𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢ �...

Bởi skyelxght

She wanted to laugh, she knew it wasn't real but she was too broken to. Sirius was dead. And it was her faul... Xem Thêm

☆ 1
☆ 2

☆ 3

552 38 12
Bởi skyelxght

"And where have you been Dudley?" Vernon asked from the kitchen. 

Dudley didn't answer immediately as he wanted to get Clover out of Vernon's view point.

"Dudley?"

"Dad."

"Have you seen the brat?"

"Of course not." Dudley said disgusted. "Was I supposed to be looking for it?" He called as he lead them both upstairs.

Vernon chuckled loudly. "I just wondered Duddikins - " The boy tensed up slightly. "She wasn't here to make dinner."

"Ahh - I'm sure the stupid brat will come back." Petunia said. "Dumbledore was very clear about her directions." She said as if expecting Dudley not to be still listening. 

Dudley unlocked Clover's door and pushed her in there - like completely forgetting she could barely function. "Dudley - " She hissed lowly.

"Oops."

"If I die I swear - " 

"You'll personally come and haunt me?"

"Exactly!" She snapped.

"Its not that bad."

"Its bad." She snapped and moved over to her bed, where she dropped down on to it exhausted. "I don't wanna wake up after today."

Dudley just stared at her and didn't response.

Clover groaned and pointed to her door. "Kindly get out now."

Dudley rolled his eyes and walked out.

♡July.15th.1996

Clover didn't know what she was doing sitting in the cafe a little ways away from No.4. She had the biggest temptation to just drop her head on the table but she wanted to look normal; as normal as you could get being a witch in the muggle world.

She drank her coffee in silence; she was glad that she had gotten some spare money from her trust vault in Gringotts and made sure she could use it in the muggle world. 

Clover leaned forward a bit and sighed - of course, she didn't notice someone enter the cafe - or maybe it was because she was too tired to look up.

"For someone that's their savior you seem pretty exhausted." Said a soft voice above her. She didn't respond at first but then she recognized the name and squeaked - she jumped slightly and almost fell off the chair.  

"Do be careful Potter," The women spoke, sitting down across from her.

Clover blinked at her at a complete lost. She had never seen Lady Slytherin in public - much less in muggle clothes. 

"Who are you and what have you done with the Dark Lady?" She sputtered out.

Slytherin simply chuckled. "She hasn't went anywhere I've just decided to change my views a bit."

"Huh?" Clover asked and blinked in confusion. What was she talking about? Clover was aware that the Death Eaters hadn't really been trying to kill her friends at the ministry a little less than a month earlier but still. Not attacking her?

"I don't want you dead Potter." Slytherin said simply as she crossed her hands in front of her, placing one on top of the other.

"Why?"

"Because no one deserves to get abused and I won't tolerate letting your relatives live." Slytherin said softly. "Not to mention I would much prefer to get rid of Dumbledore."

Clover blinked - wait was she talking about her. "I'm not abused - "

Slytherin just smiled at her. "It's okay to deny it but know that I know."

"And how?" Clover drawled, crossing her arms. 

"Severus informed me."

"He knows?"

"Apparently he found out and came to me immediately." Slytherin drawl with a smirk. "Says a lot, means he trusts me with your welfare more than your famous loving Headmaster."

"I don't like him." Clover sneered.

"I heard you blew up his office last month..." Slytherin said carefully.

"He deserved it." She spat. Clover made eye contact with the older witch - glamoured icy blue eyes. Actually, that was her natural color before the red eyes that she usually had. The women was hot - her hair was a little over shoulder length and clearly had a natural curl in it. Clover noticed she actually knew how to dress like a muggle - but then again she came from the muggle world. 

Clover leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her coffee staring at the other witch. Said witch didn't say anything further except to order her own coffee.

"Clover," Slytherin said softly after about 20 minutes of a good silence between then, slowly drinking away at the coffee.

"Slytherin."

