Demon Coin (Gundam Iron Blood...

By zer0420

There's always two sides to a story. Just as they're two sides to every coin. Despite being the same coin, ne... More

Chapter 1 Iron Blooded
Chapter 2 Amdusias And Barbatos
Chapter 3 The Iron Flower
Chapter 4 The Price Of Living
Chapter 5 Beyond The Red Sky...
Chapter 6 Downtime
Chapter 7 Whaling
Chapter 8 Sakazuki
Chapter 9 The Hands That Protect
Chapter 10 Space Pirates
Chapter 11 The Shoals
Chapter 12 Enjoyment
Chapter 13 Dort Colony
Chapter 14 Fear
Chapter 15 Kudelia's Resolve
Chapter 16 An Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 17 Nightmares
Chapter 18 Earth Arrival
Chapter 19 Death In The Family...
Chapter 20 Balance Of Power
Chapter 21 Vengeance
Chapter 22 A Future Reward
Chapter 23 Tekkadan
Chapter 24 Demon Wings
Chapter 25 In the Midst of Jealousy
Chapter 26 Battle Before Dawn
Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation
Chapter 28 Silent War
Chapter 29 Sovereign Of Mars
Chapter 30 Vidar Rising
Chapter 31 Awakening Calamities
Chapter 32 Stained Wings
Chapter 33 The Hunters of Angels
Chapter 34 Unchained Demons
Chapter 35 Damage Control
Chapter 36 False Charges
Chapter 37 False Assault
Chapter 38 Mourning
Chapter 39 Blood Payment
Chapter 40 The Spark
Chapter 41 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 42 Framing Fire
Chapter 43 Tail Between The Legs
Chapter 44 Scapegoat
Chapter 45 Last Ditch Effort
(Finale) Chapter 47 Unwavering Embers
Epilogue Aftermath
Epilogue#2 Their Promised Place...

Chapter 46 One Final Stand

1.2K 52 28
By zer0420

No one's POV

Back at the Tekkadan HQ, they had finally regained communications, and Eugene was in the middle getting a transmission from Ride informing him of horrible news. Upon reaching everyone, Nhazul went to inform Mikazuki, who was still in the engine room.

Nhazul: Mika...

Mikazuki looked over at Nhazul, seeing the distraught in his face.

Mikazuki: What is it?

Nhazul didn't say anything for a few seconds, before speaking up.

Nhazul: Orga... He's gone...

Mikazuki: ...

Mikazuki didn't say anything, only standing up, removing his jacket and shirt, throwing them away.

Mikazuki: Nhazul, can you gather everyone?

Nhazul didn't say anything, only removing his jacket and shirt as well, walking towards Barbatos.

Nhazul: I already assumed you would want do this once I told you. I already had Hush go gather everyone.

Mikazuki: Hmm. Do you already know?

Nhazul: Yeah.

Mikazuki: Good.

Upon entering Barbatos Lupus Rex and Amdusias Bestia Czar, the two of them made their way outside where everyone had gathered together. The two of them exited their cockpits, facing everyone.

Mikazuki: Orga said once. That he wanted to laugh his head off with everyone when we got there.

Everyone: ...

Mikazuki: Orga isn't with us anymore. Yet... His words are still alive inside me.

Nhazul: Two years ago, when Tekkadan was beginning to grow, Orga said, "One day, he'll only run legitimate businesses. To do that, I'll take the shortest route." It took all of this to happen to finally realize that was a mistake. The shortest paths are always the most dangerous. But that's exactly why Orga always intended to walk ahead of us all, to try and clear the path for us. He wanted us to get there as soon as possible so we could laugh together...

Mikazuki: His orders still hold true for me. So I will follow then with all I've got. Anyway who gets in our way... In Orga's way... We will crush them. Every last one of them with everything I've got. No matter who it is.

Nhazul: Agree with it or not, the die has been cast. Turning back is no longer an option...

(Flashback)

Orga: Wow, that was really something. I've only ever seen Mika fight like that. You remind me a lot of him.

Mikazuki: Really?

Orga: Yeah. The will and drive to move forward towards whatever you intend to do.

Nhazul just looked at Orga annoyed.

Nhazul: The hell are you even on about...?

Orga: I'm on about you having some real potential. Someone like you on our side, we'd definitely be able to find it.

Nhazul looked at Orga confused.

Nhazul: Find it? Find what?

Orga: Our true place in the world.

(Present)

Nhazul: The only way now is forward. As long as we don't stop, the road will continue. So we will not stop. As long as we don't stop, Orga, Biscuit, Norba, Naze, Amida... All of our fallen... They will be waiting for us at the end. So we can not stop! You can see the dead when you're dead. So you keep the living alive, do everything that you can!!!!

Mikazuki: Got it? Good. Then let's live till you die, and carry out his orders.

As the Demon Wings of Tekkadan gave their speech, everyone agreed and chose to do so as well.

Everyone: Yes, sirs!

Elsewhere, within the Arianrhod Fleet, Hyun, Julieta and Gaileo were in the office with Rustal as he was on a call with Nobliss Gordon.

