A Foot In Both Worlds| JJ May...

By mrsfredweasley22

A girl caught between two worlds and two boys. What will Evelyn Blackwood do when she gets thrown into the cr... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1: Paradise on Earth
Chapter 2: Riding Out The Storm
Chapter 3: Ship Wreck
Chapter 4: Motel or Meth Lab?
Chapter 5: Kegger?
Chapter 6: The Boneyard
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Lunch With The Enemy
Chapter 9: Diver Down
Chapter 10: Dance Lessons
Chapter 11: Under Duress
Chapter 12: I Promise
Chapter 13: We Aren't Flirting!
Chapter 14: Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15: Who's Bird?
Chapter 16: You're Not A Pogue
Chapter 17: Fantasy Or Reality?
Chapter 18: This Is War
Chapter 19: The Royal Merchant
Chapter 20: They Know
Chapter 22: Arrested Who?
Chapter 23: I'm Sorry
Chapter 24: Midsummers
Chapter 25: The Hawks Nest
Chapter 26: Let Me Explain
Chapter 27: We Found Water
Chapter 28: I Know Who I'd Choose
Chapter 29: Friends Still?
Chapter 30: Mechanical?
Chapter 31: Hydroponic
Chapter 32: Full Kook
Chapter 33: Best Liar
Chapter 34: It's A Set Up
Chapter 35: Promises Are Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 36: You Like Like Him
Chapter 37: The Cat's Ass
Chapter 38: We've Hit Rock Bottom
Chapter 39: The Whole Enchilada
Chapter 40: On The Run
Chapter 41: I'm Always Here For You
Chapter 42: The Phantom
Chapter 43: Goodbyes
Chapter 44: Running From Sadness
Sequel

Chapter 21: Tell Your Boy We Know What He Did

392 12 0
By mrsfredweasley22

"I'm so glad they're still doing this," Kiara said, "Keep calm, carry on. Back to OBX life. Aren't you guys glad that I made you come?"

"Ecstatic," Pope said.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest," JJ said.

"Well I'm glad we're here," Evelyn said, "Maybe we can finally have some what of a normal night."

Evelyn laid out the blanket she had been carrying.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks," Kiara said.

"I'm coming with," Evelyn said following her to the concessions.

"Hey," Kiara said, "Can I get two Pepsi's, please?"

"Hey, Kie. What's up?" Rafe asked walking up, "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Kiara said.

"Good, good. Um tell your boy that we know what he did," Rafe said making Evelyn look over at him.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" Kiara asked.

"Uh he'll know," Rafe said looking into Evelyn's eyes, "Bye, princess."

Kiara pulled Evelyn's arm leading her back toward the boys, "Douche."

"Tell me about it," Evelyn said.

"What do you think he's talking about?" Kiara asked.

"No idea," Evelyn lied, "Probably just Rafe being Rafe. You know how he is."

"Just saw Rafe," Kiara said sitting down in her chair, "He said, and I quote, tell your boy that we know what he did. What is that?"

"Where is he?" JJ asked.

"Right there," Kiara said looking over her shoulder.

Evelyn turned to see Topper, Rafe, and Kelce standing together.

"Great, the whole death squad," Pope said.

"Don't stare, bro," JJ said grabbing Popes head, "Just warning you, bro. If they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay?"

"JJ," Evelyn warned.

"Slicin' and dicin'. I'm on edge right now. If that doesn't work, I got this right here," JJ said holding up his backpack.

"So we just gotta stay in the group," Pope said, "They can't come get us if we're in the group."

"Like a school of fish," JJ said.

"I'm sorry, JJ," Kiara said, "Please tell me that you did not bring the gun here. JJ, there are kids."

"No!" JJ said, "Kie, I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine, okay?"

"Oh wow, thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ," Kiara said, "Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Rafe talking about?"

"Kie," Pope said putting his hand on the girls shoulder, "It might go down tonight."

"What does that mean?" Kiara asked looking at Evelyn who just shrugged her shoulders, "What might go down tonight? What did y'all do?"

