My gift (Season 1/ Andre Harr...

By kamariee20094009

Avyanna Mendoza is a girl who goes to Hollywood Arts to perform her dream but ended up falling in love? But e... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Sunday best
Chapter 3: My other sibling
Chapter 4: stage fighting
Chapter 5: Beck's big break
Chapter 6: Tori the zombie
Chapter 7: Love shack
Chapter 8: Jade dump beck
Chapter 9: Robrazzii
Chapter 10: Robrazzii 2
Chapter 11: Clinge
Chapter 12: The diddly-Bops
Chapter 13: Cat's new boyfriend
Chapter 14: Date night
Chapter 15:Survival of the hottest
Chapter 16:Wi-fi in the sky
Chapter 16: Freak the freak out:Part one
Chapter 17: Freak the freak out: Part two
Chapter 18: An breakup
♡'・ᴗ・'♡Please read♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Season 2
(Season 2 )Chapter 1: Beggin on your knees
Chapter 2: Avy falls for Tori
Chapter 3: Ice cream for kesha
Chapter 4: Why so clingy?l

Chapter 2: Pilot

2.2K 27 1
By kamariee20094009

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I already enrolled Jazie in a school. So that was done and I didn't have to do that today. I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I walked  over to my closet with the towel wrapped around me. Andre walked in right when I took off my towel.

"Ahh, get out!" I yelled and he got out, closing the door behind him. I quickly put on some clothes.

I walked out the room and Andre looked at me and smirked while licking his bottom lip. "Stop." I said firmly. I always like Andre. He was really sweet to me when I first got to Hollywood Arts. He drove us to Trina's house. I was helping Andre do a musical for a project.

Andre and I walked to the door of Trina's house. I rang the doorbell. "This isn't going to end right?' I asked." Nope. We have 6 days of pain and suffering." Andre said. Trina answered the door. "Come in." Trina said, annoyed. "Thanks." Andre said, giving her a weird look. Trina closed the door as we walked in. "Tori, This is Andrew and Arianna." Trina said. " My name is Avyanna." "I'm Andre." "Hey."  Tori said.

"You go to Hollywood Arts, too?" Andre asked the brunette girl. "Oh, no, I'm not a performer. Just my sister." Tori said, pointing to her sister. 'Clearly she dont know what talent is.' I thought. "Yep. I got the talent, and she's got really strong teeth." Trina said, holding her sister's cheek bones. Andre smiled."You know, she's never had one cavity?"

"I don't like to brag about it." "Really no one cares." I said "Oh, nice piano." Andre said, changing the subject. He walked over to the piano and started playing it. I smiled. "You're amazing." I whispered. "Oh, My God, You're fantastic." Tori said. She sat down next to him putting her hair behind her ear. "He's okay." Trina said, annoyed. Andre picked up Tori's hand and smelt it. "Fish mold." Tori said. I moved from next to her as Andre dropped her hand on the piano.

The past 5 days have been like a pain in my ass. Tori flirting with Andre, Trina's bad singing, trying to find the right lyrics. "No Grandma, Listen!" Andre yelled. We were outside on the patio. Andre was talking to his grandma as Tori exited the house with drinks. She passed me one and then Andre. The drink was just lemonade. "There's no way you can drown at my school. Look I gotta... I gotta..." He couldn't talk because his grandma was yelling. "I'll call you later!"  He yelled. He hung up the phone. "Your Grandmother's coming to the big showcase?" "Yeah, it's gonna be the first time she's left the house in six years?" Andre explained.

"Why?" "Because woman's afraid of everything ; people, Umbrellas, rabbis, bikinis, and eating pancakes." "So if she saw a rabbi in a bikini eating pancakes..." "The woman would burst into flames." I chuckled. "First time I've seen her laugh these past days. She rarely talks." Tori said. I glared at her. "She talks but not to people she doesn't have a good feeling about." Andre said, looking at me. They really gonna talk about me like I'm not here.

"You guys, come on!" Trina yelled. "Back to rehearsal." Tori said going inside. "Let's go." Andre said. They walked inside. But Andre held the door open for me. "You first Gorgeous." I smiled. "So? What do you think?" Trina asked. She was wearing a horrible blue and white dress. I rolled my eyes.

"You look absolutely horrible. Do you really need to wear that to rehearse?" I asked. "A performer needs to feel the part to be the part." Trina said, tapping my nose. I bit her finger. "Oww!" She whined. "I thought we talked about you not tapping people's noses anymore." Tori said. Trina laughed. "Okay, we got the comedy stuff down, So let's start with my song." "And by "your song" I'm guessing you mean the song Andre wrote?" I asked. "No one cares who wrote the song." Andre looked down. "Well, hopefully no one cares who sings it either." I said. "Why are you being so mean?" " Because you're taking all the credit." I said. Trina rolled her eyes. "Now.. take it from "When I make it shine." Andre started playing the piano.

