I thought you wasn't having sex, Azhanae." My mother spoke in her heavy accent.

I sighed walking into my room dropping my towel. I grabbed my coco butter oil and began rubbing it onto my skin.

"I'm not having sex, he's just a friend and he's about to take me to target." I shrugged.

"I'm not trying to be hard on you, Azhanae. I know you about to be eighteen-you're going to do whatever and whoever you want but when you're living under my roof you will do as I say, no sex." My mom shouted.

"Okayyyyy." I whine as I put on deodorant.

"I'm serious, Azhanae. You come home with a baby or another STD I'm kicking you out."

I scrunched my face up. "You serious bro? You're doing way to fucking much; I'm not gonna be you-I'm not gonna be a teenage mother."

As quick as that left my mouth I felt a sting on my face.

I gasp as tears ran down my face.

"Watch who you talking to little girl. I birthed you, I raised you, I fed you, I put this roof over your ungrateful ass head-don't play me out to be a bad mother because last time I check yo' father ain't decide to play daddy until you was seventeen even though he raised them other two heffas." My mom pointed in my face as tears steam down my eyes.

She walked out the room slamming the door. I finally let out my tears touching my chest.

My phone went off.

KB

im outside shorty

ok omw can u give m 5 mins

coo

I wiped my tears feeling my eyes getting puffy.

I grabbed my large pink Telfar bag and pack my hygiene and hair products before grabbing my Victoria's Secrets duffel bag throwing as much clothes in.

I can't believe she put her hands on me bro.

Me and my mom never fight like this, I have to get out this fucking house.

I grabbed both bags and my purse before opening the door seeing nobody in the living room. I jogged out the front door and down the porch.

I walk up to KB's green srt and opened up the passenger door.

"Why you got them big ass bags?" He chuckle before looking at my face as I place the bags in his back seat.

"Can you take me to my friend place instead?" I whimper wiping my fallen tears.

"What's wrong?" He scrunched his face up.

"Nothing." I told him. "It's not even that far-"

KB sucked his teeth pulling off.

"Turn left over here." I directed and he just kept going straight causing me to mug him.

I ignored my ringing phone before shutting it off.

"We gon sit, eat and you gon talk to me." KB told me as he kept his eyes on the road.

I lean back putting my seatbelt on, staring out the window trying not cry more.

I just hate this shit bro.

:::CYNNANICARTER:::

Who Y'all Feel That's Wrong, Nae or Her Momma?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 8.3K 51
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
818K 28.2K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
112K 2.1K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
347K 7.7K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!