Little Things

dwtsslut द्वारा

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... अधिक

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

042

197 8 8
dwtsslut द्वारा

For weeks, Nick had constantly visited my house with Kai. Bringing gifts for me all the time and sometimes even get one for Kai.

He'd bring us dinner, invite us to lunches and pay for it, and would even take us shopping. Kai loved it, but I knew he was doing it all for me.

"Daph, doorbell" Kai yells out from their room.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it" I went down the stairs and opened the door to Nick. How shocking, as if he doesn't come visit everyday.

"Okay, I know my gifts have been a little overboard-"

"Nick, you got me a new Louis Vuitton jacket knowing damn well we're in Florida and it's fucking hot here" I sighed, looking at the boy holding something behind his back. "Look I love all the gifts, but-"

"I got you a kitten!" He reveals behind him a tiny orange cat that looked like it was born just within the week. "It's yours and Kai's now!"

"KITTY" I snatched it from his hand and skipped my way into the living room while holding the kitten above my face "You're so fucking cute- I just wanna- Wait what's its name?"

"She's a she and she has no name yet because she's newly born like this week and my sister said that I could have one. I already have Patches and Peaches so I decided to give this one to you!"

"I WANNA NAME HER AUTUMN" I yell out, staring at the kitten. I've never owned a pet before other than that stray cat that I would constantly leave food out for when I was 9.

"Okay, chill. I'm scared you're gonna love her so much that you're gonna eat her"

"No you're scared I'll love her so much that I'll love her more than you" That was a bit uncalled for but the cat was so god damn cute I couldn't even think of anything other than the fact that I own a cat now.

"You little bitch, give me the cat back. It's gonna become Patches's sister"

"FUCK OFF, AUTUMN IS MINE" I don't know why I raised the cat high as if he couldn't reach it. My arms barely went past his head.

"You're actually adorable" He easily grabbed the cat back from me and started stroking her head slowly. "You know, being completely honest, I never got over you"

"Jeez what a shocker from someone who is trying to win me back since the first day I arrived in Florida"

"I mean I've been acting like shit around you but I still see you as my best friend and someone I adore a lot. Please don't tell Clay I called you my best friend, you're just the prettiest one"

I was so surprised at how quick Nick folded. I knew it was going to happen but it seemed so quick. Not that I hated it, but damn give me time to even furnish the house.

"You don't think you're going too quick?"

"Fuck, I'm doing it again aren't I? I'm sorry"

"No, don't apologize. What you're doing is really sweet and stuff. I just have a lot of things to do before I prioritize dating, you know? Like settling down in Florida and furnishing the house. I'll get there eventually" The situation I was in was quite similar to the reason we stopped talking in the first place. The only difference was that I knew how to handle it properly and I wasn't in a constant state of worry.

"I'll go slower, can I take you out to dinner tonight?"

"You buy us dinner every night anyways and have it with me and Kai. But yes, I'll have dinner with you tonight" I agreed. Although I was smiling on the outside, my insides were screaming with panic. I haven't been on a date in so long and my last one was also with Nick.

"Cool, I'll pick you up in 4 hours and wear something nice. We're going to a club"

"You plan on winning my love back by taking me out drinking? That's my everyday life without you already. Take me out to some expensive restaurant and I'll prolly fuck you by the end of the night" We both laughed it off as a joke, but I was so deprived of sex that I sometimes really just wanted to find a one night stand.

"I'll make sure to get you a fillet mignon then" He continued the joking, playfully hitting me with the back of his hand "Anyways I just came to drop off the cat. Alex has a party on Friday if you want to come, I'll pick you up and bring you to his place"

"Oh yeah definitely, I could go with Kai so I won't be alone if you want to hang out with your friends" I grabbed Autumn back from him and she slowly starts sleeping in the palm of my hand. That's how small she was. "Anyways, I'll see you tonight! Also seriously, what do I wear? where are we going?"