Trina
When I make it shine

Trina sings off-key. "Stop, stop." I said, hitting my leg. I tend to hit things when I'm mad or flustered. "Well?" Trina asked. "Do you have any aspirin?" Andre asked. Tori quickly pulled out a bottle of pills and gave it to Andre. This isn't going to end great.

*Time skip*

I sat down with my siblings as the boys on the stage started dancing. "You know, It's not that bad." Adian said. "I have to go." I said. I'm a backup dancer. When I went backstage everyone was surrounding Trina. "Trina." Her mom yelled. "What happened?"  Her dad asked. "Un Thong eth an vng." Trina said. "Omg it's huge." Tori said. I burst into laughter once I saw Trina's tongue. If Jade was here to see this. Jade is my best friend forever. We have been friends ever since we were 2 years old. "Umbah-ee oo thumpthin." Trina said. "Does anyone know what happened?" "The Chinese herb gargle." Tori said. "What are you talking about?" I asked in between chuckles.

"She found this website that shows you how to make a special Chinese Herb Gargle that's supposed to help you sing better." Tori explained. "Not even a website can help her." Andre looked at me. I rolled my eyes and then stopped laughing. "Well, she must have had an allergic reaction  to it." "Ah outh eels google." Trina said. "We'll she be okay?" "Well her tongue is obviously engorge and...it's throbbing erratically." "Throbbing erratically?" I laughed again as Trina tried to repeat it.

"Anyway she'll be able to perform today?" "Of course not." Trina grabbed the lady and started talking. "Stop talking! Your tongue could burst." I looked at Trina. I walked off to get change and stop laughing.  As I was in the changing room. I could hear Tori complaining. I finally put on the too short dress and walked out. "Tori, stop complaining your dress isn't half as short as mine." I said, pulling the dress a little bit farther down. Tori and Andre both were just staring at me.

"Hey. My eyes." I said. Tori looked into my eyes. But Andre didn't. "Anyone else hot in here?" Andre asked. I blushed but quickly hid it. "I'm out." I said. I walked out of the dressing room. I walked with the other dancers.

Tori
Here i am
Once again
Feeling lost but
Not and then
I breathe it in and let it go
But you don't know where you are now

The beat started to speed up

Or what i will come to
If only somebody could
Hear

The boy dancers went out.

When you figure out how
You're lost in
The moment you disappear

I have to admit her voice was amazing.

You don't have to be afraid
To put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade
You're be the main
Attraction
Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When it turns out
Right

I then went onto the stage to perform.

Tori
'Cause you know that if you
Live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be
Everybody's fascination
In my victory
Just remember me
When i make it shine

I stood by Tori doing the choreography that I made. It turned out pretty good. Better than I imagined it going if Trina was the Singer. Tori enjoyed it too.

Tori
You don't have to be
Afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade
You'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When it turns out right
'Cause you know that if you live
In your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's
Fascination
In my victory
Just remember me
When I make it shine

Everyone clapped at the end of the song. "Good Job Tori." I said. She screamed and hugged me. "Okay, I don't do hugs." I said. She got off of me and Andre walked over. They hugged as the curtains closed. "OH, My god, sweetie!" "That was incredible!" "Excuse me." The principal said, walking over to Tori. "Who are you?" "I'm Tori Vega. Who are you?"  "This is Mr. Eichner. Our principal." I explained to Tori." "You don't go to school here?" "No, I just..." "Do you want to?" The principal asked, interrupting Tori as she tried to explain why she was on the stage. "Me?" "Mm-hmm."

"Well, should I?" Everyone agreed. "But the kids who go here are crazy talented." "Yeah, so are you." I said. 'Did I just say that?' I asked myself. I'm not the one to really give out compliments. "But what if I'm not good enough?" Everyone started arguing with her. Andre looked at me. We both walked off. "Hey." Sinjin said. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him out the way. I flipped the switch to open the curtains. When the curtains were fully opened everyone went silent. "Hey!" Andre yelled.

"Hey, Andre!" His grandmother yelled. I held back laughter. "This girl doesn't know if she's good enough to go to school here." Andre said. "What do you people think?" I asked. The audience cheered and applauded. "I take that as a yes." I said. "Okay?" "Okay!" Tori hugged Andre. "Finally I can leave." I said. I walked backstage and grabbed my things. I went to the girls locker room and put on my normal clothes. It felt so great to get out of that short dress. As I walked out of the girls locker room I ran into a hard chest. " Oh, sorry, sis. I didn't see you there." Adian said. "Uhh, Just take me home." I said.

