Blue Flame/ Txt

נכתב על ידי FAIRYOFTYUNNING

he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run... עוד

opening sequence
the warehouse
liar
angel
i promise
tracker
don't fall asleep
search
intoxicating
dirty monster
favorite guard
answers
walking glow stick
1...2...3
don't touch me
background
plushie
born alive
comfort
desperation
hold me
we will burn in flames
please
misfortune
black orchid
animal
far away
lost my mind
safe and sound
1 plus one
helping hand
black sheep
not the vibe
goodnight Bin-ah
reflection
damaged
tea?
chocolate
Coincidence
like this...
back to back
stories
encounter
visions
how the cookie crumbles
still with you
healing
end of the road
peaceful
daydream
if I could
let me out
nightmares
blood sweat and tears
failed experiment
plan B
bravely selfish
it ends with me
it ends with me pt.2
it starts with us

confession

395 24 13
נכתב על ידי FAIRYOFTYUNNING

"Blue..." the faint voice said.

Taehyun opened his eyes.

"What?"

"My f-favorite color.."

Kai-ah..?" Taehyun decided to use the time to get to know the younger better.

Kai hummed in response, fighting the urge to close his eyes. The older smelled of strawberries and mint.

"What's your favorite color?" Taehyun landed on a simple question.

Kai remained unresponsive.

"Mine is purple, because Soobin's hair was purple when he found me."

Taehyun smiled from behind the door. "Really? It's a really pretty color..." like you...

Kai's hand gripped on the glass, closing his eyes. The cut in his throat dripping crimson on his clothes.

"Why do you love it?" Taehyun's honey voice came through the door.

Kai breathed deeply, his chest ached from hyperventilating so much.

"Is it okay.. to n-not have a r-reason?" His tongue pushed against his aching fang, trying to relieve the pain.

Taehyun smiled warmly "you know? I read somewhere, that if you love something and you don't have a coherent reason why... it means that your love is genuine"

Kai listend intently, Taehyun's sweet voice drawing him in, not noticing his grasp on the shard relaxed, he threw his head back, letting the glass fall back on the ground.

"It's pretty.."

"It is..isn't it?....kai-ah..?"

"Yeah..?"

"What's your dream?" Taehyun asked while he trailed the wooden strips on the door with his finger tips.

"Dream?"

"Lower your head, how dare you disrespect me like that"

"Disrespect you..? You're the one to talk about disrespect?"

"001! Watch your mouth!" He pressed the end of the electric stick to the boy's chest through the bars "You better learn your fucking place in this facility"

"Or what..?" The boy laughed, not noticing the tears staining his blindfold "You're going to kill me? Do it then.. kill me!"

"You.. you have quite an attitude kid, don't you?" The boss grinned

This will be fun...

"Take off the blindfold" the boy spat "take it off!" He thrashed in his cage "TAKE IT OFF" he screamed, rage spreading in his body. Not being able to use his precious powers hurt him more than anything, it felt like someone had cut one of his limbs.

"What should we do with him boss?" The guard approached the cage, examining their new subject.

"Do whatever it takes to break him down, make him obedient, make him scared... I don't want him to talk back, I don't want him to do anything as far as even going to the bathroom without begging for permission do you understand?"

"Sir, he's just a kid though.." another guard voiced, he took a glance at the cage, the boy looked no older than 10 years old.

"I don't care what you have to do, crush him for all I care, that attitude needs to go." The boss said, taking one last look at his newly acquired animal. "I want him deprived of everything, until he learns he's nothing but a property of this facility"

"Just don't kill him, but do the minimum to keep him alive"

"I don't have any dreams.."

"That's impossible, everyone has to have at least one dream" Taehyun said quiet, his soothing tune relaxing Kai's tensed body, only a little bit, just enough to make the pain bearable.

People like me shouldn't have dreams

"I..." he choked "I...."

"Say it.. don't be afraid, I'm right here"

"I'm in pain" Kai registered the many cuts on his body, along with the burning sensation in his eyes.

Taehyun sighed, realizing he won't get an answer for his question.

"I know, but until you open the door, we have no way of helping you" Taehyun gripped on the handle.

"I'm scared.... "

All Taehyun wanted, was to break through that goddamn door and hug him, take his pain away. Somehow he finds himself repeatedly locked away from him, it tugged on his heart, the feeling of being so close yet not being able to reach the younger.

Talking to him yet not knowing what the hell goes on his mind.

Living with him yet only knowing the tip of the iceberg about his past.

"Love..." Taehyun said, his voice carrying a take of care Kai never knew existed.

No one even called him that, not with so much gentleness, and thoughtfulness.

Monster

Dirty animal

A mistake of nature

A murderer.

And he was, no arguing with that. He was everything they called him, maybe even more.

A wiped his tears, smudging blood streaks over his faced, he looked at his hands... bloodied and cruel.

"Love?.. are you still there?"

...........

"Should we go in?" Soobin asked, picking on the dead skin around his fingers.

Yeonjun slapped his hand away.

"Hey! What was that for?" Soobin yelled offended, rubbing the back of his hand.

"See Hyung, you're not the only one with annoying habits" Beomgyu rolled his eyes in sas.

"Be quiet kid"

"Maybe we should check on them?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Chill dude.. it hasn't even been 10 minutes"

"Don't dude me, I'm worried.."

"Well I'm worried too" Beomgyu responded.

"Great" Soobin stared at them, completely done with their bullshit "so we've established that we are all worried"

Yeonjun stood up, making faints knocks on the door.

"Hyunnie-ah... can we come in"

............

"Love.. are you still there?"

Kai hummed, his body felt like it was on fire. He let's out a silent whimper.

Taehyun breathed deep.

"Do you think you can open that door now?  I need to see that you are okay"

Silence

Taehyun sighed, a few tears rushed up his eyes.

"It hurts for me too kai-ah..."

Kai bit his lip, blocking another silent cry.

"I'm sorry.." his voice strained, with little to no energy left in it, he sobbed on the floor, throwing his head back.

"Hyunnie-ah... can we come in"
Taehyun heard Yeonjun muffled voice from the other room.

"Is it okay if Hyungs came in?" Taehyun asked Kai, wanting to make sure he wasn't doing anything to make the younger feel even worse.

Kai managed to make a silent hum between his harsh breaths.

"Come in.."

Yeonjun pressed on the handle, sticking his head in the small open of the door.

He gave Taehyun a hesitant look.

"What's going on?" He mouthed.

Taehyun signaled them to come closer.

Beomgyu was the first to head over, sitting on the floor next to Taehyun.

Soobin and Yeonjun sat on the bed near the bathroom, exchanging worried glances at Taehyun's teary, frustrated face.

"Hey" Yeonjun said "It'll be alright, let's give him time" he send Taehyun a small smile.

"Counter offer" Beomgyu said "Let's lore him outside using chocolate"

Taehyun smiled, wiping his tears away. "That's a great idea Beom Hyung"

"Kai-ah-"

"I killed my little sister" Kai confessed. Resisting the urge to bang his head against the wall.

They went silent.

....

He laughed, but the sound was nothing but sadness and pain

"Do you still want me to open the door?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.7K 11
"who are you?" - messed up lives, lost souls, secrets, hopelessness yet one determination; a determination which started from a doubt. - ||c o m p...
11.1K 705 10
"I lived a life where my tears are a measurement for someone else's happiness. I don't think I'll ever be able to be happy without guilt gnawing at m...
314K 14.4K 46
Yeonjun thought he'd be lost when his parents suddenly had to move from America to South Korea for work, but his luck started to turn when he ran int...
332K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]