๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„...

Od DrunkenXLupin

"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™...๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ" โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠน๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

Uh...A/N?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1; The shit first chapter๐Ÿ˜’ โœ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2; Going out with a โœจโœ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3; Daddy iSsUeS๐Ÿ˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4; Gasp!๐Ÿ˜ฑ sCaRs๐Ÿ˜จ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5; ๐Ÿค‘Rich๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6; Butterflies go brrr๐Ÿฆ‹
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7; Is he a...ped-๐Ÿ˜จ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8; ๐ŸŽถThis is my FiGht sO-๐ŸŽถ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9; ๐Ÿ’…Uno reverse card
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10; Ethereal... Wait, isn't this ince-๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11; You can never escape the grasp of studying๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13; The crown prince!?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14; Ishina being Ishina๐Ÿ’…
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15; Guardian angels? Laughable.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16; PTSD really sucks
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17; Mad dog? Nah. A puppy
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18; Pudding~!๐Ÿฎ
A/N: Read this๐Ÿ‘น
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19; An angry old man ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20; #dontpukeurgutsout ๐Ÿ˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21; Night night๐Ÿ˜ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22; Bathing, drinking, passing out; what a day
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23; Flower gleam and glow ๐ŸŒธ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24; Murder spree...hypothetical ofc
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25; Arien: *sees a boy* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26; Guardian x master..? ๐Ÿคจ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27; Arien overthinking stupid shit, the usual
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28; Ooo, drama? ๐Ÿคฉ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29; Beginning to open up--oop, you're going back ๐Ÿคช

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12; ..OH! Your-!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

932 37 4
Od DrunkenXLupin

It was a break time from all that studying, Arein and Arjen were lying in bed. Passing time by talking with each other in telepathy, it was boredom.  

"So annoying! What didn't they expect out of us! Other then the blonde hair, were just normal 5 year old kids!" Arein complained in frustration. She was excluding Sora out of the normal factor. Sora in no means is anywhere near normal. She even admits it.

"I know...why should we receive such hard education? I mean, back in the past we worked our asses off just to pass numbers...but still" Arjen looked back at the past... he then remembered things that he didn't want too. He flinched a bit at the thought of going back to Korea. His High school life was shit, and he was sure as hell didn't want to go back.

'When he said 'weight', did he mean this..?' Arein flopped down into the soft bed sheets, thinking back on Alec's words.

"Arein. Let's go outside, we cant waist our break like this. Sora is spending her break in that play room of her's, she even took a few maids in. So we might as well have some fun. The wethers nice today as well" Arjen was right, today was another sunny day, a great day to go outside.

Arein did wan't to go outside but, "What's the point of being outside if the maids are going to keep following us. As Sora says; there is no point in being outside, feeling free. If all the freedom you get is taking a walk, while also being watched."

Even though the numbers reduced from six servants to four. It was still uncomfortable for people to be following Arein everywhere.

"...The wether is nice" Arein randomly said.

"Yup"

"...Yeah" 

The twins looked out the huge glass window, birds flew through the bright blue sky. The sun was shining, Sora wouldn't like that. 

Times like these, for Arein, she just wanted to spend quality time with Arein and Sora. It was rare for Sora to ever have free time, even just a second to spend with her, Arein would feel like it was hours. For so long, Sora hasn't had a break. Arein knows that Sora's bad habits of the past still linger, along with all her other bad habits.

Even now, in a life where the three siblings can be together all the time. Sora choses to focus on other things, things that make money and help in someway.

But Arein knows that her wish wont come true, it's not possible. The GoDs just seems to hate her whole family to the gut, her true family.

Arjen, who was looking at his sister for the whole time, knew that there was something that Arein was thinking about so deeply. Just for a moment...Arein looked like...Sora, more precisely; Soo Chae-Yu.

Arjen quickly threw away the resemblance, no way does he want to see that again.

"Arein" he calls his sisters name.

Arein looks up from the pillow, "Hm?"

"All the servants disappeared" Arjen pointed to where all the servants once stood, nothing. No one. 

"What?" Arein looked at where Arjen was pointing at, he was right. No one was there.

"AREIN! ARJEN!" Suddenly, Sora slammed her door open. Shook by the sudden yelling from Sora, Arein and Arjen looked at their sister, anticipating for her to say something, not just stand there.

"...They...they"

'They?' 

Arein looked at her sister, Arjen got off the bed and walked over to Sora, "Hey, Sora. Are you g-."

"...Bwahaha!" Sora then bursted into a manic laughter.

Arjen carefully examined his sisters mental state. Arein looked hopefully at her brother for an answer, but no. Arjen shrugged, "Nope, she still very not normal. I don't know whats wrong."

"They all disappeared!? WHY! I was in the middle of a test for fucks sake" Sora went quite near the end.

"Oh...That's what" Arjen actually thought it was something serious for a second.

"...What?" Sora glanced up at Arjen, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him up and down. "Where are they! My babies are still with them!!!" Sora cried.

"Uh-ah-uh...wait!" Arjen was getting dizzy from Sora shaking him. 

Letting go, Sora glared at Arjen, in the eyes. She was waiting for an answer. 

"Where. Are. They"

"Don't know" Arjen bluntly admitted, "They all disappeared, both me and Arein have no idea." 

"...Are you kidding me?"

"No"

"...fuc-flip this" Sora brushed some strands of her hair out of her eyes. Glaring at her two siblings, Sora then just shook it off. 

'It wasn't their fault'

Sora pushed her hair back, looking at Arein and Arjen. "So, what do you guys wan't to do? The servants aren't here." 

"...Oh! Um," Arein was looking at her sister in the eyes, when Sora pushed her hair back, it revealed her eyes, her heterochromia eyes. Arein hasn't seen them much, since Sora found a way to make one of her eyes blur out. To normal people, it just looked like Sora had normal red eyes. When Sora arrived at the castle, she used more and more mana then usual, so she didn't use the blur trick that as much. But still, no one seemed to noice. 

"Arein"

"Ah! Yes?" 

"You good?" Sora, who was still frustrated from the servants disappearing, was going to use this to spend some time with her siblings. After all, even in this life she was still always focused on her work. Other then sometimes at eating and sleeping, Sora would be in her play room doing her things, while Arein and Arjen had to go to classes. 

"Yes! I was just...thinking about something" 

"Then tell me, what's wrong" 

Arein was a bit hesitant to say anything, though Sora didn't seem to mind her two different eyes, Arein didn't wan't to come off rude. "Uh, just that...You don't seem to cover your eye that much anymore."

"Oh. You mean my eyes?"

"...Yeah" Arein hesitantly nodded. 

"Pfft" Arjen, who was watching on the side lines, chuckled up. 

When Arein heard her brother laugh at her, she looked towards him. "What? Arjen why are you laughing."

"Cause-"

"It's because what you said was kinda funny, apparently."

"Funny?" Arein seemed to not get it.

"Yeah, maybe cause you two barely even comment on my eyes. I mean, I nearly forgot that I had heterochromia eyes."

"Oh"  

"So yeah. And too answer your question, I just don't care. I just blurred my eye because of Ruharel's wired obsession with herself, apparently I got my violet eye from her."

"Really?" Arein questioned, she thought that the violet eye that Sora had was from the past. She had a similar violet eye color in the past, just not as vibrant.

"Nah, she just being crazy. The violet color comes from something else, I wasn't born with heterochromia eyes."

"Wait, what?" This time Arjen was even surprised, he got up from the floor and walked over to Sora and cupped her face, squinting his eyes at Sora's eyes. "You never told me."

"You never asked, it isn't even that important."

"But-!"

"No" Sora pushed Arejn's face out of the way and walked over to Arein, who was lying on the bed. "So what you want to do."

"If your not going to appose..."

"Let's go outside!"

