Broken yet Beautiful (Complet...

By AngelTweet

'I hope for us.' 'This hope gives me strength to breath.' 'Strength to fight with our odds.' 'One day to wi... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Epilogue

Chapter - 10

13.3K 911 39
By AngelTweet

Author's/Third Person POV

"Julia aunty, where is Neev?" Myra asked. Earlier Julia helped her with dressings as well as settle down in her room.

"Neil took him outside. If he was here he would not have let you rest. You need rest dear." She pass assured smile.

"If you need anything just give me one call."

Saying Julia left from her room leaving Myra alone to sink in her own though process for day. A lot had happened today.

"You being doctor, I don't think I need to explain you much about your Grandmother's latest reports. You can see how her health is deteriorating." One of senior doctor of hospital informed Myra.

Reports were clearly giving idea to Myra that her Grandmother has very less time in this world. Due to over complications, doctors suggested to put her grandmother on ventilator, life supporting machine.

"It will be painful for her Myra. You know how it works. Decision is yours."

"No. I don't want to give any pain to Granny." Tears streamed over her cheeks.

After discussing with few more treatment details Myra left his cabin. Her heart was aching with unbearable pain. She came out and sat on the bench in the garden infront of hospital.

She was going to be left alone in this world soon. No one will be by her side. Just a thought killed her soul.

'Mumma, you left me when I needed you the most. And Granny is also coming to you. I will be all alone in this world. I miss you Mumma.' I looked upward at clouds. Hoping to see one glance of her mother.

Her childhood memories, moment she spent with her mother and grandmother were running infront of her eyes.

Her trance was broken when she felt one palm on her shoulder.

"Myra" He called her sitting beside her on bench.

It was shocking for Myra to see the most unexpected person besides her.

Her father!

Words could not find Myra's voice. She gaped like fish.

Her recent encounters when her father threw her out of his house flashed from her memory line.

How her father used to humiliate her mother?

How her father betrayed her mother?

How he used his influence to get custody of his both daughters just to satisfy his ego?

Later on when court gave Myra's custody to her mother. How he threatened her?

How he ruined her mother's life resulting her to leave city and move to her Granny's place?

How much he hated his younger daughter as she was the first one who gave blow to his ego and chose her mother.

"I know, you are not expecting me to be here." His soothing voice was unexpected as his visit.

"Listen Myra, I know I never showed my care towards you. But I am your father. In my heart it knows how much I love my little princess. It's just...  I never wanted to cheat on Shivani but..."

Ashok tried to play his cards carefully. The girl sitting beside him was not only his daughter but wife of Neil Singhania and daughter in law of one of the influencial family of this country.

Ashok Sehgal was facing major blockage in his business due to Singhania father and son. They both were taking out their revenge for Meera's betrayal from him. He had to find his ways. And who could be better than his younger daughter Myra.

But he knew Myra was different from Meera. Manipulating and controlling Meera was more easy compared to Myra. Meera was selfish just like her father, she was self centred, she always thought about her benefits first.

Myra was emotional fool from his point of view. She was raised with high morals and ethical values by his ex-wife. Convincing Myra was going to be a tough task.

"Can we not talk about it?" Her voice turned sharp suddenly.

She kept her eyes straight not bothering to match with her father's.

"I know I am your culprit. I always kept you away from myself but now I don't want it. I love you my little princess." He raised his hand to caress her hairs. He knew, he needed to play his emotional cards.

Talk nicely... shower your love... shed some tears... show your pain... And Myra will be in my battalion.

This was Ashok's theory.

He hoped it to be worked on her else his doom was near. Neil Singhania has made sure of it.

Myra turned to look at her father's eyes to find the truth behind his words.

'One can lie with words but cannot with eyes. To know anyone's truth... look in his or her eyes. Eyes speak a lot than words and actions.' This was her mother's theory to judge a person.

Myra shivered under his father's touch. His mere touch evolved memories of her hardships over years.

"You don't" she did not move her eyes.

She shifted to other side making safe distance.

"I do. And I always wished the best for you." He tried to hold her hand.

Myra left humorous chuckle shaking her head taking her hand back. '

Her distant and cold approach was adding fuel in already lit fire of Ashok's heart. But he knew for this moment he needed Myra the most.

"I hope Neil is good with you. Whatever Meera did with him. He is not..." He tried to play his manipulative cards.

"Mr. Sehgal you don't have any rights to talk about my personal life. Please excuse me." She gulped and batted with her eyelashes to push back tear which was ready to cross its borders.

She got up to leave but felt hold on her wrist.

"Myra, listen to me. I can explain. Neil is trying to ... "

"Sorry, I need to leave." She avoided taking back her hand.

She left for her home without looking back unaware of her brief moment with her father was already captured on camera by one pair of an eye.

'She is going to be a tough nut to crack than I had expected.' Ashok wiped his fake tears still keeping his eyes on his daughter.

Myra came back home long back but her mind was unsettled with thoughts. Her father's thoughts were increasing her anguish. She was not sure about his sudden approach. Even when Meera left, his grandson was alone in hospital, her father did not show up. But now...?

'What does he want now?'

'Why did he even come to hospital?'

'He was not there when Mumma passed away. He just turn his face when I went to meet him after Mumma's death. He did not support me for Granny's treatment.'

'After so many years what did he want to talk to me?'

'He said he love me. Really?'

'Does he even know what love is meant for ?'

'You have hurt my Mumma so much. My Mumma loved you so much but you... you betrayed her. You ruined her life. I will never forget and forgive.'

'Sorry! But I don't want to keep any ties with you Mr. Sehgal.'

She convinced herself taking a final decision to keep herself away from her own father. Decision which gave some peace to her heart.

She closed her eyes resting her head on back of bed to relax her mind which diverted her thoughts to her recent encounter with Neil.

Her husband had not shown any emotions to her in these two months. In fact in these two months she had hardly seen him, only when he was doing his breakfast or dinner. She used to hide behind pillar to just watch him.

'I hope we had met in different circumstances Neil.' Thought used to crossed her mind. But today, she felt different when he gave his hand to support.

Glass piece has pierced her skin but just one gesture from his side gave her hope to see her future with the love of her life.

'There was something in his eyes flickered for a moment. Was it concern for me? Yes it was just a concern.'

Just simple thought spread peace in her turmoiled heart.

On the other side of the house, other broken heart was filled with anxiety looking at the picture in front of him.

'Myra and Ashok Sehgal'

For any outsider it was just a simple picture of father and daughter sitting on a bench.

But Neil knew Ashok Sehgal in and out, he was devious, manipulative, cunning and selfish at it's extreme.

Singhania's business had faced major set back when Ashok double crossed them while handshaking with their arch rivals Martins for few crucial project. It was tough time for Singhania's business, Neil was broken after Meera's betrayal and Ashok was hitting them hard with the help of Martins.

'I was so so right. I cannot trust her. After all she is daughter of Ashok Sehgal. She is same as her sister.'

Neil's phone beeped with another notification from same number.

'I told you son, we cannot trust that cheap family.' It was Nandini, his mother.

Nandini had asked one of private investigator to keep an eye on Myra. This time there will be no compromise. She will not let her son to fall down in cheap games of Sehgal's.

'Be careful. Stay away from her.'

When Meera left, Nandini blamed herself for bringing such a cheap girl in her beloved son's life. She was disheartened to see her son breaking down sinking himself in his pain. Her son was dead from inside. She was used by Sehgal father and daughter for their own benefits. Her son who used to be calm, caring, humble had turned into rude, arrogant, sardonic.

Neil Singhania had earned name and fame in business world in just a short span of time. He was meticulous, disciplined, hardworking and workaholic too. He was adding new feathers in Singhania's achievement cap every day. His success stories had become nightmares for their rivals and one of them was Ryan Martin.

Ryan Martins asked Ashok to join hands to destroy his emenies by striking their master player.

Bringing Meera in Neil's life and breaking him on emotional ground was perfectly and meticulously laid out plan. Nandini was just a pawn in their game.

When Dev proposed marriage between Neil and Myra, she could not understand her husband. Earlier, it was her husband who had informed that it was Meera who used to act as black sheep to pass confidential information about their business to Ashok and their rivals. Her and Neil's marriage, Neil's blind trust on her had cost them enormous loss on financial grounds.

'How can he trust her twin sister now?'

Dev was not in favour of Neil and Meera's marriage but looking at his son's pull towards her, he gave in and agreed. He considered himself as guilty for not doing through check on Meera's background before.

But with Myra, Dev was clear when he chose her for his son. He had observed Myra in last 6 months whenever Neev was admitted in hospital. Her eyes were reflection of her pure and sincere heart. She was selfless, she was caring, she was warming, her selfless love for his grandson was oozing out from her eyes.

He asked his security chief to find out Myra's details. Looking at her profile he took decision to bring her in Neil's life anyhow.

Dev knew his son, his son was adamant, he had closed him self in darkness. His son would have never give up or even think about second marriage but Dev had his ways.

'Only Myra can bring my son back to me.' Dev was determined on his stand.

"If you keep any ties with your father. I will throw you out of this house next moment." Neil's enraged voice broke Myra's sleep. She jerked and got up. He was standing just few steps inside her room from door.

"What are you talking about?"

He showed the picture.

"Are you spying on me?"

"I am not going to repeat myself again. You are not meeting him again." He ignored.

"I have never went to meet him."

"If any moment I find out any kind of connection between you two, next moment you will be out of this house." He left without even giving her chance to reply back.

"I have nothing to do with him Neil." She mumbled but he was already gone.
**************************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
603K 7.5K 11
His Princess Series Book 1 Professor and His Princess Book 2 Master And His Princess Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. S...