LA SEINE ─────── oc book

quicksxlvered द्वारा

↳˳⸙;; ❝ je ne sais ne sais, ne sais pas pourquoi on s'aime comme ça, IN WHICH i introduce my roleplay ocs i... अधिक

ᒪᗩ . 𝒮ɪᴇɴᴇ
﹅𝒓.𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌
──────────── 𝔊.𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑂𝐶𝑆
┏━°⌜ TᕼE ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ ᖴOᖇ GOOᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ EᐯIᒪ ⌟°━┓
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙤𝙧 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙚𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙡 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 .
┏━°⌜ TEEᑎᗩGE ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ ⌟°━┓
𓄹 ᎓ thꫀ dᥲᥣtꪮᥒ᥉
┏━°⌜ ᑕOᗰE Oᑎ OᑌT ⌟°━┓
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 b.ogey monsters
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 f.rankensteins
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 g.hosts
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 k.itsunes
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 s.ea nymphs
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 s.ea monsters
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 w.erewolves (1)
┏━°⌜ ᕼOT ᔕᑌᗰᗰEᖇ ⌟°━┓
%%- the girls
%%- the boys
──────────── ℑ.𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝐶𝑆
ー﹒💿﹕𝗓𝗈𝗒𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗇𝗒𝗄 (90'𝗌 𝗈𝖼)
──────────── 𝔉.𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑂𝐶𝑆
𝕽.𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 %%% 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝔈.𝑑𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑔 %%% 𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐈
𝔏.𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑦𝑢𝑛 %%% 𝐀𝐎𝐔𝐀𝐃
𝔙.𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎 %%% 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄
──────────── 𝔄.𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑂𝐶𝑆
──────────── 𝔓.𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑠
ー﹒💿﹕𝗌𝖺𝗐𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗌 (𝗌𝗉𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗎)

⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 d.ragons

68 1 12
quicksxlvered द्वारा

T.he draconys family is a family of dragons, their last name deriving from the word DRAGO. they have been known for their lineage dating back thousands of years ago, as well as their abilities and features that are alike to dragons. often characterized by their long silver hair, the family members are rather noticeable for their features. "Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken," the Draconys do not yield or submit to anyone, they are known to stand alone rather than to kneel to any monarchy. King or queen, prince or princess, the Draconys do not bow or surrender. 

P.eople of the draconys name are known to reside by great lakes and mountains, while this specific family resides by a cliffside guarded with furious waves and sharp stones. carys , visenya , and baelor draconys are the three children of aegon draconys. the three siblings now live in the academy, away from their homeland and in the safety of the school's staff and students.

carys was born as the youngest draconys in her family's new generation— because of this she always seemed to have a target on her back. she was the golden child to her mother , the black sheep to her relatives. her lack of control over her powers contribute to this matter, as carys was a late bloomer. her older relatives would spread much gossip and talk about her , the only people she grew close to were her two siblings. she's a passionate and imaginative child, carys loves to see the world in different perspectives. the young girl has a strong will power, and is rather determined. carys does whatever she could do to reach her goals and passions. disciplined, she is destined to be a great leader. but growing up in the draconys household may mean the girl has to put up more of a fight.

visenya is the middle child who wants nothing more than peace and quiet. she's one who goes about the family freely without any comments from her relatives. though every now and then, when her dreams become riddlish words, that's when the talk gets talking. visenya is a dreamer, like her grandfather. both see vision like dreams which they like to interpret as prophecies. it may seem weird— even crazy to other cousins, but it was a way visenya would bond with her late grandfather. till this day she earns weird visions in her dreams, though she tries not to bother anyone about it.

baelor is the oldest, strongest, and most known out of the three siblings. he wasn't always as fierce as he is now, when he was younger baelor was rather weak and frail. but with the fear of disappointing his father, baelor took training rather seriously. years passed and he's known in the household to be a rather big figure head. before becoming even more than a fighter, baelor took it upon himself to come with his siblings to the institute— thinking the two weren't ready to stand up for themselves just yet. carys was still learning her powers, and visenya was too quiet for her own good. baelor wanted to look after them for at least a year or two more, before embarking on his own endeavours.