"Would you help me take down Dumbledore?" She spoke softly and carefully, almost like she didn't want Clover to deny her. "If you choose not to help me, that is okay." 

Clover blinked at her. "Are you okay?" She blurted out.

Slytherin simply rose an eyebrow at her. "I'm perfectly okay, thank you very much Potter." She growled and then leaned back. "Will you?"

"Perhaps," Slytherin seemed to perk up at that a bit. "Under some conditions."

"Speak." Slytherin hissed out.

"You leave my important friends alone - "

"Who?" Slytherin hissed out before she could proceed.

"Well, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Severus Snape, Neville Longbottom, Remus Lupin, Fred, George, and Ginny Weasley." Clover said slowly and softly. "Unless one betrays me, you can not hurt them."

"What about your young male Weasley?" Slytherin drawled. 

"He forced himself onto my group," Clover said slowly. "I've always hated him."

"The savior hating on Gryffindors?"

"I'm not a Gryffindor." Clover said with a roll of her eyes. "I never want to be one, they turn on people so quickly. At least, the eagles have some sense of loyalty."

"So they haven't turned on you?"

"I mean a few didn't like to believe that your back but now they believe the Prophet." Clover spoke. "Hufflepuff was just mad that I ended up winning the tournament and brought back their dead champion." She said softly, she hated how Cedric was going to win with her but then they turned up at the graveyard.

"I would say sorry, but I'm not."

"Yes, we know you hate human emotions." Clover said, rolling her eyes.

"That is indeed true." Slytherin said slowly, Clover look a little mad. 

"The Gryffindors were pretty mad - a few I think were complaining about their parents not wanting to send them back and they weren't happy about that. Seamus Finnigan was one of them I believe."

"Gryffindor's were always idiots."

"The Weasley's usually get pretty smart in Gryffindor. But you know; Ronald was never exactly smart." Clover sneered at the thought; the boy was always trying to drag herself and Hermione down because he insisted on joining them and then complain when all they did at the library was do homework and study. 

"Anyways - "

"I'm not killing Zenith," Slytherin spoke quietly - Zenith had killed Black and she knew that Clover was close with the man, she was not about to lose her most loyal because of this.

"Oh, I don't want him dead." Clover said softly. "He's not the one that killed Sirius." She spoke suddenly.

"Excuse me what?" Slytherin said, sitting up a bit. "Zenith said - "

"He killed Sirius?" Clover asked. "It's what anyone of us would believe if I didn't feel Molly Weasley's signature." She said carefully and then smirked. "I may have cast a detection charm right after it while Remus was holding me back - "

"And?"

"Zenith just stunned him - he shouldn't have fell backwards into the vile. Molly Weasley throw the killing curse and that was what pushed him back." Clover said with a sad smile and Slytherin just blinked at her.

"That is such a Ravenclaw thing to do." Slytherin finally said after a few minutes of the older staring at the young while she was drinking away at her coffee. 

"I know, I'm a Ravenclaw therefore Ravenclaw thing makes sense."

Slytherin just stared at her and then leaned back in her chair. "Okay, so we have evidence that a Light Order member used an unforgivable."

"I do," Clover smirked slowly and leaned forward. "You don't yet, and you won't have it unless you agree to my terms."

"Could just kill you." Slytherin mumbled under her breath, as if she didn't want Clover to hear but the eagle did anyway.

"My stuff would be locked in my vault and my vaults would also be put on lockdown in till someone that they're certain has the right blood."

"Have you been to Gringotts?" Slytherin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Not in a minute - I set it up after 3rd year and then Sirius made me his heir and now he's dead... I should probably go again."

"I could help you." Slytherin said slowly and carefully. "Do you intend to stay with your relatives if I told you I could take you anywhere you would want."

Clover blinked at her very slowly. "I'll need to be back when and if the Weasley's invite me to stay - couldn't have them find out that I ran away like a little bitch."

Slytherin just smirked. "I mean you're a bitch." Clover glared. "In your own way. Anyways, I can make sure you're back on time if you give me a date and where you're staying." She said slowly. "You do know that those Blood wards don't actually work right?"

