𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 || 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀...

slumpeddp द्वारा

one girl with a drugie mom and daddy issues, and one 'gangster' boy who will put up with her problems, as he... अधिक

cast
RIDE HOME
MEET AGAIN
TROY
'YOURE NAMES ASHTRAY?'
MOUSE
'WHAT YOU GON DO WITH HER?'
'WHATS YOUR NUMBER?'
'OPEN THE DOOR'
CARNIVAL
FOOD
'SLEEPOVER!"
'IF YOU WANT IT TO BE'
LEAVE
LEAVE ll
STAYING WITH ME
HALLOWEEN PARTY
'I'LL BE AT HER HOUSE.'
ARGUMENT
GOTCHU ALWAYS
ABANDONED HOUSE
NATE JACOBS
WINTER FORMAL
NEW YEARS PARTY
REASON
CAL
CATALINA
'YOU NEEDA STAY SOBER.'
JEALOUS
'LEXIS PLAY?'
TALK IN THE GYM
SECRET CRUSH
CAL II
APOLAGY AND MOVIE
WORRY ABOUT YOU OWN SHIT
HANGOUT
COLLEGE PARTY
SIXTEEN
LETTER
CHANGE
TATTOO
LEXIS PLAY
LOVE
euphoria ff

MEETING MOM

7.2K 93 27
slumpeddp द्वारा

Lianis phone rung loudly next to her, making her let out a loud dramatic sigh, but she picked it up and looked at who was calling her anyway. her eyes squinted due to the bright screen, but she unlocked her phone and answered ashtrays facetime call, moving her phone so it wouldn't directly show her face.

"yoo." he dragged slightly, liani watching him blow smoke out of his mouth. "what you doing right now?" he asked.

she sighed, "laying down."

ashtray heard her shakey, raspy voice and furrowed his eyebrows, "you ight?"

she moved her phone slightly as she sniffled and wiped her nose, letting ashtray see a glimpse of her face. she looked tired, and under her eyes was a bit of smeared mascara, meaning she had been crying. "no." she answered truthfully, but let out a little chuckle to let him know she was playing.

"what's wrong?" he asked, sitting up more.

"im sick." she told him.

for the past two days liani had been coughing and feeling a little sick, but today her head had been pounding and she had been feeling nauseous. she tried to sleep it off but because of her migraine, she couldn't sleep. she thought she had the flu or something, since she had multiple symptoms for it. she had cried because of her headache, she may be being a little dramatic, but liani hated being sick, and especially hated feeling nauseous.

ashtray nodded, "you want me to come over?"

liani nodded her head through the screen, now showing her face. he nodded back, as she watched him stand up, put things in his pocket and then walk to to fez to tell him what he was doing, before walking out the front door. ashtray told her he'd be there soon, and hung up.

she laid her phone back down next to her, throwing her head back as she sighed due to her stomach hurting and her trying to not think about the nauseous feeling she had.

before too long, she heard the front door open and close and then footsteps coming up to the stairs, before her room door opened and she saw ashtray.

she gave him a sarcastic smile, while he rolled his eyes with a small laugh and walked over to her. he took his phone out of his pocket, throwing it down on the bed before going and sitting on the side of her.

ashtray asked her what was wrong with her, what was hurting, basically. she told him how she had been feeling the past two days, and how she felt in that moment.

"yo ass got the flu?" his face cringed, making her laugh. "i think so, actually."

he knew coming over and being with her would result in him, most likely, also being sick. but he didn't want liani to be alone when she was feeling the way she was.

ashtray laid down, playing with her hair gently as he told her about how faye had been staying with them since new years, and how he hated it. liani let him know that he could just stay with her, if he wanted. but ashtray felt it was best if he was with fezco, and liani understood.

hours had passed, liani felt better after eating and had just taken some nyquil and would probably be falling asleep soon. ashtray had already fallen asleep, while watching love don't cost a thing.

liani turned her phone off before sitting it next to her, turning over and getting comfortable. she closed her eyes and was ready to go to sleep, but her eyes shot open when she heard her front door open.

she knew her best friend, juliet, would sometimes come over and would walk in her house without a knock but she almost never came without telling liani she was first. so it was obvious her mother had came back home.

