Creating the advanced Empire...

Od 410Jackass

(Male Reader X Sis Reader X Anime Crossover) Two Siblings, Named Y/N & Sally L/N are killed by a nuclear expl... Více

Natran Empire/The Great Trial
Prologue
Chapter 2: Building an army
Chapter 3: Wolfenstein Castle
Chapter 4: Defend The Great Trial.
..... Remake?

Chapter 1: The Great Trial

672 6 11
Od 410Jackass

-------

Location | Island Continent

3rd person pov.

A portal suddenly appear in the sky and two African-Americans were jumping out of it.

Y/N: *Scream in terror* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Sally: *Not a afraid* What are you screaming!?

Y/N: *Scream in terror* WE'RE FALLING!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT SCREAMING!!!!!!!

Sally: *Rolling her eyes* First Because I'm the smart one here! Second *Takes out her parachute* THIS!!!

Sally grab Y/N foot, She released her her parachute as the wind stops the chute wings.

Sally: The orb save I'll lives by giving me the parachute.

Y/N: Why are you torture me.

-----------------

Timeskip brought to you by author using the traffic core for protection from the yandere.

A/N: Protect me cone p_p.

----------------

The scene shown the two on the ground. Both siblings look around the find the place when did the orb drop them to?

Y/N: This...... place? What is it?

Sally: Must been the orb drop us here. But why did he drop us in the beautiful place like this?

Y/N:....... I don't know? :p

Sally: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

As both of them started to think, A window appear infront of them.

Y/N: Huh? What's that?

Sally: It must been the static? The orb send us the hub.

Y/N: Let's see.

They're both look the window.

---------

1.) Name: Y/N L/N

2.) Name: Sally L/N

Country Name: Natran Empire (The Great Trial)

Flag:

Level: 1 | 1940 - 1943 Tech

Mana: + 1000

Mission Quests:

Objective 1: Build your own nation, The Great Trial Awaits.

Objective 2: Build your own military. The monsters will invades this island within 5 days.

-----------

Both siblings were shock and confused by this.

Sally: The Natran Empire? The Great Trial? Like....... In the hearts of iron 4 mod?

Y/N:

Y/N was the only confused by this. Even he's gaming years, He can't even blame himself.

Y/N: Well, Probably the reason why we're here. But how do I build the nation?

When sally was about to speak. A bright yellow light covers their eyes. When it dieds down, They're see a man with rich uniform. He looks 20s or 30s in the same time.

Sally blushed by the handsome of the white men infront of her.

???: Good evening Y/N and Sally, My name is Franky. I am your guide to how to build the nation.

He speak in the British accent which shock both siblings.

Y/N: O-Ok, My name is Y/N L/N, And this is my sister Sally.

Sally: *Blush* H-H-Hi.

Franky: I know your names, But lets get to topic shall we?

Y/N/Sally: Ok.

Franky: Good, Now let's train yourselfs.

-----------------

Timeskip brought to you by authors was having PSTD about yandere.

-----------------

In the Grassland, A big space for building the capital. Franky decided teach Y/N how to be the capital.

Franky: Ok mr. Y/N, Did you know how to build the capital?

Y/N: I..... I think I'm confused?

Franky: Don't worry, Just close your eyes and raise you arms and think of the city you built.

Y/N close his eyes and raise his arms, A bright yellow light appears in horizons. Sally was watching his brother creating his own capital.

Sally: *Though* If he image female breast, I will kick him in the balls.

The lights dies down, Y/N open his eyes see the city he created.

Franky: Congratulations, You have created your own capital.

Y/N: Yeah. That was pretty good.

Sally: *Murmured* Show off.

Franky: Now then, Let's take you to your new home.

Y/N/Sally: *Though* New home?

Few minutes laters.

Both were shock to see their new home.

Franky: Y/N, Sally. This is your new home.

Y/N/Sally: Coooooool~

Y/N: So this is ours....... right?

Franky: Yes, You are the new leader right?

Sally: Hey! What about me!?

Franky: You are the princess.

Sally: Huh, Good enough with me.

Y/N: Wait, I saw the window hub that said "Build your own military". Is that mean I have to be a military?

Franky: Yes, The monster will invade the island continent.

Y/N:....

Sally:....

Franky: What about you build it tomorrow than. It's bloody late btw.

Y/N/Sally: Okay.

Y/N: *Though* I think that me & my sister will be here for the long time. What could go wrong.

------------

Location | Demon Underworld.

3rd person pov

In the demonic underworld, A demon lord appear in the throne. But however, The demon appears to have big breast, Short purple hair, Horns on her head, With wings at the back and red eyes.

Demon lord: Ara~ Ara~ My army will invade this world with the iron fist~ And soon all the male in the world will been my sex slaves~

She licks her lips as the army of demon wants to conquer the world.

-------------

Next Chapter 2: Building the army

???: So, This will be the new base.

???: That's alot of army.

???: Been ready for 4 days invasion, War is coming.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.7K 109 9
So, basically the second time I'm making this since the other one got deleted by my sis, well I'm not mad Velzarynia, the true strongest true dragon...
11.8K 384 7
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒. ❛ and after she washes the blood from her body, she covers herself in her own. ❜ . . . . 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙬𝙤 . . . . 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤�...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...