.₊̣̇.˟ི̑༏˟̑.₊̣̇.
THE DRACONYS FAMILY
baelor , visenya , & carys
𓆩 𓆪

FOR kurtcrqwlers 'S GROUP ROLEPLAY %%% COME ON OUT

    ⋆⸙͎۪۫˚۰˚˚˚͎۪۫

( milly alcock ) as 𓏲࣪⋆ 𝄞 ִ ۫ !
CARYS DRACONYS
⋆⑅˚ THE YOUNG DRAGON *:₀.
(student)

❝ i've been locked out of heaven ❞
*ೃ˚. ˊ

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀in a name ۰˚˚
name analysis

ᶻz﹒%
can i just stay here?
spend the rest of my days here?

CARYS LYKKE DRACONYS
' CARYS '
younger sister to baelor and visenya draconys 
daughter of aegon and tyra draconys
carys ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  welsh origin | love
lykke ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  danish origin | good fortune , happy one

rys (pronounced reese) 𓏲⋆. her common nickname , one from the last syllable of her first name
my princess 𓏲⋆. carys was her mother's favorite child due to her difficult childbirth, which earned her the sweet nickname of 'my princess'

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀who are you?۰˚˚
basic information

BIRTHDAY )━☆ october 25
ৎ AGE )━☆ 18
GENDER &&& PRONOUNS )━☆ cisgender female +++ she/her/hers
SEXUALITY )━☆ biromantic omnisexual
ৎ HEIGHT )━☆ 5 foot 5 inches

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀such a sunny disposition۰˚˚
personality

‧₊˚ MBTI

esfp – the entertainer
' an entertainer is a person with the extraverted, observant, feeling and prospecting personality traits. these people love vibrant experiences, engaging in life eagerly and taking pleasure in discovering the unknown. they can be very social, often encouraging others into shared activities. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ bold , original, practical , observant ,  talkative , entertaining
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ sensitive , conflict averse , easily bored , unfocused

‧₊˚ ZODIAC

scorpio – the scorpion
' the scorpio personality is a profound chasm of infinite complexity (or at least how they project themselves). they are difficult people to get to know. they are psychological trap doors. they socialize from behind a double-sided mirror, always scanning, reading you while you can only see your own reflection. they prefer to be the people asking the questions. they remove your skin with their perceptive scalpel and take inventory of your pulsing viscera. they probe and push. they know the little things that make you tick. your pressure points. the subtle ways to procure the answer they're seeking. they are keenly aware of power, its flows, and their position within its matrix. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ flexible , courageous , ardent , hard-nosed , dedicated
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ doesn't trust others , jealous , aggressive , reticent

carys was a timid child growing up, especially being born a little bit later than all her older cousins. she was raised to be a gentle person, especially when she was being raised by her mother. the young dragon took a fancy towards the arts and literature, often finding inspiration through stories. a strong sensitive spot she has for animals and friends. carys was also taught how to be emotionally resilient and tolerable, knowing how her relatives act she had to learn how to "toughen up" over the years.

she is a charismatic and easy going person, but to truly get to know her and to just know her are two completely different things, her mother would say she was a bit too closed off from other people. but it's only for the reason that she'd rather avoid conflict than unintentionally join in a bad situation. nevertheless, her fun loving energy is one that she brings on the table. carys may not be the strongest, but she's one loyal person who would do anything and everything to protect her friends and family.

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀everything , everywhere, all at once۰˚˚
species , abilities , extra features , trivia , extracurriculars , playlist , aesthetics

. . ݁٬ ، EXTRACURRICULARS ᵎᵎᵎ

﹟. ◠ ֊ show choir
﹟. ◠ ֊ soccer team

. . ݁٬ ، SPECIES ᵎᵎᵎ

⨳ 𓏲˖ (dragon) ﹕─ 𓈒
🗯 a dancing flame

. . ݁٬ ، BASIC ABILITIES ᵎᵎᵎ

fire immunity ⌗♡𓂃・all draconys family members are immune to fire and its heat, due to their dragon blood
dragon physiology ⌗♡𓂃・the power to have traits and abilities of dragons, the users possess the traits , attributes , characteristics , and/or abilities of dragons ; a powerful and legendary creature , typically depicted with serpentine or reptilian traits that features in the myths of many cultures.
natural weaponry ⌗♡𓂃・the power to utilise weapons that are a natural part of one's own body.

. . ݁٬ ، PERSONAL POWERS ᵎᵎᵎ

shape - shifting ⌗♡𓂃・a draconys is able to shapeshift into a dragon – each draconys looks different when it comes to their dragon form, they vary in shape and powers making every draconys unique
fire manipulation ⌗♡𓂃・users can generate , shape , and manipulate fire .

. . ݁٬ ، WEAKNESSES ᵎᵎᵎ

⌗♡𓂃・still could be injured and harmed from mortal injuries (wounds , illnesses , cuts , etc)
⌗♡𓂃・distance , mass , precision, etc depends upon the knowledge , skill and strength of the user and their power's natural limits
⌗♡𓂃・user can be overpowered by water , ice , and / or cold

. . ݁٬ ، FEATURES ᵎᵎᵎ

purple eyes ▭▬ all draconys members share the purple eyes, passed down from the first draconys to the most recent ones
silver hair ▭▬ like the eyes, the draconys are characterized by their long silver hair.
wings (in dragon form) ▭▬ with the dragon physiology comes with a set of wings

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

. . ݁٬ ، TRIVIA ᵎᵎᵎ

﹆ ໑ ⬩ carys writes her own books and songs , she finds writing relaxing and she could play multiple instruments

﹆ ໑ ⬩ carys knows how to play the electric guitar , she owns an ibanez

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she doesn't know how to shapeshift and use her powers perfectly just yet, often turning to her siblings for help when she needs it

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she loves to collect vinyls , especially from her favorite artists

﹆ ໑ ⬩ both of her older siblings are her role models , she hopes to be as fierce and creative as they are. she's close to both, as baelor always looked out for her and visenya would always give her the best advices

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she's much of a prankster , she loves pulling jokes and pranks even if they could be a bit too embarrassing

﹆ ໑ ⬩ although she hates growing out her hair , carys began to keep it long after she found out her powers were associated with the length of her hair

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she loves to go stargazing , often she would try to map out the stars

﹆ ໑ ⬩ the girl started to learn how to paint – and isn't the best at it

. . ݁٬ ، PLAYLIST ᵎᵎᵎ

theme song ⦂ 𓈃 ITS MY LIFE by . . . bon jovi
and i ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
you're gonna hear my voice when i shout it out loud 𓂃 ﹆ ﹅

i. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE by guns n' roses
𓄴 and when you're high , you never ever wanna come down
so down , so down , so down , yeah!

ii. LAVENDER HAZE by taylor swift
𓄴 talk your talk and go viral
I just need this love spiral

iii. FALLING by chase atlantic 
𓄴 and you keep on falling
baby figure it out

iv. BAGS by clairo
𓄴 can't you see me i'm waiting for the right time
i can't read you but if you want the pleasure's all mine

v. COMFORT CROWD by conan gray
𓄴 i just need some company now
i just needed someone around

vi. MISERY BUSINESS by paramore
𓄴 woah i never meant to brag
but i got him where i want him now

. . ݁٬ ، AESTHETICS ᵎᵎᵎ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

    ⋆⸙͎۪۫˚۰˚˚˚͎۪۫

( phia saban ) as 𓏲࣪⋆ 𝄞 ִ ۫ !
VISENYA DRACONYS
⋆⑅˚ THE DREAMER *:₀.
( student )

❝ oh, oh woe- oh woah is me ❞
↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀in a name ۰˚˚
name analysis

ᶻz﹒%
will wonders ever cease?
blessed be the mystery of love

VISENYA MAELYS DRACONYS
' VISENYA'
older sister of carys and younger sister of baelor
daughter of aegon and tyra draconys
visenya ◠ ٪ 𖠵 . ۫ high valyrian origin | the sun
maelys ◠ ٪ 𖠵 . ۫ french origin | chief , princess

mae mae 𓏲⋆. a nickname from her second name: maelys
sennie 𓏲⋆. from visenya, one which she hears often
nya (pronounced nia) 𓏲⋆. from her first name visenya, a nickname she heard often as well
sunshine 𓏲⋆. from her mother, since her name means sun

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀who are you?۰˚˚
basic information

BIRTHDAY )━☆ april 17
ৎ AGE )━☆ 19
GENDER &&& PRONOUNS )━☆ cisgender female +++ she/her/hers
SEXUALITY )━☆ unlabeled
HEIGHT )━☆ 5 foot 7 inches

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀such a sunny disposition۰˚˚
personality

‧₊˚ MBTI

infp – the mediator
' a mediator is someone who possesses the introverted, intuitive, feeling, and prospecting personality traits. these rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ empathetic, generous, open-minded, creative, passionate, idealistic
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ unrealistic, self-isolating, unfocused, emotionally vulnerable, desperate to please, self-critical

‧₊˚ ZODIAC

aries – the ram
' at their core, aries do what they want and do things their way. they are unafraid of conflict, highly competitive, honest and direct. an aries is not weighed down by the freedom of choice, and is perhaps the sign that is least conflicted about what they want. They throw themselves at the world eagerly and without fear. it is one of their most commendable qualities, but also what causes them a great deal of pain and grief. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ brave, concentrated, self - assured, optimistic, honest, ardent
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ impatient, aggressive, impulsive, intolerable

at the core, visenya is the one with her mind stuck in the clouds. not the loudest, but not the quietest either, visenya is the middle ground. she serves as the mediator in almost every fight, and often tries not to choose sides. her unbiased nature could bring and lose friends, the girl tries not to get too involved in anything. she does , however , bring as much advice to the table.

visenya is one concentrated and knowledgeable person. even her parents would go to her for their troubles and problems, visenya has her way with words. she is a rather temperamental person. visenya could be one of the happiest people you would know but easy angered if you give her a reason to be mad. but the girl prefers to keep her cool, staying relaxed is her favorite state of mind. and of course, when she isn't feeling lazy, she is the kind of person you could go to if you want to do something fun and impulsive. be warned, her 'prophecies' may tend to bother people– not that she cares anyways.

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀everything , everywhere, all at once۰˚˚
species , abilities , extra features , trivia , extracurriculars , playlist , aesthetics

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، EXTRACURRICULARS ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

﹟. ◠ ֊ book club
﹟. ◠ ֊ broadcasting club
﹟. ◠ ֊ cross country

. . ݁٬ ، SPECIES ᵎᵎᵎ

⨳ 𓏲˖ ( dragon ) ﹕─ 𓈒
🗯 the ice amongst the heat

. . ݁٬ ، BASIC ABILITIES ᵎᵎᵎ

fire immunity ⌗♡𓂃・all draconys family members are immune to fire and its heat, due to their dragon blood
dragon physiology ⌗♡𓂃・the power to have traits and abilities of dragons, the users possess the traits , attributes , characteristics , and/or abilities of dragons ; a powerful and legendary creature , typically depicted with serpentine or reptilian traits that features in the myths of many cultures.
natural weaponry ⌗♡𓂃・the power to utilise weapons that are a natural part of one's own body.

. . ݁٬ ، PERSONAL POWERS ᵎᵎᵎ

shape - shifting ⌗♡𓂃・a draconys is able to shapeshift into a dragon – each draconys looks different when it comes to their dragon form, they vary in shape and powers making every draconys unique
ice manipulation ⌗♡𓂃・users can create , shape , and manipulate ice. As an elemental power, cryokinesis has a nigh-limitless number of uses, only limited by the user's imagination and their natural limits
dream divination ⌗♡𓂃・the ability to gain insight via dreams

. . ݁٬ ، WEAKNESSES ᵎᵎᵎ

⌗♡𓂃・still could be injured and harmed from mortal injuries (wounds , illnesses , cuts , etc)
⌗♡𓂃・distance , mass , precision, etc depends upon the knowledge , skill and strength of the user and their power's natural limits
⌗♡𓂃・ice is still affected by heat as how normal ice would be affected
⌗♡𓂃・Dreams may come in symbols or omens that the dreamer needs to interpret in order to understand what it means.
⌗♡𓂃・Dreams can easily be forgotten after waking which could leave out important details.
⌗♡𓂃・ user can only see bad prophecies and dreams
⌗♡𓂃・ scenarios may still change so dreams may be unreliable

. . ݁٬ ، FEATURES ᵎᵎᵎ

purple eyes ▭▬ all draconys members share the purple eyes, passed down from the first draconys to the most recent ones
silver hair ▭▬ like the eyes, the draconys are characterized by their long silver hair.
wings (in dragon form) ▭▬ with the dragon physiology comes with a set of wings

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

. . ݁٬ ، TRIVIA ᵎᵎᵎ

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she owns a lot of vintage devices, especially cameras and vhs players

﹆ ໑ ⬩visenya has quotes from movies and shows she loves posted on her wall, it keeps her motivated

﹆ ໑ ⬩visenya could play the harp, because her father wanted her to be musically inclined

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she is a collector , and often collects bugs and insects . . . which terrifies people

﹆ ໑ ⬩she has a vast knowledge on flowers and its meanings

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she hates waking up to carys playing her guitar early in the morning

﹆ ໑ ⬩ although her parents claim they equally love their children , every now and then they forget about visenya because of pushing baelor to become a role model and making sure carys wasn't falling behind with her shape shifting abilities

﹆ ໑ ⬩her favorite flower is an apple blossom

﹆ ໑ ⬩she loves poetry and theater — and has all of midsummer night's dream memorized in her head

﹆ ໑ ⬩visenya often stays in the garden or in her room sewing clothes and tapestries or reading . if you catch her in the right time , she would talk about her weird dreams or try to give you advices you may need

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she sometimes gets tired of being some kind of therapist friend , but her need to help people overpowers that feeling every now and then

﹆ ໑ ⬩visenya has the worst slouch when she sits down on a table

﹆ ໑ ⬩her 'prophecies' (as what she likes to call them) comes to her in dreams , but people don't take her seriously

. . ݁٬ ، PLAYLIST ᵎᵎᵎ

theme song ⦂ 𓈃 THERESE by . . . maya hawke
she empathizes with your feelings?
she's more interested in ceilings 𓂃 ﹆ ﹅

i. THE GOLD by phoebe bridgers
𓄴 couldn't really love you anymore
you've become my ceiling

ii. THE LAKES by taylor swift
𓄴 take me to the lakes where all the poets went to die
i don't belong , and my beloved , neither do you

iii. GOODBYE , MY DANISH SWEETHEART by mitski
𓄴 so i don't blame you
if you want to bury me in your memory
i'm not the girl i ought to be

iv. MIRRORBALL by taylor swift
𓄴 i'm still on that tightrope
i'm still trying everything to get you laughing at me

v. HOW TO DISAPPEAR by lana del rey
𓄴 you just crack another beer
and pretend that you're still here

vi. GENEROUS HEART by maya hawke
𓄴 what if i can't prove the strength of your touch?
my cries alone are not good enough

. . ݁٬ ، AESTHETICS ᵎᵎᵎ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

( ewan mitchell ) as 𓏲࣪⋆ 𝄞 ִ ۫ !
BAELOR DRACONYS
⋆⑅˚ THE MAD MAN *:₀.
(skull coach)

❝ don't you find it strange? ❞
↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- 

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀in a name ۰˚˚
name analysis

ᶻz﹒%
only thing we share
is one last name

BAELOR IDRIS DRACONYS
' BAELOR '
brother of visenya and carys draconys
eldest son to aegon and tyra draconys
baelor ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  english origin | horse trainer
idris ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  welsh origin | eager lord

beetie 𓏲⋆. a nickname from the past, he resents this nickname the most. some beetles are pests that often plague flower beds and gardens, his cousins would tease him with that name.
eye patch man 𓏲⋆. baelor has to wear a patch over his eye, which people take notice of rather quickly

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀who are you?۰˚˚
basic information
BIRTHDAY )━☆ April 18
AGE )━☆ 24
GENDER &&& PRONOUNS )━☆ cisgender male +++ he/him/his
SEXUALITY )━☆ biromantic bisexual
HEIGHT )━☆ 5 foot 10 inches

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀such a sunny disposition۰˚˚
personality

‧₊˚ MBTI

entj – the commander
' a commander is someone with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. they are decisive people who love momentum and accomplishment. they gather information to construct their creative visions but rarely hesitate for long before acting on them. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ efficient, energetic, self confident, strong willed, strategic, charismatic
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ stubborn, intolerant, impatient, arrogant, cold, poor handling of emotions

‧₊˚ ZODIAC

aries – the ram
' at their core, aries do what they want and do things their way. they are unafraid of conflict, highly competitive, honest and direct. an aries is not weighed down by the freedom of choice, and is perhaps the sign that is least conflicted about what they want. They throw themselves at the world eagerly and without fear. it is one of their most commendable qualities, but also what causes them a great deal of pain and grief. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ brave, concentrated, self - assured, optimistic, honest, ardent
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ impatient, aggressive, impulsive, intolerable

Baelor is known to be bold and individualistic. often outspoken and self-sufficient, he is one of the well known draconyses. once timid and reserved now changed into an eccentric and headstrong mind. Baelor was always a quiet kid back in his childhood. however after relentless years of listening to his disappointed father's sigh, he thought it was time to make a change.

many words come to mind when it comes to describing him. loyal to his family and allies, Baelor is driven with the passion to stand his ground in any situation. often he could be aggressive, and is rather stubborn and impulsive. this impatient and intolerable side of Baelor seems to be contradicting his strong sense of justice and nurturing personality.

one thing is for sure though, Baelor shows signs of a strong leader and a large sense of determination. competitive in spirit and direct, Baelor does whatever he could to get what he needs.

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀everything , everywhere, all at once۰˚˚
species , abilities , extra features , trivia , extracurriculars , playlist , aesthetics

. . ݁٬ ، SPECIES ᵎᵎᵎ

⨳ 𓏲˖ (dragon) ﹕─ 𓈒
🗯 the impulsive fire

. . ݁٬ ، BASIC ABILITIES ᵎᵎᵎ

fire immunity ⌗♡𓂃・all draconys family members are immune to fire and its heat, due to their dragon blood
dragon physiology ⌗♡𓂃・the power to have traits and abilities of dragons, the users possess the traits , attributes , characteristics , and/or abilities of dragons ; a powerful and legendary creature , typically depicted with serpentine or reptilian traits that features in the myths of many cultures.
natural weaponry ⌗♡𓂃・the power to utilise weapons that are a natural part of one's own body.

. . ݁٬ ، PERSONAL POWERS ᵎᵎᵎ

shape - shifting ⌗♡𓂃・a draconys is able to shapeshift into a dragon – each draconys looks different when it comes to their dragon form, they vary in shape and powers making every draconys unique
fire manipulation ⌗♡𓂃・users can generate , shape , and manipulate fire .

. . ݁٬ ، WEAKNESSES ᵎᵎᵎ

⌗♡𓂃・still could be injured and harmed from mortal injuries (wounds , illnesses , cuts , etc)
⌗♡𓂃・distance , mass , precision, etc depends upon the knowledge , skill and strength of the user and their power's natural limits
⌗♡𓂃・user can be overpowered by water , ice , and / or cold

. . ݁٬ ، FEATURES ᵎᵎᵎ

purple eyes ▭▬ all draconys members share the purple eyes, passed down from the first draconys to the most recent ones
silver hair ▭▬ like the eyes, the draconys are characterized by their long silver hair.
wings (in dragon form) ▭▬ with the dragon physiology comes with a set of wings

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

. . ݁٬ ، TRIVIA ᵎᵎᵎ

﹆ ໑ ⬩ baelor wears an eye patch over one of his eyes, hiding a scare which runs across his face. it was caused by a fight between him and ezio babineaux when they were younger, ending with a sharp rock cutting baelor's face. till this day, the two continue to feud over this matter

﹆ ໑ ⬩he had once been suspected for murder because he was present at a crime scene , though no one reveals whether if it is true or not

﹆ ໑ ⬩baelor is skilled with double wielding swords, as well as the bow and arrow

﹆ ໑ ⬩he enjoys baking during his leisure time

﹆ ໑ ⬩he is rather close with carys, even if their age gap is rather wide he tries to be there for her and tries to provide her a happier childhood than what he had to deal with

﹆ ໑ ⬩baelor is referred to as the mad man in the family by his relatives, because of his stoic glare and remarks when he gets angry

﹆ ໑ ⬩ baelor is the heir to drogo enterprises, his family's long running corporation which manages steel production for rogue families around the world.

﹆ ໑ ⬩ when ezio cut his face with a rock, baelor lost an eye.

﹆ ໑ ⬩ in order to protect his sisters , baelor gifted the two special items when they both turned fourteen. both sisters were given customized pocket knives which are supposed to aid them in dire situations

. . ݁٬ ، PLAYLIST ᵎᵎᵎ

theme song ⦂ 𓈃 HAYLOFT II by . . . mother mother
An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg
A shot in the heart doesn't make it unbreak
She really didn't wanna make it messy
She really, really didn't, but the girl gone cray 𓂃 ﹆ ﹅

i. MAD HATTER by melanie martinez
𓄴 I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong

ii. THEREFORE I AM by billie eilish
𓄴 I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore I am

iii. MY ORDINARY LIFE by the living tombstone
𓄴 Can you heal me? Have I gained too much?
When you become untouchable, you're unable to touch
Is there a real me? Pop the champagne
It hurts me just to think and I don't do pain

iv. ME AND YOUR MAMA by childish gambino
𓄴 Do what you want
I'm telling you
Let me into your heart

v. THE FAMILY JEWELS by marina
𓄴 I can't break the cycle, am I just a fool?
Falling down like dominoes, hit by family jewels

. . ݁٬ ، AESTHETICS ᵎᵎᵎ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

60.8K 2.5K 5
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
209K 32.9K 86
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
18.7K 1.5K 38
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...