"I'll always wait for you" (O...

De askjhje

Y/n's coming back home with the will to make a surprise return by showing up to the school after the practice... Mai multe

1. The return
2. The first fight
3. Two (new) Protectors
4. First practice with Aoba Johsai
5. Two people's point of view on the same matter
6. A little talk
7. A rare beautiful day
8. The opposite of happy
9. Kori Yuuri
10. Sao and Y/n
11. The exams
12. The Interhigh Prelims
13. Tooru and Y/n
14. The sea and the park
15. From the beginning to the end of the beginning
16. Two ennemies meet again
18. The sleepover
19. An old passion
20. Iwaizumi and Y/n
21. Ena and Irana and Y/n
22. The first day since...
23. Yugata's demand
24. The talk
25. Free
26. Ena's past
27. Help!
28. First rehearsal
29. Kyoto, here we come!
30. The same problem...
31. The second day
32. More of it
33. The last day
34. Change of plans
35. MPSIQ Part 1
36. MPSIQ part 2
37. Another rehearsal
38. An end to something
39. The results
40. 10 days
41. The last presentation
42. December 24th
43. Christmas
44. A new year
45. The best birthday gift
46. Graduation
47. Going back

17. The mall

29 1 17
De askjhje

It was beginning of July and today we would be going to the mall. Well, for a beautiful morning before a magnificent day, I wasn't waiting for what happened.

"Hurry up, Y/n! The others are waiting for us!" Tooru screamed from outside the bathroom.

"I'm gonna kill you when I'll be out, Tooru!"

"Oh, please, do it right now, while you're still naked"

"You'll regret saying that!"

I went out a few seconds later and opened the door, my body wrapped in a towel. Tooru looked at me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"You really wanted to kill me, didn't you?"

"My clothes are upstairs"

"Then, let me help you-"

"In you wildest dreams! Stay downstairs"

I went up the stairs and didn't hear Tooru's footsteps following me. I ended up smiling through my angriness, but I didn't make a big deal out of it, only wanting to kill the shit out of the dumbass who was down stairs, probably trying to look under the towel as a joke and definitely not trying.

"Hurry up, Y/n!" he cried at me again.

I lost the smile I had on my face and closed the door as hard as I could. When I went out, Tooru was now right in front of me.

"Boo!"

I jumped and screamed from the sudden surprise, but I immediately went back to my angry self, pushing him out of the way so I could pass.

"You ready, now?"

"You blind? I didn't dry my wet hair"

"But you're perfect with wet hair"

Even through my blushing, I stayed angry.

"That's not the problem! I don't want to go out of the house with wet hair"

"I do it all the time!"

"Because you're Oikawa Tooru. You know every girl on your way will be fangirling over you when they'll see you, so don't put your confidence over me, because I don't want it"

"You don't want boys fanboying over you?"

"Seeing how you get so much on your shoulders, no"

I closed the door and locked it so I could dry my hair in peace.

*-*--*-*

We joined Iwaizumi, Sao, Ena and Irana at the mall entry and we went in. It was the first time we were seeing each other since the Interhigh Prelims. The girls since the day they took me to their secret hidden place and Tooru, since that morning with Yugata.

*-*--*-*

Flashbacks

When we were far away enough from Yugata, Tooru took his arm off from my shoulders.

"Why didn't you text me?" he asked me, serious and visibly worried.

"Did you see how early it is?"

"For your information, I always wake up early, so now, you can text me anytime in the morning"

"Okay.." I only whispered, knowing there was no other way to escape.

"God, Y/n, we're back to the state where I have to accompany you everywhere again"

"You don't have to"

"Oh, but for me, for my heart, for me to stay sane, I need to do it"

*-*--*-*

I couldn't stop thinking about that morning. After that, he took me home and returned home himself.

"Now, now, Ena, Irana, will you tell us where you took Y/n at the beginning of summer break?" Tooru asked, acting all cute to seduce them into telling him everything.

He soon deserved a hit behind the head by Hajime, which he, again, disagreed to by whining.

"No" the two girls said at the same time.

"You may be all hot and popular, but your charms don't work on us" Irana straightly said, not giving a care about what he would think or how he would react.

"It should!"

"For all I know, Y/n didn't fall for you at first, too. She, in fact, hated you" Hajime reminded him.