***

So like the two twin siblings dragged their sister outside, the bright sun shone, fresh air blowed and the garden was still filled with all kind's of flowers and wildlife. Of course, Sora was still being salty.

"Were should we go?" Arein asked in an exited voice.

"Somewhere we haven't been before! Let's go down there" Arjen pointed down a path.

"Slow down you two!" Sora, who was being pulled by her two siblings, she was all the more happy to see Arein and Arjen being free, but that didn't mean dragging her outside!

Arein and Arjen started to roll around in the grass, the grass was warm from the sunlight. It felt, calming. 

"It's been so long since we did this!" Arein stretched her whole body across the grass, she loved the feeling of being under the sun and rolling in a field of flowers. 

"Yeah!~...Yeah" Arjen also enjoyed rolling in the grass along side his sister. Arjen looked up and watched Sora sit under a shaded part of the grass, watching him ad Arein play around. Sora was always watching, not playing. It was either that she had no interest in rolling around in grass, probably the reason. Or that she didn't trust this place as much as her own fields...Now that Arjen thought about it, the only time Sora ever joined him and Arein, was when she showed us her field of flowers. The field of flowers that she grown her self, every single part.

Arjen's sister usual had a blank face on in the past, but now, Sora was looking at him will a smile. "Arein! Don't get yourself covered in mud! You don't want Ishain to scold you again!"

It was nice too Arjen to see Sora express more of her feelings.

All three siblings loved the out doors, Sora only liked sitting in the shade and stare into the sky, but still. 

 Arein, Sora and Arjen really loved the forest.

When they were still in Ruharel's estate, the siblings would escape into the near by forest to avoid Ruharel. 

The forest always had a welcoming feeling to it, even Sora has no idea why. There were also fruit tress that provided them with food if they were starving. 

Arein and Arjen laid down flat on the grass, letting the sunlight shine on them. 

'It's only been a short time, but, It feels like I can finally breath again'

Arein started too feel more relaxed, the summer wind blew onto her face. 

"Hey, you two idiots!" Sora called out. "There are some fruit trees" She pointed forward. 

"Oh, your right Sora!" Arein immediately started to run up too the tree. "I can finally climb trees again!"

"Ah, no fair! Let's climb together" Arjen huffed.

Sora patted Arjen's back, holding in her laughter. "Just let her be."

'I'm so exited! It's been so long since I climbed a tree! But the shoes are a bit uncomfortable..Whatever. I should be there-!' 

Crack

Arein missed her step, making her fall back. Unexpectedly too both Arjen and Sora, it was a bit sudden. 

"Arein!" Arjen called out. He was too stunned to move, insted he felt a sudden cold wind fly across.

'AH! I'M GOING TOO FALLLLLL!!!!' 

Arein started to internally panic.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Huh?" Arein slowly opened her eyes, she expected her too break a few bones, but she felt a pair of arms catch her. Was it Sora? No, it couldn't be. Sora doesn't have...red hair!?

"That surprised me" A calm, gentle voice spoke. "Hello, Arein."

'This person...who is he-?'

"Fuck!" Sora dusted her clothes, she was going to use her mana to catch Arein, but someone had to interfer. So instead of Arein being safe, Sora's mana backfired a little. "Tsk, bullshit" wiping some red liquid off the corner of her mouth, Sora glared up at the red haired man.

"What in the Mireuk heck!?- Oh," Sora finally took a good look at the guy, tall, red hair and he looked...familiar? 

"Hello too you two, Sora-nim" The red haired man gave a gentle smile at Sora, then slowly placing Arein down. "Are you hurt anywere, Arein?"

"...No" Arein now was back on the ground, but her eyes were looking at the stranger. 

"You are quite troublesome, princes."

Arein flushed red when she heard the guy say, princess, to her. Arein the gathered up her courage to ask, "Who are you?"

The red haired male smiled at her, "I wanted too met you, Arein. And your brother Arjen."

Arjen clenched his fists. Then, the wind blew stronger, making the stranger's red hair flow...

