Sinners Like Us || taekook βœ“

Von vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... Mehr

𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴
π˜› π˜™ 𝘈 𝘐 π˜“ 𝘌 π˜™
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy
β™‘

18 : will you touch me?

17K 1K 520
Von vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it was a surprise how busy Jungkook felt the entire day and mind you, he isn't someone who gets tired easily. he wasn't tired even now but there was a slight soreness on his right arm from all the tattooing he did the whole time.

he didn't expect to get so many customers in the first week. as a matter of fact, most of them were females who talked and flirted with him throughout the process, not caring about the sharp point that was inking their skin. it was rather bothersome but guess, his looks came in handy— the raven head is preferably glad about that.

keeping himself busy is an effective way to not drown in a certain brunette's thoughts. but who he is kidding, even now once he was done with the last customer for the day, he was instantly reminded of taehyung— never mind, the brunette actually never left his mind and it's only been a day since he has last seen him.

the raven head once in a while spaced out while thinking about taehyung, wondering if he was doing okay, if he encountered his trashy husband or did he spent his entire day in the college these two days— jungkook never stopped disconcerting for the brunette.

regardless, he is still pleased he had something else to do while thinking of taehyung, it puts him in a good mood ( even though most of the time he just worried himself out )

however now when he is alone with himself inside the shop, silence engulfing the dark place; he felt a bit more concerned for the older than he was earlier. wondering if they had a fight or sorted things out, becoming a lovely couple again. the mere thought sickened jungkook but once again, what can he do?

taehyung loves bogum.

not him.

it was a harsh truth.

jungkook was always aware of it. but that protective side (which only activates for taehyung) wanted to take care of the older even if he didn't need it. after all, the raven head wasn't convinced by taehyung's words.

change? and bogum? jungkook could laugh. an abuser can never change, especially when they can't appreciate someone like kim taehyung.

he has seen enough of that man, if bogum really cared for taehyung, then taehyung shouldn't be this miserable— always asking for help with those hopeful eyes.

no matter how many lies taehyung tries to feed jungkook, jungkook knows what was going on inside him.

taehyung simply couldn't fool him.

maybe if it was the seventeen years old jeon jungkook then probably he would have happily believed all the lies but not anymore.

there are so many things jungkook regrets. such as, if only he was like his current self his whole life then maybe things would be different now. who knows, he might have been together with taehyung, all happily in love.

oh the regrets. it eats him in and out every single time.

the raven head gripped the leather chair's edge, lowering his head as the flashbacks hit him vigorously.

fuck, i didn't want this right now. covering his face with his tattooed hand, he sighed. jungkook didn't want anything more than taehyung by his side right now. he wanted— no he needed taehyung.

well,

perhaps god heeds his unspoken prayers.

jungkook jolted when the front door of his shop burst open.

the raven head sluggishly raised his head, "sorry, i'm closed for the day—" his weary resounding words trailed off when he saw who was standing by the door.

"tae hyung?"

jungkook was breathless. eyes widened and pierced lips parted. was he seeing things now because of how much he was missing this certain brunette?

"hey. . ."

nah, he is not hallucinating. taehyung's deep voice which held a slight wariness of his surroundings rang through his ears, alerting jungkook of how real all this was.

frozen on his feet, the raven head just stared at taehyung who stepped towards him bit by bit. he observed how the older was in a turtle neck top with baggy jeans, hair messy and skin paler than usual. the eyes that generally held so many emotions were replaced with a pair of unknown ones— ones that didn't seem to belong to the lively taehyung.

without his own knowing, jungkook himself took a step forward and so did taehyung and once both were standing only a few inches away, enough close to see one another's faces clearly they stayed hushed on their feet.

until, jungkook lifted his hand, dragging it closer to the older's face who didn't seem to react to it and just stared into his eyes.

once jungkook's cold fingers touched taehyung's cheekbones only then did the older realized how much he missed it. the touch of someone who's not his husband.

taehyung maintained eye contact in a haze while the younger stroked his cheekbones.

something was in the raven head's mind. but taehyung couldn't figure out what it was. it wasn't like he had any potency left to do so.

after trying his best to avoid bogum by doing extra hours of work in college and then texting the male to lie about his ill mother, informing him he won't be home for tonight; the brunette kind of ran here. to jungkook.

kim taehyung had finally lost it.

pretending to forgive bogum, avoiding him the entire day and then giving in to his fucked up desires; here stood taehyung in front of the raven head.

"guess, things didn't work out between you two huh" jungkook sighed, noticing the puffiness under the older's eyes. he cried. . . the raven head gritted his teeth.

