Scarlet Curse (N.M)

由 adcd_7654

The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven or need for incantation. Her power exceeds tha... 更多

Cast
Cast 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

1.8K 50 5
由 adcd_7654

Chapter 9- The house guest

Damon was trying to burn Elijah's body with a flame gun but it didn't work. Katherine and Selene joined him.

"Mmm, burning flesh. If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting your time. He's indestructible." Katherine informed

"No kidding. How do you know so much about Original vampires?" He asked.

"Spent 500 years running from one." She answered, still in Elena's clothes.

"So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that I'd die if I used the dagger on him?" He asked again.

"Why did you dagger him?" Selene was ignored.

"Oh, there are so many rules. It's all very confusing."

"Did you know I would die?" He asked again.

"Did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" Katherine countered.

"Why are you still here?" He looked back at Elijah.

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me." Katherine turned to Damon.

He pointed the flame gun threateningly at her.

"You wouldn't." Katherine laughed.

"Oh, I would." He took a step forward.

"Damon, be smart. I want Klaus dead just as much as you do. More. If I wasn't honest about helping, I'd be long gone by now, okay? You can hate me. But we want the same thing. And you know...I always get what I want." She reasoned. He lowered the flame gun. She was about to leave. "I wanted out of the tomb. Didn't matter who paid the price. Of course, I knew that you'd die."

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt," Selene whispered forgetting about the two vampires in the room, who turned to look at her.

********

Selene was in the Salvatore library, and now that Elijah was dead, she needed another way to learn about her newfound powers.

Searching through the 'Supernatural section' she picked up one of Emily Bennet's Diaries. Flipping through the pages she found one with smudged ink and messy handwriting.

Emily Bennet

16 September 1861

I had a dream last night, I think it was her. The power was like no other. She is coming. And no one can stop her. She is the destroyer of all worlds. We pray that she may never get her hands on The book of the damned.

"What the...!" She shut the book and turned around to find Stefan standing in the doorway.

"What're you reading?" He asked walking closer to get a good look at the book.

"Nothing, just trying to find out more about my powers."

She received a raised eyebrow. "Well let's go. Damon's probably found something."

********

"What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?" Damon asked, without turning around.

"Isn't she gone or dead yet?" Stefan asked motioning toward the doppelgänger.

"For the last time, I'm here to help. Can we skip the secrets, hmm?" She asked.

"Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power...They wouldn't need one." Stefan answered.

"Like the power, you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?" Damon realised.

"We just need to find it," Stefan confirmed.

*********

Elena, Selene, Bonnie and Caroline were in the kitchen. Selene leaves the vampires to finish their mission.

"Chinese food or pizza?" The blonde asked the tablet in hand.

"Like you have to ask," Elena answered, placing fruit on the table.

"I will get it." She took her tablet computer only to see a picture of her with Matt.

"I'll do it." Bonnie offers, taking the tablet.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asked.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust." Bonnie answered.

"Join the club."

"I trust Elijah," Selene spoke up.

"Why?" They asked.

"Well, I mean, he hasn't done anything to hurt us or whatever."

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about "The Notebook"?" Caroline suggested.

"Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" Elena chuckled.

"That is so not the point." She answered.

"Well, yeah, I mean..." Elena started only to hesitate when Jenna entered the kitchen. "Hey."

"What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"Girls' night," Selene answered, giving Jenna a big hug.

"Oh."

"How are you doing?'' Elena asked.

"You heard about my fight with Alaric." Jenna sighed.

"He feels terrible," Elena told her.

"Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" Elena looked at the girls.

"No. No, this is about us girls hanging out and you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk, or..." Elena denied.

"Because I am a winner when it comes to successful relationships," Caroline said.

"You, too?" Jenna asked.

"You have no idea." She shook her head.

"Okay, then." She joined them and opened the fridge. "It's this whole Isobel thing. When we were together he told me she was dead. I feel he's hiding something from me. Not only that Ric has been acting weird towards me."

"To play devil's advocate, maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you. Maybe he is just trying to protect you." Care suggested.

"Well, that's not his call to make. I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does." She reasoned.

"Sometimes it's harder than that."

"Maybe he just needs some space or is not ready to tell you?" Selene suggested.

"Not if it's somebody you care about, it isn't."

"You know what we need? Dancing. There is a band at the Grill." Caroline said.

"I'm in," Bonnie confirmed.
"In."
"In."

They all turned towards Selene who poured some whiskey into her glass, as she sighed knowing she didn't have a choice. "Whatever."

Caroline clapped her hand with delight.

*******

Selene, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Jenna arrived and looked at the band. Jenna saw Alaric. Alaric headed for the bar.

"I need a drink," Jenna said.

"Hey, Matt," Caroline called out.
He didn't answer and walked past her.

"Things just got real awkward," Bonnie whispered to the other witch.

Alaric joined Jenna at the bar. "Jenna."

"Not tonight, Ric. Tonight I have traded you for señor tequila"
Jenna drank her shot of tequila.

"Yeah. Well, señor tequila's not going to be treating you very well." He said.

"Well, the two of you have a lot in common." She laughed.

"Look, Jenna, I hate that you're this upset with me."

"Yeah, well, it's your fault. Because whatever it is you're keeping from me, Whatever you think I can't handle...You're wrong. 'Cause last year I was a grad student who smoked a lot of pot and couldn't keep a goldfish alive and now I'm a parent, so I think I can handle anything, Alaric."

"Jenna..." She got up and left. Elena, Selene, Caroline, and Bonnie are listening to the band.

"He said the ball's in your court," Bonnie said.

"Yeah, but I can't do anything about it."

"Why not? All you do is talk about how much you care about him." Bonnie asked.

"Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets." Caroline reasoned.

"Alaric and Ric are in the same boat with Jenna and maybe that's our mistake. We're trying to protect the people that we love by keeping them out of it, but in the end, we're hurting them anyway." Elena said.

The song ended. Caroline took off her jacket and gave it to Elena.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Selene shouted.

She went on the stage and took the microphone. "Hey, everybody. Let's hear it for the band! Weren't they awesome?" She started clapping and everyone joined in.

"This isn't going to end well." Jenna drank another shot of tequila and handed one to Selene.

"So there's this guy. And, uh, he told me to tell him how I feel about him. Like it's so easy. Um, you know, just 'cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know what I'm talking about. Ah, like now, I'm feeling loopy and I don't know how to express myself."

The singer went to gently take the microphone off Caroline but she resisted.

"I can sing. Yeah! Yeah. You know what, I'm going to sing."

Bonnie, Jenna, and Elena all look baffled.

"Sing?" Elena asked.

"Come on, off the stage." A singer told her.

She compelled him. "You are going to let me live out my rock star fantasies, and you are going to be my backup."

"What'll it be?" She whispered something in his heart and he told the band the song. She started singing "Eternal Flame".

"She's good!" Jenna complimented
"Yeah!" Elena agreed.

Jenna shared a glance with Alaric.

Later in the song, Matt looked at Elena and she smiled and nodded at him. Matt joined Caroline on stage.

"Matt...I..." Caroline started. He kissed her. Bonnie, Elena and everyone scream and laugh.

*******

Selene was at the bar with Jenna, when suddenly the light broke, making the older woman cling to her.

"Hey," Caroline called.

"We have a problem," Elena said.

"What's going on?" Selene asked, leaving Jenna with Alaric.

"Jonas is here and he's after Elena," Stefan answered. "We have a plan, but I need to get Elena out of here."

"Well, what can we do?" The blonde asked.

"No one's getting out of here until I have her." Jonas threatened.

"Don't do this. Please don't do this." Bonnie reasoned.

He broke all the bottles with his powers and set fire to the bartop. She tried to stop him but he put his hand on her forehead and she fell on the floor, unconscious. Everyone, rushing out. Matt tried to stop the fire and he saw Bonnie.

"Dr Martin! I'm so sorry about Luka. I never wanted that to happen, but...at least let us help you get your daughter back." Elena apologised.

"Only Elijah can do that."

"You don't need Elijah." She replied.

He set fire to another bar and turned to Stefan and Elena but Caroline jumped on him. Elena and Stefan leave. Caroline tried to bite Jonas but he provoked a headache with his powers. Caroline screamed as Matt saw her. "Caroline!" He rushed over to Jonas and pushed him against the wall. "Get away from her!"

"Matt, no!" Caroline cried out.
Jonas broke a bottle and stabbed it in Matt's neck and left. Matt fell on the floor. Caroline cried and rushed over to him. "Matt! Matt! Oh! Oh, my God!" She tried to calm herself. "Just breathe Caroline...just breathe." Her face changed, she put her wrist and put it to Matt's mouth."You have to drink. Please, please." He kept looking at her face while he drank.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, I don't have much ideas for this book, before Klaus comes so I will skip to 'The Last Dance."

(1804)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Teachers Pet 由 Jas

同人小说

14.7K 333 9
Scarlet Mikaelson was the first daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. The first Tribrid. She didn't know her mother as her farther said she didn't care. But s...
1.2K 44 6
In the matter of Wanda Maximoff, poison has always been in her life. In her mind and on the tip of her tongue. Grief and loss are ever so prevalent i...
91.4K 3.3K 21
Wanda Maximoff is dangerous. Wanda Maximoff is evil. She's uncontrollable. She needs to be locked up. Nobody trusts Wanda. Everybody fears her. She's...