𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

Leyah_eroticstories द्वारा

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... अधिक

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |

21.5K 413 133
Leyah_eroticstories द्वारा

Do Not Try This With Your Partner. Well, That's If You Have A Death Wish— • hehe....

——Mature Content: +18 ⚠️ 𝐺𝑢𝑛 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑≁

I just came out of the bathroom after my shower, everyone is in the movie room watching a movie except me. I put on my dress and walked out of the room to the movie room so that I can join them.

"I feel like I'm gonna buy every share in that fucking company." I heard Alessio talking to Silas.

I rolled my eyes, even while watching a movie they're talking about business. I saw all the couples spread out on the sofas together except Alessio. He was on one by himself.

He looked back, eyes landing on me and he gulped looking at my attire. My dress was very short and I know it'll tempt him even more.

"It's not like you can't buy it though, so why don't you?" Silas asked Alessio and he regain back his composure.

He leaned back into his seat, patting his thigh and spread his legs open— inviting me to sit on his lap.

I need him, so bad and at this point, I don't care where.

"I can, and I will in due time." He continued his conversation as I sat on his lap, pressing my back to his chest and enjoy his body warmth.

He put the thick blanket over us and wrapped his arm around my waist, giving my shoulder a kiss.

I wanted more— no I needed more.

I spread my legs a bit and bring his hands down my thighs. Thank God for the thick blanket and the dark room with only the TV light because no one can see anything.

"That motherfucker is gonna taste the power of the Romano's soon." Silas said hugging Zina.

He rubbed my thigh and I just knew he knew what I wanted. Holy fuck. I am completely blinded by lust right now.

It was overwhelming to sat the least.

"Hm, If only they knew." He responded, his fingers inching closer to my pussy, his fingers stroking my skin in a slow and feathery touch.

The way that he sounded while speaking deeply and the way he was touching me— I don't think I could stay quiet for much longer.

Alessio spread my legs some more and cupped my pussy. I could hear him as he let out a quiet surprise gasp at the fact that I was bare underneath with no panties on.

He rubbed my wet clit softly then spread my folds with two fingers without looking and I felt a finger push inside of me.

It slid in easily due to how wet I was, my juices lubricated his fingers and my eyes rolled back in pleasure as I dropped my head on his shoulder.

Knowing that he's finger fucking me right in front of his brother and our friends even though they can't see it— just turn me on even more.

Silas responded. "Yeah. Let them have fun for now."

"Je vais." (I will) He said, his voice is more husky now. "Tu juste regarder." (You just watch) Alessio spoke, moving his finger in and out at a slow pace before adding another finger inside.

Shit, that feels so good. I wanted to moan out real bad but I had to keep quiet. It was tortuously slow and pleasurable.

I wanted more.

His pace began to pick up as he massage my clit with his thumb while pushing inside me with his two fingers.

I held onto his thigh tightly as his fingers did wonders to my pussy. I bit my lip to stop the moan from escaping as he curled his fingers repeatedly and I clenched him.

He repeated the process knowing I liked that and I wanted to cry so bad.

"Can you both stop talking about business in the middle of the movie?" Cass asked them while rolling her eyes.

He pushed a third finger inside, his cold rings touching my clit making me shiver. "Hm." Alessio hummed and my God if it wasn't the sexiest sound I ever heard. I wanted to hear it over and over.

His three fingers stroked my inside deeper and I clenched harder, I could feel myself cumin on his fingers.

He circled my clit as I came hard with him kissing my neck. He pulled his fingers out, putting them inside his mouth as he sucked my juices off.

Shit!

I had to get out of here right now before I fuck him right there. I fixed my dress and got up, walking up the stairs to our room.

We've been here for a week now and we haven't had the time to have sex. I mean after we did the foreplay that day when we just came— we hadn't done anything after that.

I miss it, I'm so fucking horny.

Not long after I heard the door open and closed as Alessio came inside. "You've been a very naughty girl, hm?" He smirked grabbing me by my neck in a choke-hold.

"I have, why don't you punish me daddy." I moaned when he pulled my face closer to him and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes as he fully dominated my mouth, I gasped when he sent a spank to my ass and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

He let me go as he cleared the table in our room and lifted me up then put me on it. He didn't waste any second as he ripped off my dress from my body. My breasts popped out and I was completely bare in front of him now.

"You're perfect, baby." He whispered pinching my nipples.

I pushed him away as I got down and pulled down his pants and boxers in one go. His huge dick slapped my face as it stands hard and fully erect.

He moved away and took a pillow so that I could kneel on and put it under my knees. How much more can I love him?

"I want to suck you, daddy." I moan as I licked his tip. Fuck, I can suck him every hour and that proves that his dick taste amazing.

"Suck me, princess." He moans as I swirled my tongue and took him deeper and deeper down my throat.

"You like that, daddy?" I asked when I came back up. I spit on his dick stroking it up and down.

I took the head in my mouth giving it special treatment with my tongue. "That feels good— so fucking good."

His eyes rolled back and his mouth half opened as I hollowed my cheeks and sucked. I did something with my tongue and he let out the loudest and sweetest moan I've ever heard before. I did it again with a smirk and he shivered.

"Fuck, you really are a slut aren't you? Look at you messing up the floor." He gripped my hair pushing his dick down my throat.

I moan when I felt my juices dripping down my thighs when he called me a slut as I sucked him harder and faster bobbing my head as he also thrust in my mouth.

"You're taking my cock like a good little whore, hm?" He rasped. He pushed further and held my head tightly as he stayed down there.

Tears ran down my cheeks as his dick stayed still down my throat.

After a while he pulled out when I gagged, my spit was now running down my chin as he held my neck bring me up from my knees.

"You've always been amazing at sucking my cock but I need to taste you baby." He said as he laid me on the table.

He spread my legs wide and before I could think, he was already dipping his tongue into my pussy. The both of us moaned, he licked my clit before taking it into his mouth.

"You have no idea how delicious you taste, princess." He rasped as he sucked harder.

"Fuck. Mhmm." I whimpered when his tongue pushed its way into my slit. Massaging my walls as he went deeper. His tongue thrust rapidly unto my pussy and I gripped his hair for strength.

He circled my clit as he curled his tongue inside me before pulling out and attacking my clit, I squirmed when he flicked it back and forth, toying with it.

He spread my folds licking in-between them with his warm tongue. I clenched my fist as my stomach tightened. Without warning, I came on his tongue as he greedily sucked it all up. "Best supper ever." He grinned licking his lips as he stood up.

He held his dick stroking it before sliding it through my folds coating it with my juices. "Shit, look at that baby. The most beautiful sight."

I looked down to see him sliding the head through my folds as my juices covered the tip. "Stop fucking teasing me and just fu—" My whining was cut off as he thrust into my hard— so hard that the table literally moved.

"Fuck, oh my fuck." I screamed as he repeated the process again and again.

"What were you saying, slut? Say it again, hm?" He groaned as he moved his hip, hitting a toe curling spot inside.

With every hard thrust my breasts moved so I had to hold onto them. "Please." I cried as he held down my thighs on the table and pound into me.

Oh my God.

He started circling, applying pressure on my clit as he fucked me deeper. Holy fuck, how could this feel so good? His pace was enough to drive me over the edge again and again as I moaned uncontrollably.

I started moving my hips around and his head dropped to my shoulders as he went even deeper. "Mon Dieu, why do you feel so fucking good, Sky?"

Alessio gasped as I clenched him tightly. "What the fuck? Please baby, tell me you're mine." He pleaded as I lift my hips circling them even more.

I wanted to tease him so I said. "I'm nobody's." I smirk as I started kissing down his neck and shoulder.

He suddenly gripped my neck bringing my face closer to his as he thrust harder into me. "Say. That. You're. Mine." He grunts with each thrust.

I bit my lip as my toe curled from the pressure that was now in my stomach. I kept my mouth shut at his order which was a big mistake because I jumped when he suddenly put his hand under the table and pulled out a gun.

A loaded gun.

My jaw dropped as he held it to my pussy, the fear and excitement ripped through me at this. Am I crazy enough that I was even more turned on by this?

"Say that you're mine or so help me God, I might just shoot this fucking pussy." He said evilly and I gulped. He suddenly pulled his dick out of me and replaced it with the gun as he pushed the tip of the gun inside my hole.

Holy fuck.

"W-What." I whimpered and he raised his brow at me, tilting his head as he thrust the gun in and out of me. He turned the safety off the gun and pushed it further into me

Wait, is he?

"Alessio." I moaned as he smirked. A smirk that will scare anyone but me. I knew he'd never hurt me so I was not at all scared.

I squealed when I heard a loud gunshot echoed into the room, my ears ringed and my eyes widened as part of the table had a bullet hole in it.

Did he just shoot the table? He was dead serious wasn't he? When did he even remove the gun from inside me and replace it with his dick again?

"I'm not playing with you slut, tell me you're fucking mine." He gripped my neck as he pounded into me. His pace was getting wilder by the minute as his dick slipped in and out of my pussy that was soaking the table underneath me.

Oh shit.

"Fuck, I-I'm yours- all yours." I sobbed as he grinned with a evil glint.

"Good girl." He said connecting his mouth to mine, sucking on my lips as the gun traced all over my breast. "That's my good girl, hm?"

"Alessio? What's happening? I heard a gunshot." I heard Silas knocking on the door loudly as Alessio slowed down.

"We're good bro." Alessio called out with a smirk.

"Okay bro." I heard footsteps leaving the door and he picked up his pace again.

Within seconds I was lifted off the table and my legs wrapped around his torso as he stood with me in his arms. He thrust into me hard and I moaned out as he held my ass while pounding into me.

"You're mine and I dare you to forget that again." He taunt as he rubbed my clit in a slow torturous way. I gasped as he went deeper, my pussy clenched around him as he took that moment to grip my neck and pushed his tongue down my throat.

"I'm cumin." I screamed as my eyes watered at the familiar feeling. "Oh shit." He rubbed my clit faster as he hit the spot repeatedly.

"Cum for me baby, cum for daddy." He smirk slapping my clit and I squirt.

"Fuck!" He moaned as he cum inside me as well. "I love you so much." He grunts as he sloppy thrust as we ride out our high while he sat me down on the table.

We both agreed for me to go on the pill last month because we're both not ready for another baby right now, so I've been on it since then. "I love you more." I whimpered as he took his dick out of my pussy.

"Us against the world." I smiled as we did our handshake with a laugh.

"I'm not done with you yet, princess." He smirked as he lifted me up and threw me on the bed.
.
.
.

"On all fours, baby." I ordered her and she went on all fours. "Now spread those legs open so that I can see that pretty glistening pussy."

She blushed and spread her legs, I could see our cum mixed together. I grabbed her bare pussy and said, "This is mine, are we clear?"

"Yes daddy." She moans and I groan at the name, I didn't know I would love it so much. She arched her back and I took my now hard again cock and slid into her tight hole.

My heaven.

She'll be the death of me one day, I swear. This position is much deeper and every inch went inside her. "Oh shit, you're so deep." She whimpers and I smirk.

I slapped her ass and watched as it jiggled on reflex. "Fucking mine." I took my time as I watched my cock go in and out of her. "So tight, holy fuck."

She's mine, only mine.

She creamed my cock and I shut my eyes at the feeling. "Fuck me, daddy." She muffled into the sheet and I chuckled.

"You want me to fuck you baby? How hard?" I circled my hips and she clenched me.

"Give me your best shot." I hummed as I sped up my pace. You could hear how wet she was as my cock went into her every time. Our skin slapped together and moans echoed into the room. I suddenly stop and pulled out, she whined and I chuckled.

"Ride me, princess." I said laying on the bed with one hand behind my head and my legs spread as she straddled my hips. Her wet pussy rubbed against my cock and I groan.

She pushed down on my cock inch by inch as we both moan. "You feel so good inside me." She raised her hips and dropped back down on me hard.

"Yeah? you like grinding on daddy's cock?" I questioned when she grinded on me, circling her hips. She lets out a pretty moan unintentionally at my question, I can feel her hips stuttering on top of me as I gripped her waist in my hands firmly.

The feeling was so overwhelming but I loved every second of it. "This dick is mine right?" She suddenly asked and I gasp as she pulled up the gun I used on her and pointed it on my cock.

Fuck, that's hot.

"Maybe, maybe not." I smirked as I met her thrust. My eyes rolled back as she clenched me extremely tight.

"Wrong answer, nerd." She whispered licking my earlobe then took off the safety before shooting a bullet into the glass cup on the table as the glasses broke into pieces.

Holy fucking shit.

"Sky, baby what are you doing?" I asked breathing heavily as she continues to ride off my cock then put the gun near my balls.

"Answer me, this dick is mine right?" She smirked and I nod quickly. "I want to hear you say it with words." She said as she traced my lips with the gun. Oh fuck, I thought I was crazy but she's definitely psycho.

"Hm?" I asked absent-minded as she was taking me to another level of pleasure when she circled her hips.

She suddenly got off my cock and took it into her mouth moaning. She used her piercing to run over my tip. "P-Please." I raised my hips as tears went to my eyes.

I just want to cum so so bad.

I gasped as she directed the gun near the head of my cock, putting her hands on the trigger. "It's yours, holy fuck, it's yours." I rushed out quickly.

She hummed satisfied with my answer as she straddled me again and sunk down on it. "All 9 inches is mine."

I moaned at her warmth and tightness as she bounced on my cock, her breasts bouncing up and down as I grabbed them both. She leaned over as I sucked her left breast while twirling the other one in my hand. I swirled my tongue into a circular motion as her juices dripped on my balls.

I switched to the other breast giving it my full attention as well. "Don't stop." She whimpered as I sucked on them. I gripped her hips stopping her movements as I started thrusting upwards into her harder. We made eye contact as both our mouths half open at the pleasure feeling.

"You wanna cum again, princess?" I question as I went deeper inside her and her walls tightened around my cock.

"Cum with me now, baby." I encouraged her as I felt myself getting close. "Please."

"Alessio!" She screamed my name like it was the only name she remembered as she found her release and shuddered against me which triggered my own release.

"Skylar." I grunt as I cum undone inside her. I sloppily thrust inside her as we ride out our high for the second time tonight.

"Oh damn." She whispered breathing heavily. I wrapped her in my arms and held her close to me for a while- without removing my cock from inside her.

After a minute, I pulled out slowly as she hissed. I went to the bathroom getting a wet cloth as I opened her up and wipe through her slowly.

I picked her up and set her on the toilet so that she could pee while I set up a nice bubble bath for her. A couple minutes later I finally set her inside while massage her bare pussy slowly knowing that it's probably sore.

"Ow." She gasp and I sighed rubbing it slowing.

"Sorry baby, you'll feel better soon yeah?" I kissed her pouty lips and continued.

"I love you, nerd."

"I love you, princess."
.
.
.
.

—I tried, I hope you enjoyed it!!

Please DO NOT for the love of God, do not try this kink IRL. It's dangerous, really dangerous.

Leyah.✍️🏻

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.4K 46 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
7.6K 334 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
837K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
537K 10.5K 38
❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me with concern written all over his face. "T...