✔The full-level boss has spac...

prince05026 द्वारा

Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69sh... अधिक

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-90
91-100
101-120
121-150
151-170
171-190
191-220
221-250
251-270
271-289
(Announcement)
294-310
311-330
351-370
371-390
391-END

331-350

202 2 1
prince05026 द्वारा

 Chapter 331

  But Liu Qingqing didn't think there was anything wrong with what she did, she just fought back when they wanted to attack her!

  But these are not important at this time.

  "What do you mean by weight?"

  "Weight means your share in this world, that is, your importance and influence on this world.

  For example, some people can only live a mediocre life, Even if they make any discoveries or inventions, they wont bring much impact, at most they will become a talking point for others.

  However, some people can change the pattern of the world with a random move, so I think your abilities are okay, But people who are not too high in weight will not consume too much energy to bring to this world!"

  Liu Qingqing thought about the words in Tian Dao's mouth, and after roughly understanding its meaning, she asked:

  "Then what deal do you want to make with me? What can you give me?"

  Tiandao was stunned for a moment, and then said:

  "I will help you solve this star beast riot, and you give me the source stone you got before!" After finishing

  speaking, it seemed to be worried about Liu Qingqing didn't know what the source stone was, so she specifically explained:

  "The source stone is the stone you got from Feng Ze in the Yuan world!"

  The war more than 200 years ago made the interstellar vitality Seriously injured, this world began to decline. As the Dao of Heaven, it cannot directly seize the source stones of other worlds. It can only open up a channel to communicate with the original world for others to take.

  However, their exploration was still too slow, and Heavenly Dao could only send these variables to get them, but they didn't expect Feng Ze to take them, but Liu Qingqing snatched them away.

  Liu Qingqing smiled mockingly:

  "Even if this star beast riot is resolved, let's not say that even if this crisis is resolved, the alliance will be powerless and will still be destroyed. Even if the alliance is really extinct, it has nothing to do with me!

  God, I have to say that the conditions you gave are really not attractive at all!"

  If this Heavenly Dao had any face, it would definitely be distorted and deformed. In fact, it can hardly bear to curse now.

  Are you still not willing to let me help you solve this crisis? Do you want more? Bah, you are indeed a greedy human being!

  But in fact, it still has a little guilty conscience, and in its heart, it also knows that what it has given is a bit small. After all, it can solve this matter with just a few fingers. If it is true, the two sides are indeed not equal.

  So Tiandao suppressed the anger in his heart, and said a little aggrieved:   "

  I can send you back to the original world!   " There is no need to make such a big effort, just kill you and grab the origin stone!   How can it be as troublesome as it is now?   Liu Qingqing really couldn't help laughing out loud:   "In the last days, who wants to go back? Without legal and moral constraints, people are more terrifying than zombies, and zombies are so disgusting that they can't eat a meal. Would you like to go back?"   "Then what do you want?"   Tiandao made a grinding sound, wishing to tear the person in front of him apart.   "It's very simple, bring my friends back to life!"   It was her only wish, and Liu Qingqing only wanted to let the young man Longyin return to her side.   However, Tiandao refused without thinking:   "Stop dreaming, people die like a lamp goes out, it is impossible for them to come back to life!

  This is their fate, even if I take you back to the previous point in time, you still can't save them, this is their fate, they are destined to die at this time!

  Even Xi Liuqing, who is one of the variables, can't do it, because he is destined to die in prison, so no matter what the process is, he will eventually die in a certain prison. "

  Liu Qingqing smiled wryly:

  "Then how can you have any advantage for me to exchange with you?" "

  Heavenly Dao was also silent. Judging from this, it really has nothing to move Liu Qingqing's heart.

  But the next moment its tone became very fierce:

  "You are not afraid that I will take Xi Chen, Feng Ze, Mi Kun, etc. Do people who are still alive have surgery? "

  "You also said that no one can change their fate, so even you can't change it, right?" And even if you can change it, so what? Anyway, they will die soon, and they are all about the same! "

  Heavenly Dao is speechless after hearing these words, but the problem is that Liu Qingqing is indeed right. It really can't change the fate of these people.

  " In this way, I will keep the alliance and let this war end. By the way, destroy all the influence brought by Yao Qingli, right? She is a variable brought by me, and it is very easy for me to change her influence!

  But on the contrary, I will block your memory, strip your abilities, and send you back to the last days to maintain the stability of this world. "

  Liu Qingqing was silent. To be honest, she was a little moved. It seemed good if her departure could restore these people to their original peaceful lives, and Xi Chen could live a peaceful life!

  " "What about my teammates?" what will happen to them "

  "Oh, let's do it!" I can keep their memories and send them to another parallel universe, where they can use these memories to say that they are very good, at least they can survive without worrying about it! "

  Liu Qingqing nodded, accepting the result.

  When he saw Liu Qingqing nodding his head, Tiandao was a little unbelievable, but Liu Qingqing actually agreed to it!

  When she lost her abilities and was thrown back to the original world, the ending she faced was obvious, but she still agreed!

  "Why didn't you talk about the conditions? Maybe if you beg me, I can give you some abilities?"

  Liu Qingqing shook her head, but there was still a smile on her lips:

  "I believe you won't harm me." , After all, you are Xiaozhizhi!"

  "..."

  "How do you know?"

  Tiandao directly split the sound!

  Originally, it thought it was camouflaging well, but it didn't expect that its vest was torn off so directly, it really caught it off guard!

  Liu Qingqing didn't speak, and it was hard for her not to recognize it. After all, its speaking style, tone, emphasis, etc. were all very similar to Xiaozhizhi's.

  Tiandao was silent again, and became a little hesitant when it spoke.

  If it killed Liu Qingqing in a layer of skin, there would be no psychological pressure, but now it feels a little embarrassed for no reason...

  "Oh, by the way, I have another question. The last time I fell asleep for several months before Did the voice I heard when I woke up belong to you? What happened at that time?"

  Tiandao didn't hide anything, and directly told the situation at that time:

  "That time, because of my unstable energy, your soul fell directly. In another dimension, I pulled you back later."

  "So I was not experiencing an illusion at that time, but real?"

  "Yes, it's just a parallel world, and it's about the same!"

  So that time I almost didn't Frightened by it, she, a full-level boss, returned to Xinshou Village to slaughter and directly changed the pattern of the world at that time, and even turned the world upside down, even suppressing the children of luck in that world. If Qingqing already got the origin stone, it wouldn't save her!

  Liu Qingqing let out a sigh of relief. Anyway, she can be regarded as saving her teammates in another world. They can live in peace there, so it seems pretty good.

  It can be regarded as fulfilling her last thought in her previous life!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 332

  After asking these questions, Liu Qingqing didn't hesitate much, and took out the origin stone directly from the space. Silvery white brilliance.

  Tiandao carefully picked up the Origin Stone, of course Liu Qingqing couldn't see all this, in her eyes she could only see the Origin Stone rising slowly.

  That's great, as long as you get this source stone, you can fill the loopholes in this small world, then this world can still develop stably for tens of thousands of years, as for tens of thousands of years later, it will think of other ways!

  Although this source stone is where all the energy of another small world gathers, if it absorbs the energy inside, the other world will also decline.

  But so what, it always has to save itself!

  Although Liu Qingqing couldn't see Tiandao's nervous mood, she could still feel it clearly, which made her a little puzzled.

  "Since you cherish it so much, why didn't you just take this thing away a few years ago?"

  This is one of the things that puzzled Liu Qingqing, why didn't it just take this thing away at that time, why now It took more than ten years to ask for it?

  The number of years still varies, which always feels a little strange.

  Tiandao pursed his lips. If it had one, it would be a little aggrieved to hear its voice.

  "I didn't think it would be more cost-effective to absorb its energy after staying for decades, hundreds or even thousands of years. Who knew that Yao Qingli would cause such a big disaster.

  It's all right now, because her relationship is now This small world is even more unbalanced, and it has accelerated the decline of this world for two thousand years, and now I can't wait anymore!"

  Thinking of this, Tian Dao was furious, although it was the one who pulled Yao Qingli into this world, But it can't expect it to be like this now, who made her a variable!

  Really!

  "Then why didn't you just erase her influence the moment she made a move, even if you lost her memory, you can directly save the situation!"

  This question was on point, and Tiandao was silent again.

  Can it say that it is because it thinks that if a large number of people come to clean up, it can relieve its pressure? Of course not!

  It can only be said that it knew about Yao Qingli's troubles at the time and acquiesced, but it just didn't expect it to develop into this way.

  Well, it admits that it has a little responsibility...

  how could Liu Qingqing not see it? Based on her understanding of Xiao Zhizhi over the years, she knew what it was thinking, which made her sigh that the law of heaven is ruthless!   "Okay, okay, don't talk so much, I 'll

  send you away now, and then erase your memory! Then you won't feel anything wrong, and you will still be the same you in the last days!"

Admitted that it didn't intend to take away her powers, but still wanted to erase her memory and send her back.

  Liu Qingqing closed her eyes and endured all this.

  The next moment, she felt a burst of pain in her brain, which was even more painful than when she accepted the huge memory before. This was to erase her memory bit by bit.

  Not long after, Liu Qingqing's head drooped feebly, and she immediately fainted.

  But Tiandao didn't stop because of this, it didn't stop until her last bit of memory in this world was erased.

  "Well, it's not bad. After forcibly stripping away the memory, I didn't go crazy directly. This willpower is absolutely amazing!

  But even in the future, I guess it will only be unresponsive, and I can only live my life relying on my instincts!"

  Tiandao waved He waved his hand, wanting to send Liu Qingqing out of this plane and let her go back, but he didn't expect that it would be easier to ask the gods than send them away, so he couldn't send her out this time.

  He still didn't believe in evil, and thought about forcing Liu Qingqing to be sent out, but it still didn't work.

  This time, Tiandao cautiously re-examined Liu Qingqing's body, only to find that the Origin Stone had already marked Liu Qingqing's body.

  In other words, it can't send Liu Qingqing out at all now, Liu Qingqing with the mark now is equivalent to being bound to Origin Stone, where Liu Qingqing is.

  Now it's troublesome!

  It had promised Liu Qingqing to send her out, but now it turned out like this.

  Well, we can only keep her!

  Liu Qingqing, who was in a coma, didn't know that she was hastily left behind just like that.

  But since she was kept, some compensation must be given, the way of heaven is the most fair! [What it thinks]

  So it thought for a long time, if Liu Qingqing had to stay in this world, it would definitely have to deprive her of her abilities.

  This is also for the balance of this world. What's the matter with just her having supernatural powers?

  After Tiandao secretly stripped off Liu Qingqing's ability again, the headache became even worse.

  It owed her part without compensation, and it didn't want to owe anything to anyone!

  Crazy gnawing on her fingers...

  In the end, Tiandao couldn't figure out why and gave up directly. Forget it, just fill up her other abilities as compensation, after all, her abilities are really against the sky.

  This compensation is also reasonable!

  Well, that's it!

  After doing all this, Tiandao finally breathed a sigh of relief, it always felt a little embarrassed when it looked at the person in front of it.

  In order to get closer to these variables, it turned into a small group to approach them, and finally it chose Liu Qingqing, but it didn't expect that it would directly strip her memory and abilities.

  Thinking of this, it shook its head again.

  The way of heaven is ruthless, it still knows which is more important!

  So it directly sent Liu Qingqing to an unknown place with a wave of its hand, which was considered very remote anyway in its eyes.

  After doing all this, it looked at the stagnant battlefield at this time, and directly destroyed Yao Qingli's ability to make potions with another wave, and also eliminated the power increase of this group of soldiers by the way.

  Seeing that everything is similar, Tiandao left here with the group of star beasts, and the moment it left, time began to flow again.

  Feng Ze originally thought that all this would be over, but unexpectedly, Liu Qingqing and the group of star beasts disappeared in the blink of an eye.

  Is this the secret she's hiding?

  Where is Liu Qingqing now?

  The others were a little confused when they saw the calm battlefield, but the next moment they saw that the marshal did not give any instructions, they realized that the war had ended in a way they didn't know.

  For a moment, everyone was cheering!

  However, Feng Ze stubbornly rushed to the place where Liu Qingqing was, but he couldn't find any trace left by Liu Qingqing.

  How is this going? What about people? Where did Liu Qingqing go?

  Feng Ze looked around blankly. He felt that his heart would not beat at this moment. Now he just wanted to find Liu Qingqing, but he found nothing.

  In star calendar 3357, a large-scale star beast riot occurred in the alliance, and everyone fought to the death without retreating.

  In the same year, Nangong Yutao, the crown prince of the empire, led his troops to attack the alliance, and the alliance was at stake.

  At the beginning of the next year, the star beast tide rioted in an all-round way, and the alliance suffered countless casualties. However, with the blessing of heaven, all the star beasts disappeared within a day, and the storm subsided.

  Half a month later, the empire withdrew its troops, and the two countries signed an armistice agreement, agreeing that there would be no more wars for 500 years.

  One year later, the empire abolished Nangong Yutao as the crown prince, and assigned Nangong Yutao and Yao Qingli to the extremely cold place.

  In the same month, Feng Ze, the first marshal of the alliance, resigned as marshal.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 333 The

  edge of the orc star field.

  This forest is lush and lush, rustling by the wind, but the strange thing is that the soil on the ground is white, which always looks strange.

  This kind of tree is a specialty here, the takraw tree.

  As the name suggests, there are vines growing on this kind of tree. When the tree grows up, the vines will gather into a ball and coil on the tree.

  But basically, the takraw ball would be torn off after a short while, and the vines hanging on the tree were extremely strong, even if an object weighing several hundred kilograms was hung on the vines, it would not break easily.

