Azur Lane: The Other Worlder...

By FWZ2404

Three people, friends with each other, died. They, later on, woke up as a Shipgirl. They have made a terrible... More

Protagonists Ship (Bio)
Ch. 1: Skirmish
Ch. 2: Back Home
Ch. 3: Discovery
Ch. 4: Alius Mundi
Ch. 5: The Weight of Secrets

Prologue

866 30 10
By FWZ2404

This is already on right. . . ?

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has been on for 2 minutes straight." [???]

Dude, it's my first time using this Eyemo camera, of course, it's gonna take a while.

"Fauzi, please let's just get this over with..." [???]

"Don't be such a party pooper man, we are recording this . . . documentary for our . . . Uh . . . Memories, Yeah! It's for our memories together!" [??? 2]

Yeah Gabby, what he said! Or she . . . Guys, what should our pronoun be? Are we still gonna use he as we were originally a man, or she as we are now a freaking Shipgirl with badonkas? With Gabby as an exception.

"The heck dude? Just because yours... Bandonkas is bigger than mine, doesn't mean I don't have one!" [Gabby(?)]

"but yours are flat." [??? 2]

"Grr... I still have some bumps in there! I'm not flat! and flat is justice!" [Gabby(?)]

And Oppai is the truth.

"...Hmph, let's just use the pronoun she, we will most likely meet other Kansen like last time, they will surely be confused if we still use he as our pronoun. They will probably think we are drunk, hallucinating, drunk, a "trap", or even think that we are a siren in disguise." [Gabby(?)]

You said drunk twice.

"And? You got a problem with that?" [Gabby(?)]

Uhh . . . No, sorry sorry.

Alright then . . . Well, hello to anyone who sees this! Hopefully, this would not be seen by our enemy in the future, but we did just make ourselves an enemy of the Azur Lane . . . Anyway, we are recording this for our memories when we are together!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Fauzi Andi, or as the ship, my name is Yamato, a Yamato-class Battleship, and the Japanese greatest and largest Battleship (I think?).

Gabby, your turn.

"Alright, hello, the name is Gabby Clèment. Ship name, Tachibana, the sub-class of the Matsu-class escort destroyer." [Tachibana]

"Ok, my turn! Hei! My name is Enzo Rava, call me Rava. My other name as a ship girl is Alaska, an Alaska-class large cruiser." [Alaska]

If the ones that are watching this are from this world, I'll tell you why we have two names. We weren't from this world, we are from, Another world~

"Ooh~ Amazing~" [Alaska]

'Why are we giving this much crucial information...' [Tachibana]

We were originally human Males, from the same planet, Earth.

"A normal human being." [Tachibana]

From our place or our universe, or maybe timelines, there isn't any shipgirl or siren. In our world, there are only humans, animals, plants, and anything else that is non-alien. There are maybe aliens in our universe, but that hasn't been confirmed yet, or the government is covering it (Which is most likely).

The three of us are friends from when we were in elementary school. We have played games together, watch movies together, created a game together, and everything else that I can't say one by one. Basically, We are best friends.

How did we get here? Well, let me sum it up.

Before we got transported, in our world, we were in a maid cafe in the country of the rising sun, Nihon, or Japan. Rava here is quite the Japanese lover, he mostly likes the culture alright? Like the yukata, samurai, the castle, etc. He - She? She does like anime, like me and Gabby, but not as much as he - she does to the culture.

The one that wanted to go to the maid cafe was actually-

"SHHHH!" [Tachibana]

Uhh . . . You just make it too obvious you know?

"Oh for fu- God damnit." [Tachibana]

Well, moving on. As I was saying, she wanted to go to the maid cafe, to see those girls with maid outfits, she like girls using those.

"Shut up..." [Tachibana]

When we were looking at the menu in the building, there was suddenly a big earthquake happening in the area, and the epicenter was probably really close.

Almost everyone is panicking, some start to take cover under the table, some start to run outside, and some start hiding in the kitchen which is probably a bad idea. There are some people too that are pretty chill and calm about the situation. . .

