Tensura pirates adventures...

Autorstwa DarkFighter_

Rimuru and co are bored and want some fun. They decide to visit the one piece world as a source of entertainm... Więcej

Note
Arc Preview
Boredom
The crew
Journey begins!
First enemies
Broke no more!
First operation!
Chaos
Darker than darkness
Aftermath
prep
An old face
Ramping up
NOTE 2
Reckless
Special chapter : Metamorphosis (End of the North Blue arc)
WHAT!?!
Mystery
Its a trap!
How can it?
Showdown
NOTE 3
The Fated Duel
The Fated Duel Finale
Unravel
Welcome aboard!
Great General Ramiris!
Special chapter : New Powers! (End of the mystery island arc)
The Strongest Swordsman
Invitation and Bounties!
Busted?
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Akuta's resolve
Hope and Despair
You have done enough
Calm Before The 'Storm'
A New Nation
Surprises......
That's Intense!
Not My Snail!
Special Chapter : Huge Developments (End of the Jameri Island Arc)
Hiatus notice and Poll
Prelude
Missing?
Hell
50K Special
Ready
The Masterplan
All Out
Farewell
Note 4
Ares
Special chapter : Turbulent World (End of the Sky island arc)
Finish

The Ruler

1.7K 79 23
Autorstwa DarkFighter_

"Bring her over" said Raitz.

"Hai" replied the guard and then went away. After some time came back with Luminas, handcuffed with sea prism stone.

"Now then lets have a look at our new wife. Beautiful, just as I saw you. You should be glad to have been chosen me, the Great Raitz, to be one of my wives. From now on, your life is going to be without any suffering and full of pleasures" said Raitz in a high voice "So how do you feel?"

"Shut the hell up talking turd. You speak as if you are worth more than a speck of dust under my shoe. I will tear you apart bit by bit again and again, and then feed your remains to the dirty pig that shit you out!" said Luminas and then spit on the side, disgusted.

"YOU! Looks like you have quite a tongue you bitch! I thought I would treat you well if you quietly agreed to be my wife, but it seems as if I need to teach you a lesson first" said Raitz in an angry tone.

As soon as Raitz got up from his seat to move towards Luminas- 

"Raitz-sama there's an emergency!" suddenly a guard barged in, looking afraid.

"What happened?" 

"I-its terrifying. T-the entire island has been destroyed! Please help!"

"What are you-"

The next moment, a black meteor hit the roof of the building, destroying it.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"Looks like they came, and they have put on quite a show" said Luminas 

"You mean that puny warlord? How dare he! A mere warlord challenging the Ruler! Contact all the apostles here and tell them to engage in combat. Looks like there are some rats in our heaven which need to be crushed"

"Yes sir"

*

"What in the heaven is this...." said Aribo as he looked around.

"I-I don't think we can handle this alone Raitz. We should contact the ruler" said Barbaro 

"We don't need to bother the ruler for such small things! Get real you fool. These are just some cocky blue sea dwellers who got a hold at some good devil fruits. We can easily crush them with our haki and devil fruits combined" said Raitz.

"Y-you are right!" said Barbaro, and got ready to fight "Here we come" 

With that, the two of them ran towards the incoming stardom pirates.

*Clash*

Leon and Guy clashed with Barbaro and Aribo.

The next moment, Aribo got thrown away with a kick.

"What the hell I didn't see that coming even with my haki! How did you-"

"Of course that's because of my devil fruit power" said Guy

"What kind of devil fruit is this?"

"Exactly as you said. My devil fruit allows me to block my opponent's observation haki. Just like this" said Guy, and proceeded to kick Aribo in the face again.

"Ugh. Now lets see you escape from my devil fruit! DAZZLING BRILLANCE!" shouted Aribo, and a blinding light started emitting from him, which could blind anyone who looked at him, haki or not. The next moment he was sent flying again.

"Impossible! How did you escape from my blinding light! " 

"That's because I move faster than light asshole. I kicked you before your light reached my eyes" said Guy punched him hard in the face again.

"Ugh!" 

Aribo tried to fight back, but was unable to land a single hit on Guy. 

"You dare mock me even now. You think I don't know your lies!"

"Oops busted"

*crash*

And with a final hit, Aribo was sent flying and crashed with burning rock, and lost consciousness.

"You are too slow Guy. You should have just ended it with the second or third time you stopped time" said Leon.

"I was having quite some fun" said Guy, and they proceeded to move towards Raitz, who was now getting wet in his pants.

"S-stay away from me! If you move so much as an inch I will kill your little mistress" said Raitz.

"How dare you!" said Luminas and proceeded to punch Raitz, but was no use.

"Looks like this one's a logia" said Rimuru.

"T-that's right! I am giving you last chance. If you come any closer to me I will kill this bitch!"

"Aight Dino just teleport milim behind this guy and-"

"Don't any one of you dare to lay a finger on him. He is mine" declared Ruminas.

"Now that makes it a little difficult"

"leave it to me" said Antak, and his arm transformed again.

*pew**pew**pew**pew**pew**pew**pew**pew*

Antak fired a few silent invisible shots, which didn't seem to do a thing at first, then-

*crick*

The sea prism stone handcuff fell off of Luminas.

"Ara you have my thanks Antak kun" said Luminas while cracking her fists, and a beautiful evil face.

"Wha-" before Raitz could complete his sentence, he was unable to speak no more........

'What was that he fired again?' 

<It was a vacuum bullet master. Basically the vacuum was covered in an electromagnetic membrane, which broke the moment it touched the sea prism stone from that specific area of contact, and the resultant vacuum sucked it in, which broke it>

'Right I get it all' 

<Of course. You are very intelligent master> 

'Why do I feel doubt in those words?' 

<Its just your imagination> 

"So what now?" asked Dagruel

"Looks like we are done here" said Leon

"Should we climb further and attack that final island as well?" asked Guy

"Right. Now that we have caused such a ruckus in his backyard I don't think we can get away without facing this Ruler guy" said Rimuru

"So you are the pests gathered up in my lawn" came a voice from a figure descending slowly.

"You are!" 

"That's right I am the Ruler. May I ask why you punks are messing with me now? Or let it be. It does not matter. I am going to crush you no matter your answer" said the Ruler in a heavy voice.

"What's the matter? Do you recognize this guy Rimuru?" asked Guy as he looked at Rimuru.

"That wheel..... I know I have read about him, but I can't seem to click just yet"

The ruler then raised his hand, and a huge building just started floating up in the sky above them. He then crashed it down below, burying the stardom pirates.

"Ah yes now I remember" said Rimuru while kicking the rubble away "You are that Shiki guy right? The one who escaped from Impel down? And have been up to something since then? So this is where you were hiding"

"Ho? So you know who I am? I don't know how that is possible after all these years Shihahaha! I am indeed The Golden Lion Shiki, now also known as the ruler. Welcome to heaven. Though you won't be living for too long I hope you enjoy your stay" said Shiki and then began to lift up a lot more buildings.

"Alright guys, playtime's over. Now we have to fight for real"

Author's note: As always share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments. Thanks for reading.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

400K 13.5K 92
No.1 In #Onepiece Nov 26,2020 No.2 In #Onepiece fanfic After a rather tragic death, the sisters Kara and Diana got a deal from God. "You can mess...
50.9K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
7.3K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...