Friday Addams (Tyler X Reader)

By MrsReid-Mikealson

BASED ON THE NETFLIX SERIES WEDNESDAY. Hello, my name is Friday Jane-Doe Adams most people haven't heard of... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

597 13 2
By MrsReid-Mikealson

I open my eyes to see Tyler, shaking me awake

"Come on JD. Dad made breakfast"

"I'll be down in a second Ty" with that he left, and I want to get dressed. I put my hair in braids and wore black flare leggings with a white graphic T-shirt. I walked downstairs to see Mr. Don and Ty getting food at the table. I sit at the table, Tyler and I are facing each other as Mr. Don is at the end and then I start to put food on my plate. Mr. Don turns to me and says
"So Jane how do you sleep?"

"I slept ok, kept waking me up to the night I've been having this weird dream lately."

"If it's been bothering you a lot you can tell us JD you know that right?" Tyler asked.

"I know I can, I trust you guys. The dream involve some monster with huge eyes, and it had long arms that dragged on the ground. It was happening here, and my sister was there too. I don't know it's just a dream."

Mr. Don turned to me and said "That is one interesting dream you have going on in that little head of yours. School starts tomorrow. How do you feel?"

"I'm excited to get back to school, but I just have this feeling that this year is going to change and it's not gonna be good for some people."

"Why is that?" Ty asked.

"I don't know just a gut feeling"

"Are you all packed?" Ty asked again.

"Yes, yes I am. And again thank you for letting me stay Mr. Don I greatly appreciate it."

"Anytime you need me. I'm just a phone call away." Mr. Don with a small smile on his face. Mr. Don, continuous "Besides, I think Tyler enjoyed your company over the years way more than I have," Mr. Dan said, smirking at Tyler.

"Daaad shut up" Ty wined

"You know I'm just joking with you kids. You're both too young to date" Mr. Don said with a serious face.

"Dad I'm 16," Ty said "And Jane is turning 16 in a month" Ty continues.

"Exactly, a month. Friday Jane-Doe Addams is turning 16 in a month. The minute she's 16 I am more than fine with you guys dating if she's ok with it." Mr. Don said.

"You guys talk as if I'm not here," I said with a little smirk knowing I scared them both a little bit.

"Sorry, JD" Ty said.

"Don't apologize it makes you weak. Plus, I'm not complaining I get to hear both sides of the story so please continue." I said, with a smiling smirk forming on my face.

"You know Friday. The more you grow up the more you start to terrify me. Starting to remind me of your mother" Mr. Dom said.

"I don't know if I should either slap you for making that comment or say thank you," I said, with a straight face.

"JD we talked about this. You can't hurt people" Ty said, grabbing my hands, and focusing my attention on him.

"But what if they deserved it? what if they slapped me can I slap them back?" I said with a small smile.

"You listen to me JD. If anybody slaps you you come to me and I'll beat the living shit out of them"

"Tyler we talked about the language," Mr. Don said looking at Ty.

"I'm sorry about that, but if anybody lays hands on her, I'm beating them until they're dead"

"I don't care Tyler we talked about the language you gonna stop using it or you ship up and get more hours at the job."
"I'll stop using the language, but if anybody puts one finger on Friday freaking Jane-Doe Addams they are about to be 6 feet deep, and I am going to be in jail for 30 years"

"You guys seriously underestimate me," I said, knowing I scared them again.

"Friday freaking Addams you have to stop doing that" Mr. Don said spooked.

"If you think I'm bad, you should see my sister she calls it a hobby. But thank you Tyler anyways, I'll make sure to talk to you. If that ever happens, I can dig the hole. You can bury the body."

"You guys are seriously talking with her mother's plan right in front of the sheriff. Are you guys insane?"

"Most likely" "No" Tyler and I said at the same time.

"I'm gonna go with Jane's option. I'm off to work by kids and don't hurt anybody under any and all circumstances don't hurt a human" and with that Mr. Don left. Tyler and I finished breakfast talking about school. We put our plates in the sink and one off to work. Work went smoothly Enid and Draculaura piped in to say hello then went back to shopping. During our linchpin break, we meet up with Mr. Don at Chicken&Waffles by the dress shop. Tyler and I walked into Chicken&Waffles and found Mr. Don sitting at a booth in the far back corner like normal. Ty and I sat across from him.
"Hey, dad how is work going so far?" Ty asked.

"I should be asking you guys that. I got a call today saying that you two need to stop talking all the time while you working"

"In our defense Mr. Don, nobody else is working except for us. Plus most of the time we only talk when there are no customers"

"Oh ok then. Small-Fri you ready for your first day tomorrow?"

"Ya I'm really excited but I just have this feeling like I said this morning"

"JD what if it's your powers?"

"Which powers Ty?"

"Your visions"

"It could be," I said looking at Ty.

"I have word from Principle Weems that you are getting a roommate," Mr. Don said with a smile.

"Wait I am?! Who is it do I know them??" I asked excitedly.

"I just don't know who it is yet. But over the years how has school been for you Small-Fri?"

"Let's see. I've been haunted, bullied, threatened almost everybody with death, been the bully, and almost accused of murder, and suspended. I think I love it there" I said with a small sick smile.

"You are one different person Friday Addams," Mr. Don said shaking his hair at my small smile.

"If you think I'm crazy wait till you meet my sister. She's insane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, Ty and I went back to work. It was around 4-ish when I got a call.

"One sec Ty, I need to take this," I said moving into a booth. I put the phone up to my ear and said
"Hello?"

"JJ?" A voice said. The only person who calls me JJ is Pugsley but that's impossible he can't have a phone.

"It's Friday to you. Who is this and what do you want?"

"JJ it's me Pugs. Do I need to tell you something"

"Wait, Pugsley?! How do you have a phone?"

"It's not mine it's Mother. I'm going to tell you this and it's important you can't tell a soul. Got it? And if you do you ha-"

"I have to kill them and take their soul I know. What is it Pugs?"

"Wednesday got expelled again. For the 8th time in 3 years. Mother is thinking of shipping her away"

"Wait what did Wednesday do?" I saw Tyler start to walk over to me.

"Some mean dudes tied me up and stuck me into a locker. Wedn-"

"Wait Pugs are you ok?" I asked as Ty sat down next to me with a concerned face.

"Yes I'm fine but Wednesday found out who it was and then dropped piranhas into the pool. She was almost charged with attempted murder"

"Ouch, that's bad. Having attempted murder on your personal record. It makes you look like a pussy for not finishing the job"

"I know Wednesday said that too. But I think she's being sent to Ne-"
"PUGSLEY ADDAMS DID YOU TAKE MY PHONE" I heard the mother scream in the background.

"I have to go. I miss you Friday"

"I miss you too Pugsley"

"I love you JJ" Pugsley's voice sounded like he was crying.

"Don't cry. Crying makes you weak. I love you too and I'll see you soon. Don't cry, Be strong and be spooky. We're Addams that's what we do best." And with that, the phone went silent. Tyler and I talked for a bit before some other coworkers came in and checked in. We checked out and went back home. I grabbed my luggage and set it in Mr. Don's truck for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. We were so close I could smell the coffee on him from today.

"I'm gonna miss this" Ty said wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me in.

"I wish summer lasted longer," I said with my cheeks turning bright pink.

"I wish it did too. But it's just moments like these I'll miss. Hiking and camping, making coffee and eating lunches with you. I'll miss those" Ty said fully gaining my attention.

"I will too but you can always come to my room at Nevermore if you ever need to talk to me," I said turning my head to look at him.

"But your roommate what if they do-"

"Who cares about them I don't, I care about you," I said looking into his blue eyes

"What if th-"

"I don't care. No ifs and or buts about it"

"Jane what if I can't go back there?"

"Then I'll sneak you in. I'll do what I have to, just to see you"

He slowly moved his head closer as he said, "You'd risk getting in trouble just to spend time with me?" I slowly moved my head closer.

"Any day of the week. Name, time, and place I'll be there" I said.

"Really?" He said moving closer again.

"Yes," I said moving my head so we were touching noses.

"Good because I'd do anything for you," he said with a smile.

"Anything?"

"Any day of the week. Name, time, and place I'll be there"

"If I ask you to do something for me right now would you do it?"

"Of course, I would"

"Tyler Galpin, will you shut up and kiss me?"

"Gladly" and with that, he grabbed my waist to pull me closer to him, leaned in, and kissed me. I move my hands from his chest up to his neck and into his hair pulling him closer to me. I'm slowly being pushed backward and onto the couch fully. Tyler breaks apart the kiss and looks down at me. "I've been waiting 3 years to do that. And I'm about to do it again" he says as he pulls me up into another his. His curly hair is dangling on my forehead as I roam my hands through his hair. His hands travel down my waist and onto my legs wrapping them around his body. A yellow bright light shines through the window indicating that Mr. Don is home. We separate from our positions and sit back up normally.

"Hey kids I'm home," Mr. Don says as he walks through the door and hangs up his jacket.

I start to feel a hot breath on my neck and I hear "We will continue this another day. Very soon" Ty said then standing up to greet his dad leaving me sitting on the couch with red lips and roses cheeks.

"Small-Fri you ok over there?"

"Oh me? I'm fine Mr. Don. Just thinking"

"Ok come over and eat with us. I brought home pizza. Your favorite"

I stood up. "My favorite?"

"Yep just how you like it Jane. A thin crust with Alfredo sauce, chicken, mushrooms, and spinach" (Don't knock it till you try it)

"Yes!" I said skipping over to the table.

"Who puts spinach on pizza?" Ty asked with disgust on his face.

"I do. And it's good Ty. You have to try it!"

"I'm not touching that. I'll just have cheese"

"Fine then," I said grabbing 2 pieces and putting them on my plate. Dinner went by quickly then we all separated. Halfway through the night, I felt a dip in my bed causing me to wake up. I look up and see Tyler sitting at the door of my bed.

"Ty, come here," I said opening the covers so he could lay with me.

"I was just in here to look at your bit ok," He said laying down. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as his arms slid around my waist and his head into my neck.

"I'm going to miss you, Ty"

"Don't even start JD I'm going to end up crying." He said moving his head to look at me.

"Don't, crying makes you weak."

"I'll try not. But you always make me weak" he said snuggling closer to me.

"Don't worry it's mutual" I said starting to fall asleep.

"I'm so glad I met you Friday Jane-Doe Addams," he said planting a kiss on my neck and then falling asleep.

"Me too" and just like that, we were asleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish we would stay like that forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.2K 25
the Addams's and Grayson's always had a strong bond and Wednesday Addams and Y/N Grayson have been close since they were babies After Y/N's parents w...
86.6K 2.2K 61
*THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!* Please be patient with me as I go through and revamp some details about the story!! THIS IS A SLOW-BURN STYLE...
141K 5.6K 34
Y/N is a Werewolf, but there is one problem, he hasn't even wolfed out yet. His family have tried to pressure him into wolfing out, but he seemingly...
8.7K 183 18
Zander Fletcher Weems has always been confined to the walls of a school. Never being able to explore outside the school perimeter, other than going t...