Suddenly, the building we are in collapsed, burying us in there.

I don't know how long has passed, but when I woke up, I was already on top of a ship.

At that time, I was separated from these two bros of mine, but we have contacted each other through . . . Uhh . . . Telepathy? I don't know how we could do telepathy with each other, maybe from God or something, but that will surely be useful for us so our conversation won't be heard by other people.

This telepathy could be used from afar, from miles away I guess.

And then we try to gather up in a place that is closest to us three. But before we meet up like we are doing here, Alaska got - Make some trouble. . .

Alaska spotted a fleet consisting of 1 British cruiser, 1 American destroyer, and 1 German destroyer. They are probably just patrolling to see if there are any sirens in the area.

Alaska, who spotted them, thought that they were an enemy because she sees that on her radar they are red dots.

Using only that kind of information, and she saying that she suddenly feels someone was telling her to attack the patrolling ship, Alaska starts blasting. Dumb move.

Even though we were just transported, reincarnated, or transmigrated into this world, we already know how to aim, shoot, maneuver, and some pretty great information.

She managed to sink the 2 destroyers before she got attacked by another fleet that was probably coming to help the fleet Alaska was attacking. She asked for our help, in which we immediately went to the location.

When we arrived, Alaska was already on her knees, panting and looking severely injured.

That fleet was a really troublesome one, as they have 1 battleship, 2 aircraft carriers, 2 Cruisers, and 1 destroyer. As far as I remember, the name of each ship in that fleet, are:

Battleship: Prince of Wales.

Aircraft Carrier: Enterprise, and Ark Royal.

Cruiser: Prinz Eugen, and Belfast.

Destroyer: Ayanami.

-----------------------------------------------------------
At the time when our protagonist's fleet is getting close to their companion location.

(3rd POV)

"Pant . . . Pant . . . Pant . . . Pant . . . Agh . . . Shit shit. . ! this is . . . bad. . ." [Alaska]

Alaska is sitting on her knees on the water, panting in exhaustion.

Belfast, Ayanami, and the commander of Azur Lane are comforting a crying Norfolk on Belfast's ship.

Norfolk is standing on Belfast ships, sobbing.

"Sob sob sniff, s-she, she sunken," [Norfolk]

The Commander is sitting on one knee in front of Norfolk, patting and comforting her.

"Shh... Shh... It's fine now Norfolk, we are here... So you can calm down..." [Commander]

"Sob Sob Sniff, Com-Commander..." [Norfolk]

"You must be really scared, do you want a hug? Come here." [Commander]

The Commander open up both of their arms, gesturing for her for a hug.

"Co . . . Commander!" [Norfolk]

Norfolk immediately hugs the commander, wrapping her arm around the Commander's body.

"Waah!" [Norfolk] Norfolk cried out loud, traumatized by what had just happened.

Back to Alaska, Enterprise, Prince of Wales, Ark Royal, and Prinz Eugen, stood in front of the exhausted Alaska, glaring at her.

"This is absolutely bad for you. You, USS Alaska, have dared to fire on and sink the ships of the Azur Lane Faction, and one of them is from your own Faction, Eagle Union, USS Hammann.

"Sigh, Alaska, why would you attack your fellow ship girls? What do you get from all of this?" [Enterprise]

"You sink one of our Iron Blood ships, Z28. You will pay for what you have done." [Prinz Eugen] Prinz Eugen said with venom in her voice.

"You dare to hurt and sink a little innocent Destroyer, I will never forgive you!" [Ark Royal]

"Ugh . . . I . . . This doesn't go as expected. . ." <Guys . . . Where are you. . ?> [Alaska]

"You will be punished and tried for your crimes in court, do not resist." [Prince of Wales]

"Ah. . ." <Guys, they're going to capture me!> [Alaska]

{USS Alaska.}

"Eek! Who is it?!" [Alaska]

{This is the Commander of Azur Lane speaking to you through the radio, } [Cmdr AL] The commander after calming Norfolk, used the radios to contact Alaska.

{You . . . You are the Commander?} [Alaska]

{Yes, yes I'm. And you, USS Alaska, are a traitor to Azur Lane, and your own Faction. What you have done is an act of treason, and you will be given a very, very severe punishment for doing so.} [Cmdr AL]

'Ah . . . Crap.' [Alaska]

"Hmm? Everyone, my planes have detected 2 ships coming on our way." [Enterprise]

"2 ships? What kind of ship are they? And what Faction do they come from?" [Ark Royal]

"Both have Fox's ears and use Japanese-style clothing, which means they are from Sakura Empire. One is most likely a battleship, a really big one, I think it's even bigger than Bismark. The other ship is a Destroyer. I haven't seen those ship girls before, did they just got recently build?" [Enterprise]

'A battleship bigger than Bismark? And from Sakura Empire? Is it...?' [Prinz Eugen]

"Probably. try to contact them, Enterprise." [Prince of Wales]

"Alright." [Enterprise]

Enterprise then tries to search for the right frequency to contact the "Sakuran" Ships.

After finding the right frequency, Enterprise contacted the "Sakuran" ship that are coming to their location.

{This is the USS Enterprise speaking, state your name and purpose for heading to this way.} [Enterprise]

"Uhh. . ." <Gabby, what should I say? Should I ask them to release Rava?> [Yamato]

<Even if we beg them to release Rava, we would probably be refused because he has attacked and sunken 2 ships of their faction. He's a dumbass for doing that. There's no other way than...> [Tachibana]

<To fight them? But we would become their enemy! Our common enemy is the Sirens that are attacking this planet, not our fellow ship girl!> [Yamato]

<We weren't originally a Kansen, yes? We were recently just got turned into one, yes?> [Tachibana]

<We maybe weren't a ship girl before, but now we are! We shouldn't fight them!> [Yamato]

"Tch!" <Then how do we save Rava?! They will not let it slide so easily!> [Tachibana]

<Maybe we could talk to their Commander to ask them to release Rava!> [Yamato]

<Are you even sure that there is a Commander? Because after I observed their fleet, I already concluded that we are not in the main anime timeline, since they are not fighting with each other. This might be the game timeline one, but I'm not entirely sure about it.

<This could be even a totally different timeline, like what if Enterprise is the one that commands the Azur Lane, a modern other worlder ship got transported into this world, a ship-boy got transported in here and created a harem of ship girls in which almost always contain a yandere, like those fanfics you always read in Wattbook> [Tachibana]

"Uhh. . ." <Why the heck did you start talking about fanfictions? But now you say it, there's indeed a possibility of this as a different timeline, no, this is indeed an alternate timeline, heck, we existing here already made this timeline as an alternate timeline> [Yamato]

<So now, what's your idea to help Rava huh?> [Tachibana]

"Umm. . ." <I... I'm not sure... I don't have any good idea to help Rava in a more peace-> [Yamato]

{Reply right now, or we will consider you ship girls hostile.} [Enterprise]

"Ugh. . ." <Okay this is bad> [Yamato]

<So, are you gonna choose what I suggested?> [Tachibana]

<This is why you shouldn't be randomly attacked on a fleet Rava!> [Yamato]

<I'm really sorry!> [Alaska]

{. . .We want you and your fleet to release the girl you ship girl has just attacked.}

{...And who are you trying to order me?}

{My name is none of your business. I won't repeat this, release her. This. Instant.} [Yamato]

{This ship girl has done a great crime, attacking and sinking 2 ship girls from Azurlane, so we wouldn't release her until she's judged in court in our base.} [Enterprise]

{Hah . . . So it really was not going to be easy. Well then, then we. . .}

{Will use force} [IJN Yamato]

'Now I think about it, two versus six isn't really ideal for us . . . I think I might have fucked us up.' [Tachibana]

(Don't forget to vote if you enjoy it!

(Yamato art created by Bach do, Alaska artist design is unknown, but the source of the picture came from USS Johnston in Amino, same situation with "Tachibana" artist)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 84 22
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
6.4K 91 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
145K 2.4K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
6.1K 136 17
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...