"Going somewhere with alcohol that's for sure. Probably a restaurant that can pass as a bar or something. I'll see you later" I definitely wasn't expecting it, but I felt him kiss my head before leaving the house.

I swear, I was so madly in love with this man. I could deny it all the time but everyone knows it's true.

As soon as the door closed, I held onto Autumn much more carefully as I ran up the stairs and straight into Kai's room. I should really learn how to knock because Kai could quite literally be changing and I just barged into the room. But who cares, I have a cat and a date.

"KAI! HE ASKED ME OUT"

"ANDREW GARFIELD ASKED YOU OUT??"

"GOD I WISH BUT NICK DID! AND HE GAVE ME A CAT THAT I NAMED AUTUMN BECAUSE SHE'S ORANGE" I sat next to Kai on their bed and they cooed at the sight of the cat. "She's adorable and mine and adorable and mine"

"Good thing sugar daddy Nick wasn't here when you said that, he'd be crying his eyes out because you don't call him yours" Kai jokes, dropping down onto their bed. "So what's for dinner later? I want food"

"You're on your own. Nick's taking me out to dinner tonight at some bar or restaurant. I wanna dress up as a slut while Im still not with him" I love taking advantage of the fact I wasn't in an official relationship as of the moment.

"No, no, start of like this. Wear your normal clothes, which is like a crop top, jacket, and shorts anyways, then if he's nice to you then slowly cover up as a sign you're leaning into a relationship. If he hurts you, whorify yourself slowly until you're basically naked going outside as a sign that you're a free single woman. That way, he'd give you his attention if he really wants you!"

"Kai, what the actual fuck" I don't even know how Kai ended up coming up with that but it's not a bad idea. "Knowing Nick, the more I reveal, the hornier he gets. We'll just end up fucking at the end of the day"

"Just say no, if he doesn't stop then you really have to let him go this time"

"No but the thing is I want it also so I know I'll end up saying yes" I bit my thumb while hiding a smile I was trying to hide as Kai stares at me with a blank stare. "Hey, not everyone is asexual"

"I know but I don't need to know you want to have sex with him unironically"

"Kai, who the fuck has sex with someone ironically?" Sometimes I question how Kai managed to live in an asian household, get such high grades in school, and still manage to give the most stupid sentences ever.

"Someone who wants to have sex with people as a joke, I don't know. Anyways, date, when's he picking you up? I know you can't drive and I'm not letting you use my car"

"He's picking me up by 6 pm so that's 4 hours to get ready. I'll go take a shower, watch Autumn for me" I handed them the kitten and they immediately took it with open arms.

"This is our child now"

"Okay whatever, I need to get ready" I exit the room and enter mine. I had no idea what to wear and just hoped it would come to me as I was doing things.

I first took a shower, which lasted about an hour considering the fact I was watching tiktoks the entire time, and simply wore a towel for the next 30 minutes while going through my tens of clothes.

"Fuck this" I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Nick to ask him what outfit to wear. I don't know what to wear in a bar. I'm always there to find someone to go out with but I didn't know what to wear now that I actually was going out with someone. "Fuck face, what the hell are we wearing?"

"Looking at you, it looks like you're not wearing anything"

"Shut up, I'm dying. What are we gonna wear?"

"Dude the dates in 3 hours still.. Also I'm wearing a button up if that helps you decide what you're going to wear"

"Okay so something that will give us the possibility of sex at the end of the night.. Got it. Thank you for the help Nick. I'll go get dressed now"

"Wait what the hell did you just sa-" I end the call before another word was said and continued going through my closet.

I grabbed the simplest white tank top I could find and a low waist denim bell bottoms. I covered it up with a black cropped jacket and added some necklaces on top. Probably isn't suitable for a bar, but I loved it.

I went over to Kai's room to ask them about it. They took one look at the outfit and before I was even able to speak, they cut me off.

