Just Friends - Neymar Jr

Od alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

13

7.9K 127 248
Od alohabishesss

All the boys were getting ready at Neymar's house and the girlfriends/ wives were at Messi's, helping each other with make up and hair.

I walked in, slightly nervous as I had never met Shakira or Sofia before but they instantly made me feel welcome and the weight on my shoulders had been lifted.

I first got changed into my short silky black dress. It had spaghetti straps and a straight neckline. It hugged my curves and I knew it looked good.

I stepped out the bathroom and the girls showered me with compliments, making me go a bit red. I had never really had any girl friends growing up, apart from Rafa so I wasn't used to it.

"You look so good Amelia!" Antonella said, causing me to rub the back of my neck awkwardly.
"Is it not a bit short?" I asked, wondering what my boyfriend would think.
"So what? You're single and ready to mingle!"
Shak gave me a knowing look and I figured Pique must've told her.
"Erm, about that..." I laughed dryly, suddenly feeling bad for not telling Ant.

"Oh my god! No fricking way! How come I only just know this?" she squealed.
I shrugged, trying to be nonchalant, "We wanted to let you guys try and figure it out. We only made it official two days ago."

"I'm sorry, who are we talking about?" Sofia asked, looking apologetic.
"No, sorry my fault! Erm, Neymar Jr?" I asked as if she wouldn't know one of the best players in the world. I mentally slapped myself at that. Talking about him was making me flustered and I was embarrassing myself.

"Anyway, so what if it's short? A guy isn't allowed to dictate what you wear," Shakira said and I nodded my head. I took my clothes from the bathroom and chucked them into my bag. I plugged my straighteners in and waited for them to heat up.

Sofia went in the bathroom to change next and came out in a long flowy purple dress.
"Oh my god!"
"Girl!"
"Beautiful!"

We finished taking turns of getting changed and doing a big reveal before helping each other with hair. I used to do some of the other models at shoots when the hair stylist would run late, which was a usual thing, so being the most experienced, I helped the three of them with theirs.

Sofia went for a classy but messy bun, neat but with a few fly aways at the front to frame her face. I helped Shak wash her hair in the huge bathroom sink and we managed to get her curls looking amazing. Antonella just had hers all straight so Sofia straightened it for her as Ant did my makeup. It wasn't loads but more than usual, with a little bit of concealer under my eyes and my forehead, lashes and highlight in the inner corner of my eyes and nose. I thought the lashes were a bit much but the three assured me I looked great.

I straightened my own hair last as everyone was packing up, and used a clear elastic to do a simple half up, half down. I added a necklace and a few rings and bracelets and we were ready to go. We just had to wait for the boys now.

Neymar POV:
We were all at my house and the guys were already cracking open beers, making me shake my head. I got changed into my all black suit and came back downstairs. The rest of them were like half ready, some just needed to add their blazers and ties.

I started putting my many earrings in and heard Pique's voice, "So Neymar, where's the girl?" he shouted from the other room, tauntingly.
I smiled just thinking about her.
"What girl?" Leo asked confused.
"Apparently, he's taking a girl tonight and it's his girlfriend!" All the boys started laughing, and Suarez was making jokes on how there's no way I've given up the bachelor lifestyle.

"But you're taking Amelia?" Lionel asked as thick as he is.
I nodded my head, raising my eyebrows.
"Oh. Ohhhhh! You asked her! She said yes?" he asked in disbelief.
"Don't act too surprised, she's in love with me," I said smirking and sorting my collar out.
"Nah you're down bad for her. Remember when-"
"Alright guys, ready to go?" I interrupted and grabbed my shoes before heading to the door.

We got into the limousine and I sat in one of the corners, saving a little space for Amelia so she'd have to lean on me a little. Ultimate rizz, I know.

Amelia POV:
I heard a honk from outside and the girls went to get up.
"Amelia? You coming?" Ant asked as I stayed sat in my seat.
I smiled smugly, "He'll come to the door for me." I knew how lucky I was to have a guy like Neymar as my first proper boyfriend because as if on queue, he opened the door and stuck his head in.

"Sorry, I told the driver not to beep his horn. He didn't listen."
I stood, mesmerised by the guy I was able to call mine.
"Hmm, you scrub up nice," I laughed, hugging him.
"And, you m'lady, never fail to take my breath away," he kissed my cheek, before wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me to the car where everyone else was already sat. He gestured for me to sit where his blazer was saving us a seat.

"Jesus, you guys were ages!" Pique complained, as the car pulled out the driveway.
"We were like not even three minutes, I'm a gentleman unlike you guys and don't honk at ladies," he said jokingly.
The rest of the guys rolled their eyes and I leant on his shoulder.

"I still can't believe you guys are finally together," Ant gushed, clasping her hands together, "I feel like a proud mother!"
I laughed awkwardly, not liking all the attention on me in a new group of people.