  At this time, a figure was resting against a tree branch, and a very large leaf was covering her face, as if to block the light. It's hard to tell if it's a man or a woman, because although her clothes are more masculine, her figure is more like a woman.

  From time to time in the forest behind her, there was an animal cry, and she fell asleep accompanied by the sound, but some people couldn't understand her sleeping so comfortably.

  A yellow figure swayed over from a distance swinging vines, he seemed very excited to see him like this, and there were howls in his mouth:

  "Wuhu~"

  When he swung to the side of the sleeping person, there was nothing wrong with him. The man ignored him, just fell asleep there, as if he didn't hear anything.

  He was not happy, and immediately lifted the leaves covering the man's face. The light shone directly on her face, and only then could one see that this person turned out to be a girl who looked like a begonia drunk in the sun and a lotus in the distant mountains.

  The girl opened her eyes and looked at the monkey in front of her who was disturbing her sleep, frowning dissatisfiedly, with a look of disgust on her face.

  However, the monkey was obviously not fascinated by the girl's beauty, he was just a little surprised to see the little girl's vivid expression.

  Hey, I didn't expect this little mute to be able to make such a vivid expression, which is much better than before!

  It's not his fault that he thought so. When he first met this little mute, she was in a daze, and she couldn't understand what she was talking to. This made him suspect that she was also deaf besides being dumb! !

  But after getting along for a long time, he naturally discovered that this little mute is just too lazy to talk to others, and his reaction is quite slow. Often you will tell her for a long time before she will look at you.

  That expression, that look, seemed to say:

  Oh, you're here?

  It's just plain annoying.

  But if you do something to her, she will look straight at you, neither dodging nor avoiding. The eyes are unusually clear to reflect your shadow, although there is no expression, but just looking at these eyes will probably lead to defeat.

  There's no way, this girl is too clean, people can't bear to bully her!

  If it was someone else, it is estimated that they would choose to stay away after getting no response from her. After all, her stay is really a stay, and she can't even communicate normally.

  But Brahma is not like other people in the same family, he is a monkey with ideals and ambitions, after all, isn't there such a saying?

  If you want to achieve great things, you must start with small things!

  So he set a goal for himself, that is to give the little mute to the church first, at least let her learn to communicate normally with them orcs.

  However, he has worked hard for eight years, and now the little mute will only make some expressions on him, among which the most disgusting!

  Hmm...but this is progress, right?

  Brahma was pleased with this.   "Little dumb

  , there is a beauty pageant in our family this afternoon, and there are both male and female contestants. In fact, it is just a blind date in disguise. How about I take you to join in the fun?"

It's just getting warm here, I don't know which planet it is, the light is not dazzling at all, it's still warm, much better than the sun!

  Hey, what is the sun? Oh, forget it, don't care, it doesn't matter!

  Seeing that the little mute was obviously too lazy to move, Brahma was a little helpless, mainly because he was going to participate. But he is not very popular, it would be embarrassing if he didn't have a vote! !

  Although he felt that he was still young and had no intention of going on a blind date, his parents kept urging him. No, it's really hard for him to go and have a look!

  If the little mute went, he would still have three guaranteed votes. Thinking of this, Brahma became more determined in his choice, no, he must take the little mute with him!

  In the end, the little mute couldn't resist him. In fact, it was mainly Brahma who made a direct move in the end, and almost carried her over. However, the little mute was very resistant to this kind of skin-to-skin contact, and had no choice but to follow him.

  Brahma happily took the little mute to the tribe. He walked in front, and the little mute followed behind. Brahma urged her from time to time.

  He's also used to it, there's no other way, this little mute just won't be touched by anyone, otherwise it would be great for him to just swing back in the woods with her on his back!

  They arrived in a hurry. At this time, several people were already standing on the platform in the center of the tribe. They were male and female, or male and female, and they were all well-dressed without exception.

  However, if these outfits are seen by normal people, they will feel a little strange. There are animal tooth strings like necklaces hanging around their necks. Family favorite.

  It is also a symbol of their wealth and status!

  Without exception, these contestants all have lush hair on their bodies. Although they still walk upright on both feet, they really look like Monkey King.

  The clothes only have animal skins around their lower body, and women wear an extra corset. Who told them to be monkey orcs? Broken in the wild!

  In the end, they also got used to this look. If you look at it from a human point of view, it is estimated that only the little dumb dress is normal.

  Brahma arrived with great difficulty, seeing that it was not time yet, he turned up to the stage and stood among the contestants. When he stood up, his mother hurriedly put on the animal tooth necklace for him.

  Putting it on for him, he scolded anxiously:

  "Why do you doll go to be with the little mute every day? Although she is not from our tribe, she is still a woman anyway, so how can you go on a blind date?

  If you have the ability to make the little mute I will admit it when I get married, although ugly is a bit ugly, but people look down on you, you dont feel ashamed to insist on it every day!"

  Brahma just listened and smiled and did not refute, of course, he didnt say anything If it goes into his heart, he is not willing to remember it!

  In fact, according to what he said, the little mute was good-looking. His skin was whiter than snow, and it looked like it could be broken if poked, and it was tenderer than the fish they usually ate. She is well-behaved and clean, but the lack of hair is a little unsightly. Apart from this, how can she not compare to those female monkeys in the tribe?

  Ah bah, female orc!

  But of course these words can be said in my heart, if I say it, my mother will definitely hit him again!

  Standing on the stage, Brahma folded his arms around his chest and stepped on the stage with his big rough feet. This was the result of their frequent climbing barefoot, and they could be regarded as adapting to the environment. He raised his head and looked straight ahead, looking arrogant, just his aura is extraordinary!

  However, when no one was paying attention to him, he secretly glanced at the little mute under the table, and kept signaling to her:

  You must vote for me later!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 334

  Logically speaking, as long as everyone present will be eligible for a vote.

  Although the little mute is not a member of their clan, he still has a vote. Although the parents are a bit ugly, they can't be excluded so brightly!

  So the little mute looked at the sky speechlessly with a banana in his hand.

  Hmm... Should I say it or not, this ticket is quite delicious!

  In the anticipation of everyone, a little monkey who looked younger stood up, his eyes were bright, he looked very smart, and he was very good at talking when he looked at his mouth.

  Sure enough, the moment he opened his mouth, he

  said, "Oh, folks, you are all here today! I saw that you just wanted to see handsome men and beautiful women. Hehe, unfortunately, so did I!"

  There was no stage fright at all. People also broke out into good-natured smiles, only the little mute still kept a stern face, and only her blinking eyes at that time proved that she was a living person.

  But the others didn't care. Anyway, this little mute has been here for eight years, and they already knew that this person is not a person who can understand words.

  Apart from being relatively close to Xiaotian of the Brahma family, basically no one is willing to talk to her, and she usually only relies on the support of Brahma to survive until now.

  It also made them sigh with emotion, this Brahma is really kind!

  The little monkey on that stage has already reached the stage of the introduction:

  "Hey, let's take a look:

  Brother Big Zhuang, this muscle, this strong chest muscle, this tall and stalwart figure, is simply perfect, okay? It can give people a sense of security!

  And this little beauty, this smooth and thick hair, looks like it has been carefully maintained, and you can usually see who has such beautiful hair, just looking at it makes people itch!

  And this sister Xiaozhi, looking at her collections, it can be seen that she has a family background. When she was young, she didn't know how to be a rich woman, so she must treat her sister as a treasure! Brothers and sisters, I advise you to cherish it!

  And this Brahma...

  and this Brother Amu, he is so handsome and handsome, even the most famous marshal Feng Ze before the alliance can't compare with him, don't you think so?

  ..."

  Brahma almost fell on his back in anger when he heard what these introducers said. Why did he just skip the introduction? Is

  he so useless? I didn't see his body... well, he seems to be a little small , look at his hair again... it seems a bit dry and rough, then look at their house... well, he is not a rich second generation.

  It seems that he really has no competitiveness after such a circle, just as he was about to shake his head and sigh. Then he found that the little mute in the audience had been watching him.

  He woke up in an instant, no, he couldn't show such a weak posture in front of the little mute, but he didn't notice that the little mute was just a soul It 's just You Tianwai.

  Feng Ze? This name sounds familiar to her. Did she know it before? Or is it just a famous person?

  The little mute is thinking, she knows that she has lost her previous memory, but Before, I was in a daze and didn't think about looking for my relatives.

  Now hearing the familiar name for a while makes the little mute a little excited, but it's only a little bit.

  After all, she has already thought about it. If she can't find it How does her relatives survive on her own, so finding her relatives is actually not that important!

  It's just that she doesn't seem to have anything else to do besides this, so she simply sets this task as the first.

  Well... wait until Brahma comes down She's going to ask who Feng Ze is, at least it can be a clue!

  However, in the eyes of others, he's still a little dumb, dazed and stupid, and his expressionless eyes make people want to shake their heads.

  After finally waiting for the event to end, when the votes were counted, Brahma realized that he only had three votes.

  Among them, two votes belonged to parents, and the remaining one vote... um... I guess it was given by the little mute!

  Brahma looked a little depressed, why couldn't they see that he was such an excellent person?

  However, at this time, the little mute poked his arm unexpectedly, which made Brahma a little excited.

  Although there is only a little skin-to-skin contact, it is still a big improvement, right?   If the little mute is willing to speak

  , he will probably say helplessly:

  I use nails...

  Brahma suppressed the excitement in his heart and said to the little mute:

  "What do you want?"

Can the little mute express his thoughts clearly? It seems a bit difficult. In the past eight years, she can only express her disgust with rich expressions at most. As for things like talking about needs, he really doesn't have such experience!

  However, before he was in trouble, the little mute took a wooden stick and drew it on the ground. At this moment, Brahma was surprised to find that the little mute could actually write! ! !

  "Little dumb, you can actually write! When did you learn it? Why didn't you tell me?" The

  little dumb just gave him a look, as if looking at a fool. These words are not difficult, what's the matter? Can you learn it? As for why not tell him? Isn't it because it was not used before!

  She won't rush to say this, it doesn't make any sense!

  Seeing the look in the eyes of the little mute, Brahma finally calmed down, but he still felt a little uneasy in his heart. He always felt that the little mute didn't treat him as a friend, and he felt aggrieved!

  Of course, it doesn't rule out that the little mute doesn't have the concept of friends at all.

  Only then did he lower his head, and saw that the word Feng Ze was actually written on it, and the handwriting was a common word for their orc tribe.

  Brahma's heart became even more sour, and he thought of her wholeheartedly for her good friend every day for eight years, but the only time he took the initiative to communicate with him was because of another man.

  Although his heart was sour, he was not ambiguous, and explained Feng Ze directly to the little mute:

  "This is the alliance... You know the alliance? It is a big tribe of human beings, and Feng Ze is the thug in their tribe." , is probably the most powerful one! It is said that he is also quite handsome, but I have never seen it, and he is definitely not as handsome as me..."

  Brahma chattered a lot, and gestured while talking, and the little mute was silent on the side Listening carefully, not even a movement.

  It was only when Brahma spoke dryly and finally stopped that the little mute nodded, expressing that he understood.

  However, seeing the little mute like this, Brahma also became interested:

  "Hey, why did you suddenly ask him, what? Did you remember anything? Did you know this person named Feng Ze before? Sigh, otherwise I Help you?..."

  There was another bunch of babbles... But

  this time the little mute stopped talking, and returned to the previous state where he seemed to understand nothing.

  This made Brahma a little annoyed:

  "Don't you understand the words? Why are you ignoring me again? It's a shame that I treated you so well before, but you just treated me like this, little white-eyed wolf!!!" The

  little mute was clear Looking at Brahma with her eyes, she couldn't say a word when she looked at Brahma like this, her stammering face turned red, but she didn't curse a few words.

  Come on, this time I'm even more aggrieved, I can't yell at me, I can't let out my anger. Really, how could he be so unlucky and swear that he wanted to teach this little mute well!

  "Thank you..."

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 335

  Hearing this thin and soft voice, Brahma was a little dazed.

  He looked at the little mute for a while, his face full of disbelief:   "

  Oh, it's not... this... you... little mute... oh, no, you're not dumb anymore?"

Incoherent!

  The little mute nodded. Although she hadn't said it before, she could still hear how those pronunciations were pronounced. It's just that I haven't practiced it before. This time, seeing Brahma chattering non-stop, I suddenly became interested in speaking.

  In fact, the main thing is that it is annoying. Of course, there is still a part that doesn't want him to be so disappointed.

  This time Brahma's previous depression was swept away. This is the first time the little mute has spoken to anyone. It is very memorable, isn't it?

  The ambition he set up back then, after eight years, eight years, is finally about to be completed! ! !

  This can't help but give him a feeling of keeping the clouds open to see the moon.

  "Oh, but you are not dumb now, so I can't call you little dumb. Do you remember your name?

  Forget it, I probably don't remember it. Why don't you choose a name for yourself? Or I Let me give you a name!"

  Looking at Brahma who was trapped in her own world again and unable to extricate herself, she felt helpless, forget it, who made him treat her so well, it's okay to bear him for a while!

  But looking at the young man in front of her, she chose to continue to let go.

  Finally, after a burst of excitement in Brahma, a name was decided!

  "Otherwise, you should be called Fan Zhitao. Follow my surname Fan. I thought you liked to eat peaches before. This name is just right!" The

  little mute nodded. It doesn't matter what her name is, anyway, it must not be her The original name, so it's actually pretty much the same.

  So the hot name was freshly released, and it didn't take long for the name Fanzhitao to spread throughout the monkey tribe orc tribe.

  The others were also a little surprised. They really didn't expect that the little mute could still speak. They thought that he would be mute for the rest of his life, but they didn't expect to recover so quickly.

  I wonder if she will be able to live like a normal person in a few years? If possible, in fact, there are still some young men in their tribe who prefer her.