"Also, specify that we will never" Ena added.

"We never know" Tooru teasingly said. "Right, Y/n?"

"Don't bring me into your shit, Tooru"

"But- It's our shit, Y/n-chan"

"Okay, our cutest couple, you can find a room to fight and end up doing whatever you will be doing after that, but not here" Sao interrupted.

"Don't worry, there will be no more drama now that I'm out of our shit" I said, looking away from Tooru, my arms crossed.

He gasped and did the same thing.

"You're acting like children" Ena commented.

"Oikawa's starting to rub off on you, Y/n" Hajime worryingly said but sarcastically.

"No, he isn't!" I defended myself.

"Oh, yeah, I am!" Tooru, completely happy, exclaimed.

I wanted to say something back, but I got cut off.

"Oh, look, our favorite store, Ena! Let's go!" Irana excitedly exclaimed, running toward the store, dragging Ena with her, so we all followed.

We did a few stores after that, that were either for the boys or the girls. But here we are now, in a clothing shop for girls.

"Look, Y/n, I think it would be good on you!" Irana approached me with a pair of jeans.

"Try it with that" Ena proposed to me a cute little top that fit with the jeans.

"I'll try them then"

I took the items and went to change.

*-*--*-*

Third person POV

"Are you almost over, Y/n? We want to see it!" Irana was too excited to see if what she chose for her friend would fit her, but Ena seemed patient.

On Oikawa's side, he was waiting with the two girls while the other two boys waited further.

"I'm coming out, just wait a second"

When she was ready, she opened the door and went out of the little cabin. Tooru looked at her with stars in his eyes and the two girls were not far away from fangirling over their own friend.

"Oh my God, I think we found your style" Irana claimed, really happy.

"You think?" Y/n asked.

"Yes" Tooru whispered.

The two girls smiled at how cute the situation was and the two boys just laughed at how Tooru was reacting.

"Then I'll buy it!" she exclaimed, going back into the cabin.

When she went out, a smile Tooru would describe as happy appeared on her face and he smiled when he realized it.

*-*--*-*

Y/n's POV

"We should buy ice cream!" Irana proposed when we went out of the shop.

"Then let's!" I excitedly agreed.

We made our way to the ice cream booth and waited in line before choosing what we would like. Tooru and I went to take a table before it was stolen from us while the others waited for the things we bought.

"Are you liking your day so far?" Tooru asked me.

"Yes, I really like it. We will be sleeping at Irana's house tonight, too, so I will have much more fun"

"To think last year you were drunk from drinking too much at a beach party with Yugata and the music club"

"Oh, please, don't remind me of that. I literally embarrassed myself in front of everyone"

"I didn't think about any of that. I think I was just mad at Yugata for letting you drink so much, I just wanted to take care of you"

I blushed.

"I-" he started his sentence.

"Okay, lovebirds, if you thought you could spend time alone, you were wrong!" Irana sang, barging in, handing me my ice cream cone.

"Thanks" I said.

Hajime gave Tooru his and they sat beside us. We looked at each other and it was awkward for a second.

"Well, then, continue talking, we're here now" Irana told us.

"Oh, because you're all waiting for that?" I asked innocently.

They all nodded. I laughed and they all laughed with me. For what it was worth, having Irana and Ena in our life brang us more fun and happiness. When I lifted up my head toward Tooru, he was looking at me, his head resting on his right hand while his left hand had his ice cream cone. He had a smile on his face and I seemed to recognize the eyes Ena told me about. I lost my smile and my heart started racing.

"You're cute when you laugh truly"

I looked at him for a few seconds, before he took ice cream from my cone with one finger and touched my nose, leaving a little brown spot on it. I laughed again, wiping my nose with a tissue.

"I want you to be more like this"

"I'll try" I gave him a smile...

That I hope was real.

*-*--*-*

(A/N) : Hi everyone, I hope everything's going well for y'all my dear readers and see you on the other chapter ;)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

954K 25.6K 53
When you, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa were little, you used to be best friends. You guys would always hang out and nothing could separate you. Well that's...
226K 7.9K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
312 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
3.2K 91 22
Y/N L/N is a skilled Volleyball player,She comes to Karasuno and after a lot of convincing, She finally gets to play Volleyball with the Boys Team. S...