As we walked out I saw Andre and Tori talking. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I need to hurry up and tell him how I feel. Before it's too late.

*The next day*

Jade and I were walking in class after getting coffee. When we walked into the classroom, we saw Tori rubbing Beck. Jade's boyfriend. "Dude, why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" Jade asked. "I just... I spilled coffee on...." Tori stuttered. "Get away from him." I said. "You guys relax." Beck said. He went to kiss Jade. "Oh, my god, there's a huge fire!" Sikowitz yelled. Everyone panicked. I just sat down. "Kidding, Kidding. Just wanted to get your blood pumping, Which I did..Ha!" "All right!" Sikowitz said, as he closed the door.

"Now let's get started... rumps in chairs." Andre came to sit next to me. "He's our teacher?" Tori asked, sitting down next to Andre. I nodded. "Okay, first, I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori. And I'd like to thank Tori for her generous gift of $2 which she handed me outside this morning.  Not necessary, but much appreciated." Sikowitz said, waving the 2 dollars in our  face.

" Why'd you give him $2?" Andre asked. " I thought he was homeless." "Now, today we're going to continue our study in group improv. Tori, I assume you're familiar with improv?" "No." "Okay, crash course. Improv...Acting without a script, which means the actors must  make up their own action and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood?" Tori raised her hand. "Excellent!" Sikowitz said, ignoring her. "Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Choose your actor." Jade walked on to the little stage built in the classroom. "Cat, Apollo, Beck, and...Tori." Jade smirked. "Okay. Let's get 'em a place." "Home." Robbie yelled. "Home." Sikowitz repeated. He wrote it down on the board. "OOh, real creative." Rex said. "You be quiet." Rex hit Robbie. "Ow." "And now we need a situation." "Big news." Andre said. "Andre, nobody wants to see big nudes." I looked at Sikowitz with a weird expression. "News." Andre corrected. "Ah, well, that's different. Big news."

"Uh, Why don't you go wait in the hall?" Jade asked Tori. "Uh, okay." Tori said walking out of the room. She doesn't know what's about  to happen to her. "Okay, at home, big news...and action." "Hey, Babe, how was work today?" "Ah, I got fired." "Oh." "Again?" "It's okay. I have great news that'll cheer up this whole family." "What is it?" "Tell us!" " I went to the animal shelter and got us... a dog." Jade grabbed Tori and brought her in and on the stage. "Uh, yep. I'm the new family dog. Woof."

"Sikowitz, will you please tell this amateur that dogs can't talk, and that they don't walk on two legs?" Jade asked Sikowitz. Sikowitz stopped listening to drink milk out of his coconut. "Sikowitz!" I yelled, grabbing his attention. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was sucking the milk out of this coconut. But it's true, Tori, if you're going to play a dog, Be a dog." Sikowitz said. Tori dropped down onto her hands and knees. "Woof." "And action." "Uh, I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog." Cat and Apollo ran to Tori and rubbed her back and hair. " Uh-oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." Jade said. "Uh, woof?" "Eww!" "Gross!" Cat and Apollo yelled.

"Oh, it's okay. I read on the internet that coffee works great to get rid of fur bugs." Jade walked over to a boy and grabbed his coffee. 'She's not going to do it is she?' I asked myself. "Maybe you shouldn't, um..." "Jade." I said, not believing she's going to do it. Jade poured the coffee all over Tori. I smirked. "What's the prob, Dog?" Jade asked. Tori ran out of the classroom. Andre looked at me and we both ran after her. "You need to get your friend checked." Andre said.

"And you need to teach yours not to try and steal people's boyfriends." I said. "Hey, whatcha doin'? Andre asked. "Calling my mom to tell her I wanna go back to my old school.." Tori said. "Why?" " Because I don't like having black coffee in my hair." "Then I'll get you some cream and sugar. Everything will be chill." Andre said. That shouldn't have been as attractive as it was.

"Hey, mom, I need you to..." "Mm-mm, No." I said. I grabbed Tori's phone. "Gimme back my mom!" Tori yelled. "You're gonna quit this school on your first day, just because of one mean girl?" Andre asked. I put Tori's phone in my back pocket. "It's not just her!" "It's just... I don't fit in here with... all this." "C'mon, this place isn't that different from other schools." I said. "Oh, yeah, like regular schools have improv classes with barefoot teachers and nerds with puppets and bipolar cats and mean girls who make you bark like a dog?" I laughed. "Uh, you guys..." Robbie said, walking up to us.

