The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

44

85 5 0
By Spinfoxie

    After Bu Jiu lost his beloved hair, his whole body was in a trance. Wen Muqing always felt that something would happen if he got wet again, so he tore off a large part of the night watchman's cloak and handed it to him to cover his head.

    Caviar and Xie Shen walked in the front, and the other three walked side by side at the rear, slowly walking into the depths of the alley.

    The light dimmed a lot, and even the teammates next to him became blurred, and the rain became rushing, with bean-sized raindrops hitting people's bodies, making their skin red and itchy.

    The open mahogany door can already be seen, the red paint is like blood, and it seems to be flowing under the rain curtain.

    Wen Muqing stopped a few people, and pointed to a telegraph pole not far from the door: "There is something there."

    He took the lead and walked over with a small lamp, only to see a person sitting against the wall, hanging down With a knife stuck in his chest, he looked as if he could not die anymore.

    The demon let out a "hey" and praised: "Brother Ye has really good eyesight. It's pitch black. I just pay attention to the door."

    Wen Muqing thought, indeed, if you don't have night vision or don't carry a flashlight with you , then in the case of strange rain, people are indeed likely to go directly to the most eye-catching door and miss other clues.

    Or if you start to panic too much, watching the newspaper being blown away by the wind or not reading it, you may miss it again.

    For ordinary people who are not prepared, the omission of puzzle solving is absolutely fatal.

    But why did the prepared ability users all overturn?

    "National character face, one-character eyebrows, and a scar on the forehead. Isn't this the robber we saw in the newspaper, who was sentenced to death?" Caviar was almost stuck to the corpse. Get down the corpse, and pull out two pieces of paper from the inner shirt.

    The demon went over and raised his cloak to block the falling rain.

    The first one: [Lu Lang, the pressure at home is really tight. I can't resist my father's scolding, and I can't bear my mother's tears. Please come quickly and take me away! —— Xian]

    The second one: [I knew you still cared about me! Around noon tonight, my mother will go to count the dowry for me. I have already loosened the bricks at the back door. Don’t disturb others, pass through the alley! ——Xian]

    The handwriting is beautiful and the suffix is ​​raised very high. At first glance, it is a love letter written by a woman in a hurry, asking her lover to take her away.

    That "Lu Lang" was probably the victim who was killed by robbers in the middle of the night as written in the newspaper.

    Wen Muqing leaned over to take a look, and the person lying on the ground was indeed the murderer, not the victim, but the paper was indeed found on him.

    "When I let the mouse come here, there was no one here." Xie Shen pursed his lips, but his pale fingertips were painted black, and there were faint black threads floating inside. He stretched out his hand and clasped the neck of the corpse .

    "My brother can send Gu worms to investigate the movement route of the corpse, but only within ten minutes." The demon explained beside him.

    A Gu worm came out of his fingertips, and before it had time to bite through the skin of the corpse, it kicked its legs and paralyzed on his hands.

    The evil gentleman paused, and turned his gaze to the lantern in Wen Muqing's hand, and he said softly: "My ability is evil, and it may conflict with purification, please get out of the way, and I will let it out to explore again. "

    Wen Muqing hadn't moved yet, but Bu Jiu seemed to be slowing down. He moved to Wen Muqing's side, pulled his hand to take him out, and asked in a low voice, "Is that person here?"

    Wen Muqing cast a puzzled look. look.

    "That's right, that's the one!" Bu Jiu covered his head with a black cloth with one hand, gestured with the other, and muttered in a low voice, "Flute, flute!"

    "Are you talking about Wen Zhe Liu?" Wen Muqing said inexplicably, "Why did he Will you come?"

    Although he did intend to let Wen Zheliu appear at the end when the ability user can't solve it, "Ye Shou" has no intention of asking Wen Zheliu for help.

    But Bu Jiu was the one who was threatened by Wen Zheliu's neck... He was still thinking about it, did he want to get revenge?

    Bu Jiu was a little disappointed, before he had time to speak, he was interrupted by the movement of several people next to him.

    I saw that Xie Gentleman was strangled by the suddenly deceitful corpse, and the hood fell down, revealing a thin face that seemed to have no flesh. , obviously the strength of the corpse was so great that he had no strength to struggle.

    Wen Muqing stepped over, with a flash of cold light in his hand, the dagger cut off the corpse's hands from the shoulders in an instant, and saw black worms crawling out from the separated limbs, making a "sizzling" sound under the rain in an instant , turned into black water.