Nobliss: I've removed all the reporters from the scene. That and... Orga Itsuka is been dealt with.

Rustal: I see. Orga Itsuka, huh? No matter. You did well.

Nobliss: I hope to stay in your good will.

Rustal: Yes I know. Arrangements are all don to let you sell our latest weapons.

Hearing this, Hyun narrowed his eyes.

Nobliss: Your charity means the world to a humble weapons dealer like us. Good day.

As Nobliss ended the call, Julieta spoke up, looking down.

Julieta: I must've lived a happy life...

Rustal: Happy?

Julieta: I've had people like you, uncle, Hyun... All people I could trust. But they've been used by shady adults who surround them... And yet they still have to fight on...

Rustal: Weren't you listening just now? I'm one of those shady adults you hate too.

Hyun: Hypocritically so. You manipulate the media to show the world Tekkadan won't surrender, when that's exactly what they intended to do.

Rustal looked at Hyun, as he began to speak up.

Rustal: Julieta. Since you are fully recovered, you and Hyun will deploy onto the surface of Mars.

Julieta: Yes, sir.

Hyun: ...

Julieta looked over at Hyun, seeing the many emotions with his face. She attempted to say something to him, but ultimately didn't, only grabbing his hand, in a comforting manner, blushing, which he returned, holding her hand as well . Seeing this also surprised Rustal.

Rustal's thoughts: Oh?

Within the locker room, as Hayato was gearing up within his space suit, Gaeilo walked in, leaning on the wall.

Gaeilo: I understand you're upset, Hyun. I'm not the biggest fan of it either.

Hyun: It's ridiculous. Fighting corruption with corruption is counter productive. It's like you're dividing 0 with 0. The end result is nothing. This corruption is what took Crank's life.

Gaelio walked up to Hyun, placing his hand on his shoulder.

Gaeilo: I'm sure he would be proud of the soldier you've become. How despite everything, not counting the one set back, you've stuck to the right path.

Hyun: Yeah. Thank you. Are you sure you want to take on McGillis alone?

Gaeilo: Yes. I appreciate you offering to help me, but this is my fight. And I must see it through alone.

Gaeilo then smiled at Hyun.

Gaeilo: I have much to owe you. I've said this before, but you're really interesting. I've never seen a man like you.

Hyun just chuckled.

Hyun: I can say the same to you.

Gaeilo outstretched his hand to Hyun, as he took it.

Gaeilo: Good luck. My friend.

Hyun: Same to you.

(Timeskip)

3 hours later...

Back within the Tekkadan HQ, Gjallarhorn had begun their assault. Nhazul, Mikazuki, Akihiro, Hush, and Dante were all holding off the enemy forces until everyone else can escape from the front, while Eugene, Embi, Elgar, Hirume, and Trow support the other five with him using the Shidens.

As multiple Graze units rushed forward with halberts, Barbatos Lupus Rex, cutting one in half with it's Buster sword, while Amdusias Bestia Czar crushed one with it's ultra mace.

Eugene: Listen, let's get psyched up. We're way outnumbered. If we take them head on, they'll just grind us to bits!

Hirume: You say that...

Trow: But geez...

Dante: With so many of them... We'll be ground to bits anyways...

Akihiro: But our only objective is to buy time! Let's get ground to bits as slowly as we can!

Rushing forward, Barbatos Lupus Rex jammed it's claws into the cockpit of a Graze,

killing the pilot, before throwing the body into another set of them, before whipping it's bladed tail to cut them all in half, killing then.

An hour into the battle, even after killing so many of them, the Gjallarhorn Grazes continued to swarm in. Currently with Hush, he was being overwhelmed, due to Hekija's poor ground data.

Hush: Damn it, I went too far out...! This machine doesn't have enough data on ground battles...! The settings are...

As two Grazes rushed forward, Hush's Hekija drew it's blade from it's back.

Hush: But I'm not backing down!

Hush's Hekija managed to take down one of the Grazes, but suddenly the other attempted to hit him with it's axe,

aiming for the cockpit, as Hush wasn't able to react in time.

Hush: S-Shit...!

Hush's thoughts: I... I can't die here...! Not yet...! I have to catch up to him...!

Just as the Graze was getting ready to hit Hush's Hekija, it's impaled from behind, killing  the pilot, as Barbatos Lupus Rex saved his life.

Nhazul: What do I keep telling you? Don't try to do what you can't.

Seeing Nhazul save him again, Hush could only sigh in defeat.

Hush: Damn it... You sure are awesome...

Nhazul: You sure have a death wish don't you? How are you going to take Builth's place if you're dead?

Hush's eyes widened when Nhazul said that.

Hush: Nhazul...

Nhazul: Fall back and provide covering fire with Eugene.

Hush: But I can still-

Nhazul: Hush... I obligated your selfish request all those months ago... So it's only fair you do the same for me...

Hush: Huh?

Nhazul: If... If I don't make it... If I can't return to Atra... Please promise me... Promise me you'll help Kudelia look after her and our child...

Hearing Nhazul say that, the slight hint of fear in his voice, completely shocked Hush.

