Loving You

Por Unspokenlove12

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla meets Akshara Singhania in the most unexpected of places - the Bar but strikes up one of... Más

Chapter 1 - Akshara - Bottoms Up
Chapter 2 - Akshara - Shared Feelings
Chapter 3 - Abhimanyu - Existing Not Living
Chapter 4 - Akshara - Running Late
Chapter 5 - Abhimanyu - Panic Attack
Chapter 6 - Abhimanyu - The Interview
Chapter 7 - Akshara - The Offer
Chapter 8 - Akshara - First Day
Chapter 9 - Abhimanyu - Jealousy?
Chapter 10 - Akshara - Anger Talks
Chapter 11 - Akshara - Midnight Rendevous
Chapter 12 - Akshara - Tea Anyone?
Chapter 13 - Abhimanyu - New Feelings
Chapter 14 - Abhimanyu - "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 15 - Abhimanyu - Friends? Friends.
Chapter 16 - Akshara - Coconut
Chapter 17 - Abhimanyu - Loyalty
Chapter 18 - Akshara - Maybe
Chapter 19 - Abhimanyu - Turn Tables
Chapter 20 - Akshara - Arrow to the Heart
Chapter 21 - Akshara - Mission: Failed
Chapter 22 - Akshara - Playing Cupid
Chapter 23 - Abhimanyu - Date Night
Chapter 24 - Abhimanyu - Confession Time
Chapter 25 - Akshara - A New Day
Chapter 26 - Abhimanyu - Slow Realizations
Chapter 27 - Akshara - Breakfast in Bed
Chapter 28 - Abhimanyu - The Truth
Chapter 29 - Abhimanyu - Full Circle
Chapter 30 - Akshara - Deja Vu
Chapter 31 - Akshara - Heightened Senses
Chapter 32 - Abhimanyu - The Decision
Chapter 33 - Abhimanyu - Changed Man
Chapter 34 - Akshara - Airplanes
Chapter 35 - Abhimanyu - Day Off
Chapter 37 - Abhimanyu - Birthday Boy
Chapter 38 - Akshara - Ice Cream Topped with Raindrops
Chapter 39 - Akshara - In Sickness and in Health
Chapter 40 - Abhimanyu - Destination: Los Angeles
Chapter 41 - Akshara - Cocktail Hour
Chapter 42 - Abhimanyu - Old Flames
Chapter 43 - Akshara - Memories
Chapter 44 - Abhimanyu - The Goenkas
Chapter 45 - Abhimanyu - The Confrontation
Chapter 46 - Akshara - The Reunion
Chapter 47 - Akshara - The Proposal

Chapter 36 - Abhimanyu - Akshit Gadhvi

2.3K 164 21
Por Unspokenlove12

Warning: Parts of this chapter are 18+ and sexually graphic and descriptive.

<<<<<>>>>>

"Thank you so much Sir for coming in on such a short notice." Dr. Rohan, my co-attending informed me the moment I stepped onto the grounds of the Birla Hospital.

"No problem." I said out loud. "It's not like I had anything important to do." I muttered under my breath, still agitated by the fact it had been over 12 hours since I last saw Akshara.

"Did you say something?" Dr. Rohan questioned me.

"Where is Andrew?"

"He had to attend to another patient. But I was also there with him and Dr. Birla whilst attending to the client."

I shook my head, letting go off my frustration. "I said, where is the patient?"

"In your cabin. He refuses to come out of the cabin and he refuses to speak with the staff."

Now my annoyance with this faceless and nameless patient just escalated.

How could someone —a patient nonetheless —just come in and start dictating the hospital administration and staff about how things should be?

"Does he at least have a name?" I snapped at Rohan, pushing the elevator button roughly.

Rohan hesitated, trying to search for the right words to say before finally telling me, "Ak...Akshit Gadhvi. His name is Akshit Gadhvi."

I nodded my head just as I heard the elevator ding and I stepped inside. "Akshit Gadhvi," I repeated coming to a standstill facing Rohan as the elevator doors closed drawing a barrier between the two of us.

~*~

I stepped off the elevator and made headway towards my cabin, ready to tear down whomever this Akshit Gandhi was for the blatant disrespect he was showing my staff.

