𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... More

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

2.6K 106 439
By BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 2:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 1𝘴𝘵 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

"Inviting this bitch ass nigga to your house after you said I couldn't come? That's how we doing shit now?" Daijon yelled, while stepping over Latrell's unconscious body, then shoving me in the house.

"I didn't even know he was coming. He's not supposed to be here just like how you aren't supposed to be here..." I yelled back, as Daijon shut the front door then grabbed me by the neck.

"Bullshit! You didn't want me to come because you was going to start fucking him? Wasn't you?" He asked while shouting from the top of his lungs, as he finally released his hand from my throat.

"Daijon chill it's really not like that! He just came to apologize for the shit YOU did at KD"

"The shit I did?"

"Yes, the shit you did! Attacking him just because he was asking to be my friend"

"That bitch ass nigga just bought you some flowers and you got the audacity to say that he just wants to be your friend?"

"Okay and? You know what i'm done—I'm done with you and whatever we had going on. I forgave you for fighting and making a scene in that car! But what I don't forgive you for is threatening to kill Latrell. I don't forgive you for barging in my house like this and grabbing me by the neck. It's over"

"Over? You're not leaving me, Jamir" His voiced cracked into a deep evil voice like from what they do in the movies, while he placed his hands on my waist gripping them to the point I couldn't stand by myself.

"Get out Daijon!" I shouted while trying to shove him off of me.

"You want me to get out? I'm never leaving you nigga" He whispered in my ear.

I threw a punch at him, as he was quick to dodge it and start gripping onto my wrist. I would've never assumed that he had quick reflexes. Also never would I have thought that the boy was so stronger than I was with the bony arms and legs he has on him.

He opened up his arms and forced me into a bear hug, while throwing me on the couch. I could feel my back aching from the body slam he just gave me. It was almost like he didn't even care about hurting me anymore. He just sat there giving me a death glare with the most vicious smile on his face.

"You tryna hit me now? That's how we moving?" He shouted in my face, as I seen the car lights shining from the window.

Mom and Dad
are home.

"Daijon get the fuck off of me" I demanded.

"But I like it here ... don't make me gooo" He joked while sounding like a kid, as the front door opened.

"Jamir, why the hell is that Latrell boy laid unconscious on our door step?" My mother asked, as her and my father noticed that Daijon was laying on top of me.

"My God— you weren't kidding about having a poly with them, were you? You got Latrell outside and got the other boy on top of you. Geez..." My father joked, as I used my legs to shove Daijon off of me.

He fell on the floor as I jumped up to hide behind my Dad.

"Mom, Dad! This nigga Daijon is crazy! He told Latrell that he'll put him in the dirt if he comes anywhere near me, and then he body slammed me on the couch! Even worse he started to choke me! Tell him to get out and never come back!" I shouted while Daijon slowly got up to laugh.

"If you wasn't a hoe then none of this wouldn't have happened" Daijon mumbled, as my father grabbed him by the throat, shoving him against the wall.

"If you lay another hand on my son again, then I'll make sure you'll be the one in the dirt. Do I make my self clear?" My father yelled.

Daijon looked my father in the eyes with a villainous grin, "Yes, sir" He said, as my father begin to sniff him.

"What is that smell on your lip? Is that liquor you've been drinking?" My father asked.

"Yes, sir" Daijon said again.

"Go home kid and get some help. Don't ever come near my son again, you hear me?" My father said as Daijon grin quickly turned into a mean mug.

"And if I don't?" He asked while raising a brow.

"Oh so you wanna find out?" My mother said jumping in, as he turned to her.

"Who's exactly gonna stop me?" Daijon laughed as I looked at him with disgust.

I can't believe I gave this
sick bastard a chance.

My father had backed up from Daijon to grab his car keys. He then shoved Daijon outside the house while following after him.

"Dad why do you have the car keys? Where are you going?" I asked him while going outside to see him opening the car passenger door, shoving Daijon inside.

"I can't just let this dumb ass lil boy drive home all drunk. It's the parent in me ... I also need to speak to his parents about his behavior that he's been having" My father said while getting inside the driver seat.

"I'm coming with then! Momma Harris needs to hear a couple things about her son from me as well" I said coming towards the car, until my father stuck his hand out the window to stop me.

"No, you stay here and get that Latrell boy a ice packet for his eye for when he wakes up. I'll be back in a second, this shouldn't take long" My father said, while pulling off.