Clover banged her head on the table right after that. "Of course they don't. You have my blood."

Slytherin smirked widened a bit. "Well, you are a smart Ravenclaw." 

"Most of us are." Clover drawled, "Unless we're talking about Lockhart." 

Slytherin shook her head softly and then finished her coffee. "Well I think you're due for Gringotts first."

"Do I have to go?"

"Did you ever get check for potions or compulsions?" Slytherin said, standing up.

"Well no - I wouldn't put it past Dumbles."

"I wouldn't either which is why I want you to go before we take you else where. I'm also going to request you check your mail from now on." Slytherin said and Clover looked up at her, then nodding. Slytherin held her hand for Clover to take and they left the cafe together.

Clover stepped into Gringotts and she wanted to walk right back out, she wanted nothing to do with this but also knew that Slytherin would never help her if she didn't get checked so she continued into the building - Slytherin right behind her. 

Slytherin had taken into mind that she need to glamour herself - she was now blonde and Clover was certain that didn't suit her at all.

Clover didn't turn back to her and stopped at the desk. "Griphook." She spoke softly.

She was certain she had startled the poor goblin by remembering his name - said goblin looked up in surprise. "Ah.. Ms Potter."

Clover smirked. "I need to see Moonwater."

"Of course." Griphook said and jumped down from his seat. "I'll be back in a moment."

"You have your way with these Goblins don't you?"

"It's because I remembered his name. I know my goblin and him, that's it." She laughed softly and Slytherin looked at her - expression blank.

"Ms Potter and.... Ms Slytherin." Moonwater spoke as she looked both of them down. Moonwater ignored Slytherin and turned back to Clover. "Follow me Ms Potter."

Clover moved quicker than Slytherin thought she would to follow the goblin and Slytherin could do nothing but proceed after her. 

Clover rolled her eyes at Slytherin's behavior and walked into the room that Moonwater disappeared into.

"I'm guessing you're here for the purge?" Moonwater asked looking up at Clover as the girl stepped into the room followed by the Dark Lady. Moonwater didn't ask why she was here because frankly the goblins didn't care, they were neutral through and through. 

"Yes."

Moonwater nodded and then pulled out a blank piece of paper - "We need to figure out exactly what blocks and such you have stuck on you or in your systems." She said carefully. "Though I would like to tell you Ms Potter that you're completely in control of the Black fortune as your Sirius Black's named heir." 

"7 drops for the inheritance test first."

Clover nodded and took the knife, she was glad she had a high pain tolerance. She cut her palm and allowed the 7 drops before taking her hand back and Slytherin grabbed it and healed it before she had the chance to. 

Birth Name; Clover Lily Potter 

Birthday; July 31st 1981

Birth Mother; Lily Potter nee Evans (dead)

Birth Father; James Fleamont Potter (dead)

Godmother; Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue(alive, insane), Andromeda Tonks nee Black(alive, well)

Godfather(s); Sirius Black(dead), Severus Snape(alive, well)

Godsibling(s); Nymphadora Tonks(alive, well), Neville Longbottom(alive, well)

Lordship(s);

Ravenclaw

Perevell

Potter
Black

Heirship(s);

Prince
Longbottom(second heir)
Slytherin(conquest)
Gaunt(conquest)

Soulmate; Hera Merope Riddle (aka Lady Slytherin)

Clover dropped the paper onto the desk and back up a bit. Slytherin gave her a raised eyebrow from the armchair she was sitting in, Clover was standing in front of the goblin's desk. Moonwater blinked at her and grabbed the paper. "Ah... Ms Potter."

"What am I missing here?" Slytherin asked.

Clover blinked and looked at her. She didn't open her mouth and decided that it was a good time to just collapse in her chair. She put her hands on her face and breathed in deeply. "Damn it." She mumbled under her breath.

Moonwater was waiting patiently for her to get her mind sorted but the goblin did go digging for another paper that would likely. 