I was not normally the one to lose my cool on patients no matter how irritated or annoyed I became but disrespecting my colleagues and employees? That was a line I allowed no one to cross. Not even my senior doctors.

Requesting my consultation and demanding it were two different things.

I ripped open my cabin door with a hard pull, ready to give Mr. Gadhvi a piece of my mind only to be left shocked by what awaited me.

My feet dropped dead and my brain started to short-circuit —started to malfunction when I came across the shape of my cabin.

Bouquet upon bouquet of flowers. Lined up everywhere. The floor was lined with an assortment of pink, white and red rose petals on which laid bouquets of various sizes and shapes. Orchids, sunflowers, roses, lilies, each and every flower was present.

I walked over —no —I was pushed over to my desk unwillingly, in shock by my two feet. Even my desk was covered with flowers —and balloons. Tons of them, just flying around the room, laying on the floor, on my desk. Everywhere.

My eyes fell upon a card lying on my desk. I pushed away the balloons and flowers and bent down to read the card.

I was so immersed with the arrangement and in reading the card, that I didn't hear the door open and felt her presence around me until she came up behind me and her voice whispered in my ear like a light fall breeze —

"Happy birthday, Abhi."

With a jolt, I moved away from her and turned around to face her.

"Akshara?"

Her eyes sparkled with mischief and she let out a soft giggle witnessing my shocked face and jittery body.

My eyes roamed down her saree clad body to see she was wearing a sparkly saree with a plain satin blouse in my favourite colour —red. And she looked absolutely stunning. Especially with her hair in soft curls —as she had taught me they were called —curls were my favourite.

She was always beautiful, but she looked absolutely jaw-droppingly gorgeous dressed in a saree.

"Happy 32nd birthday, Abhi." She wished me again.

"You...here...but...how?!" I swayed my hand around the room, my brain still malfunctioning whilst trying to process my surroundings.

"It's your birthday. Where else would I be?"

"Reet...the fight?!" I asked, my throat clogging up trying to find the right words to say.

The soft sounds of Akshara's laughter rang in my ear line a fresh breeze. "Armaan and Reet are totally fine and happy. I had to lie to you so I could plan all this. Sorry, I hope you're not mad." She tugged on one ear, apologetically.

"No, no! This is so thoughtful of you! But why the hospital?" I questioned.

"Because this is the place where we first met." She answered, both of us wandering our eyes around the room.

"But I thought it was the restaurant?" Phoenix Bar & Grill.

"Yes. But officially it's here. Where I got to you know, you got to know me. And this —this place has been your home for so long. So it just of felt perfect you know." She explained, her eyes shining bright and a huge smile gracing her lips.

I had never been one to celebrate my birthday before but seeing the happiness and elation on Akshara's face, I was actually looking forward to see what she had planned.

As long as I had Akshara by my side, I didn't care about anything else.

"So...did you like my surprise?" She asked, closing the gap between us. She placed her hand on my chest, shyly toying with the buttons on my shirt.

"I loved it, baby." I answered, tilting her chin up with one hand whilst wrapping my other hand around her waist, holding her against me. "But I love you more." I say, taking her lips in for a gentle yet passionate kiss.

I pull back from the kiss just in time to hear her say "I love you too," before I crushed my lips back onto hers.

I heard the little hiss sound scrap the back of Akshara's throat as we both immersed ourselves into the kiss. Akshara restlessly wrapped her arms around my neck as my hands settle on her waist, saying hello to her bare flesh as I pushed her against my desk.

I push Akshara against the table as I pull away from the invigorating kiss, both of us in tethers, breathless.

"I need you." She whispered, desire emanating through her body.

"I need you too." I whispered back, aroused —wanting Akshara right this moment.

I press my lips against Akshara again, pushing my tongue against hers, letting our mouths jingle with each other as I pushed the balloons and flowers off the table frantically.

Unwilling to wait, I picked Akshara up by the waist and planted her on the desk, standing between her legs.

Akshara's hands frantically caressed my head, feeling every inch of my hair before moving around my body, sometimes digging her nails into my shoulders or sometimes resting them against my chest.