Hush: Nhazul...

Nhazul: Please...

Hush just looked at Barbatos Lupus Rex, before nodding.

Hush: Right... I promise.

Hush's Hekija then flew back to Eugene, as Nhazul smiled, turning his head, looking at the multiple Grazes coming towards it, before engaging them.

Nhazul: Thank you, Hush...

As everyone continued to fight against the endless horde of Graze units, Eugene began speaking up.

Eugene: Damn you, Orga...! Forcing us to do all this troublesome work. He's always been like that. Acting like the big shot leader all the time. I was going to get back at him someday... But now that it's come this, let's finish off his last command and have it out with him in heaven!

Everyone: Yeah!

Nhazul: I'm sure Biscuit has a head start on us.

Mikazuki: We will get there. The place Orga was headed for.

Nhazul just narrowed his eyes, clinching his controls, a Barbatos's eyes glew green.

Nhazul: Yeah.... Let's end this and get there. Everyone is waiting for us.

(Timeskip)

It's now reached the two hour mark since the final battle had begun again Gjallarhorn vs Tekkadan, and the Shidens were beginning to be overwhelmed.

Eugene: Hush! Support Embi! Trow, fall back!

Mikazuki: You too, Eugene.

Without warning, Amdusias Bestia Czar rocketed over, saving all of them, wiping out all the Grazes attacking them.

Eugene: Mikazuki! What's wrong? I can still fight.

Mikazuki: Message from the old man. The work on the tunnel is done and they've started to move through. The first ones in are about to reach Chryse.

Eugene: Then we'll attack for our last-

Nhazul: No.

With Barbatos Lupus Rex, it was ripping and tearing through multiple Grazes with it's Buster sword and tail.

Nhazul: It won't be over just because they've all arrived in Chryse. Do your job, Deputy Boss!

Hush: Nhazul! If this is the last time we speak, I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me... I swear I'll keep my promise!

Nhazul just smiled, as everyone began to fall back, other then Nhazul, Mikazuki and Akihiro. As the others got away safely, the three of them regrouped with each other, facing down the oncoming waves.

Mikazuki: You both can leave.

Nhazul: You're cute.

Akihiro: Yeah, right. You think I could ever leave you here?

Mikazuki: Then don't get in my way.

Akihiro: You little...

Nhazul just chuckled.

Nhazul: You better watch your tone. One of us has the carry your crippled ass out when we're done.

The three of them proceeded to ready their weapons and stand their ground, ready for the oncoming wave.

Akihiro: Akihiro Altland. Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City!

Mikazuki: Mikazuki Augus. Gundam Amdusias Bestia Czar.

Nhazul: Nhazul Hatake. Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex.

As the Gundam pilots, the brothers in arms stood side by side, with one another, all three of their Gundam's eyes began to glow green.

Brothers In Arms: Let's do this.

Within the outskirts of the battlefield, Iok was attempting to rejoin the battle, despite his injuries.

Iok: Our morales is falling. I must show them
what it means to fight.

Suddenly, both Reginlaze Julia and Agares had arrived onto the battlefield, surprising Iok.

Julieta: Please stand back, Master Iok. It's not time for you to deploy yet.

Iok: Julieta? Hyun? Yet...

Julieta: We have a cause we must commit to no matter how ruthless it may be.

Hyun didn't say a word, looking out into the battlefield.

Hyun: ...

Hyun's thoughts: This is no cause. It's murder...

Back with Nhazul, Mikazuki and Akihiro,

the three of them continued to rip and tear through any Graze unit in their way, Gjallarhorn pilots began to lose their nerves, faced with such unyielding strength.

Mikazuki: They're beginning to back down.

Nhazul: Good. They know we're not to be fucked with.

Akihiro: Well, duh. For them there's only three of us left. They think they've already won. Nobody want to die in a battle they know they'll win.

Nhazul: Let them think what they want, by the end of this battle, I'm going to make sure they're all 6 feet under.

As the three Gundams continued taking out Grazes, they all saw them beginning to retreat.

Mikazuki: Huh?

Akihiro: What the...?

Nhazul: They're all pulling back...?

Nhazul then started to think back to their last battle, and his eyes widened, horrified, looking up into the sky.

Nhazul: Oh, fuck...! FALL BACK, NOW!!!!

Akihiro: Huh?!

Mikazuki: What are you...

Nhazul: Just do it...!!! HURRY!!!!!

As the three of them proceeded to fall back, it was all for not,

as Rustal orders his Dainsleif team to fire.

The three Gundams were hit by the Dainsleif, causing a massive explosion that shook the entire area, so much so everyone within Chryse could feel it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758 110 12
Into a World with Young teenagers and no adults to guide them... How will they live???How Will they face the new threats...?Will they have a team bo...
13.3K 186 6
γ‚œ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
1.5K 173 13
What happens when what you thought to be true gets turned upside down. When your childhood was not what you thought and there's only one true side to...
3.1K 85 3
Orga has feelings for Mikazuki, but it's not that simple when you fall for someone who has no normal idea of "like" and physical closeness. (Gundam I...