John & Amanda | We Are Destin...

By shawdowvye

๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—˜๐˜… ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด - ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต - ๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—น๐—น

34 3 0
By shawdowvye

Warning: Mature Content ahead. Well if you wanted to read it- why not?

I went out of Ella's room as she said that she needed some time alone to prepare. I went to find John, since I'm just new here.

There was this room, but the door was locked. I knocked many times just as John opened the door. My mouth almost dropped at the sight of him wearing a black suit.

He was so gorgeous and the manly scent of his perfume attracts me even more. He looked at me in approval as he take a gaze of what I'm wearing.

"You look hot on that" he growled and I just blushed on his comment.

"Gorgeous" I told him as he just smirked.

"I won't bother to be called like that" he chuckled as suddenly he went serious.

"Looks like we will be gone all night and still the work must be done... I'll call Mark to come over" he dialed Mark's phone and I heard a few curses on the other side.

"What now, Kramer?" Mark was really not on a good mood.

"I need you in here to handle the test subjects" John sighed getting impatient.

Mark didn't answered and he abruptly just hang up.

_

The three of us take a ride on John's car as we went to the party. The party takes place on a bar, Ella told us.

John immediately parked outside as we went inside. I looked around, the place was almost crowded. And good thing we found a spot near the bartender.

"So who's party is this?" I asked Ella and she smiled.

"An old friend of mine" she said while looking at me.

"Drinks are already paid. So take whatever you guys want" Ella told us as she left us for awhile to look for her friend.

John gave me a look before he speak.

"How about some wine to enjoy our evening?" John's look soften as he noticed my hand shaking.

He took my hand and squeeze it tenderly while he whispered.

"Don't worry, love. I'm here" his words were so promising that I completely calmed down.

"I would love to drink with you, John" I told him and he just smirked.

The waiter gave us two glasses and a bottle of red wine.

John poured us a drink as we clicked our glass. I sip slowly, savouring the rich flavor of it. John smiled as he sip from his glass.

"So how does it taste like?" he said while looking at me intently.

"It's sweet and flavorful" John nodded as I felt his hands lingering on my thigh.

His hands felt warm on my skin as he looked at me in any sign of discomfort.

I sip another on my glass as I look at John, pouring another one on his glass. I felt more relax each time I drink some.

I didn't know that the wine was almost empty. We were gone drinking and didn't know that Ella hasn't gotten back.

I was so tipsy that I told John that I'll just go to the bathroom and he just nod.

I washed my face with cold water, as I heard some crying inside the bathroom.

It sounded so familiar.

"Amanda?" Ella looked shocked, she was covered with blood.

She suddenly dropped the knife and she looked so pale.

"I'm sorry... I- I should have told you... I didn't mean to do this" she collapsed on the ground and I immediately rushed towards her.

Ella was already unconscious. And John was already drunk, I'm all my own now. I found Ella's bag on the ground and I tried to find Mark's number on her phone.

I dialed it immediately.

"What is it, Ella?-" I cut off Mark's raging voice

"It's Amanda we need help, please... Ella was bleeding to death" I told him and I heard him scoffed.

"Okay, stay with the phone will you? try to keep an eye on both of them... it's too dangerous to leave John or Ella alone" Mark told me and I tried to stop Ella's bleeding with some tissues.

We went outside and she was starting to regained conscious.

I went to find John... and then this was this woman, sitting beside her which makes my blood boiling.

"So what are you doing in here, handsome?" she said in a seductive tone.

"Having a beautiful night with my wife... Amanda" John smiled at her while looking towards me.

The woman have his face covered with a mask, she looked so familiar to me.

She looked away before leaving us annoyed. I get a glimpse of her, she has the same eye like Ella, green like emerald.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her as she dissappeared in the crowd.

"John... we need to go" I told him as I help Ella to sit by our side.

"Okay...love" he slurred his words, his breath smells like alcohol.

"I'm outside, Amanda... wait for me" It was Mark's voice

Mark slammed the door opened and everyone looked at him. He looked around with his cold eyes and spotted us.

He quickly went towards our table and helped me with John and Ella.

_ Mark's Home

Ella has been treated by Mark and she was already taking some rest to recover from his deep wounds.

"Mark... do you think that Ella has been cutting herself?" I asked him and his expression went blank.

"Yeah.. this wounds were freshly cut but It's hard to bring a weapon inside... the security was strict and there's a lot of cameras" I was really confused

Looks like she get it from somewhere or maybe it's all an act.

"I will investigate the cameras tomorrow... I think that you should be there too" I nodded in Mark's suggestion

"Good, make sure to take some rest for awhile" he said and I gave him a warm smile before heading towards the other room, where John was.

"John... are you alright?" I mumbled while softly caressing his reddened cheeks.

John didn't answered, he looked at me in a way that he didn't do before, his gaze were intense with desire.

I almost screamed when John hold both of my hand and pinned me underneath him. His lips on mine, turning my voice into whispers.

"Ohh yes.. John" a moan escape my lips and John smiled

"I love hearing you... moaning my name" he said, breathing heavily.

I stared at his blue eyes, instead of seeing lust... I've seen so much meaningful, he was looking at me in a lovely way.

I haven't think about this but I know that It was good to have him.

John didn't hesitate to run his fingers on my shoulder and undress me, his hand were so gentle and he take some time to undo our clothes.

His touch burns me, he was already kissing my neck down to my chest.. nipping and sucking. He left some marks on my skin as he went lower.

"John-please... don't stop" I sound so needy and desperate

He let me go as he went down to kissed my stomach that made me feel butterflies. He  looked at me before positioning himself to my core.

He thrust slowly, he was already hard and I love the sound he was making.

"Fuck-you feel.. so good, love" John growled hotly as he closed his eyes, every move he make was pure heaven.

He moves a little faster and makes an eye contact. I was already shaking and John was bucking his hips harder this time. I wrap my hands on his neck and pulled him for a passionate kiss.

I was moaning nonstop and I love how he owns me. I was so close that I didn't want it to end... suddenly he moves slower this time.

"I want you to beg for me, love... beg for me to own you" he groaned as he moves slower, he was deeply buried inside of me each time he thrusts.

"Please, John... fuck me, own me... I'm all yours" I moaned while catching my own breath.

We were already covered in sweat and John was delighted to hear me pleading. He picked up his speed and moves harder, and faster.

The room was filled with our noises and I finally hit my release.. I shivered as I moaned loudly, my visions were blurry and all I have in my mind was him.

John growled as I felt his warm released inside of me. He kissed me before laying down beside me.

"I love you, my John" I told him as he keep my hands on his chest, closer to his heart.

"Amanda- I love you with all my own" he whispered on his deep, dark voice.

I laid my head on his chest, it was warm and I could hear his breathing. I closed my eyes as I felt John brushing my hair.

He pulled the cover on us, to make sure that I'll feel comfy and warm. I just smiled at myself before falling asleep with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 592 49
[๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ] " ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค?? ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ.." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ.. " ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ณ๐ž.. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ...
64.9K 846 27
It's hate transformed to love? Will it work out? Will it stay as happy as anticipated? Started: February 10, 2021 Ended: August 12, 2021 Thank you t...
5.2K 69 12
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง "๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...