My hands rushed to find the hem of her saree's bottom before running my fingers up the length of her saree skirt, touching the wet spot on the center of her underwear.

Ready. She was ready for me.

Somehow, haphazardly, clumsily, running high on my desire for her, I managed to unbutton, unbuckle and unzip my trousers and move my underwear so it rested right below my butt.

I moved Akshara's underwear to the side, dipped my finger in her —one and then two —to see she was wet, before removing my two fingers and shoving myself into her with one single push.

"Abhi!" Akshara called out in need, wrapping her legs around me, as much as her saree would allow.

Full. I know she felt full. But once I knew she was relaxed, I began thrusting in and out of her, hard and fast, pushing her further up the desk with each hard push.

My one hand gripped her waist keeping her steady on the desk whilst the other hand moved to her breast, pulling one side of her blouse down so her creamy pale skin with the slightly darkened taunt nipple was visible.

I kept thrusting in and out of her, bringing her higher with each and every thrust as I felt her lift her back up from the desk. I leaned down and placed my mouth around her breast, biting onto her nipple before flicking it around with my tongue, suckling in it.

Ecstasy.

I felt both mine and Akshara's release building. I stopped licking her nipple and began tweaking it with my fingers as I looked down upon Akshara's face, our eyes interlocking. I stared at her as I felt her legs tightening around my waist as they shook rapidly.

Akshara's release came upon her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head just as she closed them. I pushed in thrice more just before I spilled myself in her.

Breathless, exhausted and on a high on Akshara, I crashed onto her chest, my cheek resting on her bare breast.

It was messy, it was quick, but it was us.

"Ask me again." She whispered in my ear.

I push away from her chest and look down straight into her eyes.

"What?" I ask her, breathless.

"What you asked me before —this morning. Ask me again." She whined.

And that's when my heart picked up speed, and my palms started to itch in anticipation. My eyes softened in hope as I watched the corners of Akshara's mouth turn up into a shy teasing smile.

"Akshara...will you move in with me?" My voice was barely above a hushed whisper.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

My heart was beating loudly in anticipation —hopefully for her acceptance —even though I already knew her answer.

Akshara bit her bottom left lip with mischief sparkling in her eyes. She caressed the side of my face, our eyes interlocking as I leaned into her hand.

"Yes. The answer was always going to be yes."

I feel my eyes soften and start to moisten as I looked down upon the angel in front of me. Happy. Only she knew how to make my truly happy.

I felt myself harden and ready to go for round two just when I heard a knock on my door. I look down at her to see her cover her face woke her hands and laugh in embarrassment.

"We have a staff party planned for you in the cafeteria. They must all be waiting." She explained.

"Oh. Let's go then! What're we waiting for?" I respond enthusiastically.

But to be honest, I was more looking forward to the party ending and me taking Akshara home to continue from where we left off.

Quickly, I pulled out of Akshara pushed her underwear back over to cover her and helped her sit up.

"Don't clean up. I like knowing you have me inside you. And running down your legs."

Akshara gave me a shy smile, "Okay."

I quickly tucked myself into my trousers and fixed myself up before turning back to her. "How do I look?"

"Perfect." She responded dreamily, smoothening the wrinkles in my shirt and running her hand through my hair.

"How do I look?" She asks me.

"Just like you have been ravished by your boss in his cabin." I answered cheekily.

"Abhi! I'm being serious!" She exclaimed, making me chuckle.

"You look beautiful."

Akshara's cheeks reddened, "Thanks."

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Yes, Birthday Boy, ready." She asked me, interlocking our arms together just as I opened and closed my cabin door behind me.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you all liked this chapter. Please do let me know how it was. Thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.9K 1.9K 20
Just a random thought, penned up! What if akshu would have been straight-forward , and wouldn't have liked Abhimanyu,at their first 'Annoying' meet...
293K 22.4K 81
Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playboy ways are posing a problem for him. He...
70.4K 5.6K 41
Sometimes life forces you to take routes you never had planned. Returning back to Mumbai after eight years, Abhimanyu knew he had left a lot behind...
183K 8.7K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka