Their Sins

由 suckonmaballs

25 years ago the Brazilian mafia had a daughter who was claimed to be dead But was she ever really dead? Di... 更多

Characters
Tattoos
The beginning
Santos family
Pool day
Moving day
Home
House
Baby?
office sex?
Sir...
"Dude, Your kid is a loser"
"You guys are sluts"
Margo pollo
"I'm a minor..."
"I'll Look Where Ever The Fuck I Want"
7 pills left
My wife, My spermbank, My wife.
I just wanna fawk.
Extra:)
Quinn?
Fucking daddy for his life insurance?
Positive
Big dicks

Quick

2.8K 90 10
由 suckonmaballs

"We have to be quick" Erina mumbled kissing my neck

I snorted. Quick.

What about me says quick.

"Yeah, okay" I laughed lifting up her skirt and pulling her panties to the side.

"I'm serious" she moaned as I stroked her clit with my thumb.

"Mmh" I was more focused on her pussy then the words coming out of her mouth, I also liked her mouth but her pussy trumps her mouth.

I pushed my middle finger into her wet core, and her grip tightened on my neck. Quickly she pulled my pants down. smiling, I turned her around so her stomach was pressed against the sink and watched through the mirror as I slammed into her.

"Quick" I mocked, her mouth gapped. With one hand I gripped the side of her hip, controlling the pace.

"Oh- fuck!" I gripped onto the sink as he kept slamming inside me.

I knew we weren't being quiet, I'm sure anyone who walked by could hear.

My one hand left the sink and I brought it behind me to push him away slightly, it was too much.

"Nah, you wanted it quick so imma make it quick" he moaned and removed my hand, holding it behind my back.

With one hand he brought it around and rubbed my clit in fast circles making my legs give out.

Would've fallen if it wasn't for this big bitch.

"Oh shit! Don't stop" I moaned as he kept hitting that one spot in me.

I looked down watching him slam inside of me, damn.

"трахни меня" be groaned his thrusted harder.

I felt my eyes roll back when he gripped my hair pulling my head up.

"Knew you were a шлюха" he grunted as he continued to roughly fuxk me, my ass slapping against his pelvis while his balls slapped my pussy with each thrust.

"Ur dad loves it too" I moaned

He laughed but quickly pulled out and slammed black inside me making me scream "shut the fuck up" he grunted covering my mouth with his hand.

I felt a sharp sting on my ass, followed by the sound of a slap making me moan loudly, which came out muffled due to his hand.

"Smile" Dimitri moaned lowly making me look into the mirror to see Dimitri's phone angled towards the mirror.

New wallpaper.

I could tell she was close as she kept clenching around me making me groan

I checked the time before throwing my phone to the side, 11:25.

I'm sure most of the other students are in class by now.

I brought my hand back down to her clit rubbing it quickly.

I might cum before her.

"Oh fuck me" she moaned moving her hips to meet my thrusts

Fuck I love her.

And no. It's not too soon. Two months is a long time.

leaning down to her ear I whispered "Whose better"

"Wha-"

Then came a knock on the door. Fuck my life.

"Hello?" Stupid ass hallway monitor

I gripped Erinas hips and quickly thrusted into her making her clench around me "fuck fuck- im gunna cum!"

Damn bitch, got us caught for sure.

Rolling her hips, I felt her Pusey spasm around me making me also cum.

"Oh fuck" I moaned slowing my pace down

"Get out of the bathroom now!" The voice yelled

"Shit" Erina slumped against the sink and I pulled out watching my both out cum drip out of her and onto the floor.

My poor babies. With my dick slightly hard I pushed the tip of my dick back in her making her moan.

"Wasteful bitch" I mumbled pulling back out hearing a little pop.

"Suck dick" she mumbles standing up on her shaky legs

"When?" I asked grabbing a tissue before forcefully bending her over the sink again and cleaning her up making her hiss

Multiple knocks came from the other side of the door before it was pushed open.

Was I supposed to lock it?

"Wha- you two are a disgrace! In a school?! Look at the mess on the floor!"

Damn bitch, I quickly pulled erinas skirt down before turned around and putting my dick away.

"Most of the mess is in her" I mumbled rolling my eyes before getting down on my knees to pull up erinas panties

"You came in me!" Erina shouted looking at me

I smiled at her before pecking her on her lips and turning to look at the teacher who looked at us with disgust and disbelief.

I'm still very horny. I picked up my phone before showing Erina the picture, "look at how cute this is" I whispered as she blushed.

"You two to the office, now!" The teacher yelled pointing to the hall making me roll my eyes

I threw Erina over my shoulder, my one hand on her thighs the other on her hand holding her skirt down so she doesn't flash her pussy to anyone.

"Yeah yeah" I mumbled walking to the office

Thank god my family is dead, I'd be dead if they heard this.

(A/N his family isn't exactly dead- except for his mother but he considers his family dead as his father is a deadbeat)

"Hey Dimitri?"

"Yes любовь?"

"Your better than ur dad" she giggles

Two weeks later

"In the bathroom!?" Maya asked

"Yup, when a hot ass man fingers you during class it makes you horny, therefore I took him to the bathroom and we fucked" we got suspended for two weeks I thought it would be more.

"So do you like him?" She asked

"And his dick" I smiled

Once class ended I packed my shit and looked at my phone to see 5 miss calls and 10 messages from no other than Dimitri

Papi chulo:
Hi:)

10:40

Papi chulo:
Bitch

10:41

Papi chulo:
I'm hungry

10:50

Papi chulo:
I miss you hurry up

10:55

Papi chulo:
Stop ignoring me.

10:57

Papi chulo:
Want your ass beat?

10:59

Papi chulo:
Class ended where tf are you?

11:00

Papi chulo:
Erina.

11:01

Papi chulo:
Rina.

11:01

Papi chulo:
Babyyy

11:02

Clingy ass.

I walk out of class to my locker before throwing my shit in there.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist "rina" a deep voice grumble

"Mateo?" I asked giggling when I felt his arms tighten around me

"I'm hor-"

"Can you guys not fuck in the hall?" A high pitched voice screeched from beside me

"I'd fuck her anywhere if she'd let me" Dimitri mumbled kissing my neck his hand coming up to cup my breasts

"Ugh! Anyways I'm throwing a party tonight if you want to come, Dimitri" Quinn said looking at Dimitri

Can she fuck off?

"Can't. Taking my stripper out to dinner, hopefully she'll let me finger her under the table" he said squeezing my boobs infront of her, her face screwing up in anger.

"Well stop by if you can" she smiled glaring at me

Do something bitch.

"Rather die to be honest. Only way I'd go if моя жена goes" he said pulling me away

"Good boy" I coo letting him drag me

"Fuck off bitch."

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I'm just going through some things I'll definitely try to update more but I hope you are all okay:)

Hope you enjoyed I know this isn't the best chapter but I just wanted to up date this book.

I might continue this flashback I'm not sure...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.8K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
Ariel De Luca 由 Kinjal

神秘 / 驚悚

44.1K 575 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
11.2K 243 27
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
1.2M 31.6K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...