the beach house | yang jungwo...

De jwonclub_

" ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” " โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ สš ji y/n wasn't quite interested ... Mais

ใ…กใ…กใ…กใ…ก ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ก๐–ค๐– ๐–ข๐–ง ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ค โž
๊•ค ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ | final days
๊•ค ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ | arrival
๊•ค ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ | starstruck
๊•ค ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ | coincidence?

๊•ค ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ | it's almost summer

31 4 0
De jwonclub_

IT all began in the month of may.

it was the last week of freshman year at belift university, and y/n was busy studying hard for her finals she had that week.

normally students would stress out on their exams or procrastinate until the last minute, but procrastination wasn't in y/n's dictionary.

all she did was study, that was her life-plain and simple. she was against communicating with other people or attending parties, all she needed was her favorite books and her favorite writing utensils.

y/n was raised in a slightly strict household and was always taught that she needed to put work first before going out and having fun, but y/n never found anything normal people found to be "fun".

she spent her free time reading books and studying new subjects to expand her knowledge along with working at her older brother's cafe in town.

y/n wasn't alone though, she had a few close friends she would ask to study with her; those friends were lee heeseung and park sunghoon.

heeseung and sunghoon have been friends with y/n ever since their junior year of high school, and it was merely a coincidence that they all attend the same college.

it was a wednesday evening, and y/n only had two more exams for the following days. she spent the majority of the day studying despite knowing everything by heart already.

"y/nnie!" a familiar voice exclaimed as two males entered her room, sitting down either side of the girl.

y/n sighed as she took her reading glasses off, "how many times have i told you two that it isn't a good idea to barge into my house like this? i swear if my parents ever caught you guys, they would think we're being robbed."

"oh come on~ we do this all the time. i'm almost certain that your parents know we have a key to the house," heeseung spoke casually as he took a binder out of his bag, "whatcha studying? english? math?"

"don't try changing the subject on me, mister," y/n scolded heeseung, "why are you guys here anyway? don't you hate studying?"

"oh my gosh, did you really forget that we planned on studying together for the rest of the finals? you really do have a short attention span for being the smart one," sunghoon asked, flicking the girl's forehead.

wincing in pain, the girl was able to clearly remember texting her friends to come over to study with her. how could she forget?!

"oh, you're right! thanks for reminding me, i printed these packets for you!" y/n grabbed two huge binders and plopped the binders onto the wooden floor, causing a loud boom once they came in contact with the ground.

all heeseung and sunghoon could do was stare at the two binders in front of them with a look of tiredness. they obviously didn't seem too happy with how much y/n gave them, it just seemed...too much, especially when their next final was tomorrow.

but of course, this was plenty for y/n.

"happy studying!" y/n exclaimed cheerfully, examining her notes for the twentieth time that day.

disgust was evident on sunghoon's face as he flipped through the binder, "awe, you shouldn't have."  

heeseung whined while skimming through the pages, equally as disgusted as sunghoon was, "bro, i really don't have time for this."

"you're the ones who asked to study with me, i'm only trying to help you two pass. it's up to you to look at the notes i took time into making," y/n shrugged her shoulders, not prying her eyes away from her own notes.

with a few whines and groans, the boys began studying the notes y/n provided them. the huge binder filled with notes that could potentially be on the exam was better than not studying at all.

the three friends were silent for less than ten minutes, but it was never always silent when one of your best friends was lee heeseung.

"soooo...what are your summer plans?" heeseung asked suddenly.

"i honestly have nothing planned, i might get a summer job or something," sunghoon replied with a shrug, "how about you, hee?" 

"same, i have nothing planned either," heeseung replied.

the two then looked over at y/n.

"i bet y/n planned on studying over summer break, that's all she does," sunghoon teased the girl, rolling his eyes at her playfully.

"close, actually," y/n inquired, "i decided to take a summer course. it's not like i need to take summer courses, but i wanted to take them for fun. you should sign up for the same courses!"

"for 'fun'?!" sunghoon and heeseung screamed in unison.

"girl, you need to get out of campus and get some fresh air. we should all go to the beach, go shopping, go to the arcade. what i'm saying is that we should spend all of our time together," heeseung suggested.

"i'm definitely not taking summer classes during our break. sorry y/n, i love you, but not as much to join you in your summer courses," sunghoon said, rubbing his temples as he flipped the packet over to study the next page.

"sunghoon has a point, though. you really need to get your nose out of your books and you really need to enjoy life. how are you going to make more friends or find a potential boyfriend?"

"i don't have time for a love interest," y/n sighed, "and studying is fun, you guys just don't understand."

"you're right, we don't," sunghoon began with a small chuckle, "but we did have the option of not talking to you, yet here we are."

"what is more fun than studying?"

"a lot of things. playing video games, shopping, surfing, dancing...everything basically," sunghoon replied simply.

"that doesn't sound like fun to me," y/n shook her head, glancing down at her notes.

"you're so stubborn," heeseung laughed, deciding to leave the argument alone.

an hour had passed, and the three friends were still somehow studying without taking a break...except for heeseung, he didn't even flip to the next page.

"y/n, i'm home!" a male voice announced as the front door slammed shut.

"changmin!" y/n instantly put down her packet and dashed out of her room and into the arms of her older brother, "i'm really sorry i couldn't help you at work today, i was busy studying for finals."

changmin hugged his sister in return and pulled away to look her in the eye, "don't worry about it, studying is much more important. besides, ji's coffee wasn't busy anyway, just a few customers here and there."

"changmin! been a while," sunghoon greeted as he exited y/n's room, an excited heeseung following behind him.

changmin smiled and gave both sunghoon and heeseung a friendly hug he always gave them when they visited.

"it's been so long since i've seen you guys~" changmin pouted.