"Deny, deny, deny," JJ whispered behind Evelyn.

It had gotten dark and the moved at been playing for awhile. Though Evelyn hadn't really been pay attention due to being on edge and JJ bouncing his leg up at down.

"JJ," Pope whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"I gotta take a piss," Pope whispered.

"Hold it," JJ said.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda," Pope claimed.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us," JJ said.

"I gotta go," Pope said, "They're blocking the bathrooms."

"Come here," JJ said, "I know where."

"You guys," Evelyn whisper trying to tell them that it wasn't a good idea.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kiara asked.

"We gotta ring it out," JJ said.

"You gonna hold it for each other?" Kiara asked, "Why are they acting so weird?"

Evelyn just shrugged turning back to the movie. She hated lying to Kiara about what was going on.

She looked around, looking for the boys, they should have been back by now. Evelyn glanced back to where Topper, Rafe, and Kelce were sitting to notice they were gone too.

"Shit," she whispered seeing JJ's backpack still next to her.

"What?" Kiara asked.

"We gotta go. I think the boys are in trouble," Evelyn said grabbing JJ's backpack and Kiara's hand.

The girls walked up on a full on fight. Topper and Pope were wrestling one another while Kelce was holding JJ's arms while Rafe punched him.

"Let go of him, Topper!" Evelyn yelled smacking Topper with JJ's backpack.

Topper tore the backpack from the girls hands throwing it on the ground.

"Hey, listen, Pope. All you gotta do...

"Topper stop," Evelyn said jumping on his back.

Evelyn felt arms wrap around her waist as she was ripped from Toppers back.

"Get your hand off of me Rafe!" Evelyn yelled as he threw her to the ground.

"Evelyn! Are you okay?" JJ asked.

Evelyn saw Kiara crawl toward JJ's bag digging in it. She pulled out the gun and looked at her friend. Evelyn shook her head as Kiara shoved it back inside of the bag.

"Topper, stop!" Evelyn yelled as he choked Pope.

The screen caught fire gaining everyone's attention.

"Get off of him," Evelyn said pushing Topper.

"Kelce, let go of JJ," Kiara yelled making the boy let go as JJ coughed for air.

"Let's get out of here," Rafe said.

Topper looked at Evelyn, and she could almost for a second see the regret in his eyes.

"Kelce, let's go!" Rafe said before pulling Topper away.

"Are you alright?" Evelyn asked turning to JJ.

"You guys are freakin' idiots," JJ coughed.

"We saved your asses didn't we?" Evelyn asked putting her arm around JJ, "Come on. We gotta go."

- -

Kiara took Pope home while Evelyn took JJ home.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Evelyn asked JJ hopping out of her car as they arrive at his house.

"Yeah I'll be fine," JJ said, "What about you? Rafe threw you on the ground pretty hard.

"I'm fine," Evelyn said, "I wasn't the one trying to fight two guys at once."

"Yeah, well. Pope was kind of busy getting choked out so," JJ laughed.

"I'm just glad you both are okay," Evelyn said, "That could have ended much worse."

"I didn't thought," JJ said.

"It could have," Evelyn sighed, "Just promise me you'll keep the stupid decision to a minimum for awhile."

"Darlin' you know I can't do that," JJ joked.

"J, please," Evelyn said grabbing his hand and looking up at him, "I just want you to be safe."

"All right," JJ said, "I'll keep the stupid decision to a minimum for awhile."

"Thank you," Evelyn said squeezing his hand twice.

"I better get inside before my dad comes out here," JJ said.

"Yeah, I should probably get home before my parents start to worry about me," Evelyn said.

Evelyn stood on her tiptoes kissing JJ on the cheek, "I'm glad you're okay."

Before JJ could say anything Evelyn walked around to the drivers side door and got in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 10 8
An OuterBanks Fanfic x JJ x OC Character We're the Pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time. At least, that's before...
57.3K 748 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
30.5K 406 39
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
9.1K 426 13
❝ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue ❞ The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...