A Doll Ruined It All

By jjkwritez

Where Y/N is about to give birth to her and jungkook's child, she is experiencing some unusual things in her... More

WARNING!!!
Introduction
Present
Found You
Beginning
Unusual
Illusions
Thank you @thvfiqz
Night
hihi sorry
Lone
Welcome
Bizzare
Escorted Her
Lullaby
Hocused
A Road Without A Way
Escape
Thank You!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

GUYS!!

276 7 0
By jjkwritez

I don't know how to tell ya'll but nowadays I'm experiencing something in personal life...

A few days ago when I was sleeping, I saw something black, like a shadow on the window of my room. When I turned on the lights, that black thing was still there on my window. The moment I tried to go near it, it suddenly vanished in the thick air. I thought I was hallucinating or something.

I live with my parents. But my parents are working so I live alone most of the time. It's not like I'm afraid to stay alone but idk why, I feel like someone is watching me 24/7.

I don't think i should continue this story anymore. I'm really sorry guys

Take care!

~ama 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 606 49
Yn worriedly runs towards where jimin previously was and didn't find him at his place so she tensely ran towards the hall but as she came out of the...
1.1K 9 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
4.5K 265 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...