THE AMULET

By Jimeokookliet13

(IN HIATUS FOR A WHILE) BTS an Idol group from South Korea are renowned for breaking records and topping the... More

Author's Note..
Prologue
Chap 01 - Morning Kisses
Chap 02- Yearning Desires.
Chap 4 - Endearing Memories

Chap 3 - Love and Lust

95 4 3
By Jimeokookliet13

'Oh Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck' the words left Jungkook's mouth with every thrust inside the wet pink hole of his boyfriend who was a whimpering mess beneath him. Their bedroom was a mess, one might think it was hit with an atomic bomb. The white sheets that were supposed to be spread over the mattress were thrown across the floor like trash. Cum stains were decorating it generously. A bottle of lube was placed horizontally at the edge of the coffee table, few of its content spilling out and forming a pool of a sticky liquid on the floor. A vibrating dildo was carelessly thrown under the bed and endless piles of tissues in every nook and corner of the room completed the completed the description of the room.

'Ah Ah owh fuck.. ahhh ngh' the bottom kept muttering nonsense with the intense pleasure that spread through his body. His legs were spread wide apart and lifted up till his knees almost touched his chest. He held the rear of his thigh with both hands, that further exposed his hole for the top to demolish. It was a rough, hardcore sex but they both enjoyed it to the fullest.

Jungkook POV

I can never get tired of this. The feeling of my dick getting engulfed by Jimin's warm and wet hole while he whimpers with his sweet angelic voice. I locked gazes with him as my dick kept sliding in and out of his opening. His mouth was open and airy gasps escaped them. His lips were swollen and more luscious than it usually is. It looked very inviting and tasty, I fucking had to feel it against mine. I gently leaned forward and captured those pillowy lips. Jimin cooperated with me and slid his tongue inside my mouth sending a shiver down my spine. Our tongues danced together for a while before he sucked on my lower lip, slightly biting and pulling it causing me to whine with pleasure. My dick was getting sloppier with pre-cum and I was having a hard time maintaining my pace. I released myself from Jimin's grasp and sat backwards on my knees, my dick never leaving its home.

'D-don't stop b'babe' he whined and I thought I'd lose my mind with how sexy that sounded. I made eye contact with him and flashed a reassuring smile before removing my dick from his hole. He looked disappointed, I could tell that from his face and he parted his lips to say something, probably curse me for stopping in mid action.

'Fuck! You're so fucking hot babe' I said and I meant it with my whole existence. I grabbed hold of his thighs and dragged him close to me before attaching my lips to his brown nipples. I drew one of it in sucking it softly and a sinful moan escaped Jimin's lips. He grabbed my hair harshly and made me look at him. 'Fuck me hard Jungkook, fuck me till I cry please' he begged and the moment those words sunk in, I pounced back on top of him and sucked on his neck determined to leave a new hickey. Our dicks were rubbing together making us both feel dizzy with pleasure. I pulled back and saw a red mark on his skin where I had been sucking. Satisfied with my work I lifted myself up as my hands roamed all over his soft and glowing chest and then his waist. How did I get so damn lucky? To be able to fuck a living, breathing angel every single day? I noticed as his thighs were trembling and that was such a fucking turn on for me. His face was tilted sideways as he lay helpless and sinful on the mattress, waiting for me to please him. Jimin wasn't really an entirely submissive person in our relationship but damn he could be one when I felt dominant. As of right now, I was in charge of the situation and I smirked upon the realization.