  Although it is really ugly to have no hair in their eyes, but who makes people have skin that can be broken by blowing bullets? And in fact, they also know that the aesthetics of their own tribe is different from that of other tribes. If Fan Zhitao is in other tribes, I am afraid that it can really be called a beauty.

  But these are quickly forgotten, there is no way, they still need to hunt to survive, who has the leisure to care about these every day?

  Fan Zhitao still lives outside the forest away from the tribe, where she has a small tree house that can shelter from the wind and rain, which was built for her by the group of teenagers who discovered her at the beginning.

  It was only later that the interest of these people gradually disappeared, and the last person left was Brahma.

  That night, Fan Zhitao continued to sit in the tree house in a daze as before, and she was still enjoying the leisurely life, when the small door of the tree house was knocked loudly.

  Fan Zhitao came back to her senses, opened the door, and a figure suddenly flashed in front of her:

  "Woohoo!"

  It was Brahma!

  "How? Are you scared? Are you scared?"

  Seeing his excited look, Fan Zhitao was embarrassed to say that she knew that Brahma was coming, and she didn't know why, she had already remembered The sound of Brahma's footsteps, of course, was not the only one.

  Therefore, Fan Zhitao had already guessed who was coming from the time he started climbing the tree.

  Seeing that Fan Zhitao didn't look frightened at all, and didn't even have any emotions, Fan Tian felt a little disappointed.

  However, his mood didn't last long, after all, he was really used to this kind of Brahma Peach.

  "Hey, you asked me about Feng Ze during the day. After I went back, I thought about it again. Anyway, I am also a person who wants to do big things. I am not enough in this small tribe. I have long thought of leaving. Otherwise, I'll just take you and leave together!"

  Hearing that Fan Zhitao became a little emotional, she also wanted to leave.

  Brahma, who was stared at by his friends like this, was also a little proud. Simply put, he was floating!

  "I plan to take you to the starship berthing port first, where we can leave the planet in a starship, and then we can go directly to the alliance.

  In fact, if you want to go to the empire, you can, but the alliance is not good for us orcs. It is more inclusive, and you also want to go to Feng Ze, just go directly to the alliance!

  It will take more than a month to reach the alliance, and then we will find ways to make money, what can we do... If we can't, let's go Fighting black boxing, no, I am going to fight black boxing, you just need to watch from the sidelines, whoever told me that I am an older brother is more powerful!

  We can also accumulate some funds first, and then go to the army to see, which army we will report to at that time How about it? Lets see when the time comes!

  In short, it wont take ten years for us to overthrow the army commander directly and replace him, and if it goes well, we will also get a marshal Dangdang!

  Fan Zhitao felt a little confused when he heard his words, Although she didn't know what some of the words in his words meant, she always felt that they seemed a little unrealistic, and...

  she directly came to a soul torture:

  "Do you have the money to leave?"

  "..."

  It seems to be, The starship also requires money, and he hasn't asked the price yet, when Brahma touched his pocket, the most valuable thing on his body is just these animal teeth.

  How much can you exchange for if you sell it? Enough for the two of them to take a starship to the Alliance?

  Brahma was also silent for a moment, and there seemed to be a little loophole in his plan, so he watched Fan Zhitao's lips move, and said with difficulty:

  "That... that, it seems that the plan has changed a little bit, we I'd better think about it again, believe me, I will be able to think of a thorough solution in a short time!"

  Fan Zhitao looked at his firm eyes and sighed.

  Alas, I always feel that this little partner is a bit unreliable!

  However, the opportunity came quickly, and of course, they would rather not have this opportunity if possible!

  Brahma picked a lot of fruits this day, and killed a few strange beasts. He planned to sell them in the central city for some money. After much deliberation, he finally decided to bring Fan Zhitao with him.

  He had already decided to raise Fan Zhitao as his younger sister yesterday, and his elder brother couldn't just leave her at the tree house.

  Here he has automatically ignored the fact that Fan Zhitao usually stays outside the tribe alone.

  Fan Zhitao agreed after thinking about it. Her usual range of activities is basically in the forest outside the tribe, so she is quite curious about the outside world.

  So the two went directly to the central city on foot. There was no way, firstly, there was no money, and secondly, it was not too far away!

  When they arrived in the central city, they paid the booth fee and sat there directly to start selling.

  Brahma had already had experience, so he started to shout without much hesitation, while Fan Zhitao sat and looked around, his eyes were clean and clear, and he didn't seem to be able to do business at all.

  The people passing by are basically orcs, and there are all kinds of races. And they will be more comfortable in their orc star field. It is convenient to walk and transform into a human body while retaining a large part of their racial characteristics.

  There are basically no human beings here, so a fair and clean girl like Fan Zhitao has attracted the attention of many people around her.

  And a few pairs of greedy eyes in the corner also stared at Fan Zhitao.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 336

  Brahma sat in front of the stall selling things, and Fan Zhitao just sat on the side blankly, his eyes fixed on one direction, and then his eyeballs rolled around.

  After staring at it for a while, I probably got tired of looking at the scenery in that direction, so I continued to look in another direction.

  This is almost more sluggish than a simulated robot, no, it should be called a machine!

  But her appearance attracted many people. After all, this white and tender person is really rare in the orc planet, and other orcs don't pursue fur like the monkey orcs!

  In their eyes, Fan Zhitao is really a beauty!

  So it didn't take long, after these people made up their minds and made up their minds, they surrounded them. Brahma thought that his business was about to open, so he was very excited. He just wanted to introduce the price of the item, but the group of people who came pointed directly at Fan Zhitao and said,

  "Boss, does this person sell?"

  "..."

  Brahma was speechless , does he look so much like a human trafficker? It is clear that there are things on his booth, why are they still asking Fan Zhitao?

  And on the other hand, Brahma still had a subtle displeasure in his heart.

  After all, Fan Zhitao is also his younger sister [just recognized], how could he sell her out of his mind?

  How exactly do they see themselves? ! !

  So Brahma refused very unhappy:

  "No, she is my sister, I advise you not to think about it!"

  The expressions of those people in front of them seemed to be very regrettable, but there were still some people who were unwilling to give up, just because Brahma Zhitao looks really dumb!

  It's not like a normal person at all, a beauty like this is still stupid, she will be exiled to the orc planet, obviously she was kidnapped, and she must have been injected with some brain-damaging drugs, which made this beauty become This is what it looks like now.

  To be honest, they are not surprised at all. Although this kind of abduction and trafficking method is a bit frenzied, it is really useful and very common. Such little beauties of the human race are often made into this kind of appearance, and then sent to other alien star fields to be used as pets by those big bosses.

  Of course, the same other alien races may also be trafficked and sold to the human race as an ornamental sight!

  "Let's be smart people. I think you should be clear about her appearance. She was definitely kidnapped and sold here. With your strength, you can't keep her. You might as well sell her to me at a high price!"

  The middle-aged man in front of him just said After saying this, there are people who echoed it. There is no shortage of rich bosses in the central city, and they are also very interested in this kind of small pet.

  But Brahma still stuck his neck and would not give in:

  "She is my sister, and I will never sell her. If you don't want to buy anything, you should leave quickly and don't delay my business!

  " I am Lord Roland's housekeeper. As long as you give her to us, not only can we get a lot of money, but we can also treat you as a guest of honor.

  If you really don't want to part with her, we can also give you the opportunity to visit frequently, as long as you order The size, money, rights, and status are all yours!"

  His words were full of temptation, but to the current Brahma, there was no temptation at all. He always set a goal and then resolutely carried it out. The kind of person who doesn't give up.

  He spent eight years just to teach the little mute to communicate normally, and he never gave up during this period, and his current goal is to leave with the little mute to join the league. As for money, rights and status , can that compare to his passionate youthful spirit?

  Of course not!

  And it was an insult to him!

  No matter what kind of person Brahma will become in the future, at least now he can firmly reject the middle-aged man in front of him who looks either rich or noble.

  "Uncle, although you are a little ugly, you are really beautiful, but I advise you to stay at home when you are older! To save yourself from not being able to hear other people's words clearly, and jumping up and down here is annoying!"

  " You...you..."

  The face of the middle-aged man was almost blushing, no one in his position had ever dared to speak to him like this, this little bastard was simply annoying to look at:

  "Hmph!" The

  middle-aged man The person walked away in a huff, obviously losing face. But he didn't intend to give up just like that. If he dared to treat him like this, he would let this brat know the price!

  Everyone saw that the man who claimed to be Lord Roland's housekeeper was so angry and left. The others saw that they should not be competitive, so they dispersed.

  It's just that their eyes are still looking at Fan Zhitao with nostalgia, and they still don't give up at first glance, and some of them have twinkling eyes, and they don't have any good ideas at first glance.

  Seeing their eyes, Brahma quickly moved Fan Zhitao closer to him, lest she be bullied!

  As a result, a group of people came wearing soldier-style clothes after a while. They looked like snake orcs, with some greasy scales on their faces, and dark and cold eyes.

  When the passers-by saw them, they hurriedly hid on both sides of the road and made way for them to pass. They could recognize that this was Lord Roland's soldier, one of the troops in charge of city security.

  However, there is never a shortage of spectators in this world, so many people pretended not to care, but stared closely at their route. Generally speaking, these soldiers would not come here at this point, there must be something wrong.

  Sure enough, they really saw this group of snake soldiers walking to a small vendor, and saw that their boss was a man and a woman. The man was a monkey orc, and the woman was more like a human. Of course, her racial characteristics were not ruled out. relatively hidden.

  Before Brahma opened his mouth, the group of Snake Clan soldiers walked up to them and smashed him in front of him. Before Brahma came back to his senses, there was only a pile of shattered fruits and confiscated meat in front of him. .

  Not only that, but the leading snake soldier looked at Brahma ghastly, and from time to time snake letters spit out from his mouth, hissing.

  He looked Brahma up and down, his expression matched the relationship between the two of them on the food chain of race, as if he was going to eat him!

  Finally, the Snake Clan soldier said,

  "Standing is not allowed here, get out of the central city!"

  Killing is not allowed in the central city. It is difficult to regulate.

  According to the previous words, it is very likely that Brahma really left directly. However, now that he is carrying Fan Zhitao, this is the first time he has brought Fan Zhitao out for a walk, and he has just encountered such a thing. There is nowhere to put his youthful blood!

  So he stared directly at the soldier and said,

  "I've already paid the stall fee, what do you mean that stalls are not allowed here?"

  The snake soldier suddenly laughed when he saw Brahma like this.

  This smile made people shudder, and there were people around who wanted to come up to persuade them, but seeing this smile scared them away.

  I can't afford it, I can't afford it!

  It's nothing for them to act bravely. What if they can no longer come out to set up stalls after being targeted?

  They will all live by it!

  "You are brave enough, I can refund your booth fee, but do you dare to accept it?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 337

  This Snake Clan soldier seems to be interested. Looking at him like this, the sentence just now can be translated as:

  I can give you money, but do you dare to accept it? If you dare to accept me, I will kill you!

  Brahma still didn't want to admit defeat. In fact, he was already a little apprehensive, but now that he had come to this point, he would feel ashamed if he quit!

  At this moment, he regretted a little, why didn't he take Fan Zhitao and leave just now, because he wanted to fight for this face!

  Before Brahma could say anything, Fan Zhitao came over and grabbed him. Of course, he was pulling his clothes. This action made Brahma look at Fan Zhitao consciously.

  He asked with his eyes:

  What's wrong?

  Fan Zhitao shook his head, and then said directly to the Snake Clan soldier,

  "I'm sorry, we were wrong!"

  This recognition was so fast that Fan Tian almost didn't realize it, and the group of soldiers and the people around him obviously didn't. react.

  They thought they could see some earth-shattering fight, well, it might actually be a one-sided beating, but now that the two of them are sliding and kneeling so fast, this scene is instantly worthless!

  Fan Zhitao didn't want to fight with these soldiers. Although she didn't know how powerful she was, she always felt that she was pretty good, but it didn't mean she wanted to fight!

  So Fan Zhitao directly pulled Fan Tian to leave here. Their speed was quite fast, and when the snake soldiers finally reacted, they could only see their backs.

  This can be regarded as the innate ability of the little monkeys...

  Brahma is emotional now, and he didn't notice that Fan Zhitao's speed was even faster than him, and he didn't expect how she, a human being, could have such a fast speed.

  "Why did you stop me just now? Oh, what a shame!"

  There was a burst of frustration in Brahma's words, he really felt ashamed, but there was not much resentment towards Fan Zhitao in his words.

  After all, he also knew that he really couldn't handle that group of people. If he didn't leave quickly, if he stayed there, he would probably be beaten up and thrown out of the central city.

  As for going beyond the city limits, they can do whatever they want!

  Fan Zhitao did this for his own good, but it's just that young people can't help but look good.

  Just as he was thinking of going back to the tribe, a group of people suddenly appeared in front of him. Looking at the greasy scales on their faces, Brahma knew that Lord Roland still didn't want to let them go.

  Brahma was anxious, and wanted Fan Zhitao to leave here quickly, but he didn't think about it himself.

  However, what was unexpected was that Fan Zhitao's speed didn't drop at all, and he ran towards the group of snake people directly. The speed is not as fast as Fan Zhitao! ! !

  He, a monkey orc, can't compare to a human like her in terms of speed? This is simply a great shame!

  Fan Tian's eyes widened at a loss, and Fan Zhitao's eyes were firm. She stared closely at the group of people in front of her, and pulled out a very sharp bone fragment from somewhere in her hand.

  Although Fan Zhitao had never tried her own skills before, in her heart, she always felt that she seemed to be very powerful. Now that she met this group of people blocking her, Fan Zhitao's mind appeared. The first thought was:

  kill them!

  If they were left behind, it would only cause trouble, and perhaps the Monkey Tribe would be implicated in the future.

