Replacement ( Suna X Reader )

KAYNUKY22 द्वारा

Y/N and Suna are friends since they entered Inarizaki. Y/N loves Suna but, he ended up going out with someone... अधिक

Ch.1 The Plan
Ch.2 Always There
Ch.3 Slowly
Ch.4 Hesitation
Ch.5 Childhood Friend
Ch.6 Jealousy
Ch.7 I'm Not Her
Ch.8 Rival
Ch.9 It's You ( Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Hiruma Keigo (with an alternate Y/N)

1.2K 35 14
KAYNUKY22 द्वारा

■3rd Person POv■

The sky has turned into a flaming color. Keigo moves his feet, slowly walking back to his house. On his way, glancing around, seeing the places around his neighborhood that has so many memory of the girl he likes. His bestfriend, his precious childhood friends, who's in love with someone else.

Keigo met Suna Rintarou just a moment ago. He stop walking towards his house, and go to the park not far from where he is right now.

Keigo sits down on a bench, and looks up at the sky plastered in orange and red. He remembers his conversation with Suna earlier.

~Flashback

Suna : our relationship started when she offered to be a replacement. She helped me got the thought of my ex out of my head.

Keigo : You really are a-

Suna : but that was only in the beginning, I have to talk to her. If you want her to be happy then... tell me her address

Keigo: you realize that I'm your rival right?

Suna: yes... and I know that you want her to be happy more than anything...

Keigo's heart winced as he hears this that hits home real hard.

Suna: I love her... I really do... and I, will show her that... she's definitely not a replacement... not anymore... so... let me see her..

Keigo's hands clenches. How much he's angry with the guy in front of him who uses his childhood friend as a replacement and how Keigo understand what his childhood friend feels, liking someone who doesn't like you back.

Because that's what he always feels

But, not anymore. Her childhood friend no longer likes a guybthat doesn't like her. It's no longer a one sided love. The guy, does like her back and annoyingly, Keigo can see that his feeling for her is real.

Keigo can see that Suna's feelings are real, and he knew Y/N will be happy if the guy she likes love her back.

Keigo stop clenhing his hands and turns around.

Suna: hey, please... let me know whe-

Keigo: Tokyo... XX district... XX street XX Building... room number... good luck in finding that one...

Keigo walks away without telling Suna the unit's number, but even without that, Suna already got her location.

Suna : hey... thanks...

Keigo keep walking until he found the park.

-End of Flashback

Keigo: damn... I feel like I've just betrayed myself... but...

The image of his childhood friend as she happily talks about Suna to him makes Keigo brings a hand to cover her eyes.

Keigo: he... made me so sure that she will be happy with him... shit... guess, this is when I should stop...

As he let himself being hit by the evening chilly wind, the silence of the park ends when he hears someone calling for someone else.

???: Muu? Where are you? Here kitty kitty...

Keigo opens one of his eyes and sees a girl looking for something. When the girl almost passed Keigo, she stops calling for whoever she was looking for and bows at him, earning a reply from Keigo.

When she passed him, she start calling iut the name "Muu" again. Keigo watch her until he can't hear her voice again.

Keigo then closes his eyes again, tryign to shoo the pain of having the girl he likes taken by someone else. He really wishes that his childhood friend will be happy.

■Keigo's POV■

I look up and sees that it's getting even darker, the sky will turn black in no time.

Keigo: okay, enough with the feeling down moment...

I get up from the bench and head to walk out of the park. Just when I almost reach the exit, I hear a familiar voice.

???: Muu... p-please don't move or we will fall...

I look to one of the trees in the corner of the park. I look up to see a girl holding onto the tree. She brought a bag on her shoulder with

A cat?

It's the girl from earlier and she has a cat in the bag on her shoulder. I think she's trying to climb down.

Was the cat in the tree branches? That's why she's there after picking it up?

I look around and there's no other people in here. She looks frightened doesn't move from where she holds on.

I decided to walk closer

Keigo: hey, do you need help?

The girl can't seems to look back but she did hear me.

???: ah I'm so sorry... if you're not busy uh can you please catch my cat... um I'll loosen the strap from my shoulder....

Keigo: kay

I walk closer and just when I'm under the tree, I realize that she wears a dress that reach her knees. The moment I see a glimpse of her thighs I look away.

???: um are you ready? Can I let Muu down now?

Keigo: a-ah yes give it to me...

There's no way I'm gonna let a girl know that I've just accidentally look at her thighs.

The girl slowly loosen the straps of her bags from her shoulder down to her elbow. It's actually not that high, that's why I can reach it right away. But if she jumps from that height she'll definitely sprain her foot, so she needs to climbs lower before she can jump down.

I look at the cat inside the bag, his face looks kind of smug.

