𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✓ (#2)

由 ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘢... 更多

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...🎅

Chapter 36

5.8K 153 29
由 ride_dick_bicycle

I didn't need to be told twice. I immediately discarded my dress and all the clothes I had on me, leaving me naked just like Dion.

My face was flushed with heat while looking at a naked Dion. He looked like a real Dionysus--a real Greek God. His rounded and strong shoulder, his veiny arms and ripped chest. I was practically drooling but thankfully the shower covered that up.

"You're so perfect." He said before taking me in his arms. I closed my eyes and let the water flow on our naked bodies. My hands started roaming around his chest while he held me and placed butterfly kisses on my neck.

His rock hard dick was pressing against my thigh, rather close to my pussy, his hips rolling unconsciously against me. I threw my head back, insides clenching around nothing as I felt myself get needier and wetter as time progressed.
Pressing me against the wall, he continued kissed my neck.

Getting trapped against the wall before he grabbed my waist with one hand and let his free hand meddle with my folds. Throwing my head back, I felt his fingers moving into and between my folds before sliding inside of me. I could only moan and try to press my thighs together but he pulled them apart.

"Dripping wet." He hissed beside my ear, chuckling right after as he moved his fingers faster and harder, then he started rubbing over my clit, I moaned in response, squeezing my eyes shut as I melted under the feeling of pleasure. Slipping his fingers into me again, he moved them in and out, my tight walls clenching and unclenching around his fingers.

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out, bent down and threw my left thigh over his shoulder. Everything happened so fast that I didn't even know how to react but when a lick from his tongue touched my clit, I threw my head on the wall and gripped his hair.

"Fuck." I hissed when his tongue startes going crazy on my clitoris. So fast licking and sucking my pussy that I felt like I was going to explode.

He begins a slow and sensual assault, his tongue swirling around and around while his fingers move inside me. I can't close my legs or move and it's intense.

"Oh sh- shit!" I hiss and try to pull away from his face but only collide with the wall behind me as Dion took the chance to bury his face in my pussy even more.

"I know, baby. But you can take it." He whispered and blew softly on my clit.

I struggled to keep my thighs open as they started to tremble around him. He knew just how to make me come undone. The way he would suck on my skin, littering my body with purple love bites. How his tongue would swirl around my clit, changing pace and pressure to just how I like it. Or the way he could effortlessly press his fingers against my G-spot perfectly, making a knot form in my stomach in seconds.

All of this combined had me a crying, squirming mess within minutes. That's just how Dion liked it too, him being the only one that could make me feel like this.

"I'm so close." I whimpered, lips quivering as my orgasm started to build. Those words only fueled his need, the pace of his fingers soon quickening, his tongue lapping at my clit to edge me closer and closer.

"Cum for me, baby." He urged, watching as my back arched, thighs trembling helplessly as I desperately tried to hold onto something.

With one last flick of his tongue, I fall, embracing my own orgasm. He shushed my whimpering form as he gently pulled out his fingers, quickly bringing them to his mouth, tasting me on his tongue.

I was about to fall because I couldn't keep still with my shaky legs but Dion caught me.

I heard him chuckle softly. "You good, mon ange?"

I could only nod and lean my forehead on his chest. "Yeah, I'm amazing actually."

He kissed the top of my head and picked me up in his arms, making me wrap my legs around his torso. I could feel his dick pocking at my entrance. Swallowing nervously, I started slowly grinding on him. Dion hissed and tightened his grip on my thighs.

"Fuck, if you keep doing that I'll fuck you against this wall."

With a smirk, I continued grinding even faster now. Dion grabbed my ass sensually and started helping me move. He lowered me, almost entering his dick in me. I groaned and threw my head back, exposing my neck to him.

I gasped when his tip entered me. My nails dig into his shoulder due to the slight pain I felt till I adjusted. He started lowering me down on his dick and inch by inch was almost fully inside me. I tried to take deep breaths but I could only moan and hiss because he is just...too much sometimes.

When I took him and fully adjusted, he started moving me on his dick faster. "Shit, you're taking me so good." Dion praised me while slamming me harder against him. I buried my fingers in his hair and gripped it hard.

The wetness and the skin slaps produces sounds pleasing to our ears along with our melodious moans. He hits his hips forward as I go frantic, bouncing on him at a high pace, moving as I bite my lower lip under my teeth.

Dion grunts, gripping onto my waist hard, helping me move faster, sweat dripping off him as I lands on him with every move of my hips.

When my second orgasm spirals around and I feel the energy to move any further drain it out of me, I lean myself against him, still moving to take him towards his high, which I effortlessly achieve.

He squeezes his eyes shut, body trembling slightly as my hot breath fans over his face, a warm sensation wrapping around him and soon I drop myself on him, my orgasm leaking onto him.

Dion moans when he pulls out and releases over my thighs, his arms protectively wrap around my frame as he holds me close. His soft kisses feather over my forehead and hair and when I'm finally down my high, I don't hide my smile.

In ecstasy and in such delight I'm happy to have someone to hold me close and care for me.

"You make me feel so good, Dion." I said and hugged him tight.

"Because you're my precious girl." He said while kissing the top of my head.

I giggled and kissed his lips. Our make out session turned into another sex session. My hands placed on the tiles and my back arched with my ass dangerously close to his dick.

He brought his dick closer to my dripping cunt, rubbing his tip along my folds, causing me to whine out. Dion gripped my waist harshly, propelling his length into me deeply as my back arched, a loud moan leaving my mouth.

Pulling out and shoving back in, my moans grew louder as his one hand held onto my waist. His other hand running down to my womanhood, rubbing circles over my bud.

My hand pressed against the wall, nails screeching against the surface as he fucked me rough and hard.

Sweat mixed with water trickled down both of our bodies as he pulled my leg up, thrusting up deeper into me.

"So good baby. Taking my dick as a good fucking girl." Dion breathed out, ramming into my hole, stimulating my bud with his fingers.

My head rested against his shoulder, moaning into his ear, my body shaking oscillating against his with every thrust. He bit down on his lip, pulling my hair as tears built up in my eyes, my high getting closer and closer.

My moans were dodged as he pulled out, roughly slamming back into me as tears slowly streamed down my cheeks.

"Fuck, I want to cum. Please." I begged.

And when my high was out of control, I screamed out, hands clutching onto his arms, my back arching as I let my juices out, milking his length.

His thrusts went slower. "Fuck baby." Dion breathed out, responding to my whimpers as my insides did a twist at his soft tone. Chasing his own high, his breathing went shallow, his thrusts going slower.

A few hip rolls as he shot his load on the floor while holding my waist. My tired figure pressed against his, both of us breathing heavily.

"You're going to make me say something that it's not the time for." Dion whispered in my ear.

I gulped because the thought of him saying those 3 words made me kinda panic.

He turned me around to look at him and cupped my cheeks.

"Let me clean you up and then we can go to bed."

I nodded at his words and grabbed the shampoo. After we were done cleaning each other, we went inside the room.

When I sat on the bed and unwrapped the towel on my head, Dion sat behind me with a hair comb and started combing my hair. I was so surprised by his actions which were heart warming.

He was too good to be true.

I hope that we can find the perfect time to say those three words to each other.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
139K 3.6K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
334K 353 9
"I want to taste you, can I ?"He asked pleadingly I was gonna say no but the throbbing in my nether regions says yes. "Yes," I said shakily He then...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...