liani was afraid of her mom, even after the things she had did to her. she was only afraid now that she would do something to her while ashtray was here. she was scared of the outcome. and she knew she'd be embarrassed of ashtray saw anything happen, or her mother drunk, because her mom wasn't a good drunk.

the tired feeling she had was no more, she was only
now, praying her mom wouldn't walk upstairs. liani looked over to ashtray who was still sound asleep, and peaceful. she slowly sat up, trying to be as quiet as she could since ashtray was a light sleeper. she stood, glancing at ashtray as she made her way over to her room door and then out of her room.

she walked slowly, not exactly wanting to face her mother again. she glanced down stairs, not seeing her mom on the couch she walked down the stairs.

"liani."

liani looked up, seeing her mom leaned over on the kitchen counter, but raised up as liani was now standing at the bottom of the stair case.

this felt like a dramatic scene in a movie to liani, which made her roll her eyes. "why are you here?"

her mom scoffed, "i live here."

liani laughed, leaning against the wall near the front door. "not really."

her mom, for once, wasn't drunk. but she wasn't sober. she had taken some pills earlier in the day, before making her way home. her mother remembered what she had done to liani, to say the least she felt bad, she had intentions of coming home and apologizing to her, it was now she would see if that would actually happen.

"i came to apologize, liani."

liani looked back over at her mom, her eyes widened slightly. she didn't know how to respond, what she should say. "apologize for putting your hands on me?"

her mom began to say a remark back, but ran her tongue over her teeth and walked closer to her. "if you want to put it that way, sure."

liani scoffed, again. "no apology is gonna make me forgive you for that." she told her honestly.

her mom sighed, "i didn't mean to, okay? you just—"

"i what? i told you what i felt and you chocked me, how did you not mean to?" liani cut her off.

lianis mom was now stood in front of her, even if she wasn't drunk at the moment, she reeked of alcohol. "look, liani, im sorry, okay?"

"okay. that doesn't change anything." liani shrugged, she moved to try to walk up the stairs, but her mother reached up and grabbed onto her reached more harshly than she meant to, making liani quickly turn to her and grab onto her moms wrist, as well.

"yo, let go off her."

liani and her mother both turned turned, lianis heart dropping a little as she knew this is how ashtray and her mom are going to meet.

"who's this?" her mom furrowed her eyebrows, looking back at liani and slowly letting go of her wrist.

"my boyfriend." liani answered, letting go of her mom and taking a step back.

liani watched ashtray walk down the stairs and stand next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist protectively.

the awkward feeling in the room was making liani cringe. "good talk." she nodded at her mom sarcastically, gripping onto ashtrays shirt and forcing him to walk forward.

"what's your name, kid?" her mom asked ashtray.

liani sighed, throwing her head back. "let's skip the whole 'mom meets boyfriend' thing, okay?"

her mom rolled her eyes, looking back at ashtray. he glanced at liani, before scoffing. "yeah, i'm not telling you shit."

liani slightly gripped onto ashtrays shirt tighter, biting her lip out of nervousness. "okay..." she whispered to herself.

"you put your hands on liani again and—" ashtray began, but liani cleared her throat dramatically, cutting them off.

"okay!" she clapped her hands, nodding at her mom and then pushing ashtray up the stairs, mumbling things to both herself and him as she went up the stairs.

"why would you not wake me up before you went down there?" ashtray asked her once they reached her room and she closed her door.

"i was trying to skip you two meeting each other." liani chuckled, answering truthfully.

"why is she here?" he asked, as she laid back down on her bed. "i asked the same thing."

AUTHORS NOTES:

writers block is kicking my ass

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

missed calls | fezco yunggoldcocaina द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

401K 7.1K 30
ryder dealt with loneliness & pain until she was introduced to fezco. he needed her & she wanted him, but nothing is ever as easy as it seems.
477K 6K 122
ashtray and Vienna 🙏 don't read if you dont like books that take a little longer to get into things.
89.4K 871 12
Elizabeth Howard had some troubles with dating Nate Jacob, she's a sixteen year old girl with attachment issues. She got attached to him, even though...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...