|| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄...

By AishaniD29

♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ... More

|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓|
|𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐒|
|𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄|
|𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❜ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓|
|𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘|
|𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘|
|𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐋|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋|
|𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|
|𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓|
|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓|
|𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇|
|𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒|
|𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄|
|𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋|
|𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄|
|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄|
||𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆|𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄||
||𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 | 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎||
|𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒|
♡𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄♡
|𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐋 ~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟖+|𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟎𝐬|

|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌|

178K 7.5K 437
By AishaniD29

Rajveer slowly pulled back himself and looked upward on her face as her flushed cheeks, closed eyes and trembling lips were visible to him. He realised his effect on her which was making him to continue with his works. He pulled her closer holding her ankle as she grabbed his shoulder tightly. Divya fluttered her eyes and looked at him innocently as he smirked hovering over her slowly.

Taking support of the bed with his arms not to give her his whole weight he caged her between him and the bed.

She was still looking at him innocently which was testing his patience only. Lifting his palm he placed the hair strands behind her ears which were blocking his view.

"V__Veer Ji, I__I was s__saying__"

She stuttered while making some words.

"I'll be on my limits but for now let me feel you!"

He told giving her a soft peck on the corner of her lips as she nodded slightly giving him permission to go further.

Rajveer smiled and again took her soft lips in a passionate kiss sucking it and licking it in between. With another hand he started caressing the sensitive spot of her neck as a gasp left from her mouth. Taking the advantage he entered his tongue into her mouth slowly exploring her every inch. She entangled her hands around his neck pulling him closer to her giving him more access.

Breaking the kiss he looked at her face which was now red with his colour.

His hands moved towards her shoulder removing her saree, then to her waist completely freeing her from it he threw the saree on the floor. He gently rubbed his palm over her smooth skin from her face to her waist. His eyes roamed allover her perfect curves and features. Her bosom started moving in up and down motion because of the heavy breath.

There was a sweet mole just above her cleavage which was taking all his attention. Leaning forward Rajveer pressed his lips while sucking her soft skin from there.

"Ahhhh__V__Veer Ji__!"

His ears were ringing with her sweet melodious voice which only made him impatient to do more. He slided his plam inside her shiffon skirt while caressing the flesh of her soft thighs.

Divya arched back closing her eyes as her toes curled in anticipation. Her anklets ranged in tinkling sounds as he entangled his legs with hers.

He dug his face on the crook of her neck sucking and biting her soft skin.

"Ahhhh!"

She voiced out clutching his biceps tightly digging her nails in his flesh making scratches over his bare back and chest.

Rajveer continued with his sucking until it became reddish purple colour. He then licked the area with his tongue to relive her pain.

He moved downward giving soft kisses to her bosom and went to her slender waist. Taking the waist chain in between his teeth he pulled it out from her waist throwing it aside. He again went with his sweet tortures and then licked her belly button. She wiggled her back feeling something pleasurable which was developing inside her.

He removed her anklets from her feet and kissed there. Then he pulled her skirt upwards kissing every inch of her bare skin. His warm lips sucked the soft flesh of her inner thighs as a deap moan left from her mouth. Her fingers immediately went to his hairs tugging them in a fist.

He gave a lick to her most intimate part as she moaned loudly. Not having any idea what was happening inside her she remained moaning like a fish out of water.

Pulling back himself he again came upwards kissing her cleavage where he made his mark just sometimes ago.

He turned her body slowly making her back to collide with his bare chest.

Divya hid her face shyly in between the pillows when she felt his long fingers were slowly opening the knot of her doris. She clutched the bed sheet tightly feeling the roughness of his warm lips at her bare back. She breathed heavily when his lips came in contact of her shoulder blades and his hands removed her cut sleeves.

His warm lips found his way to her soft breast as he sucked them and licked them in between.

"Ahhhh!

She voiced out when she felt him nibbling on her skin leaving his marks.

Siding her silky hairs he kissed on her earlobe licking it slightly as butterflies started dancing in her stomach. She couldn't control those new emotions anymore which he was igniting inside her as she hid her face in his chest.

Rajveer chuckled on her reaction as he kissed on her forehead and started stroking her hairs.

"I wanna spend every night like this with you, Divya!"

He uttered taking her palm into his. Her cheeks heated up hearing his words.

"I wanna wake up each and every morning with you, in your arms! I wanna spend each and every moment of my life with you! I wanna share every secrets of my life with you!"

He stated kissing on her each and every finger.

"I know, you're not my first but will you be my last? Will you be my home after a long tiring day? Will you be my strength?"

A smile plastered on her lips hearing him as she nodded her head in yes with a dimple drenching blush.

"Please say it, Divya! Will you be mine forever?"

Taking a deep breath she looked deep into his brown orbs.

"I'm all yours! Divya is only Veer's!"

Finally she confessed as a big smile appeared on his lips.

He didn't waste a single second and hugged her tightly. There bare chests collided with eachother and with that their hearts too making promises for their beautiful future.

After a long time, they broke their hug and smiled in satisfaction.

Divya looked at him for a second and then her vision fell on his Adam apples. Leaning forward she pressed her soft lips there sucking it as he groaned.

Pulling back herself she blushed hardly then turned to her back immediately leaving him numb.

Rajveer was shocked to his core thinking what just happened. Did she just try to seduce him? Or he was dreaming? His jaw dropped with the realisation that she just did it and he wasn't dreaming.

"What did you just do?"

He asked more like to tease her which only grew her blush.

"So, my innocent Divya is turning into a mischievous one? Umm, intersting!"

He smirked.

"But you know what? Doing this you just increased your punishment. Now you won't be able to think what is coming to you! Be ready for it, sweetheart!"

Saying this he dug his face on the crook of her neck leaving into a moaning mess.

••••

Target - 4k

Shower your love through votes and comments in the previous chapters and share the book with everyone.

Follow me on insta username- @/aishanid29 to get the updates, spoilers, reels.

⋇✦⋇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 21.1K 55
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
778K 29.8K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
1.8M 83.9K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
14M 729K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...