  So Fan Zhitao didn't even think about it, and directly handed over the bone in his hand. This group of snake people obviously didn't expect Fan Zhitao to have such an ability. After all, before this, they all thought that Fan Zhitao had a brain problem. The abducted and trafficked human girl!

  But the result was not as Fan Zhitao had hoped. The snake people's necks were protected by a lot of scales, so even if there was a small bone in Fan Zhitao's hand, it still couldn't cut his throat.

  This approach obviously angered the group of snake people, so they took out some sharp weapons directly from their mouths. For the snake people, their abdomens are the best storage space.

  But in fact, the scene of this group of snake people opening their mouths wide and taking out a handful of knives from their mouths is also a bit weird...

  Fan Zhitao didn't hesitate, she jumped up and kicked one of them in the abdomen, before he fell to the ground At that moment, he couldn't react in time, and Fan Zhitao directly slashed the center of his neck with a knife.

  The snake man was in pain for a while, but in his heart he was even more sure that Fan Zhitao was a human race.

  After all, the deadly part of the snake people is not on the neck, which basically all the orcs know, but Fan Zhitao's subconscious attack is on the throat.

  She looks like an old hand at first glance, but her experience is more aimed at that group of humans!

  Fan Zhitao looked a bit dazed after the blow failed. In her impression, a normal person should die long ago after being attacked like this. How could this person still be able to move?

  No, it seems that he is not human!

  Fan Zhitao suddenly realized, so she changed her attack method. While avoiding other people's attacks on him, she kept her eyes firmly on their hands.

  Finally, when a snake man tried to chop her neck off, Fan Zhitao pulled his hand, and then slashed hard on his arm, cutting the snake man's arm in two.

  This strength is simply terrifying!

  However, Fan Zhitao threw that part on the ground, and she stared at the knife in her hand, with some joy that was not easy to see in her eyes.

  ah! There are weapons!

  Fan Zhitao, who had no weapons, was enough to give them a headache, but now she even has a weapon, and the danger level of Fan Zhitao is constantly rising in their hearts!

  At the same time, they were also cursing inwardly:

  Originally they thought it was a small task, but it was just two children, but it turned out to be such a troublesome task. Unfortunately, they rushed to come here!

  What are you doing here? Do you deliver food?

  Fan Zhitao rushed directly into their crowd with the knife in his hand, the shadow of the knife continued, and the attack was extremely fierce, which made the group of snake people shrink back in fear.

  But now there was no chance for them to back down. When Fan Zhitao kicked a snake man, she roughly estimated the position in her heart, and then slashed at his seven inches.

  Fan Zhitao let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the snake man had lost his breath.

  That's right!

  Seeing that one of their brothers had died, the other snake people immediately thought of leaving.

  Fan Zhitao directly blocked their way out, and it didn't take long before there were only a bunch of snakes left on the ground. They no longer had the energy to maintain their human bodies, and they directly turned into animal bodies.

  I don't know why, but when I saw these snakes, Fan Zhitao actually felt a little greedy. I always thought that this snake would be delicious if I cooked it!

  She didn't know where this idea came from, but looking at Fan Tian who was stunned and at a loss, Fan Zhitao chose to let them go.

  After all, they were orcs a few minutes ago, and now what if she really ate them in front of Brahma? After all, Brahma is also an orc!

  But in fact, she still felt a little regretful in her heart.

  It's been a long time since I ate snakes...

  huh? Why did she talk for so long? Has she eaten it before? Can't remember, forget it!

  Fan Tian stared blankly at Fan Zhitao killing all directions beside him, he didn't even know what he should do now? Where are you going? They haven't collected enough money for the starship yet!

  Fan Zhitao just wanted to walk in the direction of Brahma, but the next moment an anesthetic was shot in a corner. Fan Zhitao herself was quite slow to react. Although she felt the crisis, her body didn't react and she fell down on the ground.

  Brahma hurried forward to look, and found that Fan Zhitao had been deeply anesthetized at this time.

  Someone sneaked up! !

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 338

  Brahma pulls Fan Zhitao and wants to run with her, but how can he, a monkey orc who is not particularly powerful, be able to escape?

  Panicked, he forgot to beware that the man still had anesthetic bombs. Brahma was shot just like that. Before he fainted, there were only two words in his mind: It's

  over! ! !

  When Brahma woke up again, he saw that the surroundings were dark, as if he was in a confined space, and the place was not bumpy, but according to his intuition, Brahma still found that he was already on the aircraft.

  Eighth achievement is a starship!

  Now he is a bit of a black thread. Originally, he couldn't even raise enough money to take the starship to the alliance by himself, but now there is a free trip, but he just doesn't know the destination!

  But even so, he still panicked!

  Who knows where this group of people will be sent to, the parents of Fan Zhitao are beautiful, and it is very likely that they will be given to the boss as a canary, at least at this time, there is no need to worry too much about their lives. But he is different, he is just a monkey who is not very handsome, who is willing to raise him!

  What if they were provoked for a while and wanted to eat monkey brains?

  So Brahma got up quickly, his eyesight was not very good at night, he could only vaguely see the outlines of some objects, and he saw a dark figure not far from him.

  Although he was a little timid in his heart, he still endured the fear in his heart and slowly moved there. What if this is Fan Zhitao?

  However, before he could move a few steps, he heard a delicate voice:   "

  I'm here!"

Peach, so he quickly let out a long sigh of relief.

  But the voice was obviously from another direction. As for the figure that Brahma just saw, it was someone else.

  Probably the other people who were caught!

  After Brahma managed to move to the position in front of Fan Zhitao, he saw the dirty Fan Zhitao. Her body was full of dust, and Brahma looked similar to himself.

  "Fan Zhitao, what should we do now? Otherwise, let's run away! It doesn't work, we don't know where we are now, who knows where to run? But we can't just catch us! If they really want to send us to What can you do with a pervert as a plaything? You are so delicate and tender..."

  Brahma habitually babbled again, his worries were not unreasonable, but he really didn't look at the current situation, and he wasn't worried at all about making others Bring it here.

  Fortunately for them, they were at the bottom of the starship at this time, and the group of human traffickers got drunk directly on it and didn't notice them.

  Brahma's words didn't scare Fan Zhitao, she still stared blankly at Fantian, just wanting to hear what he was thinking.

  "Let me tell you, you are so beautiful, if some civilized people really take a fancy to you, you might be better off, and then they will raise you as a canary. Seeing your appearance, you shouldn't get tired of it so quickly, But if some perverts take a fancy to you, they should torture you. Seeing how good-looking you are and jealous of you, when the time comes, they will scratch your face with a knife and bruise you all over! Hey, its scary just thinking about it!

  You That's better, I'm a member of the monkey tribe, if I run into some pervert who likes to eat monkey tribe orcs, then I will be finished, and then it will directly become a dish on the dinner plate, and I will break out in a cold sweat just thinking about it...

  " Before Brahma could finish speaking, there was a burst of sobbing from the corner, the voice was suppressed extremely low, it was really scary in such a dark scene.

  Brahma was startled out of fear, and then he remembered that there were other people around, maybe that person woke up too, but I don't know how many there are?

  The person who woke up was a girl. If the lights were on at this time, they could see that the girl was not very old, about fifteen or sixteen years old. She was wearing extremely delicate and gorgeous clothes, but it was a pity The skirt was dragged on the ground, and there were stains on it.

  "That...well, girl, can we discuss it? Can you stop crying first? It's a bit scary!"

  Brahma said directly, without any intention of comforting the girl.

  The girl's voice paused for a moment, and then she cried louder, but she was still afraid of someone, so her crying was not loud.

  Don't you know why I'm crying? When are you still saying this? It's so impure and scary! !

  Brahma's expression is indescribable, okay, cry, cry, all the people in the prison will wake up in a while, and the crying is probably louder, now it's time to get used to it!

  Sure enough, as Brahma expected, someone woke up again after a while, and the voice sounded like a boy.

  "This... Where is this place? Is there anyone?"

  The only response to him was a burst of crying. The boy was quite timid, and he curled up into a ball with his hands on his head, muttering:

  "I can't see me, I can't see me..."

  Then he didn't make any other sounds, and after a while, basically everyone woke up this time, and almost all of them were crying.

  Hearing these cries made Brahma feel a little helpless, so he calmed down first, looked at the little friend next to him and asked in a low voice:

  "Hey, I heard someone say that sometimes after experiencing stimulation, it helps to restore memory. Didnt remember anything? I saw you fight so hard before, you were definitely a genius before! And you are quite familiar with Marshal Feng Ze, Im afraid you are his soldiers!

  He digressed again while talking, Fan Zhi Tao sighed helplessly, and tried her best to bring the topic back:

  "No!"

  This meant that she didn't remember anything, and Brahma was a little disappointed, but it was also expected.

  "Then what do you think we should do now? Or do you have any way to run away? Let's talk about it first. If you run away, remember to take me with you, and you can't leave me alone!"

  Brahma said jokingly, but when he turned to look at the figure next to him, he saw Fan Zhitao nodding his head seriously, which means he definitely took it seriously.

  Only then did he realize that Fan Zhitao's mind was different from others, and she really didn't think he was joking.

  Brahma's heart has only come back to reality now, it's good to have the promise of a small partner, and he will not be left behind in this extremely strange place, and even if it's ugly, even if he dies, he will have someone behind him!

  At this time, Brahma was actually holding such an idea in his heart.

  Not long after, Fan Zhitao moved her ears, and she could clearly hear someone coming down. Although the sound was extremely small, she still caught it.

  Someone is down! !

  However, the group of people around were still crying. Fan Zhitao poked Brahma and wrote on his body to indicate that someone was coming. Brahma nodded, and then fell to the side and pretended to be dead.

  Fan Zhitao also leaned against the wall slowly, pretending not to wake up yet.

  The movements of the two of them were not very big, but they still fell into the eyes of the people in the other corner. This person is the boy who woke up after Brahma, he is a rat orc, and this dark environment is like a decoration in his eyes.

  He had noticed Fan Zhitao in the corner a long time ago, he expected them to be so calm and strong, at least stronger than the others. This time he saw the two of them tacitly pretending to be dead, so he rolled his eyes and fell to the ground directly, pretending that the medicine hadn't passed!

  The others were still crying now, but at this moment the door was suddenly opened, and the light outside shone here, and the others were startled.

  I saw that the man who was outside at this time was looking at them with a bloody knife in his hand, and his eyes seemed to say:

  Oh, who will attack first with so many cuties?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 339

  "Hey, let's play a game, cuties!" The

  man let out a burst of laughter, which sounded extremely frightening, and in an instant, bursts of screams erupted in the small, enclosed space.

  The flustered voice made people worry, Brahma couldn't help but want to open his eyes to see what's going on now? But he was afraid of being discovered, so he decided not to open his eyes after thinking about it.

  The knife in the man's hand was still dripping with blood, and he didn't know what species of blood was on it. He seemed to be interested, and said to the group of people:

  "Shut up!"

  Although his voice was not It wasn't big, but it still made the group of waking people tremble with fright, and the voice gradually subsided in the end.

  The main thing is to be afraid!

  Only then did the man nod his head in satisfaction, and laughed lightly again, which made people shiver uncontrollably.

  "Let's play a game, I will chase you and run, and if anyone is caught up, I will kill him! You have to run fast, let me see which little guy is so lucky to be caught up!"

  Pooh, this Can you call it lucky?

  But the man's figure suddenly moved, and at this moment, the group of boys and girls who were awake all reacted, and quickly stood up and ran.

  Shu Xiaoer, that is, the rat clansman who was lying down, was a little hesitant at this moment, should he stand up and run quickly? What if this person is too lazy to run and sees him lying on the ground and directly hits him?

  But in the end, he saw that Fan Zhitao had no intention of moving, gritted his teeth, and finally chose to forget it, he couldn't possibly be so unlucky!

  Facts have proved that his choice is correct.

  The man ran towards the crowd excitedly. The knife in his hand was not long, but it still couldn't be ignored. Moreover, the space was relatively narrow, and the group of people couldn't escape at all.

  Therefore, the man swung the knife several times and cut the running person. However, people's pain perception was dull in shock and fear. The man didn't stop until a restrained and delicate girl was stabbed and fell to the ground.

  There was an unfinished smile on his face, obviously he would like to come a few more times if possible, but due to the amount of "goods" this time, he stopped.

  It's a pity that such a game can't be played more than once!

  The man walked out slowly with the knife in hand, while the others collapsed to the ground, tired and frightened. Finally, a large part of the people couldn't hold back their tears.

  At this time, Brahma, Fan Zhitao, and Shu Xiaoer pretended to wake up, but they still didn't talk to the people around them.

  Now they are obviously still immersed in their own world, and they can't ask any useful news, so it's better to wait for them to wake up before asking questions.

  But when they were awake, Shu Xiaoer hesitated and finally chose to quietly move to the side of Fan Zhitao.

  Fan Zhitao knew from the beginning that Shu Xiaoer was pretending to be dizzy. After all, Fan Zhitao could clearly feel his breathing rate, but he didn't expose it, and it had nothing to do with him anyway.

  This time Shu Xiaoer moved to her side, Fan Zhitao still didn't move, she just looked at the surrounding environment, trying to find out if there was any place to escape.

  Fan Zhitao's eyes are even clearer than Shu Xiaoer's. Although she knows that she seems to be special, she never tells others.

  She subconsciously felt that it was better to hide such abilities from others.

  However, she was not disappointed, there was nothing around for them to escape, not even a window. As for some kind of ventilation duct, there is, but it is too narrow for people to pass through.

  Fan Zhitao sighed helplessly, I'm afraid she can only fight out, but before that, she still needs to know how many people and how strong the opponent is.

