Unexpected

Autorstwa the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... Więcej

Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

New Version

7.6K 28 2
Autorstwa the_impssible_girl

Hello, welcome to the story of Victoria Stilinski! I'm so grateful for everyone that chooses to read this book. However, this is the old version. I have been working on a new and improved series of books for Victoria. The first one is titled "Unexpected: Book 1." If you chose to, I'd love if you checked that one out instead, however if you continue with this one I have a couple warnings.

-The plot has holes everywhere!! This was my first book I ever wrote and it was a long one so, I made lots of mistakes.

-Character misinterpretations, some people feel like I ruined Scott's character at the beginning and made Victoria a bit inconsistent with her character.

-Repeats everywhere and contradictions. Like I said, long book and I forgot some details as I got to it.

The beginning of this book is rough, in my opinion, but it definitely gets better as it goes on. A lot of people really LOVE this book, so it's worth a shot. But, if it's not for you, my other book is in the works and it has fixed the above issues.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this book, or my other one, I appreciate it. And enjoy! Victoria's story is an interesting one!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

280K 5.9K 25
Victoria Martin, or Tori as everyone else calls her, has a perfect life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Her sister was Lydia Martin the mos...
12.1K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
8.9K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
15.2K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...