Keigo: sorry, I can't have you run away after your owner caught you... so I have to fasten the bag....

???: i-it's okay, it's a pet carrier actually... the bag has ventilation on each side.

I look at the bag and just realize it does has ventilation and a little see through part so I can see the cat's smug face. I zip the bag and put the cat down.

Keigo: do you need help?

Y/N: I uh... it's okay, um I'll climb down slowly...

Keigo: careful...

I watch as this girl moves slowly, very slowly.

She looks like a sloth

I take a step back so even though I'm right under the tree i can't see under her skirt but can still watch as she climbs down.

Just then the wind being a jerk and blows rather hard. It makes her skirt lifts.

???: A-OH N-NO PLEASE DON'T LOOK!

Keigo: I-I'm not! Oi careful!

She's a littlw panic and probably embarased because of earlier and I can see that she becomes unsteady. One of her grip loosen and she feel backward

Keigo: oi!

I moves as fast I can and caught her before she hits the ground. I look down and sees as she shut her eyes close. Her body trembles a little.

Keigo: hey, are you hurt?

Her eyes slowly opens, her long eyelashes moves and (e/c) eyes meet mine.

When you see it closely, she's pretty cute.

■ Y/N's POV■

When I open my eyes, I caught a glimpse of blue that was biased with the orange light of the sunset.

???: Are you okay?

Ah he helped me...

I realize what kind of position we're in. I'm in his arm, my back leans on one of his knees.

We're too close...

Y/N: yes I'm alright... thank you so muh... and um sorry...

I immediately moves away from his arms and bows my head. I hear as he moves and grabs Muu's bag and talk to him.

???: you little rascal look what you made your owner do...

He talks to Muu in a serious way and it's kind of funny actually, I can't help myself from laughing. He looks at me as I laugh and I covers my mouth.

Y/N: I'm sorry... it's just uh... kinda funny...

He smiles and hands Muu to me.

???: talking about funny you should see how you moved like a sloth on the tree...

I can feel my face grew warm.

Y/N: i-it's hard to move when you have to hold onto something while climbing...

Suddenly i remember when the wind blew earlier. I cna feel my face grew warm, knowing that he's right under me when I'm on the tree.

Y/N: d-did you see- nevermi-

???: No!

He answered so quickly, which mean only one thing.

He... saw it...

It became awkward, god a stranger just saw under my skirt and it wasn't even his fault.

???: I swear... I looked away right away... but at leas I caught you...

It's true...

Then I see a hand in front of me. This stranger hold his hand in front of me.

Keigo: Hiruma Keigo...

Y/N: ah... L/N Y/N... um once again thank you for helpin me with Muu... and climbed down the tree...

Hiruma san puts Muu on his lap.

Keigo: no problem... now behave and don't trouble your owner... don't let her lose you... losing someone precious, is painful you know mr cat...

Y/N: ahaha, he's quite the adventurous on- Hi-Hiruma san?

As I watch him talk to Muu, I see tear trickle down his cheek. Hiruma san immediately look away.

Keigo: sorry... it's just... uh someone I know likes cat... but... I think she preferred fox now...

He tries to look strong but I can see clearly that there's a pain in his eyes. I reach inside my bag and grab my handkerchief. I give it to Hiruma san and he looks at it before taking it.

Keigo: haa... why am I crying... sorry you had to see that...

I shook my head no

Y/N: it's... it's fine... when something is burdenig you inside... you... just have to let it go...

Hiruma san look away, he's facing the direction where the sun still peeking before its finally rest. The light of the sun hits his face lightly. Hiruma san takes a deep breath and look into the far horizon.

Keigo: you're right...

Keigo: it's time to let go... I... have to let go...

I look at the sun as well at the now completely down sun.

Keigo: sorry I took up your time... you can leave...

I don't know why, I feel like I should stay. I feel like I have to repay him by accompanying him. Something isntellig me not to leave him alone.

Y/N: um... I... still need a breather... and uh I want to see... stars?

I can hear Hiruma san laugh, I can feel my fce grew warm.

That was a lame excuse.

Keigo: you're a bad liar aren't you haha... well, there's no star up there... but... I guess I'll accompany you until we found the first star... let's compete... who'll find it first...

With that...

That day...

I spent the night...

Sitting under the tree in a park...

Looking at the sky trying to find a star...

With a nice guy that I've just met..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21.2K 763 30
(DO NOT REPOST THE COVER PICTURE) Still editting!! Asami Y/N, leading a harsh life as a teenager, has no memory of her childhood. Even though the da...
Fake Love :) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 43K 46
❣︎ꨄ"𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻" ❣︎"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...
897K 25.2K 26
You (y/n) (l/n), are a murderer. You kill, kidnap and even torture people if come to it.Your whole family does it and is not good terms with the Zold...