"No, too aesthetically pleasing for a bar. Try a silk spaghetti strap dress with a fur coat or something"

"Bitch, I could never afford anything like that" I thrifted 90% of my clothes because I simply couldn't even afford rent half the time. I don't know about others, but I never saw those silk spaghetti strap dresses or fur coats Kai mentioned in the thrift shops I go to.

"Borrow mine but return it by the end of the night" Kai carefully places Autumn on their bed and made their way to the closet. They pull out the exact dress description they had mentioned along with a matching black cropped fur coat. "Wanna wear the coat or just the dress?"

"Why do I need to wear this? We're gonna be drinking and some men might think I'm a prostitute or something"

"Nick's got you covered! Oh yeah, don't wear the coat so if you get cold, he'll hand you his jacket or something" They put the coat back but continued to insist on the dress that I was definitely not gonna wear.

"Okay.." I placed the dress on their bed and went through their closet. "You're closet is so unorganized"

"Easy for you to say, Nick was the one to organize your closet because he's so in love with you" They scoff, rolling their eyes at me. "Pick an outfit that screams 'Make it official dumb bitch' and if you're gonna have sex, do it at his place"

"There's a chance but like 80% chance of him just bringing me home. Furthest we'd probably go is a kiss and that's it"

I went through Kai's very difficult and unarranged closet and saw a silk black top that was similar to the dress they wanted me to wear and I immediately thought of what pair of jeans to wear.

"This is good. I have the perfect pair of jeans to go with this" I grabbed the top and ran as fast as I could to my room.

"Not even a thank you? 'thank you Kai for giving me a chance of sex tonight?' thank you?"

"FUCK OFF KAI" I went through my loads of pants until I found it. "Perfect"

I put the outfit on and check myself out in the mirror. I loved it lots and I knew he would too. Not that I care about his opinion.. I do but it won't stop me from wearing what I wanted.. Honestly come to think of it, I'd probably never wear this again if he told me not to.

Going onto the hair, I spent around 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do with it and another 10 minutes trying to style it. I just straightened it so I don't know why I took so long doing so. But with the straight hair, I wasn't fond of what it looked like with the outfit.

I tried putting on multiple hairstyles like loose ponytails, half ponytail, pigtails which to this hour I'm not sure why I tried, and a bunch more. I felt tired of trying to style my hair so I just grabbed a clip and put my hair up in whatever you call those messy clip on hairstyles.

Onto my make up, I did my usual style since I didn't think I'd look good with any other style and plus it wasn't the right time to experiment with looks as of the moment especially since I'm going on probably the night that would determine whether I stay with him or never see him again for real.

I spent so much longer than I thought I would. I had 4 hours to prepare and somehow am left with 30 minutes of free time. Was it the outfit picking that took so long? Or the make up? Maybe even the fact that I kept changing my hair. So yeah, it was a good thing I got ready 4 hours before we even had to go.

-

Nick 🐼

ik it's early but i finished
quickly so are u ready
or should i pick you
up at 6?

i just finished getting ready
so it's up to you

i started getting ready
30 minutes ago and
finished like 10 mins
ago

meanwhile you started
getting ready the moment
i left your place 4 hours ago
and somehow finished
after me

nvm im changing into a
hoodie and boxers

good luck on your solo
date

NO WAIT IM SORRY

DONT LEAVE ME

PICK ME UP DICKHEAD

FUCK YOU DAVIS

I BET YOU WANT THAT

STOP BEING HORNY

you made me horny

WHAT??

I MEANT YOU USED TO DO
THIS SHIT AND I COPIED
YOUR PERSONALITY
TRAIT

word if properly next time
nimrod

i'm gonna pick you up now
because it's a 20 minute
drive to your place

i hope u die in a car crash

kys

die

-

Sometimes I can't believe I like this guy

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

24K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
2.6M 85.3K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
111K 1.2K 32
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅..." ⚠️THERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUT⚠️ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...
250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021