"You are my soulmate." She whispered softly and then looked away from Slytherin - not wishing to see her reaction.

Slytherin didn't say anything at first but then turned over to Moonwater. "Get her ready for the purge when we get the other test done."

Clover looked up, suddenly there was hope in her eyes. She hadn't exactly believed that Slytherin would proceed to let her live, then again it probably wouldn't be a good idea to kill her while they were in the bank.

"Okay, Ms Slytherin." Moonwater said simply before she pulled out a few papers, then getting up and disappearing in a door that Clover hadn't even realized. 

Clover still didn't look over at Slytherin, she was staring at her hands.

Slytherin simply sighed softly and stepped in front of her. "My plan isn't to kill any of you. I tried to make that quite clear."

"Yes, I know." She whispered. Slytherin placed a hand on her cheek and guided her face up, so they made eye contact. 

"You're safe with my Death Eaters and myself."

"I'm not safe with Dumbledore."

"You never were." Slytherin answered and Clover just knew she was being truthful. She hadn't been safe from Dumbledore since before she was born. The second that prophecy was spoken she was doomed. 

Clover ignored the tears that formed in her eyes. 

Slytherin sighed softly and backed up a bit, Clover realized that the goblin had reentered at this point. 

"We just need to test and see if you are on any forced potions and crap Dumbles might have put on you." Moonwater said, sitting down at her desk and sliding out a paper towards the black-hair witch.

Clover just slit her palm and watched the blood go. She didn't exactly realize she needed to stop until Slytherin grabbed her hand and Moonwater moved the paper to look at at. Slytherin didn't say anything to her, just cleaned up the running blood and closed the wound. The brown-haired older witch smiled at her slightly.

Clover could only give a small smile before she turned back over to Moonwater, whom slid the paper towards her. "Thank you Moonwater." The goblin didn't respond and Clover took the paper, sitting back down to read. She was happy when Slytherin didn't insist on knowing what it said immediately.

Clover stared down at the paper. 

Compulsion to listen to the following; Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Ronald Weasley, and Ginny Weasley ( First placed - August 31st 1991, Last Placed - June 1st 1996 )

Hate Potions towards; Severus Snape, Hera Riddle, Narcissa, Lucius, and Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix LeStrange

Blocks;

Magical Core 50%

Wandless Magic 90% 

Natural Occlumency 100%

Natural Legilimency 100%
Hera Riddle's Horcrux 25%

Shadow Walking 100%

Shadow Animal 100%

Illegal Marriage Contract between; Clover Potter and Percy Weasley ( No Consent from either CP or PW )

"Oh dear Merlin." Clover whispered, putting her hands on her head. "This is not okay."

"We would suggest getting into contact with Mr Weasley to see what he'll have to say." Moonwater said as she took the paper from Clover. Clover only nodded, she was definitely going to do that. She was fairly certain Percy had a girlfriend at the moment.

Moonwater then got up with the paper and moved over to the door, "Come Ms Potter." 

Clover got up and followed her. 

I guess they were going to see how this went.

Clover decided the moment she woke up that she just wanted to die. Her head and body hurt.

"Ms Potter." An unknown voice said and she managed to look over at said unknown person - goblin. "Iceclaw." He said and then handed her a few potions.

Clover took then and swallowed them, extremely grateful when they worked almost immediately. "I need more sleep."

The goblin rolled his eyes before speaking. "Goblins Moonwater and Ms Slytherin." 

Clover sighed before sitting up in bed before standing up. 

"You should be very careful with you magic for the first few days," The goblin said before she moved over to the door. Iceclaw passed Clover and walked out the door. "You don't want your magic to go out of control."

Clover just nodded. "Of course." She responded. 

"That was a lot." Clover mumbled.

Slytherin laughed softly and just shook her head. "We get your rings and then maybe we should get you back to your aunt and uncles to get your stuff." 

Clover only nodded, exhausted and ready to be done with today.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

851K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
375K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
585K 19.2K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
29.4K 694 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...