    The back of Caviar's hand was covered with golden scales, and he opened the two arms holding Xie Gentleman's neck with his bare hands, freeing him from suffocation.

    "It's so strong!" Caviar shook his hand, "Usually I can easily break rocks with bare hands, but this hand is as strong as iron." The

    evil gentleman coughed wildly while covering his neck, and the evil spirit hugged him, Muttering words in his mouth and then jumping around in place.

    However, it seemed that a lot of rain still fell on him, a few white hairs drifted down with the wind, and his already fragile skin began to turn red.

    Wen Muqing didn't dare to take the lantern to shine on him, it would be bad if Ke died.

    Fortunately, the body of the supernatural person is not bad, Xie Gentleman adjusted his voice hoarsely: "My Gu worm lost control not long after entering his body, and even started to attack me in turn."

    "This kind of I've never encountered this situation before, and I don't know if it's because of the influence of the alley."

    Wen Muqing looked at the caviar that was still holding a mineral water bottle in his hand; he kept rubbing his arms from time to time, the cold-looking demon, and the Gu worm suddenly The evil gentry who was out of control felt more and more bad premonition in his heart.

    Why don't you wake up the system and ask?

    This thought circled around in my mind, and I suppressed it for the time being.

    Xie Gentleman said: "But I saw... he was torn apart by the red-clothed female ghost and thrown out from inside the red door, but he was put back together again by himself."

    Sure enough, the arms that were seen from the ground were slowly moving towards the main body, and they were about to close together.

    Wen Muqing moved the corpse away, thought for a while, and then asked Bu Jiu: "Can you materialize the nail and the hammer?" Bu Jiu

    nodded, closed his eyes and rubbed his hands, only to see two objects in his palm A hammer and a pack of nails. He looked at Wen Muqing inexplicably, wondering what he wanted this for.

    Wen Muqing stood up and stuck the nail on the pole, hammered it in, then poked a hole in the neck of the corpse, and hung the skinny man's body on the pole.

    The two hands on the ground have not yet learned to climb the pole, so they can only crawl all over the ground, which looks very pitiful.

    Wen Muqing felt that one nail was unreliable, so he nailed two more trouser legs of the corpse.

    "It's more convenient to search the body this way, and it's not so easy for him to attack us by deceiving the corpse." He explained.

    The few people around were silent for a moment, the scene was inexplicably a bit like a pork market.

    When the demon lowered his head, he found that half of the jade pendant had fallen from the place where the corpse was originally placed. The white jade was warm and moist, conspicuous in the darkness.

    He subconsciously bent down to pick it up, but suddenly found that the corpse opened its eyes, the sky began to flash and thunder, and there was a rustling sound outside the alley, as if something was heading this way at an extremely fast speed. hit.

    "Wuhu, what mechanism did I step on?" The evil spirit took his brother and took a step back, and the few people stared at the entrance of the alley vigilantly.

    Within a few seconds, countless mice appeared at the entrance of the alley, all of them shiny black, with smooth fur, red eyes shining in the dark night, their bodies were like rabbits, and they moved extremely fast, almost reaching them in the blink of an eye.

    The corpse also began to struggle and shake, but it was not so easy to think about it because it lost its arm and had nowhere to rely on it.

    Caviar shouted decisively: "Go to the Red Gate! I'll break up with Ling Jiu!"

    Bu Jiu subconsciously gathered a pistol, and with one shot, he knocked out the black mouse that was rushing to him.

    The evil spirit led the evil gentry back to the door, while Wen Muqing took out his dagger and stood with the two of them.

    [Night Watchman] has strong fighting skills, but rarely deals with group attacks. This time is just an opportunity to test the limit.

    His whole body blended into the night, his hood rose and fell with his movements, he held a dagger in both hands, bowed left and right, and rushed into the rats like a cheetah, chopping melons and vegetables at a speed that no one could see clearly. The surrounding black rats all opened their throats.

    Caviar's whole body became golden, and the fish scales attached to his hands were the best shields. When he pinched a mouse, it was like throwing a watermelon, and he still yelled: "Oh, hey, this mouse is jumping!" It is as tall as I am 1.8 meters tall, does it have something to do with kangaroos?"

     Bu Jiu was thinking about bullets while shooting, when he suddenly heard him mention kangaroos, the bullets in his hand instantly changed , He said angrily: "You are talking nonsense! You are at most 1.75 meters

     !     "     Wen Muqing frowned, the black rat that was beaten to death by several people on the ground turned into mist, quickly condensed again, and joined the team again.

     This is not the point of breaking the game, no matter how many you hit, it will not cause damage to Weird.

     The female ghost in red, the letter to her lover, Lu Lang who was intercepted... The     clues were connected together and soon part of the truth of the past was traced. 

    "Xian" is very likely to be forced to marry by her parents, but she has already had a relationship with "Lv Lang", so she is naturally unwilling, but if she cannot go against her parents' wishes, she can only turn to "Lv Lang" for help. take her away. 

    But on the day "Lv Lang" arrived as promised, he was killed by the passing robber Zhang Minwen. "Xian" didn't wait for his lover, so what would she do?

     Did she know that "Lu Lang" was dead?

     Judging from the contents of the newspaper, it was still the location of the crime Zhang Minwen himself explained. It is very likely that he hid the body for a while after the murder that night in order to prevent being caught

    Other clues are probably still inside the red door...

    Wen Muqing heard Caviar exclaim, and immediately interrupted the thoughts in his mind. I saw a very high jumping mouse jumped on his face, and its sharp mouse teeth were about to poke his unscaled face.

    He quickly threw the dagger in his hand, and chopped the black mouse in half with one blow.

    Black blood splattered the caviar's face, and I don't know if this guy had time to close his eyes.

    Wen Muqing grabbed one of them by the collar with one hand, lifted the two of them into the air, and retreated to the side of the red door at an extremely fast speed.

    The two brothers were stuck at the door all the time, not daring to go deep into the room, and the ghost in red never appeared.

    It seemed that the purpose was to let them enter the red door. When they entered the eaves, the rats retreated in a uniform order.

    Wen Muqing took a look, and saw that the corpse that he hung on the telephone pole had not been let go by the rats, and only a skeleton was left, which was drifting in the wind, and the two hands below him had long since disappeared. It wasn't that it was dragged away by some mouse as a reserve food.

    Caviar took out water from his backpack and poured it on his face, grinning his teeth and said: "I have never seen so many mice in my life, and they still bite me... If I go out, I must eat some mouse meat!"

    He washed it off. A bottle of mineral water, opened another bottle and drank it in one gulp, as if it was not enough, took out another bottle and started drinking.

    He squinted his eyes and kept saying: "Brother Ye, didn't you say that your ability is purification? The level of this fight is just one word-cow."

    Wen Muqing didn't care about his rainbow fart, he put the caviar Turning his face away, he said to himself, "Open your eyes and have a look."

    "It still hurts." Caviar held the mineral water bottle and blinked slowly. He opened his eyelids with the other hand and got used to it. a while.

    Wen Muqing let go of his hand and took a step back.

    Caviar drank the water in his hand and threw the mineral water bottle out of the alley.

    "What's the matter?" He asked blankly, "I was just splashed with blood, so it was a bit eye-catching, but I didn't feel anything after rushing it."

    "Blood red." Bu Jiu leaned aside and said, "Your eyes are as red as the mice outside."

    Caviar froze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.6K 62
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277485_2/#all Author: Tofu Legion Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-06 Latest: Chapter 147 Ending BL finished 760,0...
1 0 1
《新西兰本科文凭证书哪里卖怀卡托大学本科毕业证》Q微-1954 292 140《Waikato本科毕业证办》如已删请点开网页快照,办理怀卡托大学真实教育部学位认证,国外假文凭成绩单,假学历,假毕业证,国外假文凭找工作!给家人看! 为留学生提供以下服务: 「真实教育部认证,教育部存档,中国教育部留学...
1 0 1
留学生买塔斯马尼亚大学毕业证文凭、学历认证请联系【Q/微信1954 292 140】澳大利亚硕士学历哪里办理塔斯马尼亚大学研究生毕业证书。专业为留学生办理塔斯马尼亚大学毕业证、成绩单、使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部学历学位认证、塔斯马尼亚大学录取通知书、Offer、在读证明、雅思托福成绩单、网上存档...
2 0 1
英国阿什里奇商学院留学未能正常毕业《Q微1954 292 140》《制作阿什里奇商学院毕业证电子图》,论文未通过,毕业证得了diploma,成绩单或毕业证遗失,护照签证时间不足,护照签证遗失,前置学历问题,学校不被认可? √关于我们 是一家专业面向"英国、加拿大、澳洲、新西兰、美国、法国、德国、新...