I watched my father drive off while Daijon gave me a cold blooded stare. I could feel the chills coming down my spine from just looking at him. Why? Why did I have to give this monster a chance to actually be with me. After all the moments we shared, the good times we had ... was it all an act? Who was the boy that i've been getting to know for the past month? Because this one is way different. He's more aggressive and possessive ... more importantly the nigga is literally starting to become obsessed with me.

🦋

/ 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑 /

I woke up to the sound of a familiar voice talking in the background. My head was pounding and It felt like I had just hit my head on something hard while my left eye felt like I just got stung by a bee. I lifted my head up slowly to see me inside some living room that I never been in a day in my life.

"I'll call y'all right back, he just woke up," Jamir said while sitting his phone down at the coffee table. "It's about time you woke up" He laughed, walking over towards me with a ice packet in his hand.

Just as I seen him it felt like all the pain had quickly went away. My forehead didn't hurt anymore, nor did my eye. It was until he placed an ice packet on my hand the pain came right back. I laid down on the couch while screaming like a 4 year old girl from how cold the ice packet was.

"Nigga, it's going to help the swelling go down. Hold it up to your head and stay still" Jamir demanded

"I don't want to hold it. It's too cold" I laughed, as he exhaled a deep sigh.

He sat next to me while holding the ice packet up to my eye. I looked around for the second time still questioning on how i'm inside his house.

"Yoo what happened? Why am I in your living room? Did you like kidnap me?" I asked Jamir, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"No, I didn't kidnap you. And I was hoping you'd be the one to tell me what happened. The only thing I know is that I went outside to give you the charger, and you was laying flat on the ground" Jamir said as I started to remember what happened.

"Oh wait— I do remember. That Daijon nigga snuck me like a bitch. The next thing you know i'm sitting on your couch with a black eye" I laughed.

"I'm so sorry, Latrell. He's been acting out of usual lately for no reason. There must be something going on in his personal life that he isn't telling me" Jamir explained, as I rubbed on his arm for comfort.

I truly didn't care for what Daijon was going through. Once I see his ass there will be no sneaking on my end. But I did feel bad for Jamir. He didn't deserve to be going through all of this.

"You don't have nothing to be sorry for. Don't apologize for something you didn't do" I smiled at him.

"Yeah you right, I don't got none to be sorry for ... In fact I don't even know why I apologized in the first place. It's not like i'm the one who knocked you out" He laughed.

I sucked my teeth in then position myself to lay my head in his lap. Looking up to see his beautiful face, he just rolled his eyes and continued to smile at me.

"Thanks for still wanting to be my friend despite everything I did. I'm really thankful for you" My words made me and Jamir chuckle. That's something i've always loved about him. That beautiful smile and laugh of his. The things I would do if that smile was to ever stop.

"I'm glad that we're still maintaining a friendship after everything that happened as well ..." Jamir said looking me in the eye while rubbing on my hand.

"I wish we had more than a friendship though-"

"Latrell ..."

"I thought the feelings would go away but it won't. I'm sorry, but I want to be with you" I said cutting him off as he exhaled a deep sigh.

"Well what if I told you that i want that just as much as you do?" He said.

"Go on" I sat up straight and gave him my full attention. If me and Jamir was to ever start talking then I need to treat him way better than I did before. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

"My dad said something to me last night that made my entire perspective about us change. We're only just 17-18. We're not going to be perfect, but we still have time to grow. We're still going to make stupid decisions, but that won't matter in the end. What matter is how we fix and learn from the decisions we experienced... that's what makes us good" He explained.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked while our face got closer.

"I'm trying to say is that we should see where things go. Perhaps things may go the right way and lead us into a relationship— but i'm scared"

"Scared of what"

"That you'll break my heart"

"I won't, I promise" I gripped his hand while he looked with his watery eyes.  "It's going to be okay. If you want we can jump into a relationship right now?"

"Isn't that a bit too much though? A bit too fast?" He said now removing his hand away from mines.

"We both want it though. I can't get you out of my mind, nor can you get me out of your mind"

"Even though I try my hardest" He laughed.

"Exactly! We don't even gotta do no sexual shit. I just wanna be laid up with you"

"I'm down with that" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Soo ... is we like dating now?" I said in a sassy voice.

"Real bad. Like what Caresha from the city girls be saying" He said as we both laughed.

We both leaned in for a passionate kiss. It wasn't like no kiss I had ever experienced before. This one didn't feel like lust— instead it felt like love. A trustworthy kiss.

But the kiss had unfortunately ended once we heard his mother coming from downstairs.

He held his head up as I did the same giving his mom his full attention.

"Did your father ever come back yet? It's been 3 hours" His mother said in a worried tone, as he shook his head.

"No, he hasn't. Have you tried calling him?" He asked.

"I called him ten times, texted him 49 times, and even emailed him 5 times. He isn't picking up and i'm worried" Jamir's mom said, as her eyes got watery.

"I'm sure he just went out with his friends. Don't stress about it ma. You'll get wrinkles" Jamir said as they laughed.

"Yeah, you're right! Just let me know when he gets here. I'm about to head to the store and get some food for dinner. I trust you guys on leaving you two here all alone" She said while twisting the doorknob.

"You act like we're going to do anything" Jamir said while crossing his arms.

"Do you not remember the last time you two were home all alone?" His mother asked causing me to think about that good ass head that Jamir blessed me with that day.

Had my feet twirling
and shit like a ballerina.

"Oh my Prince— Ma stop. We're not going to do anything" He assured her as she nodded her head grabbing keys to her car.

"Bet not" His mother walked out the house as me and him looked at each other.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He offered while grabbing the remote to the Tv.

"I'll try to. My eye still stings from the punch" I laughed as he laid his head on my shoulder.

•🦋•

An hour has gone by and the movie had finally went off. We watched Mean girls and we dying throughout the whole movie.

"Today was nice. Besides the whole being knocked out thing" I said to Jamir while giving up.

"Yeah, we should do this another time. Next week sounds good?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Hell yeah" I said, while he stood up to grab his car keys.

"I'll drive you home since you can barely see out that eye" He teased me, as I opened the front door to see a police officer getting ready to knock on the door.

"Good evening. Is this Jordan Davis home?" The police officer asked, as Jamir looked at me before answering.

"Uhh, you wanna handle this?" I asked Jamir as he nodded his head. "Ite imma go sit back down until you're done with the talk. Remember don't reach your hand in your pocket. They go think you got a gun" Jamir rolled his eyes at me while approaching the front door.

"Yeah, this is Jordan Davis home ... but why do you feel the need to know that?" Jamir asked while raising one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"Is his wife home?" The officer asked, as Jamir looked back at me.

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what it says as well. I found it strange that the cops just randomly shows up to his doorstep like they committed a crime.

"Why do you need to know that?" Jamir said.

"I have some heart breaking news for her that she needs to hear" The officer said as Jamir sucked his teeth in.

"Well, i'm her son so whatever news you have for her can be delivered to me" He said now crossing his arms.

The officer exhaled a depressing sigh while looking at Jamir with sorrow.

"You might want to sit down for this" The officer took his hat off, as Jamir looked him up and down.

Oh no.

"Why do I need to sit down? What is it that you need to tell me?" He yelled.

"Jamir I think you should listen ... " I said to him as he shushed me.

"Your father is umm ..."

"MY FATHER WHAT?" Jamir interrupted the officer shouting from the roof top, as I stood up. "Do you know where he's at? What about my dad?"

"He unfortunately has passed due to a terrible car crash. We are so sorry ..." Those words made Jamir stumble back a few inches from the door as I could tell he was losing balance.

"Jamir" I called out to him.

"You're lying ... tell me this is just some sick joke. You playing with me right now and ion like that" Jamir laughed, while wiping the tear from his face.

"I'm so sorry, kid. He passed away right along with some teenage kid that looks your age as well ..."

"No ..." His voice begin to crack as I felt my heart shatter from seeing him like this.

"My prayers are with you and your family" The officer said, as Jamir bursted into tears, falling down on his knees to cry.

I immediately ran my way towards him to held him up and give him a shoulder to cry on. I couldn't even imagine what's going through his head right now.

"I'm so sorry, I'm here, Jamir, i'm here" I repeated to him as he kept screaming with tears escaping his eyes.

I was lost for words and didn't know how to confront him right now. A million thoughts were running through my head and i'm sure a billion was running through Jamir's.

R.I.P to Mr. Davis.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛/𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

Merry Christmas & happy
Hanukkah to those who
celebrate it. Wishing you all a
peaceful and safe new years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.7K 27
[Yandere serial killer x M! Reader] 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the...
66.3K 1.8K 50
What happens when you are the object of someone's sick obsession? This story revolves around an innocent boy whose life turned into a game of Cat and...
54.9K 2.1K 21
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡- a mentally unstable young man grows an unhealthy obsession with a young teenage girl that he met a years ago and involves himself in...