Without warning I spread his legs wide as I could, till his feet touched the corners of the bed. Thanks to his flexibility sex just becomes ten thousand times fun with all the positions I could drill him. I pressed my hands on his thighs pinning his lower body to the mattress completely. His body was on full display for my thirsty eyes and I spent a few seconds to enjoy it. I loved doing this, I mean staring at his body like some priceless piece of art in a roman museum but this piece of art was only mine to enjoy. He gasped as I touched his flat tummy with the tip of my fingers and moved my hand upwards towards his nipples. I pinched them gently and enjoyed how he stopped breathing for a moment due to the sudden sensation. Both my hands instinctively moved to massage Jimin's upper body and I loved how warm and sweaty he was. Though I no longer had him forcefully pinned to the mattress Jimin remained in the same position he was. Legs wide spread, hands on both sides and head turned sideways. My dick was so hard I thought I'd dry orgasm anytime now but I didn't want this to end so soon.
Well to be honest this was our 4th round and I was completely worn out and tired but this pleasure, it was addictive.
My eyes freely explored his body and I watched as his hole clenched and unclenched on nothing. It was pink, swollen and wet. White cum stains all over his ass and some dripping out of his hole, it was such a sight to see. His 8-inch pink cock was hard as a rock and it was neatly placed on his stomach, erect and wet. The only sound in the room was Jimin's ragged breathing and occasional moans as I was still feeling his body. My hands had a mind of their own and they automatically found its way towards his thighs. He shivered with my touch and let out an airy gasp when I grabbed hold of his cock. I leaned forward and spit on his dick and watched as my saliva rolled down his shaft. I spat on it again and stroked his dick gently, torturing him with pleasure. His dick leaked pre-cum and it made me want to suck on him like it was my last meal. I gave up on resisting my urge and bent down to satisfy my intentions. I licked the backside of his length, my tongue tracing it from the bottom to the shaft. Jimin shuddered with the unexpected act and stopped me before I could continue.

'N- no d-don't I'll cum' he said hurriedly as his hand was placed on my head, pushing me away from his cock that looked so addicting at the moment.
'F-fuck me Jungkook. Please' he mumbled and though I was disappointed about not being able to taste him, a surge of excitement ran though my body with just the thought of feeling my dick inside him again. I sat back up on my knees and pinned him down to the mattress again before carefully placing my cock infront of his still wet hole. I pushed myself inside him and my dick slid in with no problem, my balls hitting his ass and an audible gasp left both our mouths. I starting slamming myself in and out of him while my hands were pressing on his thighs harshly. Jimin had his eyes opened and I watched as tears collected in the corners of them with every thrust inside him. My teeth were gritted together and my eyes rolled back as the familiar sensation of an ecstatic feeling appeared in my abdomen. Both of us were aroused to an intensity that made us breathless.
I was close and by the looks of Jimin struggling to get free from my grasp I knew he was already in his high. A few sloppier thrusts and his cum shot right out of his pink cock and I watched with pleasure as the white discharge pooled on his stomach.
'Ahhh FUCK' I came right after witnessing that sinful sight and let my seeds flow deep inside his hole. His breath was ragged and silent moans still descended from his lips while I gently pulled my cock out of him. I stroked myself a few times and let me cum on top of his already cum infested stomach. It looked like we were shooting a hardcore porno but this was not even half the dirty kinks we've tried out in the last 6 years. I fell on his side feeling like I just ran a marathon from Seoul to Busan. My arm found its way to hug his waist and his hand caressed my hair gently. We stayed silent like that for a few seconds, giving us both time to calm down from our highs.

'Ugh I think I'm broken Jungkook' he said and we both broke into a fit of laughter. His squeaky giggles delighting me as usual and I moved closer to his face to press my lips on his chubby cheeks so I can kiss him.
'I love you' I said and he looked at me with heart eyes, his lips turning into a smile. If I could live in this moment for the rest of my life, I would. Right beside him, I felt safe. It was where I was meant to be and where I'd stay till I die.
'I love you more' I heard him say and he brushed my hair backwards before leaning to kiss my forehead.
The people around us, they call us sinners but why does sinning feel so beautiful? Why does it feel so pure and precious? This bond that we share with each other, the love that keeps us alive and strong amidst this cruel world and the pleasure that surges through our veins every time we hold hands and fall asleep in each other arms; if all these heavenly feelings were sins then I'd happily go to hell after having lived a life in the safety of my paradise- My Jimin. With a hundred uncertain thoughts in our minds we found peace as our naked bodies rub against each other within these safe walls we're restrained to. We wanted to say things to each other, we could see through our eyes into our souls and we both were aware about the constant turmoil contained within us but just like every other day no words were exchanged. Jimin turned around and laid on his chest. I knew he was tearing up, I felt the very same lump in my throat too. I sat up to pull the warm blanket to cover our lower bodies, then moved towards his back where his moon tattoos lingered to kiss that warm, soft skin before laying my cheek on it. My tattooed arm found its way to engulf his petite hands and like two pieces of a puzzle we fit together perfectly. His soft breath served as music to my ears and we fell asleep together whilst inhaling each other's scent.

End of Jungkook POV

( Found this fanart in Pinterest. It was what inspired me to write the last part in the above paragraph)

It was a little while after the clock struck 4.00 PM. The two lovers had a much needed shower about 30 minutes back and right now they were busy cleaning their messed up bedroom hurriedly.

'At what time did she say she'd be here again?' Jimin asked almost panting as he held a bundle of wet tissues in his hands. He had been wiping every corner of the room that was reeking with cum. He was dumbfounded to find some of it on the curtain frame like how in the planet did it get there, he thought.
'Relax Jiminie, we have time. She has never been punctual in her life' that was Jungkook saying while spreading out a fresh new bedsheet on the mattress.
'Yeah right! You know you're really testing your luck Jungkook' Jimin reasoned out while tilting his head sideways and passing a disappointed look at his boyfriend.
'Maybe I am uhm? How's your ass by the way?' he changed the topic hoping to calm his boyfriend's nerves a little.
'I can't even feel it you perv. You're a fucking animal on bed' Jimin said with a playful smirk on his face
'Isn't that how you like it though' defended Jungkook, his eyebrow slightly raised upwards as he looked at Jimin in a questioning manner.
' Mmm most of the time yeah' Jimin whispered in a husky voice making Jungkook stop what he was doing. The shorter man sauntered his way towards the other with a dirty smirk plastered on his face. He stood a few inches away from him and without any warning slid his hands inside the other's pants. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock and he continued to stare at Jimin, confused but amused at the same time.
'Who's the perv now ah?' Jungkook said trying hard to ignore the heavenly feeling of Jimin's touch on his bulge.
'We should try something different babe' Jimin replied, his hands still playing with the other's warm cock that was safe within his underwear.

'Ahh' a soft moan escaped Jungkook's parted lips and he shut his eyes cherishing the tingling sensation that ran through his body.
Jimin smiled with satisfaction, observing the effect he had on his boyfriend. After spending a good few seconds caressing Jungkook's clothed balls he pulled his hand out causing the other to whine with desperation.
'Oh I hate when you do that' Jungkook complained as he held on to Jimin's hand that was half way out of his pants.
Jimin loved teasing Jungkook, he always did. He liked it when his boyfriend begged him to get his needs satisfied. 'Then beg for it love' he said
Jungkook looked at the other with frustration but he knew where Jimin was going with this. This time however he was determined not to be victimized by Jimin's teasing game. 'Oh you wish' he replied and turned away with a pout. Jimin was not going to give up that easily, he knew how to make Jungkook beg for him like a sexually starved Nymphomaniac.

He put his hand inside the other's pants again but this time towards his butt. Jungkook tried to wriggle away but lost all his will when Jimin started teasing his rim. 'Agh' he moaned and a sudden wet sensation on his hole made him gasp. He tilted his head and found the previously submissive man spitting on his own fingertips. Jimin's hand travelled back to its previous location and his finger pressed against Jungkook's tight hole. A loud sigh that found its way out of Jungkook's parted lips made Jimin lose his mind. He pulled the latter's pants down leaving him with his underwear only. Jimin snaked his hands around Jungkook's waist and placed his chin on the other's shoulder, his chest leaning against the other's back.

The shorter man put one of his hands inside the other's pants stroking his dick slowly, his other hand was now deeply buried in his (Jungkook's) tightly clenched hole. Continuous moans and curse words were the only thing that was heard in the room, as Jimin continued to work both his hands in a rapid speed taking Jungkook to different dimensions. His dry fingers moving in and out of the latter's tight hole might have been a little bit uncomfortable but Jungkook liked the feeling. The feeling of being used and controlled by his lover. A few more strokes and Jungkook felt like he was nearing his climax but then Jimin stopped what he was doing and pulled both his hands out of the taller man's pants.
'WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN' Jungkook screamed as he turned around to meet Jimin's eyes. He was unable to tolerate the sudden lack of sexual pleasure but Jimin only smirked at him victoriously.
'Beg for it my love, beg for me to touch you and I'd show you how heaven feels like' Jimin said with a bold and challenging tone of voice. Jungkook lost, both his sanity and his control. His dominance shattered down completely and he whimpered with the single touch of Jimin on his inner thighs.

