promise . quackity

By SandyFrogLegs

It was just a stupid promise. quackity x oc ⒸSandyfroglegs 2022 More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027

024

203 11 15
By SandyFrogLegs

Rule No. 24
Some rules are meant to be broken.

Rose

"Thank you so much, I can pay you-" I cut Sabrina off.

"Don't, it's fine, really. He wasn't any trouble" I weakly smile at her, I haven't slept ever since my last interaction with Alex.

Karl was asleep just behind me on the couch, he came over last night and I broke down and told him everything.

:

"Well then why would he kiss you?!" Karl yells his question.

"I don't know!" I yell back, Karl hugs me. "He just started freaking out and saying he didn't mean too kiss me! I know I meant to kiss him back"

"Look, I'll talk with him tomorrow okay?"

"Okay..."

:

"Let's go Asher" Sabrina smiles, taking Asher's hand.

"Ah- wait, you forgot Lion" I turn around and go into the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtains and grabbing Lion. I walk back to the front door as Lion fights me, I drop him into Asher's arms.

"There you are!" Asher smiles and hugs Lion, it was obvious the cat hated it but didn't want to move.

"Okay, now we can go" Sabrina nods.

I watch as they get inside their fancy car and James drives away, I sigh and close the door.

"Their gone?" Karl asks, his voice made me jump.

"When did you wake up?" I turn around, Karl rubs his eyes.

"Just a minute ago, I heard you guys talking about Lions" He tells me.

"Oh, yeah Asher's cat Lion" I shrug, walking over and sitting on the couch next to Karl.

"I can call Alex now if you want" He leans back into the couch.

"Karl...you don't have too, this really shouldn't be your problem" I shake my head. "I probably shouldn't have told you either"

"Rose, look. I'm your friend- I'm Alex's friend. When I find out two of my friends are in love I'm gonna try and secretly help both of them while the other doesn't know that the person they like actually likes them back" He explains, I look at him confused.

"Karl I have no fucking idea what you just said, but I think you were trying to comfort me, so thank you" I smile at him.

"Uh- yeah! No problem" He nods. "Anyways, I'm gonna go home and call Alex, I'll knock some sense into him while you sleep. Okay?" Karl pats my shoulder.

"Yeah...alright, I probably need some sleep anyways" I shrug, we both stand up. "Get home safe" I hug him and he hugs me back, he leaves and I lock the door before going to my room.

I really hope Karl doesn't say anything stupid, or expose me.

I open my eyes, I woke up to my phone ringing. I roll over and grab my phone, unplugging it and checking who was calling me.

MI ESPOSO <3

Should I pick up? What if he didn't mean to call me- he's trying to FaceTime me, I just woke up. Karl did talk to him though so maybe he's calling to talk about what happened- I took to long, the phone stopped ringing.

I sigh and drop my head onto my pillow, should I call him back? My phone rings again and I immediately lift my head and answer, not even knowing if Alex is the one who called.

"Rosie" it was Alex, I move my eyes to my phone screen, he looked just as tired as I probably did.

"I'm sorry Alex" I cover my face with my pillow, hiding my face from him.

"Rosie this is not something you should apologize for. I kissed you without asking, I flew to Mexico and asked for your father's blessing- he said no, but fuck him. Then I've been ignoring you ever since we kissed" He runs his fingers through his hair. "Oh shit, where's my beanie?" He starts looking around.

"You flew where?" I uncover my face, he flew to Mexico to get my father's blessing?

"Look- whatever, the point is, I've been in love with you since the day your father threw that chair at me and I don't care if he doesn't give me his blessing" he stares into my eyes through the phone screen, giving up on finding his beanie.

:

Alex hits his fist on the table as we both laugh, I could tell my father didn't like it by the way he glared at Alex as he ate his food.

"Why don't you two quiet down and eat your dinner, it's getting cold" my mother scoffs.

"Sorry ma'am, of course" Alex nods, grabbing his fork.

"We have a rule, no hats or hoods at the dinner table" my father stares at Alex, I turn my head to him and see Alex shakes his head.

"Sir, may I ask for a pass? I have a bad haircut, it's really bad" Alex sighs.

"Take the hat off" He tells Alex.

"I'm sorry Rosie, I feel like I'm ruining dinner with your family" Alex turns his head to me, I shrug and he giggles.

"You are" my mother huffs.

"I was talking to Rosie- oh- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk back" He raises his hands I defense.

"Alexis, I suggest you leave" my father stands up.

"I- uh- yes, yes you are completely right sir" Alex stands up and bows slightly, it seemed to anger my father.

"Stop acting like that" my father grabs the back of his chair.

"Like what sir?" Alex looks at him, now I realized he was doing this on purpose.

In one swift motion, my father whips a chair at Alex, he ducks and the chair flies over him. "Get the fuck out of my house"

I look down at the chair and see it broke into pieces, I try not to laugh. Alex laughs making me break, I laugh with him.

Alex quickly stands up, running towards the front door as my father runs at him. "Love you Rosie!" He really just wanted to make my parents angry.

He stares at me, leaning on the door a bit as his gaze never left mine.

"Love you too Alex!" I shout back, he smiles, I swear I saw him blush before he slid out the door and my father slammed it shut.

:

"Alex, Karl cut me off and I never got to finish sentence when you asked about my father- it is a known thing to get your father's blessing in my family but I don't fucking care what he thinks" I smile at Alex through the phone, he groans and slaps a hand on his face.

"I flew to Mexico for nothing?!"

I laugh as he mutters nonsense. "I knew you were trying to talk with my father!"

"Okay, okay okay. Let's move on, Rosie I love you" He takes a deep breath. "And you know...you know it'd be pretty cool if you said you loved me too" He tilts his head to the side.

I hold my head up with one of my hands. "Alex, I love you too"

He smiles and lays down on his bed, copying me and holding his head up with his hand as he giggles. "I really do love you"

"So, is this a long distance relationship?" I ask him, checking the time on my phone, it was noon.

"Well, how about the next time one of us visit the other we make it official? Like...for now we're just very very good friends that flirt" He laughs.

I laugh and nod. "Okay Alex, we'll do that. I know you have a lot of school work so I'll visit California when I'm free, you stay there" I stare at him through the phone screen.

"Alright Rosie, I love you"

"I love you too Alex"

Froggie speaks!
Yay they confessed!!
This isn't the end tho :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.2K 52
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤" ╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ completed ╚═══*.·:·.✧...
714K 25.2K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
570K 20.4K 24
˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 | ❝ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. ❞ - 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑏𝑜...