Animation vs. Rainimator (ft...

De AnnaCandyCane

10 years passed after AVM 30. Minecraftia bulged with new dynasties. Ser Patrick, the Grandmaster of the Fros... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Begin Again
Chapter 12- After Already Dead
Chapter 13- The unexpected visitor
The Mango... and The Plum
Chapter 14- The Grandmaster's trial
Chapter 15-Sappy Romance (Part 1)

Chapter 6

281 4 5
De AnnaCandyCane

//Still Rain's POV//

Ok I spent 6 hours of my time getting scolded and it's nighttime. Let's say we settled this... in a mature, rational way. 

As I climbed over the stairs to my room, I see a familiar female standing outside my room, her legs crossed. I walk over to her.

 "Hey.. aren't you supposed to be asleep?" I ask. 

 "No. I waited for you all along." she replies. She walked on eggshells, took my hand, and we tiptoed down the stairs. "Can we have a word.. outside?" she gestures me to come out with her.

 "Sure, Abigail."

We walk to the hill behind and sit on the moonlit grass swarming with little grasshoppers and crickets. A full moon glimmered in the sky and shone light down on the pond below. 

After a moment of dead silence, she opens her mouth. 

 "On our first date, we had moonlight."  

 "...Yeah. But now we hardly see it, right?"

 "..." 

Silence again. A gust of wind makes my hair dance. I look over at her. Her fiery hair tangled around her bandaged horn.

 "Rain, what was the cause of this?"

 "Hmm?"

 "This.. All of this. This awkward relationship. What was wrong?" she asks.

I couldn't find myself to answer this. I didn't know what went wrong. All this misunderstanding. It's fractured.

 "I don't know... I just.." I looked away. "I'm sorry."

I feel Abigail patting my back. "It's okay.. It's over now." 

 "May I?" I nodded and she leaned against my arm. I  wrapped my arms around her shoulder in return.

We stayed like that for the whole night before falling asleep.

//Azura's POV//

The day at the lab was frustrating. Skorch was under careful watch thanks to Patrick, but there were some minor explosions during science experiments and I had just gone tired by having to make millions of weapons. Swords, spears, guns... uhh..

And to top it all off, it's raining. Like, so hard. I don't have an umbrella, so I wait for it to stop outside of the lab. The big raindrops pounded on the windows.

 "Rain, not THAT Dragon tamer- but rain, rain, go away. Come again another day." I pout my lips because it never seemed to subside.

Then I felt someone give me a backhug. I smile and wrap my arms around Patrick's. He's wearing his casual outfit, a hoodie and jeans. He lifts me off the ground by my stomach and I squeak. His hands tickle my weakest spot.

 "Pat, stawpp.. You're tickling me!" I laugh so hard he has to put me down.

 "Heh.. Looks like somebody's missing an umbrella." he pulls out a big one and unfolds it. "May I?" I smile and take his hand.

We walk through the stone road with few streetlamps. I accidentally stepped on his foot on the way. 

 "Oop- I'm so sorry-" I apologized, but my foot stays on his. I see him turning into a hot tomato, although it's raining and cold.

 "I'm sorry- shall I hold it?" but as soon as I took hold of the umbrella, we were holding hands. My heart was going to burst, so I let go of it. So did he. 

It blew away due to the strong wind. We just stood there, our clothes saturated with water, in the rain.

My foot still was on his. I gasp and lift my foot off him. I blush and look up slowly. His eyes and mine met. I gaze into his dark blue eyes while he doesn't blink. Everything was as if it froze.

I snapped out of it and saw my breath disintegrate into smoke because of the cold weather.    "Brr- It's a bit cold-" I shivered and he rubbed his hands against my arm. 

 "If I see you without your jacket tomorrow, you're not allowed to come out for the rest of the week." he comedically says.

 "Uh, Pat!" I jokingly complain.

He chuckles and keeps leading my way in this darkness. I feel my face heat up, but the outside is cold as ice.

 "Oh, we're here." his eyelashes shined with water. He opened the door for me. I went in and took off my soggy shoes.

I got myself a towel and dried my hair. "Do you want one, Patrick?"

 "Oh, no. I have to get back to work afterwards." he said, leaning against the door frame.

I kept trying to hide my blush in the towel. Well, better luck next time. He laughs at my attempt.

 "Goodnight, Az. See you tomorrow." Patrick waves and I wave back. The door closes and I see his shadow. 

I crawled to the window to get a good sight of him. I lean against the windowsill and see him running back to work, jumping over mud puddles.

...He noticed me. I snap out of whatever trance I was in and quickly close the curtain. I'm blushing like crazy.

After that, I can't stop smiling. I squeal in my blanket and pillow because I'm too happy. After a load of blanket-kicks, I take a shower and change into my pajamas.

Then I drift off to sleep.

//Daryll's POV//

We're at my house. Herobrine, TSC, Red, Green, and I have our eyes focused on this poster.

A Christmas Special

'When you have a crush'

'Do not confess in a rush'

'Instead invite him/her here'

'That will save your tear'

Place: Dreadfort- anywhere                                                                                                                                            Participants: 15+ aged anybody                                                                                                                                      When: 12/25 (Christmas), 8:00 PM

Bonus: I'm a shipper, and I already know who's going to come with who. Here's the list.

Ser Patrick x Azura

Daryll x Hilda

Rain x Stella

Lance x Ceris

 "Hmm. So are you going to ask Hilda out?" Herobrine asks. Everybody looks at me. My eyes just don't get off this.

 "...Whoever wrote this, I'll hunt him down." I look up. My eyebrows narrow down to a V.

 "Whoa this guy must have a great eavesdropping head. Is he a romance spy?" Red asks.

I laugh at his joke. "I mean.. spies aren't allowed here! If you're caught spying on someone else, you go straight to Patrick. Other than that, I don't know what exactly he does there lol"

TSC, who sits beside me, joins in the conversation. "You have to admit, Daryll. She is beautiful."

Green also does, too. "I saw her in her armor. She looks cool, too."

I blush and put my mask over my eyes to cover it. Everybody else laughs and Herobrine pulls it off.

 "Hey! Give it back!" I try to retrieve it, startled. Hero waves it around the air and I struggle to get it. 

 "Oh Daryll! You look totally handsome!" Green sarcastically says. "Eh, shut up." I finally yank it off Herobrine's hands and tie it around my face again.

 "No, I mean, really! I bet she likes you back.." Green says. I hear muffled laughter. "Ooh yes.. another ship!" Red shouts.

I shoot a frown to all of them. "I mean, how do you even ask a girl out?"

 "I don't know, maybe a love note?." Herobrine suggested. Before I knew it, Red got a piece of paper and a feather pen.

Oh no.

Just then, the doorbell rings and Patrick, Rain, Lance, and Zeganirn comes over. "Hello what did we mi- "

I cut them off and run to greet them. "My fellow friends! You saved my life!" I gesture for them to sit and I show the poster.

I can see them instantly blush. "Oooo, Patrick in love with his scholar! Dragon Tamer in love with a witch! Lance in love with End queen! Zeg is mottesolo!" Herobrine was about to die teasing us.

 "She's an Enchantress, not a witch." I hear Rain mumble.

 "Skreeeech." Zeganirn toggled his head sideways. He's not a big fan of this girl stuff.

 "Not again." Lance rolls his eyes. He transfigures himself into a frog.

 "Oh, god. Now I'm really curious about what the girls think." Patrick slaps his forehead while Lance leaps on Rain's head.

 "Oof- get off me- you're slimy!" Rain pulls the frog off him and he's coated with purple slime. We all laugh at the sight of slimy Rain.

//Stella POV//

I really wanted to sleep with Rain today. I've managed to have a load of cuddles with Rain yesterday. I wanted more today.

I have an idea. I'm going to hide under his bed and surprise him! The thought that he would actually fall for that made my sinister grin on my face.

I rubbed my hands and squeezed my body under the bed. Of course, there were a lot of dust bunnies and I coughed a bit. I waved my hand around to get rid of them.

I waited and waited in total silence. Why is he taking so long? I peered through the little space between the bed and legs.

After some more stretching and waiting I heard footsteps. It sounded like she was tiptoeing upstairs.

It was Abigail. Who Rain said was his ex girlfriend. What's she doing here? She kept looking at her watch and waiting for someone.

I heard louder and exhausted footsteps. I saw his blue hoodie and his shining red eye. The two of them talked for a while. I wasn't comfortable with this.

Then they went somewhere together. 

 "Wait- Rain!" I crawled and got myself out from that stupid space. I shook off the dust on my dress and my arms.

I zipped my lips and slowly approached. I kept my head down so I wouldn't get noticed. They went out of the castle, so I followed them.

I was hot on their trail, until I spotted some pretty daisies. "I bet he would love them!" I ran over and picked them, one by one.

I got a whole lot of them and organized those into a beautiful bouquet. I read a spell from my book to make a silver ribbon and tied around it.

 "Psst, Rain, are you here?" I searched behind trees and even in the pond. Gently holding the flowers so it wouldn't get ruined.

 "Ribbit." my dad shooed me off so he could play with his new friends, the tadpoles. I laughed and air bubbles raced to the surface.

I gasped for air, water dripping from my purple hair. I squeezed the water off as my father leaps onto a lily pad.

 "Stella, my girl, what are you doing at this time of night?" he caught a dragonfly off a cattail.

 "Playing a game of 'Rain and Seek'." He chuckled. "Oh, love can be really powerful. I had your energy when I met your mom."

He caught another fly and munched on it. "Good luck. He's a handsome one." I nodded and dried my hair with my spell.

 "See you tomorrow, dad!" I waved goodbye and ran to the hill behind the castle. There I spotted Rain with his hoodie on.

 "Rai-" I suddenly halted to a stop and shut my mouth. 

A-Abigail.. a-and R-Rain were cuddling.. 

My jaw dropped and I let go of the flower bouquet. It fell to the ground. I felt so betrayed. How could you, Rain. How could you.

Tears started to form in my eyes as the two still didn't let go of each other. 

 "Rain..." teardrops blurred my sight as I turned and ran down the hill. "How could you.."

//Azura's POV//

I was in my house in front of the fireplace, half asleep in Patrick's laps, holding hands. He tickled my stomach and I wiggled. "Stop it. Hehe."

Then I hear someone knocking on my door very hard. I jolted awake and we both quickly got away from each other. Our faces turned red as we didn't say a word or move a muscle.

Annoyed, I awkwardly stood up and walked over to the door like a robot, averting my sight from him because it was getting too hot.

I sighed and opened the door. "What is it-" my eyes widen to see Stella with a red nose and a soggy handkerchief. 

 "Stella? What happened?"

 "C-can I talk to you for a second..?"

 "Uh..." I glance over at Patrick who already had on his coat. "Guess this is my cue. Merry Christmas, Azura. Same to you too, Stella." he left.

I giggled a bit and blushed, but it calmed down right away because of sniffling Stella.

 "Come in. I'll make you some tea." she nodded and came in. I heated up the water and placed two teabags in.

I put the tray in front of Stella, who just blankly stared at the fire. I sat down on the couch beside her.

 "So.. tell me what happened today."

As she told me the broken love story of her and Rain, a memory popped inside. I had experiences of sexual betrayal, too, before I met Patrick.

 "I-I thought he had forgotten about her..  I thought he had room in his heart, only for me.."

I nodded slightly and brushed her hair off her eyes. She gave me a glare.

 "You don't know, right? What this feels like? You never have been betrayed."

 "Actually.. yes indeed, I have, Stella. I totally understand how you are going through this hard."

 "Really? Did Patrick ever hang out with another girl?" she shot me a look.

 "What? No- I'm talking about before I met him. But that's another story.." I held both of her hands. "Stella, they didn't meet for almost 5 years now. You need to understand that they need some time together to chill and have a fresh, new start."

 "Azura! They were cuddling! I saw it with my own eyes!" She buried her face in her handkerchief. I gave her a sip of some tea.

 "That's what I mean by 'having some time'. They'll need to end their awkward relationship, and they'll need to start being friends, not lovers.."

She just played with the empty tea cup. "You don't understand, do you?" She suddenly stood up. 

 "Stella-"

 "You don't understand!" She burst into tears and ran out.

 "Wait, Stella..!" I ran after her, but she was gone. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27K 207 30
General Patrick has known Azura since childhood, and where really close friends, and of course are both team mates. He had always looked out for her...
11.6K 316 14
(Y/N) was on the run. It may seem like she has to do this a lot to start off her story, but that's what happened. After almost bleeding to death, (Y...
50.2K 1.5K 58
Fanart not by me Purpled finally decided enough was enough and left the Dreamsmp, but not before Dream found out and Tried to stop him. He made it to...
14.6K 308 200
Keeping these descriptions simple now- I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or characters...