'Ah fuck! Babe do something.. please just do something' he pleaded with puppy eyes and Jimin giggled, feeling satisfied with the results of his seduction. He pushed Jungkook backwards till his back hit the wall before sitting on his knees. He looked up at Jungkook's pleading eyes and pulled down his underwear painfully slow. Jungkook on the other hand was restless, he took off his T-shirt and threw it away to get a better sight of Jimin who was now busy placing gentle kisses on his throbbing cock.
'Agh Ji- Jiminie p-please do something' Jungkook begged and Jimin finally decided to show some mercy mostly because he was very aroused himself.

Jimin's POV

I wasn't planning to stop teasing him so soon but the moment his hard cock sprung from inside his underwear and hit me in the cheeks, I lost it. The urge to deep throat him and have him cum inside my mouth was too intense to hold in anymore and I gave into my desires without further delay. Jungkook always tasted good, a bit saltier around his shaft but I loved every inch of his cock whatsoever. I hated how my knees felt uncomfortable against the hard tiles decided to fix that first. Usually I don't mind it but today I was already tired from having to endure his monster cock abusing my hole the whole morning. Without words I pushed him towards the bed and his back hit the mattress with a soft thud. Jungkook immediately recovered and grabbed two pillows from nearby and placed it behind him so that he could lean on it in an upright position. He loved looking at me when I sucked his dick and I loved it too. I hurriedly climbed on the bed and placed myself in-between his legs.

I sat on my knees again but the mattress felt softer than the tiles. I leaned forward and stroked his dick a few times, tightening my grip a little bit just the way he likes it and watched with glee as he leaned backwards moaning softly. He was getting wetter with the pre-cum that leaked out of his tip and I spat on his dick to make it more erotic.
'J-Just S-Suck pl-please' I heard him whimper. His hands grabbed onto the sheets for balance. A sight that turned me on every time. I couldn't control myself anymore and I engulfed his wet cock with my mouth immediately. Jungkook's thighs tremble as I kept sucking on him like a leech, my tongue carefully teasing his cock and my jaws warming him up effectively. He tasted good, like usual and the sticky feeling of his cum on my lips made things even more hotter. I sucked him in like a vacuum making sure to make wet noises in the process.

He grasped my hair harshly and forced his dick inside my mouth making me choke. We both had a choking kink and my jaw hurt as he fucked my mouth but still I didn't stop him. I loved to think that he felt entitled to me. I loved it when he made me please him. We both loved being in control and being controlled. I realized that I haven't been giving much attention to his balls so I momentarily stopped sucking his cock and placed his dick flat on his belly. I kissed his balls gently before taking them inside my mouth, caressing them with my wet tongue.
'Ngh fuck! Oh b-baby I-m close' Jungkook warned me and I put his cock back in my mouth and started sucking it again with sloppy noises that thrilled us both. Jungkook's moans got louder and I could feel his thighs trembling every time my tongue brushed against his shaft inside my closed mouth. He was breathless, and he inhaled so audibly as if he was going through a seizure.

A loud and prolonged moan left his mouth and his toes curled up with hands pressed against the mattress as his fingers tugged on to the sheets. He finally came, inside my mouth. He was shivering and struggling to be free of his orgasm and a sense of pride took over me. I looked to see if he was watching me but his head was turned sideways. Usually I spit out his cum on his erect dick, he loved watching it but today I gulped down the semen, feeling proud of my sultry behavior. A few drops of his remnants were scattered on his waist and I leaned forward to lick it off. Jungkook was red, the blood rush through his body was evident in his appearance. His hair was messed up and lips were parted from which heavy breaths descended. His biceps looked bigger than usual and his abs highlighted his strong manly body. On top of all that, those mother fucking tattoos and lip piercing was driving me insane. I stared at him for a while and thought how lucky I was to be able to make love to a literal Greek god. I trailed gentle kisses from his thighs, stomach, neck and finally his cheeks. He looked exhausted but he still smiled and I kissed him on both eyelids as he shut them.

End of Jimin's POV

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
So how was it?😏 It's my first time writing smut but I think I've done a good job. What do you think ?
Please vote and comment guys and Oh! Share my stories with friends pls 🥺
Love you 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.9K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
182K 12.3K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
114K 6.4K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
282K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...