  Shu Xiaoer was sitting next to Fan Zhitao, he hugged his knees and said nothing, from time to time he glanced at Fan Zhitao and Brahma next to him.

  When he saw Fan Zhitao looking around, he faintly realized that Fan Zhitao could see the surrounding environment clearly, which made him a little surprised.

  It is clear that she only looks like a human race, but it is incredible that her eyesight is so good!

  As for Brahma, Shu Xiaoer could see clearly, he was completely half-blind in this dark environment, and he seemed a little scared, he wanted to get close to Fan Zhitao, but he was worried about why he didn't move.

  What are you worried about? Of course it's because Fan Zhitao doesn't like people approaching her at all!

  Brahma endured the fear in his heart, and could only get as close to Brahma's Peach as possible. He smelled the bloody smell in the air and felt even more frightened. That man was like a child with a knife, and he didn't show mercy at all!

  I don't know if Fan Zhitao can beat it!

  In Brahma's eyes, it might be a bit of a mystery. After all, Fan Zhitao's brain can't turn fast, and her reaction is too slow. If she has the ability, she won't be kidnapped at all!

  Thinking of this, Brahma felt a little melancholy.

  Not long after, Brahma heard rustling sounds beside him, it was the peach of Brahma moving.

  Fan Tian lowered his voice and asked Fan Zhitao next to him,

  "What are you doing?"

  Fan Zhitao didn't answer him, she got up and walked to the place near the gate. Zhitao didn't care and stepped over, walking to the edge of the gate.

  Here are some foods.

  It is estimated that the group of human traffickers were worried that they would starve to death, so they directly threw some food here, and the man just forgot about it in his excitement.

  Fan Zhitao took two servings of food and returned to her original position. She handed one of them to Fan Tian. Fan Tian gritted his teeth and finally ruthlessly ate the nutrient in his hand.

  The viscous nutrient passed over his throat, making Brahma feel sick, but in the end he tightly covered his mouth, resolutely not letting himself spit it out.

  This is food, what should I do in the next few days if I spit it out? This group of people will definitely not give them anything good to eat, and they can only survive on these nutrients.

  Fan Zhitao drank the nutritional supplement with a blank face, and Fan Tian envied her for a while, sometimes it is good to be slow.

  like now!

  Shu Xiaoer was also a little hungry. He was timid and didn't dare to go over, but finally crawled over trembling.

  During this process, he directly closed his eyes, not daring to look at the little girl in the middle of the road, but because of his closing eyes, Shu Xiaoer accidentally touched the little girl's hair.

  He was so frightened that he sat on the ground, and passed through a series of psychological struggles, but when he returned to Fan Zhitao, he was almost collapsed from fright.

  It's like going through ninety-nine and eighty-one difficulties!

  During the rest of the journey, there was only one man who came down to deliver food to them. Fan Zhitao was a little unsure and didn't do anything. This man seemed to have been trained, so he didn't do anything to them.

  For a time, the two parties lived in peace.

  Finally, after an unknown amount of time, they felt a shaking around them, and the starship docked somewhere.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 340

  When they realized that the starship had landed, everyone panicked.

  Landing means that they are estimated to be resold. Who knows who bought them and what kind of situation they will face?

  Thinking of this, this group of people couldn't help crying, Fan Zhitao looked at these people who were moaning indifferently, without any fluctuation in his heart.

  She was just thinking about how to escape with Brahma. She sharpened the bone knife she usually carried on her body for defense before, but she was ambushed that time, and even lost the only bone knife.

  After a while, Fan Zhitao heard someone walking in their direction, and there were more than one footsteps, one of which was the perverted man from before.

  It seems that their accomplices are also here, how many are there?

  It is not appropriate to act rashly, so Fan Zhitao took Fan Tian and him to hide in the crowd, waiting for the coming traffickers.

  Only about ten seconds later, they heard a sound and the door opened.

  The light from outside shone into the room again. If they had seen the light before, they might still have a secret hope in their hearts, but by now it has been worn down and almost turned into despair.

  There were three people who came, and the one who walked last was the perverted man who was playing the killing game, and he was still holding the knife in his hand.

  One of the two people in front of him was well dressed, with a long scar on his face. If there is no such scar, he may also be called a jade tree facing the wind.

  And the other one looks more ordinary, the taciturn one just stands beside him without saying a word, if you don't pay special attention to him, you can easily ignore him.

  These three are actually human!

  There should be other accomplices waiting for them up there, right? Fan Zhitao thought to herself.

  "Masters and ladies, please go up with us! The journey is over, and we will treat you well!"

  He was quite polite to hear what he said, but no one dared to relax their vigilance.

  It's better to treat them well, it's not sure whether they will live or not after this hospitality!

  But everyone saw that his attitude was pretty good, at least he was much better than the perverted man before, mainly because of the comparison, so some people also had hope in their hearts.

  What if? What if this person is easy to talk to?

  So one of the girls asked softly,

  "Where is this place? Where are you taking us?"

  Fan Zhitao had to say something about this gesture, and I felt pity for it!

  Fan Zhitao didn't know whether to say that the girl was stupid or bold, she didn't really regard this person as a talkative person, did she?

  Although he does seem to be easier to get along with than the man who usually gives them things, but don't forget, he is still the first among these three people!

  Is it easy to get along with someone who has been in the trafficking industry for so many years and let the perverts give way to him?

  Fan Zhitao shook his head, the little girl was probably in danger.

  The leading man didn't have much emotion when he heard this question, he looked at the girl who asked the question and smiled faintly:

  "You don't need to know, it's better for you to ask less, if you If you still have time, you will naturally know the answers to these questions." The

  girl's face turned pale, but she was relieved when she saw that the man didn't seem to want to pursue it any further.

  However, at the next moment, she heard the man say with a laughing voice:

  "But little girl, your mouth is still not honest! If you say a word wrong here, it will easily lead to death, but I am so happy Helping others, I am still willing to help you!"

  Everyone still doesn't know what this person is going to do? Then the next moment, I saw the man in the lead raised his hand and ticked his index finger.

  So the pervert standing at the end got the order and smiled excitedly.

  He walked forward under everyone's fearful eyes, and didn't stop until he was in front of the little girl.

  This girl didn't dare to hide at all, even if she hid, she couldn't escape. Everyone still didn't know what they were going to do.

  However, the next moment they saw this perverted man pulling out a needle with thread from somewhere.

  This time everyone knew what they were going to do. The little girl sat on the ground and shook her head with tears in her eyes, begging:

  "No...no...please...please let me go, please...you ...Let me go, don't! I won't say anything from now on, I won't ask anything, please let me go!"

  She looked at the scarred man beggingly, but the man just gave her a A gentle smile, but seeing these, she just felt like seeing a devil!

  Finally, the perverted man held down her chin, and stitched her mouth shut with a needle and thread.

  During this process, the little girl screamed, which contained fear and pain.

  At that moment, Brahma even felt a little impulsive to stand up and do something, but as soon as his body moved, Fan Zhitao grabbed his sleeve.

  Brahma turned his head to look at Fan Zhitao, only to find that she just shook her head silently.

  Looking at the little friend's expression, Brahma seemed to be splashed on his body by a bucket of ice water, he finally realized, what ability does he have to save this little girl? In the end, Brahma still clenched his hands tightly, and then slowly lowered them.

  He is still too weak, even if he wants to save the little girl, he can't do anything, he can't even beat his little friend.

  If he really stood up this time, maybe he was indeed a hero at that moment, but only one more person could be beaten or even killed.

  Maybe it will even implicate your little friends!

  He is still too weak!

  Thinking of this, Brahma's incomparable hope became stronger at this moment.

  Fan Zhitao looked at the scene in front of her coldly, and subconsciously pressed her hand on her heart.

  If it is normal, shouldn't she feel fear? Or should it be hatred?

  However, she could only feel that her heart was still beating peacefully, as if she had become numb to the scene in front of her, and her heart didn't even have any fluctuations.

  Fan Zhitao didn't know what these meant, and finally she put down her hand, lowered her head and looked inexplicable.

  Now she doesn't even know how many people are in the other party's gang. After careful consideration, she definitely can't do it, otherwise the failure rate is too high. If she was caught again at that time, she and her friends would probably be buried together!

  As for this little girl... It

  can only be said that they met by chance, and Fan Zhitao would not risk the lives of himself and his little friend for her.

  More or less, there are still some things that have nothing to do with me.

  In the end, the little girl's mouth was still tightly sewn, it's just that the perverted man's workmanship was not good, he just smacked it randomly to ensure it was tight. This led to the appearance of a centipede growing on the little girl's mouth.

  She was still crying, and her crying voice was hoarse, but she didn't dare to move a little more, especially her mouth.

  It hurts when I move, and I want to cry when it hurts. When I cry, tears fall on my lips, and it hurts even more with a burning sensation.

  Seeing the little girl's miserable state, Dao Scar was able to rub his knuckles, then lowered his head and chuckled again:

  "Look how nice this is, but A Sen, you should practice your skills more! Look at the little girl The girl's sewing is really ugly, what if the price can't be sold?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 341

  That perverted man named Asen grinned grinningly, looking so wretched and wretched.

  "I know, but it's just that there are not many opportunities to practice. It's really not possible, Amu, go and talk to the boss. I will practice a few more times. It will definitely be beautiful!"

  However, the group of abducted people in front of them I just feel timid for a while, there are not many opportunities to practice, it would be terrible if this thing is given more opportunities to join forces!

  However, the scarred man named Amu nodded.

  "Okay, I'll talk to the boss next time!"

  Fan Zhitao paid attention, they still have the boss, and there are probably quite a few of them.

  The group of people behind was pushed to the upper floor. They originally stayed at the bottom of the starship, and usually had no chance to see the light.

  However, when they finally went out to see the light, the result was this scene. For a while, they even wanted to stay at the bottom forever and never come out.

  Fan Zhitao looked at the surrounding environment among the crowd, and she found that the starship was obviously modified.

  It is not accurate to say that it is a starship. After all, it is equipped with firepower weapon facilities, but it is not appropriate to call it a battleship, and it looks a bit nondescript.

  When they actually landed on land and were illuminated by the light, they couldn't hold back and closed their eyes. They hadn't been exposed to light for a long time so far, and now their eyes couldn't stand the sudden change in the environment.

  But they recovered soon, and only then did they subconsciously look at the land in front of them.

  It was extremely desolate and desolate, the gray-black land looked hard, and a mutant mouse would scurry by the side of the road from time to time.

  Seeing this, they all understood that there are pollutants on this planet, and this mouse was polluted by pollutants and then mutated into this shape.

  The undulating house looks dusty, and there are a few very obvious cracks on many walls. It is definitely a dilapidated house at first glance!

  The three of Amu led the group on the road. He led the way alone, while the other two stood by to prevent anyone from sneaking out.

  The "goods" this time are exceptionally good, don't let them slip away!

  Occasionally there will be a few passers-by around, and they look at Fan Zhitao and the others with understanding in their eyes.

  People like them are very common here!

  Fan Zhitao was thinking in her heart, there were only these three people at this time, and they were going to take them to the base camp, if she resisted now, what were the chances of escaping?

  She lowered her eyes. It might be possible to escape now. After all, there may be more experts in their base camp, and it will only be more difficult to escape.

  People like these are just people who are not ranked high in their gang.

  Thinking of this, Fan Zhitao made up his mind, or run away now!

  However, before she could do anything, a small figure rushed out ahead of her, maybe he also had the same idea.

  Fan Zhitao took a look at this young man, she knew him, she didn't remember his name, but he was the one who adjusted the fastest when he was in the bottom, and he often comforted others.

  This is indeed a good man!

  The young man was unarmed, but he rushed straight at the man named Asen. His goal was the knife in Asen's hand.

  However, before he rushed to the front, the second child who had been silent all this time suddenly moved.

  I don't know why his movements are so fast, his figure is like a ghost, and before anyone notices, he has already run to the side of the young man, probably not even a second has passed.

  Fan Zhitao watched the scene silently, then silently put down his hand.

  This second child didn't know what was going on, although he was obviously a human being, but somehow he had obtained a power that didn't belong to humans.

  I don't know if the other two people have such abilities, Fan Zhitao thought carefully, if she escapes by herself, she is still very sure, but she still needs to bring a Brahma who fights the five scum.

  This is a bit troublesome!

  The boy didn't have time to react at all, and in an instant in his eyes, the man who had no sense of existence rushed to his side.

  A cold light flashed, and a knife passed by his eyes. He didn't feel anything at first, but the next moment he felt something was wrong in his throat.

  The blood spurted out together with his vitality.

  After all, he lay down and didn't even close his eyes.

  It didn't take long for the scene of them to start, it was over soon, and the Amu who was walking in the front also noticed the movement behind.

  He looked at the young man who had fallen to the ground at this time with a mocking smile, and the next moment he returned to his polite and serious appearance.

  "I advise you to be obedient. Since we have lived so far, we naturally have our own abilities. Don't dig our own graves!"

  All the people did not speak, and no one even dared to look at him. Look, the man named Amu smiled like a spring breeze.

  At this time, he turned his head and said to the second child:

  "A Lin, you are doing very well, keep it up!"

  Fan Zhitao muttered inwardly, Mu Linsen, did they name it so casually?

  She secretly raised her head and glanced at that A-Lin again, and what she saw was that he was pursing his lips and smiling a little shyly.

  Just looking at his expression, it is absolutely impossible to imagine that he solved a person so quickly just a few minutes ago.

  Just looking at Xiaofanzhitao, he suddenly thought of a word, that is green and astringent. But then Fan Zhitao shook his head again, this word is always a waste to describe this trafficker!

  No one dared to act rashly in the future, especially since most of them were girls. The boy who seemed to be the strongest just now was dealt with so easily, how long can they last?