"Sikowitz wants you both back in class." Rex said. "He asked me to tell them!" "See, this doesn't happen at my old school." "Will you guys be cool?" I asked them. "Him? Be Cool?" Rex asked. I laughed evilly with Rex. "You're a demon!" Robbie yelled. Cat came running in. "You guys. Sikowitz really wants everybody back in class." "And you really wanted a date to the prom last year, but you didn't get one, did ya?" Rex asked. I laughed. "Rex!" "Tell your puppet to quit being mean to me!" Cat yelled. "Don't call him a puppet! That's an offensive term!" "Yeah, this school is pretty normal." Tori said. "Just please go back to class and tell Sikowitz we'll be there in a minute?"

"You better hurry." Cat said. "Yeah." Rex said. "I was going to say Yeah!" Robbie complained. "Just keep it to yourself, I don't want to hear it." "Okay, this school's not normal." "Really." Tori said sarcastically. "You're not normal either. I've seen what you can do on stage. You're special. You're fantastic. You belong at this school." I said. We started to walk off. Bur Andre stopped. "Normal's boring." Andre said. We continued walking. "What you said to Tori was really nice. Are you starting to like her?" "Oh no. It's called acting, Baby. "I said. "What did you just call me?" Andre asked. "Baby?" I said with confusion. He smirked.

*That night*

"Jade, you shouldn't have done that to Tori." I said. "She deserves it. She was rubbing on my boyfriend." "She was trying to help." "You saw the way she looked at him?" Jade asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Anyway's, what's going on with you and Andre." Jade asked. "Nothing." "He kept looking at you." "Well, I might have called him baby." I said. "What?" Jade asked. " I didn't mean to." I said. Jade chuckled. "Hold on, Tori's calling." I said. "Why is she calling you?" "I don't know." I said. I answered the phone with Jade. "What's good, Tori." "I just wanted to talk to you about the Andre situation." Tori said.

"What about it?" I asked. "I know you like him." Tori said. "Who, me?" I asked."Yes you." Tori said. "Okay, what about it?" "I can help you." "I don't need your help." I said. "Sure you do." Tori said. "Let's not talk about it." I said. "No wait.." Tori said. "Bye." I said hanging up.

*Time skip*
*dream started*

I was taking a shower when I heard someone knock on the bathroom door." What?!" I asked. "Andre's here!" Jazie yelled." I told him to wait in your room! She yelled." Okay." I was already done so I turned off the faucet and put on some pj's.

I started brushing my wet hair. "Hey hurry up there?!" Andre yelled." Hold up." I said. He opened the door." Andre, what if I wasn't dressed?" "Well you aren't going to be soon." He said, coming closer. "Andre... W-what are you doing ?" I asked as he lifted me up on the counter.

He didn't say anything, he just kissed me. We started a whole make out session. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. His tongue slipped into mine. His hands traveled from my back to my ass.  He pulled closer to him.

*End of dream*

"Ahh!" I screamed. "Avyanna, it's okay." Maxine said. "It's just a bad dream." Maxine said." No. It wasn't. It was the best dream I ever had." "So why'd you scream? Hold up...You keep saying Andre, oh Andre. And you moved a lot." Maxine realized. "Where's my phone?" I asked. Maxine gave me my phone.

I realized we were on the couch. I remembered we were watching a movie. I quickly called Jade. But she didn't answer. So I got up and got dressed. I went to Tori's house. When I got to the door I knocked. Tori opened the door and there was Andre. I grabbed Tori's hand and pulled her outside. "Avyanna, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I had a dream about Andre and I'm going crazy. I helped Tori. I need help. I think I'm in love with him." I said, shaking her. "You have the dreams too." " What do you mean?" She grabbed me and took me inside." Hey Avy... Ah...Avy!"  He screamed, rubbing his temple. "Tori, I better go. I don't want to intrude." I quickly ran out and drove home. I went to talk to Tori about this because no one needs to see me crazy. But the last thing I needed was to be stuck in a room with someone I had a sex dream about. So I planned on ignoring Andre tomorrow at school.

*Time skip*

I quickly sat down far away from Andre. Tori walked in the classroom. Jade looked terrified. "Tori, you're back. Have you ever thought about coming through the window?" Sikowitz asked. "No." "Think about it. Now sit, sit. Okay, today we're going to do some alphabetical improv. What's that? What's that? You asked. So I answer. It's when we give a letter to the first Actor who speaks in the scene. If we used the letter "A" as an example. Then the actor must make his first word that starts with the letter "A"."

