Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Small A/N

~Birthday Special~

6.1K 252 39
By Memesuga01

Happy birthday to the ones and only Todoroki twins! And if it's your birthday, happy birthday to you, as well!

P.S. Unfortunately, Ignihyde and Diasomnia won't be here, well, except for Malleus and Lilia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Grim woke up with a start and instantly checked the calendar, seeing that a date was circled, which was the Todoroki twins birthday, January 11th. He remembers when he asked Shoto about their birthdays.

-Small Flashback-

The tanuki looked at the dual haired male, who was reading a book about potions for Crewel's class, "Shoto? I have a question."

The male looked at him, before looking back at the book, "What is it, Grim?"

"Well, it's been a few months of you guys here, and I never found out when your birthdays are." They tilted their head.

"Oh. It's January 11th. We barely celebrate it, but our older sister insist to celebrate it."

The feline hummed, nodding.

-End of Flashback-

Grim instantly looked at the sleeping (Y/n), before stretching, and getting down the bed, heading downstairs, seeing the ghosts, "Guys, I need your help. Today, it's the twins birthdays and I need you guys to cook them a special breakfast!"

Bones laughed, "Of course!"

Sora nodded with a large smile, "Anything for them two."

"Its their birthdays today?" Cloud questioned.

The tanuki nodded, "After they are done, send them to Heartslabyul." He said, before running out the dorm.

-----

(Y/n) yawned and woke up, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, before looking to the side, about to greet Grim, but was met with an empty space, "Grim?" She called out, looking around, 'Maybe he's already downstairs.' She thought, before getting herself ready for the day.

As she went downstairs, she could smell the food wafting into her nose, and it smelled delicious. The dual haired girl walked into the kitchen and was met with a breakfast that could be considered for the Pro-Hero Fatgum, "Guys, you cooked too much food." She said to the three, who laughed.

"Well, it's your birthday! How could we not spoil you two!" Sora said, as the other two nodded.

Shoto had walked in and his eyes widen slightly, "This is a lot." He said, as his twin nodded.

"That's what I told them."

Though, they soon got to eating the breakfast. Well, what they could fit in their stomachs.

After eating, the ghosts cleaned as they spoke to the two.

"Grim told us for you guys to go to Heartslabyul." Cloud said, as the twins looked at each other, then at them.

"So, that's where Grim ran off to." The girl mumbled, before nodding.

"All right. We'll be back." The male twin said, before the two walked off and towards Heartslabyul.

-----

The Todoroki twins entered Heartslabyul, but what shocked them was that the dorm looked empty. No one seemed to be around. It was silent, with the exception of the occasional wind or sounds of the flamingos and hedgehogs that could be heard.

"Hello? Ace? Deuce? Riddle-senpai? Grim?" (Y/n) called out to them, walking and looking around as her twin followed.

"Trey-senpai? Cater-senpai?" Shoto called out, but they were met with silence.

-----

Grim looked around the cafeteria, seeing that everything was decorated for the twins birthday. He had asked everyone in each dorm for their help.

Heartslabyul and Pomefiore were in charge of the decorations. Scarabia would be in charge of the food. Savanaclaw was in charge of being on watch for the twins. Octavinelle would be in charge of everything being in order.

The feline looked at the decorations, his eyes sparkling at all the balloons and streamers hanging from the ceiling, "I hope they like the party..." They said, as he watched Riddle use his magic to hang the streamers.

"Of course they will. Sure, they may not have their friends and family from their world, but they have us now." Jack said, walking up to them, "I'm sure they will appreciate you even more for remembering their birthday."

"Myah...You're right!"

-----

(Y/n) pouted slightly, trying to find someone, but no one was in sight, "Where did everyone go?" She mumbled, as the two walked around the maze.

"(Y/n), look." Shoto called out, pointing at a small note that was on the table where Riddle would always have his tea.

The two walked up and the male opened the note, his sister peeking over his shoulder, as they both read the contents inside.

Hello henchmen's! If I'm not at Heartslabyul, then I guess I'm at Crowley's office! I got called there for something!

-Grim

"Mr. Crowely's office? Did he get in trouble again?" The dual haired girl said, which made her twin counterpart shrug.

"Let's go to his office then." He said, folding the note and putting it in his pocket. He was about to walk but heard a small squeak, making the two pause and look at the table, seeing a white hedgehog.

The girl's eyes sparkled, "It's the small hedgehog from last time." She said, as she cupped her hands together and put them near the small being, who instantly walk on to her hands.

Another hedgehog came and bit onto Shoto's pants, tugging it, making him look and see a red hedgehog.

His twin sister smiled, "The hedgehogs are like our hair..." She giggled.

The male chuckled, crouching down and held his left hand out the small red hedgehog, making them walk onto their hand, "You're right. They're quite cute."

"I'm sure Riddle-senpai wouldn't mind if we took them for now." She said, putting the white hedgehog on her head, as her twin did the same with the red hedgehog.

Soon, the two left Heartslabyul and headed towards Crowley's office.

-----

"Jamil, do you need help with the cooking?" Trey asked the male, since he was helping with the baking of pastries.

The said male looked up from the stirring and looked at him, "No, it's all right. I've cooked for all of Scarabia, I'm sure cooking for four other dorms will be fine."

The green haired male smiled, "It's fine to ask for help. I'll help, since I need to let the dough rise either way." He said, walking over to the male.

"Oh. Well, can you help me with chopping some of the vegetables?"

"Yeah, sure." He said, walking over to the vegetables, washing them, before putting them on the cutting board.

-----

The twins knocked on the principal's office. They looked at each other when they heard no one, so they opened the door to peek in, only to be met emptiness.

"Empty, too?" Shoto said, as he opened the door and walked in, "It's like everyone..."

"...disappeared." (Y/n) finished.

The two hedgehogs on the twins head squeaked, catching the twos attention and noticed that they were looking at the desk that had a note on it.

The girl walked towards the desk and grabbed the note, opening it and reading it.

Did I say Crowley's office? Sorry! I meant the cafeteria!

-Grim

The two deadpanned and sighed, "Grim..." The two said, knowing how the feline was at this point since they do live together.

The dual haired male looked at the two hedgehogs, "Thank you for telling us about the note." He said, which made the two beings squeak excitedly. He then looked at his sister, and grabbed her hand, just like back when they were younger, "Let's go."

The girl nodded and followed after him.

-----

As the twins neared the cafeteria, Leona looked at the rest.

"They're on the way. I smell the herbivores." He said, which made everyone get into places, ready to throw confetti at the twins.

The lights instantly shut off, and soon the doors to the cafeteria opened.

"Hello? Grim?" (Y/n) called out.

Lights came on and confetti came down on them.

"Happy Birthday (Y/n)! Shoto!" Everyone said.

The two twins stood there by the doors, eyes widen. Though, soon the girl started to feel tears starting to form, which made everyone else worried.

"(N-N/n)-chan! Do you not like it?" Cater said, a bit panicked by her reaction.

The said girl smiled brightly at them, making all the males that had a crush on her, blush, "I love it..." She said, wiping her tears, "It's been a while since we celebrated our birthdays..."

Shoto nodded, "Yeah, since we were very busy with school and villains in our world, we barely had time to celebrate our birthdays." He said, smiling softly.

Everyone sighed in relief, glad that the twins liked the surprise.

Ace grinned, "Well, you both should thank Grim. He's the one who came up with the idea."

Grim walked up to the two with a grin, "Yeah! Did you like it?"

(Y/n) picked up the feline, hugging them close to her, "Thank you, Grim."

The dual haired male pat their head, "Thanks, Grim."

Soon, everyone got to partying. Talking to one another and obviously congratulating the twins.

-----

By the end of the party, everyone gathered around the Todoroki twins since they were about to blow out the candles for the cake that was made by Trey.

"Well, make a wish." Deuce smiled at the two, as everyone nodded.

The two looked at each other, then at the cake, closing their eyes, remembering their last birthday.

-Small Flashback-

Fuyumi smiled as she walked in with a small cake with a small candle lit on the top, "Happy Birthday, (Y/n), Shoto." She said.

Natsuo grinned at the two, "Well, make a wish!"

It was just them celebrating since their father was busy being a hero and their mother at the hospital, so it was only the four siblings together.

The twins looked at their siblings with a small smile, then at the candle, before blowing it. Only one thought in mind.

-End of Flashback-

'We wish for our family to be together once again...' 

The two blew out the candles, before Ruggie swiped a bit of the icing and put it on the tips of (Y/n)'s and Shoto's nose, making them blink.

The dual haired male smirked, "You're on...!" He said, before grabbing a handful of cake and throwing it at the hyena male, but only for him to dodge, and instead it hit Floyd.

"Ah? Wanna play dirty?" He said, grabbing some cake and throwing it.

"Food fight!" Kalim exclaimed, throwing food, which hit Jamil, who's brow twitched.

Everyone laughed as they threw food at one another, making the cafeteria into a mess.

The teachers on the other hand didn't involve themselves, but they watched them.

Crewel looked at Crowley, as he had the small hedgehogs on his shoulder, "Oi, take a picture of them. The twins may want to keep the memory."

The black haired male nodded, "You're right. Who knows if we'll celebrate their birthdays ever again." He said, bringing out a camera and taking a picture of the chaos, but made sure to get a close up on the twins smiling faces.

-----

It was the end. Everyone had gone to their dorms to clean themselves up. Crowley cleaned the cafeteria with his magic. As for the Todoroki twins and Grim, they had gone back to the Ramshackle Dorm.

Though, it was late at night when (Y/n) decided to take a night stroll outside, and to her surprise, she was met with Lilia and Malleus.

"Tsunotarou? Lilia-senpai?"

"We heard that it was your birthday, along with your twin." Lilia said, smiling.

"Oh, yes. I'm quite sad that they didn't invite you." The girl said.

Malleus smiled a bit, "It's quite all right, Child of Man." He said, before giving the girl two small gift bags, "This one is for you, and the other is for your brother." He pointed at the bags as he said it.

She nodded, before opening hers. Her eyes widen when she saw a golden necklace, adorned with a green gem in the middle, "Are you sure I can have this? It looks very expensive." She said, looking at the male, 'I may be rich, but this looks something a royal would wear...' She thought.

"Of course. You deserve the best gifts." He said, but on the inside he was worried, 'Should I have not given those to her? She doesn't seem impressed...'

'I feel like a proud father.' Lilia thought, before giving the girl two gifts of his own, "These are from me."

"Thank you, senpai." She said, opening the gift that contained her name, and saw a small flame and ice charm, "They're lovely." She smiled softly at him.

They bid each other goodbye, before they went their separate ways.

(Y/n) left Shoto's gift by his door, since she knew he was asleep by now, so she didn't want to bother him. She headed to her room, laying down in bed and Grim, who was asleep, cuddled up to her. The girl smiled softly, before falling asleep.

'Today was the best day...' She thought, before sleep took over.

~Bonus~

Cheka ran to (Y/n), tears streaming down, "Oba-tan! Why didn't you tell me that yesterday was your birthday!" He exclaimed.

The dual haired girl instantly picked him up and tried to calm his crying, wiping his tears, "I'm sorry, Cheka. I didn't have a way to tell you. How did you even find out?"

"Oji-tan sent a letter and I was so sad!" He pouted, tears coming up again.

Her eyes softened, "Well, you can spend the whole day with my brother and I." She said.

"Brother? Oba-tan has a brother?"

"Mhm. He's my twin brother to be exact." She said, now walking towards the dorm.

He grew excited at this, now happy to meet her brother, "I get to meet another uncle?"

"I'm sure he'll agree to being your uncle. Maybe, even big brother status."

His eyes shined brightly, "A big brother?" He said, looking at her as she nodded.

Entering the Ramshackle Dorm, the girl spotted her brother on the couch.

"Sho-nii, we have a visitor."

Shoto looked at them, before taking note of the small cub, "Oh, hello. I'm Shoto."

"I'm Cheka! Can I call you Nii-tan?" He grinned.

The male was shocked, before nodding, "Of course you can, Cheka." He said, then coming to a conclusion, 'I shall protect him with my life now.' He thought.

(Y/n) smiled, "Cheka, here, wanted to celebrate our birthday but didn't make it. So, he wants to spend his day with us. What do you say, Sho-nii?"

"Of course. Let's go have fun." He said, already leading the two out the door, to spend the rest of day with fun adventures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 273 9
sสœแดแดก แดษด แด€ษชส€... [๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™- ๐™๐™‘ 14] โ€ข Violence โ€ข โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ€ข lฬถา‰ฬอ„ฬ…อ—ฬฬ‡อฬฐอšอ–อ•อขอœอœฤฑวsา‰ฬ‘อฏฬŒอกฬฬญฬฆอš? แถ แต˜โฟ แถ แต˜โฟ ิฒฯ…ีˆ [...
40.8K 1.1K 16
Just some specials about Todoroki-chan and her friends in TW {Cover by: mx_dottore}
29.7K 1K 21
Basically what the title says. Twisted wonderland is now in our world and the reader is lucky enough to house them. I wonder what adventure awaits. (...
134K 4.2K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...