"dude, it's been a week," sunghoon laughed.

"one week is too long," changmin sighed as he hung his apron on the coat rack, "hey, wanna stay over for dinner? i'm sure mom and dad won't mind having more company."

"yeah! i'd love to stay for dinner," sunghoon replied immediately.

"since i live alone, i can stay as long as i please," heeseung stated with a matter-of-factly.

as soon as y/n and changmin's parents returned home from work, the family, including heeseung and sunghoon, began cooking dinner together.

the table was set, and the party of six sat in peaceful silence as they ate their meal.

"do you two have anything planned for the summer?" mr. ji asked, breaking the silence.

"we were talking about that earlier, actually," heeseung began, "but sunghoon and i don't have anything big planned. y/n is ditching us for summer courses it seems."

"awe, don't say that, heeseung! you and sunghoon are free to join me! i planned on taking a summer course on mythology and fairytales, it seems like a fun hobby to pick up."

the moment y/n brought up school again, heeseung and sunghoon let out the dramatic sigh.

"i think this is the best time to tell her," changmin finally spoke with a serious expression.

what did changmin mean by that? he was hardly ever serious, so this worried y/n and her friends.

"yes, we shouldn't hide the surprise any longer. as we all know, summer break starts in two days," mrs. ji agreed.

"tell me what, exactly? what have you been hiding? are we moving or something?" y/n bombarded her family with a lot of questions, desperately seeking for answers.

"well...not exactly that," mr. ji began, "we might have booked you a trip to a beach resort for the entire summer so you can finally put college aside and enjoy your youth."

the room fell silent as everyone watch y/n's face turn pale.

"you...you what?" the girl shrieked.

"y/n, please listen," changmin begged as he grasped his sister's shoulders, "you've been working hard all your life. i can't have you overworking yourself, so i thought it would be a good idea to send you away so you can try to have some fun! there's more to life than just studying, you know."

"so this was your plan all along? you wanted to send me away?" y/n pushed changmin's hands away from her.

changmin rolled his eyes, "that's besides the point, can't you see i'm worried about your social life? studying all day and  night isn't healthy, so i wanted you to gain some new fun hobbies."

"no- i'm not going. thank you for the offer, though. maybe you can send heeseung or sunghoon in my place," y/n replied sternly.

"it's too late, we already booked the trip in your name. you are going, whether you like it or not," mrs. ji ordered.

"but mo-"

"no buts. pack your stuff, we're dropping you off at the airport on friday night."

angered by family for going behind her back and planning this trip without her knowledge or consent, the girl got up and stormed into her room, bringing her plate of food with her.

hearing the door slam shut, the family sighed with frustration. what were they going to do with that girl?

"where are you sending y/n off to anyway?" heeseung asked.

"i believe it's called myrtle beach. it's located in south carolina," chnagmin replied, "why?"

heeseung's eyes suddenly widened with excitement, "oh...no reason," he calmed himself down as he ate his dinner rather quickly.

half an hour passed, and sunghoon and heeseung decided to head back home.

"bye y/n, see you in class tomorrow!" sunghoon yelled, waving at changmin as the friends left the ji family home.

"it's going to be really hard to communicate with y/n while she's all the way in myrtle beach," sunghoon complained, "time zones suck."

"yeah...they really do," heeseung sighed.

"don't act like you're sad, i saw that excited glint in your eye," sunghoon crossed his arms, "care to explain that, mr. lee heeseung?"

heeseung pulled out his phone and smiled cheekily at sunghoon, "you'll see," heeseung winked at sunghoon before parting ways to return home to his apartment, which was not far away from y/n's place.

once inside his apartment, heeseung turned his phone on and opened his message app, quickly sending his long distance friend a message.

INCOMING MESSAGE 10:19 PM

@ heepIace : dude, you live in myrtle beach right??

@ yjwfav : to attend school, yeah...why? what's up?

@ heepIace : well, one of my best friends is going to be staying there for the summer in one of those summer beach house resorts. i was wondering if you could give her a warm welcome, show her around and force her to have fun? she's not looking forward to going.

@ yjwfav : uhhh...i guess i can do that- it sounds like fun and i finally get to meet one of your friends :D

@ heepIace : really?! thank you jungwon, you're the best!!! you will love her i promise!!

REAL TIME 8:19 AM

jungwon placed his phone down after reading heeseung's text, letting out a heavy sigh. jungwon didn't want to tell heeseung no, so he had no other choice but to agree to heeseung's favor.

well, he shouldn't be thinking about it right now, he had a performance to put on.

it was a beautiful morning, and jungwon found that playing the acoustic guitar and singing on the streets of myrtle beach brought a smile to people's faces; so he had to continue playing.

as he strummed his guitar and sang softly, soon gaining an audience in a matter of minutes, he couldn't help but become curious on what heeseung's friend was like.

what was he going to show her anyway? he recalled that the mysterious girl wasn't looking forward to coming; what would she want to do if she didn't want to be there in the first place?

despite the fact that she didn't want to come, jungwon was very much looking forward to meeting this girl and giving her the summer of her life.

🌴 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ END PROLOGUE ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – -
˚ ·
* ˚ ✦

THE PROLOGUE IS FINALLY DONE!!
this prologue has been sitting in my
drafts for months...oops? :"D but here
it is! i already wrote this whole series
on my instagram (link to my insta is in
my bio<3) but i wanted to bring it over
to wattpad because i think a lot more
people would be interested in reading
it compared to insta. i will TRY to upload
more often- please be patient with me
and i hope you are intrigued enough to
read more chapters that will be coming
soon! <3 love you guys~.
⇢ @jwonclub_˚ ·

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

92.8K 4.8K 30
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ โž โ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โž After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
56.8K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
719K 27.8K 62
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
59.1K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...