Neymar noticed and grabbed my hand, "Where's this club we're going to?" he said diverting the topic of conversation.
"Like twenty minutes away, I think," Leo said, "Reviews seem good and the VIP section is really private so we shouldn't get any paparazzi."
I sighed a sigh of relief after hearing that.

The boys were talking about their favourite goals of the season so far but I kept conversation with the girls, trying not to seem too full on by launching into football mode lol.

The car stopped and all the guys walked in apart from Messi and Neymar. Lionel waited by the door of the club and walked in with Ant, whilst Ney waited right by the car door and grabbed my hand to help me out.
"You really are the gentleman," I commented, laughing.
"Compared to these dickheads, yeah," he laughed too.

An hour and a few shots later, I had loosened up a bit and was talking to everyone like old friends. We were sat in a large circle booth but most had gone up to dance.

The same weird guy, sat at the bar, kept staring at me, making me uncomfortable. I didn't want to ruin anyone's night so leaned further back in my seat, hiding my body behind Neymar, who sat next to me.

"Are you okay? I know it's a lot of new people, we can go home if you want," he said, rubbing my thigh.
"No, no. It's not that," I paused, glancing at the guy, who still hadn't broke his stare, before carrying on, "That guy keeps staring at me."
Straight away, his head flipped in that direction and the guy had the audacity to nod before turning back to his drink.

"It's okay, I'm not leaving your side this whole night anyway," he kissed my cheek before getting up and holding a hand out to pull me to my feet.
Slightly less worried, I danced with Neymar, trying to forget about it. We heard the intro to one of our favourite songs and both glanced at each other before grinning. Olha a Explosão.

"Olha o que lea faz num baile funk com as amigas!" We sung it, laughing and dancing together. It started to grow busier so I decided to go to the toilet to avoid queues later on in the night.
"I'll be a second," I kissed his cheek and left him sat at the booth before carefully jogging in my heels over to the bathrooms.

I did my business and touched up my makeup with what I had in my tiny bag before opening the door to leave. However, a foot held the door open and, looking up, I was faced with the same creepy man except this time he had a malicious smile on his face.

"This is the women's bathroom," I said pushing him and trying to walk past.
"Even better, they can feel free to join us then, can't they?" he grabbed my forearm and I fought as hard as I could to get out his grip.
"Neymar!" I shouted for him but the music was too loud. This was it. There was nothing I could do about it.

"Please," I begged the man as he shut the door behind us and I backed into the wall.
"I love a woman that begs for me," he grinned a lopsided smirk.
"What the fuck?" I laughed, despite the situation, at what this guy just said. "You're not fooling anyone mate, no one's begging for you. Jesus look at your hairline! That's unfortunate."

For some reason, the pressure was now off and the man looked confused at my sudden confidence and looked at himself in the mirror, holding his hand to his forehead.
"It's not that big," he said, almost as if he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else. This was smart, I was buying time and all I had to do was keep him talking and hopefully someone would come looking for me soon.

Neymar POV:
I was sat slouched in the booth on my phone, not even realising the time that had passed since Amelia had left my side. I had a weird feeling and my eyes wondered over to the bar where the creep was no longer sitting. Shit.

I got up, running towards the toilets, swerving people and jumping chairs. I hesitated before opening the womens toilet.
"Erm, guy- guy coming in here!" I pushed open the door to catch the pair mid conversation.
"Nah that's actually so sad, you got the wifi symbol on your forehead, do apple not at least sponsor you for that?" I heard her voice and laughed to myself before grabbing the guy by his collar.

"Did he do anything to you?" I asked her, holding him up against the wall.
"No," I think the adrenaline of the situation had worn off on her as she looked nothing but tired and lost.
I held him with my left hand and punched him with my right.
"Look man-"
I punched him again.
And again.
And again.
I couldn't even see what was happening or stop myself as I felt my fist colliding with his face over and over.

"Ney, I think that's enough," she said grabbing my arm as I held it up ready to hit him for another time.
I was pulled out my trance and saw the guy's face covered in blood and hers in panic. I let go of him and he dropped to the floor. She grabbed my hand to go but I kicked him one last time before following her out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her again.
"I'm fine Neymar, I kept him talking so nothing happened."
"I'm so sorry linda. I wasn't paying attention, if I had been in there earlier then-"
"Honestly, I'm okay. My fat mouth saved me once again," she laughed.

She was always happy, that was one of the many things I admired about her. She saw the positive in everything. Hell, she literally almost got raped and is laughing. That's a talent in itself. Sometimes, I wonder how she truly feels. Beyond the surface and smile she always has plastered on her face. I think I'm probably the person closest to her and I've only even seen her properly upset once or twice which must mean she keeps it all to herself. It worries me but I hope with our new relationship the both of us are gonna be able to open up more, even though both of us are extremely awkward when it comes to feelings. I want to be able to support her in the way she supports me but I need to break down that wall she always builds to separate herself from people. But trust me, I will do that, no matter how long it takes.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
950K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...