  So this group of people was taken to a store, and the environment around here has been much better, and it looks much more prosperous, but in this place, Fan Zhitao always feels that there is some faint smell of blood .

  Fan Zhitao secretly wrote down these.

  The first floor here is more like a place for people to relax. A group of people in strange clothes or other civilized creatures gather here, like a group of demons dancing wildly.

  Most of them held cups in their hands. Some of the cups contained viscous and bright drinks, while some were scarlet that looked more like blood.

  Others noticed this too, especially when they saw the blood-like things in those cups and couldn't help shaking.

  Thinking about how they would be arranged in the future, they couldn't help substituting that liquid into their own blood.

  The more I think about it, the more terrifying it becomes!

  They didn't stay on the first floor for long, and were taken directly to the basement floor.

  This place is like a black boxing place. There is a ring in the center. It should not be opened yet, and there are only attendants in charge of preparations around.

  In this way, they were taken all the way to a dark and small room, and they could barely see a person sitting in the middle, it should be said to be other civilized creatures.

  This is the Puli star people, who have a civilization that belongs to their own planet. They have mostly blue skin tones, very pronounced elf ears, raised foreheads, very large eyes, and mouths that have been replaced by what looks like a filter.

  "Boss, people have brought it!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 342

  Fan Zhitao carefully looked at the creature they called the boss in front of him, let's call it a human being!

  At this moment, he was carefully sizing up the abducted people in front of him, his eyes seemed to be assessing their value.

  It's exactly the same look as looking at the goods.

  Stared at by such eyes, these people without exception have a feeling of scalp numbness.

  Several of the little girls were so frightened that they cried aloud, but they still had to forcefully calm down, for fear that he would not be willing to operate on themselves.

  It has to be said that this Puli star is still very discerning, and he immediately took a fancy to Fan Zhitao in the crowd.

  After all, Fan Zhitao's looks are too eye-catching, and her temperament is also different from that of ordinary people. Just seeing her at the first sight can give people a feeling of being trained by a top family.

  He spoke in a strange and eerie tone, and the mouth of the filter couldn't tell whether it was open or not. At this time, Fan Zhitao probably guessed that this person communicated with spirit, which is also caused by some advanced civilizations. Unique ability.

  "Pull her out and show me!"

  the Puli star sat leisurely and ordered to the people below. His chin raised in the direction of Fan Zhitao.

  Others also saw what he meant, so Asen pulled out Fan Zhitao with one hand.

  Fan Zhitao staggered a bit, and managed to stand still. Her current body and brain are really not good at adapting.

  When she managed to stand still, she was already in front of the boss, and he directly grabbed Fan Zhitao's chin, turning left and right to carefully look at her face.

  It seems that Fan Zhitao's face is very suitable for him, so he can't help nodding, really satisfied!

  The man named Amu came out and said to him politely:

  "Boss, we found this at the edge of the Orc Starfield. It looks pretty good-looking. If it is sold to those rich people, it will definitely sell for a good price. It's

  just that she seems to have some problems in her mind. It is very likely that she has experienced it before. I was kidnapped once, and I was injected with a large dose of medicine, which caused me to be unresponsive and stupid!

  This is not a big problem, after all, some people like this, and sometimes even those who are fine even ask us to inject it! "The

  boss nodded in agreement, it is indeed the truth, as in their line of work, appearance is more important than IQ!

  And this skin can already make up for many other defects! !

  Fan Zhitao seemed to be reacting at this time, she frowned, and there was a trace of disgust in her eyes.

  Seeing her reaction, the boss also became interested:

  "Can you understand me?"

  Fan Zhitao didn't respond, and still looked at him with some disgust. This man actually touched her face with his hand, it was disgusting! !

  But now he had to bow his head under the eaves, to see if she didn't chop off his hand when she found a chance!

  However, in their eyes, Fan Zhitao was still stupid, which made the boss feel a little boring.

  So he let go of the hand that was holding Fan Zhitao's chin, and asked someone else to take Fan Zhitao down.

  In just a short while, the boss had already figured out where to take Fan Zhitao.

  Brahma couldn't help but feel a little anxious seeing this scene. The little friend has already decided where to go, and the requirements for his face are absolutely high. If he really depends on his basic conditions, he may be separated from his little friend in a short time. . (He is still very self-aware!)

  So Brahma gritted his teeth and rushed out directly after thinking about it. Amu stared at him sharply when he saw this scene, and Alin also clenched his knife tightly, always paying attention to Brahma's movements to prevent him from attacking him. Boss to start.

  However, in the end Brahma just thumped and knelt down on the ground. He looked pitiful and had no dignity at all.

  He said:

  "My lord, the girl just now is my younger sister. Can you please let me be with her when it is arranged? I have taken care of her for many years. Without me, she might not be very alone." OK!"

  Hearing these words, the boss was a little curious:

  "Oh? Are you not afraid of me? How dare you stand up directly?"

  Brahma smiled hippie, full of flattery on his face:

  "How could I be afraid of you? You are so Brilliant and powerful, he is a dragon and a phoenix among men, a genius like no one in ten thousand, it is my honor to be able to say a word to you!"

  Brahma's impression in the eyes of everyone was immediately lowered by these words, Those who were arrested hated the attitude of a villain who disliked Brahma, and the gang of human traffickers would not look up to him.

  At most, he would sigh in his heart:

  This kid is really shameless! ! !

  Brahma complained in his heart, but is it just a face? It's okay to tear it off and step on the ground, anyway, he wants to be with his friends, after all, life matters.

  As long as he survived in the end, even if he could kill the boss, who would care about his embarrassment now? He will only be regarded as a brave hero!

  No way, it is so realistic, history is written by the victors!

  I have to say that Brahma's words really made the boss feel comfortable.

  He thought about it, since Brahma has been with this little girl for so many years and has taken care of her for so long, he will naturally be more comfortable, so it is not bad to put Brahma and Fan Zhitao together and let Brahma be a follower!

  It's not like there wasn't such a rule before, so it was a buy one get one free gift.

  Amu saw what the boss was thinking, so he took him down and started making arrangements.

  The other people are not as amazing as Fan Zhitao in terms of appearance, but there are still some good-looking ones.

  So the boss randomly picked out a few boys and girls from this group of people, and told Amu to put them together with Fan Zhitao and his brother and sister.

  Shu Xiaoer was also very lucky to be selected. Don't mistakenly think that all the orcs of the Rat Clan are the kind of people with evil eyebrows and mouse eyes. Shu Xiaoer is also a handsome boy in terms of appearance. Many people like this!

  So these people were divided into two groups, and the other people who were not selected were regretting why their parents didn't make themselves look better, or why didn't they go for gene fine-tuning surgery?

  Otherwise, how could we encounter the current situation?

  Eighty percent of the good-looking ones are sold to others as canaries and small pets.

  What about them? Where will they be sent? Anyway, no matter what, it will definitely be more difficult than them!

  Everyone thought so, but they didn't dare to ask. The little girl whose mouth was sewn up is still regarded as a living example among this group of people!

  Fan Zhitao and the others were taken down, and Amu was about to take them away when he suddenly thought of something.

  He looked at Fan Zhitao and hesitated in his heart, and finally turned around and told the boss:

  "Boss, this prettiest little girl is very skilled. I guess there is something wrong with her previous identity!"

  After much deliberation, Amu still put this The matter was reported, and if something happened later, for example, if Fan Zhitao hurt the employer, he would be in trouble!

  Hearing these words, the boss was also a little surprised. He didn't expect Fan Zhitao to be abducted to the edge of the beastman star field with such good skills, and now he has become a fool!

  After thinking about it, he finally made a decision:

  "Cut out her tendons and hamstrings, waste her skills, and then use ointment to restore her skin. Be careful not to leave scars, otherwise you won't get a good price." Already!"

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 343

  Hearing these words from the person behind him, Brahma wanted to yell at him, and finally he was able to be with his little friend, but in the end he broke his tendons again! !

  Leaving aside the fact that Fan Zhitao is good enough to protect him, just talking about Fan Zhitao being his god-sister, Fan Tian can't accept it anymore!

  He just wanted to stand up and beg the boss, if it's a big deal, he'll lose face, if he can keep his little friend's tendons, it's good, if he can't, it's fine to pick him!

  However, just as he was about to stand up, he was directly stopped by Fan Zhitao. Fan Zhitao's intention was obvious, to tell him not to act rashly!

  Now Brahma was in a hurry, he became an ant on a hot pot.

  But he couldn't stand up, but he didn't realize that since his little friend showed his skills last time, he had unconsciously relied on Fan Zhitao.

  After getting the order from the boss, Amu directly brought the group of people down. Only then did they realize that this floor is not the bottom floor, and there is another floor below it!

  Once inside, it was a large space full of technology, but the walls that were supposed to be clean were stained with thick layers of blood.

  Many of them were stained on the wall in a spray state. Just by looking at the blood stains, one can imagine what kind of scenes they have experienced.

  However, they took a breath when they actually saw the layout inside.

  Fan Zhitao couldn't help squinting his eyes slightly. If Fan Tian saw it, he would probably sigh:

  It's rare that you react so quickly this time!

  But even if Fan Tian saw this scene at this time, he was not in the mood to tease Fan Zhitao, because he himself was petrified!

  For nothing else, the scene in front of them seemed to let them see what hell looks like, and even because they don't know what hell looks like, now they have some doubts that even hell can have such horror?

  In front of them, there are many medical warehouses and many dissection beds, on which there are always many bodies placed.

  There are all kinds of races, and there are all kinds of creatures. At this time, they are motionless, which makes people wonder if they are still alive?

  Their bodies were tied with restraint belts, which should prevent them from breaking free. You don't need to get a little closer to see that their bodies have been cut open, and some organs inside are exposed to the air.

  And near the wall, there are several huge glass pillars standing up, which are hollow, filled with unknown liquid, and floating bodies of unknown creatures.

  They just stood there quietly, floating. When these people saw them for the first time, they couldn't help but gasp, because in their eyes, it seemed like a body that had been put together randomly.

  The heart closest to them was exposed, without skin, and its nerve veins could be seen at a glance. The head should be that of a human being, but it has wings and a tail. The proportions of the body are also a bit strange. It is completely a combination of various parts of various creatures on its body.

  But even so they could still see its heart beating.

  It beats one after another, but it seems to hit their hearts silently.

  There is more than one creature like this, and the other heads are not human.

  The space on this floor is very large, and Amu and the others seem to want to drive them to the innermost side, so they also saw various disgusting and uncomfortable scenes along the way.

  This also allowed them to see that some "creatures" were indeed still alive, and they could see that these "creatures" blinked, but their expressions were numb.

  Fan Zhitao also saw a mermaid among them, uh...or it could be called a murloc.

  Because it has a fish head and a human body, that Fan Zhitao has seen it before, or it can be said to have eaten it. This kind of fish beast is very common in the orc planet. It is big and delicious, and Fan Zhitao is also responsible for its survival.

  Brahma also clearly recognized this fish, and now he only felt a surge in his stomach, and he was about to vomit it out.

  The head of a strange beast and the legs of a human.

  Now that he was lucky enough to see two things that were incompatible, Brahma really wanted to vomit.

  Fortunately, there were quite a few people around who wanted to vomit, and even had already vomited, so Brahma was not so conspicuous among this group of people.

  But Fan Zhitao, who has nothing to do, is more conspicuous, and most people envy her for being a fool.

  Now the impression Fan Zhitao left on them has completely turned into a delicate-looking fool!

  Just as they were about to reach the opposite corner, there was a very simple temporary fence there, which seemed to be the place where they would stay.

  They were just about to breathe a sigh of relief, thinking that it was about to end, no matter what they did in the future, they could at least rest for a while. However, unexpectedly, a "corpse" next to him suddenly exploded.

  He struggled desperately, and the restraint belt on his body was pulled so thin that it seemed that it was almost unable to hold him.

  Everyone was scared and ran forward desperately, just wanting to leave this place as soon as possible. No one knew what kind of scene it would be if he broke free?

  But no one wants to experience it.

  Amu seemed to be used to such scenes, he didn't mean to panic at all, but directly raised his hand, and a needle of anesthesia flew out and stuck on the "corpse"'s neck.

  Fan Zhitao didn't rush over like the others, she was still maintaining the previous speed, but now watching this scene at close range (at least she is the closest one), there is only one sentence in her heart:

  it's all like this Can you survive? Simply awesome!

  This person still maintains a human body, but his arms are pitch-black and his nails are very long. Looking at his arms, Fan Zhitao wonders if there is something wrong with his eyes?

  Why did she see as if a black mist hovered over his arm?

  Fan Zhitao's courage can be said to be really great, if it wasn't for the wrong occasion, she would even want to take a closer look.

  Just as she was about to shake her head and continue walking, Brahma also wanted to step forward and pull her to bring her over, but before Brahma approached, Fan Zhitao felt as if a big hand had fallen on her shoulder.

  It's Amu!

  Still with that gentle and polite smile, Fan Zhitao turned his head slowly, and the two looked at each other. Amu paused looking at Fan Zhitao's dark and bright eyes, and said,

  "Don't be afraid, I'm just taking you It's just a minor operation!"

  Brahma was about to say something, but he was kicked by Asen directly, and he was directly kicked up by this force, and finally fell to the corner.

  Now he was the first to arrive.

  Fan Zhitao didn't look back, she was still looking at Amu, and Amu didn't care if she was willing or not, if she didn't speak, Fan Zhitao was pulled over directly.

  It seemed that he was also worried that Fan Zhitao would break free, so he found him a random bed and tied Fan Zhitao with a bondage belt.

  The bed was not clean, and there were large groups of blood stains on it that gave off a stench, and a small area was stained yellow, and things like minced meat and hair scales could be seen in some cracks.

  Fan Zhitao was directly tied to this bed, and Amu picked up a scalpel from the side and swung it up.