"Which might go something like..." He pointed to Beck." Apples are falling out my butt." "Lovely, now, the next actor who speaks must start his line with the next letter in the alphabetical, in this case "B". So he might say..." He tapped Andre's shoulder." Bring those apples. So we can enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt." I giggled. I don't giggle. Why am I giggling?'

"Charming, now, who wants to lead the first group." Tori raised her hand. "I do." "Alright Tori. Choose your actors." "Okay. Beck, Cat, Avyanna, Andre, and... Jade. I looked at her and shook my head no. But I walked up there anyway. Jade kisses Beck." Jade, kiss your boyfriend at your own time." Sikowitz said." Oh I will." "Okay if you start your line with the wrong letter you're out.".

"Robbie, give us a letter." Sikowitz said. "P". Rex said. "I was going to say "P". "Okay, the scene can be about anything you want. The first letter is "p". Tori action."

"Please, Avyanna confess your feelings." "Quit talking about it." I said. " Relax girls. Let's all try and get along." "Totally." Cat said. Sikowitz made a buzzing sound."Cat, your line was supposed to start with a "s". "Oh my life's the worst!" "Here's some candy kitty." Maxine said." Yay, I love candy." Cat sat down next to her.

"Alright Andre, letter "S" to you." "Something just bit my toe." "Turtle. That turtle just bit his toe." I said. "Unbelievable that you're even here." Jade said to Tori. "Very immature of you to say that." Beck said. "Come one Andre "W!" "What is the turtle bite that broke my toe bone?" "X-rays are the only way to find out." Tori said,  "You should shut up." Jade said after her. "Zap! I just healed your toe with my magic finger." Beck said. "Thanks."

"Andre, your line had to start with an''A ''. Sit down." "Aw, and I just got my toe bone fixed." He said, sitting down. "Tori "A" to you." "Aliens are the only ones who can heal toes by finger zapping." "But the way..." Me and Jade made Raspberry sounds to Tori. "Correct, I am an Alien." "Oh, a twist."

"Don't hurt me, please." "Even though she won't shut up." I said "Fainting, because I can't breathe your earth's air." Beck falls to the ground." Gosh it fainted." I said.  "Excellent." Sikowitz said "Tori, Jade, Avyanna keep going to the next letter "H". " "Hey, why don't you jump off that cliff over there?" "I think you should." Jade said."Just where did you come from?" I asked. "Kangaroos." Tori said.

"Lousy, Animals, kangaroos. They're awkward and dirty." Jade said. "Maybe they learn from you."Tori said. "No one talks to her like that." I said a little angry. "Obviously someone should." "Please run into a bus?" Jade said. "Quite obnoxious of you to say." "Really?" I asked. "Sure was." She said to me." Thanks." Jade said.

"Up your nose I see boogers." "Very clever." I said. "Wish you thought of it?" Tori asked Jade. "X-marks the spot I want to punch." She said pointing her finger." Your finger smells weird." "Zero is what you are on a scale of one to ten." Tori said.

"And back to "A"." Sikowitz yelled. "As if she cares what you think." I told Tori. "Better watch yourself." Jade said." Can't take it." "Don't push me." Eat your pants!" "You eat your pants! Wait!" Jade yelled. "Sorry, Jade, the next letter was..." Sikowitz started. "F" I know." She yelled, stomping to her seat." Keep the scene going letter "g"."

"Go tell him how you feel." "How would I?" "I don't know." She said. "Just forget about it." "Keep trying to fight the feeling isn't going to work." "Let's forget about it!" I yelled. "Maybe you should tell him now." "Nope, don't think so." "Open your heart." "Please shut up about it." "Quit hiding."

"Right, I should stop hiding." I said sarcastically. "Sarcasm is something I don't like." "Think I care." "Umbrellas would care." "Very stupid of you to say." "What's that supposed to mean?"  "Xylophones are smarter than you." "You're really crazy." "Zebra's probably wouldn't like you." " Keep going." Sikowitz said.

"Avyanna, tell him." "But I don't want to." "Come on he's right there." "Don't you see I don't want to?" "Even I think I should tell him, Since you won't." "I said I can't. I did it before and it never ended right." I yelled." Avyanna you're out the next letter was..." I walked to the door. I slammed the door and ran to the janitor's closet. I started knocking down everything.

I went home after that and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 498 11
in which Anastasia , Beck and Max are high school sweethearts or In which Max and Beck take a liking into the new girl
46.5K 886 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...
8.4K 165 16
Andre Harris had never really had the best of luck with girls while in attendance at Hollywood Arts. But all that could stand to change after a chanc...
48.4K 886 21
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫: the most popular kid at Hollywood Arts. All the girls want him, and now he's available thanks to a fight between him and the t...