Sora looked at her side, she eyes her brother...wait, why were Arjen's cheeks red?

"Excuse..." Arjen reached out to the red haired man, he wanted too ask, but then suddenly. 

"IMPERIAL PRINCE! IMPERIAL PRINCESSES!" Two voices yelled. This made Arjen pull back his hand and look behind. There ran one maid and butler, they both looked pissed and worried at the same time.

"Why are you here!?"

"We have been searching for you three for a long time!"

"You three disappeared right in front of our eyes!"

"We were very surprised!"

"huh..?" Arein and Arjen looked at the two servants in question. Weren't the servants the ones who disappeared?

"Please be careful! Do you know how much trouble we would off been!"

"And that's your problem, how dare you fail at your job. Something so simple," Sora, who was now standing in front of the two yelling servants, she looked at them. "for you too fail, it's such a shame. No wonder you don't get a raise."

"WHO!..Ah" Once the servants saw who was talking, they immediately backed away. Lowering their heads down.

"Now, I expect a very good explanation on where my babies went" Sora glared intensely at all the servants now that they have all arrived. Some of then still hasn't finished her play date with Sora.

"You two should really get your heads up, the servants are just going to walk all over you two if your going to continue to be like that" Sora advised her two siblings, she was right, Arein and Arjen were sometimes just too meek too talk back to the servants.

"If you want to know, ask your sister. She'll tell you~" Arjen suddenly felt a warm voice whisper in his ear, making him slightly flitch. 

"Who...!" No one, the red haired male disappeared. There was only an empty blow of wind.

Sora also stared at the place where the stranger stood, he seemed so..OH! "It's him...what the fuck is he doing here" Sora was mumbling to herself so no one could hear. She suddenly recalled who that stranger was, he looked a bit different then before, but still recognisable. Especially how he said her name, 

"Sora-nim"

The title '-nim' wasn't in this world, and the only person that Sora's remembers who said her name like that in the past, they were the one person who offered their hand to her from the shadows;

"Come with me, and you'll be f̷̢̤͎̭̜̒̄̂́̏̀̀͛̋̂̕7̵̣̗͍͍̓̀̿͋̈͠͝͝e̶̱͕͊̾͆̉͆̿̅͆̀͘̚̚͘͠͠ͅ3̴̲̙̗͔̺͖̬̱̗̩͇̤̣̓̑̑̀̚..."

Contrary from him

[]

I just re read ORV, and now my head hurts, again. 😕

Like I wonder, how did the author even think of the whole thing?

Anyway, ORV made me ball my eyes out for the 1863th time...I need therapy.

Also...

WTF again!? 😨

You guys are just too wired! Why are you all reading this!

2.4k!

Last time wasn't it only 1k?!

Thank you all so much! 💗😳

(Posting one day early, I'm still going to post another chapter soon😘)

49% & 51% 

I don't regret anything :)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1K 91 8
!NEW DISCRIPTION ALERT! [ Editing and publishing at the same time!! ] Asher Willow's life had just started to fall into place when one day, out of no...
257K 11.5K 19
It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was I given a second chance of life? I cou...
27.4K 641 52
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
163 9 3
ษชแด› ส€แด‡แด˜สŸษชแด‡แด… ''yโ‚’แตค wโ‚’โ‚™'โ‚œ dแตขโ‚‘.. yโ‚’แตค โ‚›โ‚œแตขโ‚—โ‚— โ‚•โ‚แตฅโ‚‘ โ‚ โ‚˜แตขโ‚›โ‚›แตขโ‚’โ‚™ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚ccโ‚’โ‚˜โ‚šโ‚—แตขโ‚›โ‚•.. fแตขโ‚™d โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ cโ‚•โ‚’โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚™ โ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘.. โ‚โ‚™d bแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚ โ‚™โ‚‘w โ‚•โ‚‘แตขแตฃ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ โ‚œโ‚•แตฃโ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘โ‚›..'' แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡ ส™แดœแด›...