"yeah it didn't" taehyung humourlessly chuckled, eyes that held no emotions suddenly glistening with tears, the dim lights sparkling in them along with the tears.

something was breaking inside jungkook. he wasn't sure if it was his heart or the wall that he built around him so that he won't ever empathize with anyone again.

he wasn't supposed to feel such oppressive pain when taehyung wasn't even his. especially when the brunette rejected his love and ran away in the first place.

but here he is, holding taehyung.

jungkook watched how the brunette tried to blink away his tears but it only resulted them to tumble out of his eyes, embarrassing him as the male looked away, wiping them when jungkook was already there to do it.

this was the problem. jungkook was always here for taehyung, ready to fight the world for him. but taehyung didn't want his help, he was willing to fight alone. even now when he's in front of jungkook, will he really let all his guard down?

jungkook knows he won't.

taehyung is just so stupidly stubborn.

but not anymore. taehyung can be as stupidly stubborn as he wants to and jungkook will still hold him even if the older tries to push him away. he will still run after taehyung and catch him in his arms if he tries to isolate himself.

jungkook will be always here for taehyung.

taehyung just needs to see it and acknowledge the younger's presence.

"i fucked up jungkook. . . i'm here... when i should not be. . . i really really fucked it up" taehyung sobbed; looking anywhere but at the raven head's face. not knowing how to stop that ache in his heart. it was hurting him so bad that the older couldn't physically take it.

"hey, hey look at me" jungkook cupped the older's face and made him face him. his heart breaking to see tears hungrily rolling down that pretty face.

and so jungkook fixed his mind,

he will be the umbrella taehyung needs in these storms.

jungkook will protect his taehyung.

the raven head smiled reliably and seeing that warm look on his face taehyung widened his eyes, his lips quivering. "don't hold back, let it all out" jungkook was sincere with his words and that was enough, enough to demolish the facade taehyung wore all this time.

the brunette broke into gut-wrenching sobs after hugging jungkook tightly as if the raven head was his home.

"i feel disgusting! everywhere, it feels so fucking disgusting!" hearing those words tearing from the core of the older's throat, jungkook stood there frozen with his hands wrapped around the trembling male's body.

jungkook's body went cold before the blood rushed to his head, making it all too hard for him to focus. clenching his jaw he tightened his grip around taehyung's body. putting his chin on top of the crying male's head he chewed on his bottom lip. was he raped. . .

even the mere thought made jungkook lose his shits. he couldn't imagine what taehyung went through last night for him to tremble like this and let out those soul-crushing words. it made him question just where the hell was he when his dear hyung went through hell?

what was the point of turning himself into a new person if he can't even protect the one he loves?

jungkook felt horrible. he felt anger, guilt and pain. he knew something bad would happen the moment he let go of taehyung. so why didn't he stop the brunette from leaving? why did he just stand there, waiting for taehyung to run back to him, all broken in pieces?

"why would he do that! why! why!" taehyung cried even harder and louder. it broke jungkook's heart so bad.

the raven head held back his shaky voice and caressed taehyung's back, "i'm here. . . i'm here hyung. no one can touch you anymore"

taehyung snuggled his face more into the younger's chest, hearing just how loud his heart was beating. he knew he was burdening jungkook but taehyung couldn't help and be a bit selfish.

but little did he know, jungkook was ready to bear all his selfishness just to see him happy.

only if he did then it wouldn't take him so long to run into the raven head's arms.

"it feels disgusting! all the places he touched, it feels fucking disgusting!" taehyung screamed, shuddering from all the memories of last night.

how could bogum do that to him? those hands which always held him with so much tenderness showed no mercy in killing the prior endearment.

now, taehyung hated those hands, and he hated bogum for what he did. the feeling was nasty and it wouldn't go away no matter how many times taehyung took a shower.

the dreadful feeling of their breaking relationship was always there, reminding taehyung of how pathetic he was to not even shield himself.

jungkook stared down at him with an agitated face. at the sheer moment, he wanted nothing else more than to destroy bogum. to make him pay for the heinous things he did to his taehyung. but he knew taehyung won't like that, at worst the brunette might just shut him out as well and never seek for help.

jungkook can't let that happen. and so, he went for the way taehyung desired for.

"where did he touch you?"

"h-huh?" taehyung raised his head and flinched seeing the look on jungkook's face.

his face was roughed clearly showing he was holding back his rage, eyes being shadowed with black-blonde mixed hair strands concealing the anger that glistened through them but— there was that smile on his pierced lips. that smile which told he was safe, safe in jungkook's arms.

"you know, if someone you trust your body with, touches the places you have previously touched on without your consent, that bad feeling will go away"

taehyung blinked his eyes, resulting rest of the tears to roll down as he stared up at jungkook's face, heart beating fast and cheeks turning even redder as he muttered,

"will you touch me then?"

jungkook parted his lips, eyes widened as the smile on his lips became bigger.

"do you trust your body with me?"

taehyung smiled right when the words left jungkook's lips before he shyly nodded, a boxy smile appearing on his previous gloomy lips.

"yes i do"

━━━━━━━━━

yea this was a filler chapter. next chapter will spice it up rq

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

53.9K 1.7K 20
Kim jungkook breaks every single rule that kim taehyung had set for him and faces difficulties in trying to make up with his hubby~ β€’TOP TAE β€’BOT KOO...
803K 53.8K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
269K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
455K 29.2K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...