  Blood splashed onto the ground, and Fan Zhitao's tendons and hamstrings were broken, but she didn't make a sound, and didn't even frown.

  Feelingless, like a machine that can't feel pain.

  After finishing this step, Amu took out the ointment from the cabinet next to her and applied it to the wounds on her hands and feet.

  Fan Zhitao's wound was healing visible to the naked eye, and soon, it returned to its original delicate and white appearance.

  However, everyone knew that Fan Zhitao's tendons in his hands and feet had been severed, but it didn't look like it was hurt!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 344

  After Amu finished all this, he immediately untied the restraint belt on Fan Zhitao's hands and feet, and threw it back into the corner.

  Brahma quickly ran over to help Fan Zhitao. He looked at Fan Zhitao's wrist and ankle with distress. There were indeed no wounds, and he couldn't tell that she had been picked off just now.

  He carefully supported Fan Zhitao, keeping his skin from touching Fan Zhitao's, trying not to make her feel disgusted.

  It wasn't until a while later that Fan Zhitao showed a painful look on his face, as if he had just reacted.

  Seeing this scene, Amu nodded in satisfaction, and then he left here with his other two brothers.

  After they left, Fan Zhitao's expression instantly returned to indifference, and Fan Tian was almost overwhelmed by the face-changing technique of his little friend!

  "Let's have a good rest first!" After

  saying that, Fan Zhitao hid in the corner, leaving Brahma alone in the wind.

  And Shu Xiaoer, who was unremarkable in the crowd, thought for a while and found a place to nest up. He regarded Fan Zhitao as a strong man who could be imitated from the bottom of his heart, although he always felt that there was something wrong with sleeping at this time. It was irrational, but he still decided to trust the boss.

  Although Brahma was a little confused, he still listened to Fan Zhitao very much, so he also found a place close to his little friend to lie down.

  Originally, he thought it would be difficult to sleep this time, but it didn't take long for Brahma to hear Fan Zhitao's steady breathing.

  Brahma took the shock into his heart and tried his best to fall asleep quickly, and he fell asleep after a while.

  These three people looked very eye-catching in the crowd, and the others simply didn't know what expressions to use to deal with them.

  Even some people originally wanted to take advantage of the fact that no one was crying, but now that the three of them were asleep, they couldn't cry.

  So not long after, the others found a place to sit quietly, but they didn't have the big hearts of the three of them to sleep peacefully.

  After a while, Brahma was awakened by a roaring sound.

  When he just woke up, he still couldn't open his eyes. There was nothing but illusion in front of him, and he couldn't tell the difference between reality and dream.

  But as soon as he opened his eyes, goosebumps all over his body rose, cold sweat poured down his body, and his blood was about to freeze.

  On the hospital bed closest to him, that is, the only "experiment" in the whole laboratory who maintained a human form had a deep look with him.

  The boy's dark pupils stared at Brahma, and he looked at him with a salivating look, as if he was thinking about when should this person eat better?

  Brahma was so frightened that he stood up, and then tried his best to shrink himself into the corner of the wall. It turned out that he kept rolling in his sleep, and he was even close to the edge of the fence.

  No wonder that lunatic boy stared at him and not at others.

  At this time, Brahma still didn't forget to wake up Fan Zhitao who was still sleeping beside him in a hurry. He stretched out two paws and patted vigorously, trying to wake up his little friend from sleep.

  About three seconds later, Fan Zhitao kicked Brahma's chest in the air, and then hooked her foot, and Brahma was tripped and fell to the ground.

  Brahma was lying on the ground with tears in his eyes, and his heart was full of doubts:

  Shouldn't Fan Zhitao have broken his tendons? It stands to reason that she should have been unable to exert herself, she needs someone to help her when she walks! Why are you moving so swiftly and with so much strength now? ! !

  Was it just a dream of his?

  It wasn't until Fan Zhitao stepped on Fan Tian's chest that she took a closer look, only to find that this person was actually Fan Tian.

  The atmosphere froze immediately!

  Everyone stared at the two of them, it was clear that they [recognized] the brother and sister, but now they were fighting each other with fists and kicks.

  This made them wonder if the relationship between these two people is really as good as Brahma said?

  Definitely a fake! !

  After Fan Zhitao and Fan Tian looked at each other for about five seconds, Fan Zhi Tao leisurely moved his feet off Fan Tian's chest.

  She turned her eyes to the other side very smoothly, pretending that nothing happened, went back to the corner and closed her eyes.

  Well, nothing happened just now, it was all because of their own misreading!

  Brahma was speechless.

  In the end, Fan Zhitao opened his eyes leisurely, but didn't say anything about what happened just now.

  But she just took advantage of this moment to look at the "experimental subject" on the side, and now Fan Zhitao is very interested in him.

  Fan Zhitao has always believed in her own eyes, but at that time she saw a layer of black mist on this man's hand, which is a bit interesting!

  So Fan Zhitao walked to the hospital bed alone. The boy was still being tied up, but his emotions gradually calmed down after a while. Even though his eyes were still bloodshot, at least he didn't look so scary. scary.

  Fan Zhitao looked at the young man carefully from the side, and he didn't look like an outstanding one, but rather ordinary.

  Especially now that there are still some black lines on his face, it looks even more terrifying, directly reducing his appearance from a full score of 6 out of 10 to 3 out of 10.

  "What are you looking at me? Be careful, I'll tear your eyeballs out!"

  The boy said in a vicious voice, but his hands and feet were tied, so what he said was somewhat unconvincing.

  Fan Zhitao didn't speak, but was still looking at him sideways. The young man wondered if she understood what he said?

  So the boy directly opened his mouth and bared his teeth, trying to lift his body up as much as he could to bite her.

  Fan Zhitao remained motionless, looking like a fool!

  Brahma wanted to pull this little aunt back. Can you mess with her like this? Your tendons in your hands and hamstrings have all been severed, and you are still here to die, it really makes him dizzy! !

  Brahma wanted to go forward and pull Fan Zhitao back a little, but before he could pass by, the young man's attitude softened.

  It is estimated that he also thought that it would be useless to do so, so he gave up, right?

  As long as she doesn't exist, then she won't be in the way of my eyes!

  But Fan Zhitao suddenly said at this time:

  "Do you hurt?"

  Tch, isn't this nonsense? How could he not be in pain?

  The young man recalled the past few years with a blank face, and then turned to look at the innocence (stupidness) on Fan Zhitao's face, and suddenly a bit of bad taste arose in his heart:

  So he bared his teeth, viciously He said,

  "Of course it hurts! It's not just me that hurts, you guys will be treated like this soon!"

  He paused, glanced at the crowd who avoided him, and continued in a mocking tone:

  "I'm not sure what will happen to you good-looking ones. After all, you will live much easier than those who don't look so good!

  People like us who don't look so good... will wait for you cuties to take them away at first. Afterwards, a physical fitness test will be conducted. Those who have special genes or have better physical fitness will be taken away. I dont know what will happen to this group of people.   In

  short, it will not be too easy.

People who are not in good physical condition and cant make a bid will be left here for research like me!

  He will inject you with various medicines a month ago. I dont know the effect. Repeatedly test your drug resistance Sex, a large part of people will die during this month.

  And then... Now, see what's in those glass pillars and these hospital beds? Your fate will be the same as theirs.

  You can't live, you can't die! "

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 345

  "Your end will be the same as theirs. You can't live, you can't die! Hahahahaha!

  " Before

  the boy could laugh twice, he almost scared the group of people over there to the ground. Is this what will happen to them?

  At this moment, the group of people directly formed two teams again, according to the value of the goods that the boss said.

  The group of good-looking people couldn't help but feel a little lucky. Although they didn't know what they would face in the future, it was better than turning into a bunch of monsters that were randomly put together.

  The ones with a slightly plainer appearance and less amazing looks are full of frustration, and some are even full of resentment.

  Why can they not become like this? But it's just that a face is better than theirs, as long as they don't have this face...

  Fan Zhitao didn't mean to be intimidated at all, she tilted her head to look at the boy, and asked curiously:

  "Then you Why are you still alive, and didn't see you turn into a monster?" The

  boy was laughing, but suddenly he couldn't help but choke when he was interrupted, his face turned red from coughing violently.

  This little girl is really... When

  he finally calmed down, he lay weakly on the hospital bed and said numbly:

  "But my life is not as good as them! They are still unconscious, and they don't remember the past! If you can, why don't you give it to me?" Its better to be happy than to be alive without people and ghosts now!

  He sighed, and Fan Zhitao nodded thoughtfully, and then she glanced around and saw the operation that had been put aside and not put away. Knife.

  If this is what he wanted, then...

  Fan Zhitao got closer. The young man didn't know what Fan Zhitao was going to do, but he intuitively thought that this person would definitely not be able to do anything good!

  Sure enough, the next moment he saw Fan Zhitao's hand picked up a scalpel that was placed next to him, and then raised it directly, as if it would stab him in the neck and cut him off!

  Hmm...

  Although he really wanted to make a break, he still couldn't react when it came all of a sudden!

  Fan Zhitao stabbed down with the dagger, and the young man subconsciously showed a frightened expression, which was completely based on his instinctive reaction.

  Is it about to end?

  However, while he was watching, Fan Zhitao stopped his hand, and the point of the knife hung directly on the young man's nose, and a little further down could stab his eyebrows.

  As his eyes subconsciously followed the tip of the scalpel, he turned into a cross-eyed man when he stopped so suddenly.

  Hmm...

  The atmosphere suddenly became so awkward? ! !

  Fan Zhitao didn't seem to think that the scene was so unfriendly, but said very normally:

  "You don't want to die yet?"

  The young man was silent. If he could live, he would naturally want to live. He hasn't seen his parents again yet. One last look, not knowing how they are living now, he is still not reconciled to just die so casually!

  Fan Zhitao threw down the scalpel in his hand, and after making sure that there was no black mist on his hand, he returned to her corner.

  Brahma silently moved to her side, Shu Xiaoer thought for a while and walked out of the valuable team, wanting to form a team with Fan Zhitao and the others.

  Shu Xiaoer's behavior didn't arouse Fan Zhitao or Fan Tian's disgust, they just glanced at him at most and then returned to their own small world.

  And Shu Xiaoer seems to be just a passer-by who accidentally sneaked in.

  In the next few days, in addition to providing them with food normally, I also brought some guests down from time to time to pick them up, and let them see if there was a match for them.

  After learning from the chained boy what would happen if he was not selected, everyone seemed very positive about it!

  They scramble to be at the front, hoping to get picked.

  Unfortunately, three of the four who came down picked Fan Zhitao at first sight.

  Not for anything else, she is so delicate! No matter what kind of civilized creature it is, it wants to take Fan Zhitao home and keep it as a pet.

  However, Fan Zhitao is not so easy to sell. She is the best in this group of "goods", so she must not be sold so casually.

  Therefore, the basic price of Fan Zhitao alone is very high, and it is not something that the group of people who come to see the goods can afford casually, so in the end they can only settle for the next best thing.

  The chosen ones left excitedly, completely forgetting that they wanted to escape in the first place.

  They have become numb to all kinds of cruelty, nausea, etc., and they have no intention of running away. Now their bottom line has been lowered again and again, and they have been "domesticated" into pets that really have no self-esteem.

  Just be alive.

  Finally on the second night, after the fourth guest picked out one of the good-looking group, the other group couldn't stand it

  and everything would be different if they scratched their faces! As long as their faces are ruined, the guests will just take them away no matter how much they look down on them? !

  Thinking of this, the hearts of the group of people began to stir, Brahma, who had always been careless, realized that the current atmosphere was extremely strange.

  He quietly gave Fan Zhitao a look, and Shu Xiaoer also huddled in the corner with the two of them, reducing his sense of presence.

  It was about one or two o'clock in the morning, and at this time everyone was very sound asleep, and everyone lay in their own places without disturbing each other.

  However, at this moment, a few black shadows stood up. They gave each other a look, and took out a few scalpels from their bodies as they planned during the day.

  There are still traces of dried blood and some blue-green traces on it, and I don't know what is contaminated on it.

  But at this moment, they couldn't care so much, they quietly walked to the opposite side, where a group of delicate-looking men and women were lying there.

  Many of the group of people holding knives have never even killed a living being, not even the most common beast.

  But now they have the courage to point their knives at the poor people who got along well with them before, and they can be regarded as sharing weal and woe together.

  Can't blame them, if they don't ruin their faces, then they will never have any hope of escape. They didn't intend to kill them, they just made it impossible for them to sell.

  When they get out, they will try their best to escape, and they will call the police to save these people. They just want to get out now!

  This group of people thought so.

  In the process of constantly brainwashing themselves, this group of people gradually let go of their concerns, and their eyes became firmer.

  During the days of being imprisoned by the evil dragon, the knights gradually grew fangs, their bodies were covered with scales, and their bodies became huge. They eventually became evil dragons.

  After the first cut, they realized that they had no way to regret it. If so, there was only one way to go to the dark.

  The injured person screamed unavoidably, and the others gradually woke up, but they had no defenses on their bodies, and they were inevitably cut several times on their faces.

  Then they set their sights on Fan Zhitao, Fan Zhitao had the most beautiful face among them, and their hearts had already become distorted during these few days of torture.

  Why can she have this face and be treated preferentially by everyone, every guest who comes to choose will choose her, why should they have no chance to be taken away?

  They have completely forgotten that Fan Zhitao was directly picked off the tendons of her limbs, and they only remember that she lived a much better life than them. (They think so.)

  Or maybe they remember, but they only remember that after Fan Zhitao's tendon was cut off, he was definitely no match for them.

  If it is for others, they may just want to disfigure them, but if the other party is Fan Zhitao, this group of people hope that Fan Zhitao will disappear.

  More and more people gathered around, Brahma stood in front of Fan Zhitao and wanted to protect her, Shu Xiaoer gritted his teeth, and stood in front of Fan Zhitao ruthlessly.

  This is his investment!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 346

  Brahma was a little surprised to see that Shu Xiaoer was standing side by side with him, because Shu Xiaoer was at most just sitting with them before that, and didn't communicate much.

  But now Shu Xiaoer stood directly in front of Fan Zhitao to protect her, which made Fan Tian look at him with admiration.

  Yes, he is a good man who knows how to protect girls!

  However, Shu Xiaoer's legs were trembling, he was absolutely unable to beat so many people in front of him, and now he hoped that Brahma could beat him!

  However, it disappointed him.

  As soon as Brahma rushed over, he was surrounded by several people. Whether he had a weapon in his hand, he was directly surrounded and beaten.

  Shu Xiaoer almost shed tears when he heard the screams, why is this person so good?

  His legs were trembling, and he couldn't help turning his head to look at Fan Zhitao behind him, hoping that she could think of something.

  Otherwise, don't look at it, can he handle things with his small body? ! !

  Fan Zhitao tilted his head and glanced at him, but didn't say a word.

  Shu Xiaoer was a little frightened by her dark eyes, and subconsciously rushed out.

  However, when he faced the scalpels in the hands of those people, he suddenly realized what he was doing rushing over? I can't beat them again! !

  Alas, this child was really scared...

  Shu Xiaoer and Brahma were quickly dealt with, both of them lay on the ground and were beaten to the ground.

  Fortunately, other people's attention was on Fan Zhitao's body at this time, so the two people only suffered some injuries, and they hadn't cut Fan Tian and Shu Xiaoer's faces.

  Otherwise, just take the bloodstains and dirt on the scalpel from nowhere, and you may not be infected with any disease after being cut by that thing!

  Infected and inflamed to start! !

  Gradually, this group of people surrounded Fan Zhitao and formed an encirclement circle. Seeing the ignorance and simplicity on Fan Zhitao's face, they couldn't help feeling a little hot.

  Being stared at like this really makes them feel how ugly they are now!

  Therefore, one of the girls murmured to herself, looking a little bewildered:

  "We didn't do it on purpose, we just wanted to go out, but as long as you are here, no one will look down on us!

  We just want to save ourselves, you Even if you die, it has nothing to do with us, so go with peace of mind! Anyway, your tendons in your hands and hamstrings have been cut off, and you will die in the future, but its just earlier..."

  Brahma, who was beaten and lying on the ground, was almost angry .

  Co-author You can hurt others for your own sake? She can still say these words in a high-sounding manner without looking at them, even if there is no Fan Zhitao, those customers will not choose her!

  If you want to blame, you can only blame yourself for being ugly. Are you still saying these things here to alleviate the guilt?

  But now he was in so much pain that he couldn't speak, so he could only inhale continuously to relieve his pain.

  Fan Zhitao was still standing and said nothing, which made the others not only breathe a sigh of relief.

  This was just a fool, but thinking of this, their sense of guilt eased a little.

  Anyway, it would only be more painful for her to live, and they just let her get rid of it earlier.

  However, a sudden change occurred, and Fan Zhitao rushed out so quickly that no one could see her figure clearly. As if in the blink of an eye, Fan Zhitao had already run in front of them.

  What's going on? How could she be so fast? Hadn't her limbs been broken before?

  At this time, many people were scared, they turned around and ran away in fright, but Fan Zhitao didn't give them a chance at all.

  Fan Zhitao grabbed a man's wrist, knocked on his joints to relieve his hand, and the scalpel also fell, and she grabbed it in her hand.

  Fan Zhitao is actually not very attractive to this kind of small thing that is not very useful. Who made it too short?

  But it is better to have a weapon than nothing, especially with so many bacteria and viruses stuck on it, it is definitely a good weapon!

  So Fan Zhitao grabbed the arm of the man in front of him and shook him, and the man was thrown flying, hitting several people who were running away.

  The rest of the people also dispersed, and Fan Zhitao didn't run after them, she just picked up the knife on the ground and looked at the people in front of her, wondering what to do with them?

  It's frustrating to be stared at them with such sizing eyes! So they all threw away the scalpels in their hands in unison, and then knelt on the ground.

  But one or two were so scared that they couldn't even speak, and in the end they just kept muttering:   "

  I'm sorry, I was wrong, I didn't mean it, let us go!"

The two of them pulled up:

  "Does it hurt?"

  Fan Zhitao asked.

  Brahma and Shu Xiaoer patted the ashes on their bodies. It was actually quite painful at the time, and it hurts now, but not so badly!

  After all, they were just chasing Fan Zhitao to break through the defense line, and they didn't focus on the two of them.

  "What do you think?"

  Fan Zhitao was really in doubt, there was actually only one thought in her mind, if these people were going to kill her, would she still give them a way out?

  Certainly not!

  But these people were originally just a group of poor people who were persecuted, and now it is really understandable for Fan Zhitao to point a knife at their companions.

  What's more, there was Brahma at this time, and Fan Zhitao really couldn't do anything in front of his friends, so he might as well ask his friends for their opinions.

  Brahma lowered his head in deep thought with a blank expression on his face. The waiting time made people anxious. At this time, all the people kneeling on the ground wanted to confess to Brahma, as long as he could let go of his own life.

  However, before Brahma opened his mouth to speak, the other victims of this incident lying scattered on the ground couldn't sit still.

  Basically, they have been cut several times on their faces and bodies, and it is really impossible to live to tomorrow after being cut by that kind of scalpel.

  Originally, they had already suffered enough to survive, but now that they were given this again, they were outraged!

  So a few of them quickly picked up the scalpel on the ground, and slashed in the direction of the group of people.

  The group of people kneeling on the ground were originally restless and out of their minds, so they didn't notice it at all. Even if they noticed that they had no weapons this time, they could only be chased and stabbed.

  Gradually, more and more people were lying on the ground, the wounded lying on the ground covering their wounds and screaming, the revenged ones lost their strength and collapsed on the ground laughing and crying.

  This time is good, after this time, except Fan Zhitao and the three of them, they all have more or less scars on their faces.

  Reincarnation of karma, retribution unhappy.

  This time they can really understand the true meaning of this sentence!

  Fan Zhitao went back to sit in that corner directly, and did not continue to watch the next scene, she was not very interested.

  Now the group had been punished, and she didn't want their lives any more.

  Fan Tian and Shu Xiaoer both knew Fan Zhitao's attitude when they saw Fan Zhitao's action, so they also walked silently to the corner and stayed there.

  It's just that they all remained vigilant. This time, the only ones whose faces were not injured were the three of them. Who knows if this group of crazy people will unite and attack them?

  In the face of this environment, their humanity can never stand the test!

  But before they were on guard, Fan Zhitao heard a slight movement outside, footsteps.

  someone is coming!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 347

  Fan Zhitao subconsciously looks towards the distance of Heihuhu, which is the direction of the gate.

  Soon, with a creaking sound, the door opened.

  The light from outside entered the room, and the shoes made a crisp sound when they touched the ground, as if stepping into their hearts one by one.

  When people came closer and saw that it was indeed Amu, his face was a little cold, and he was extremely disdainful towards them.

  "What's the fuss at night? If I want to delay my time to come here to see you, why can't you just stay here?"

  He said, walking a few more steps, holding the lighting tool in his hand to watch them carefully the current condition of these people.

  When he saw the deep bone wounds on the faces of some of them, he became more irritable, and he didn't have the personable look he had during the day.

  "One or two are full of food, and there are customers coming tomorrow, but now I have such a thing! Bah, do you have to be punished to know how to write honestly?!! "

  Speaking, he pressed the chin of one of them, carefully looked at the wound on his face and body, it seemed that it was indeed a bit serious, and then went to look at the next person.

  It has to be said that they are still quite heavy-handed, and now Amu himself is annoyed and flustered. He doesn't see him every day, which is a lot of trouble!

  Looking at each of them, it was true that the wounds were very deep, and there was a risk of infection, inflammation and festering, and then he looked at the three people whose faces were still in good condition at the end.

  "Heh, you saved your own faces, you're pretty foresighted!"

  But he glanced at Fan Zhitao suspiciously, he didn't expect Fan Zhitao's face to be in good shape.

  This kind of thing has happened before. Generally speaking, the best-looking person is the worst, which is easy to understand.

  But now looking at Fan Zhitao's smooth and white face, Amu wondered if he had really broken her tendons before?

  But when he turned his eyes to the two orcs next to him, he became clearer.

  It is estimated that these two people kept her, and with the messy mess behind them, they didn't have the heart to take care of these three people, right?

  That's the only explanation.

  But in the end, just to be on the safe side, Amu directly grabbed Fan Zhitao's arm and tied her to the hospital bed, and pressed her wrist and ankle to make sure that the meridian there was indeed broken before he felt relieved.

  After solving these problems, Amu has to go up and report to the boss, and he can only give these people medicines if the boss tells him to do so.

  so troublesome!

  Amu went up again angrily, leaving a mess behind him.

  It was not until the next morning that Amu came with a large amount of wound medicine.

  This kind of healing potion is quite good, and Amu feels a little worthless to use it on this group of people, but fortunately, he will only give some good-looking batches of medicine, because this can maximize the benefits.

  He is not a nanny, nor is he a kind doctor. He is just a reseller. How can he have such a kind heart to treat these people's wounds?

  He won't do anything that doesn't benefit him at all!

  However, he also used another agent to sterilize the faces of other people, saving the germs on the scalpels from killing them.

  When all this was done, the group of not-so-good-looking people all collapsed.

  What are they doing this for? Isn't it just to ruin the face of the group of people in front of you?

  But in the end, their own faces were also destroyed, while the others recovered?

  It was nothing to say yesterday and that night, it was simply self-inflicted!

  Finally, one of them couldn't take it anymore, he knelt down in front of Amu, without any self-esteem at all.

  He broke down and yelled:

  "I want...I want to report, that girl... her hands and feet are not injured at all. She was the one who killed so many of us yesterday, or even if she broke her tendons, she still has a very high force value, so she chopped off her hands and feet. Break it! Only in this way can we ensure that she can stay in peace and not make trouble, really, what I said is true!"

  They were just sanctioned by Fan Zhitao yesterday, and they dared not speak nonsense because they succumbed to her lust , and now their faces are completely healed, and 80% of them will be left in this laboratory, what else is there to be afraid of?

  Brahma looked at this man and was about to die of anger. They didn't try to save their lives yesterday, but now they directly backstab? ! !

  Shu Xiaoer also regretted not being ruthless yesterday, they knew that they shouldn't have good intentions when dealing with such a person!

  The hypocritical smile on Amu's face froze, and the corners of his mouth slowly drooped.

  He turned his head to look at the three of them, Fan Zhitao, with a sinister smile on his face again:

  "Oh? Is what they said true?"

  Shu Xiaoer's legs went limp at that moment, and he just stood there in a daze. At a loss, Brahma gritted his teeth and smiled like a dog leg:

  "How could it be? You picked out the tendon in your hand and hamstring yourself. Didn't you check it yesterday? How could you have such an idea?

  Besides, this person probably Just to see that the faces of the three of us are not bad, we are doing bad things on purpose, how can someone break the tendons of the limbs and directly kill so many people, isnt this a joke? Youre right!

  Amu was also thoughtful, he was actually Thinking about it this way, no matter whether it is a human or an animal, whether they can walk properly without tendons is the same thing!

  However, this person told him that Fan Zhitao could fight against more than a dozen people with one opponent?

  He doesn't look so easy to deceive!

  And he also thinks Brahma's explanation is very reasonable. The most beautiful one in this batch of goods is the Fanzhi peach. It is really very likely that they will make a climb when the faces of this group of people have been destroyed. biting thing.

  Besides, how could it be possible to break his hands and feet?

  If he really loses his hands and feet, his value will be doubled directly!

  But Amu was worried, and checked Fan Zhitao's hands and feet again to confirm that they were still broken before leaving in peace.

  During this period, he didn't give the person who spoke just now a look.

  The man behind him was still shouting loudly, tearfully:

  "Really...I'm telling the truth, I'm telling the truth! I'm telling the truth, you must believe me! She really I'm not hurt, trust me..."

  If it wasn't because he didn't want to walk this road again, he would have run over and hugged Amu's leg and shouted loudly!

  After Amu left completely, Brahma smiled sinisterly, and he walked forward with a scalpel in his hand.

  The scalpel was spinning flexibly in his hand, and he stopped to gesture at the joints of the man from time to time:

  "Young man, you are very dishonest!"

  After saying that, Brahma squatted down, holding the scalpel in his hand. Slap him in the face.

  The result was good, the man rolled his eyes and pouted straight away, not only that, Brahma also clearly smelled the smell of urine all over his body.

  Well, I was scared to pee!

  "Tch, I can't help but be scared!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 348

  After finishing speaking, he put the scalpel in his pocket and returned to the corner.

  Killing him now is too targeted, it is better to save his life and let him be tortured later.

  Judging by his current appearance, he is not as flattering as he was in front of Amu before, and he has to be said to be a little handsome.

  Some girls moved their minds, who knows if things like this will happen in the future? If I can seek their asylum, then my life will be easier in the future, right?

  Thinking of this, some good-looking men and women walked in front of Fan Zhitao.

  If Fan Zhitao could protect him directly, then they wouldn't have to hook up with Brahma, so they all wanted to try.

  So several people came over and stopped them before they got close to Brahma.

  "What are you doing? Stand there, don't come over!" What

  happened just yesterday left a shadow on them.

  However, these few people looked at each other, and knelt down very neatly:

  "We just want to ask for the protection of the adults, and we have no bad intentions!"

  Hearing these words, Brahma frowned subconsciously.

  It's enough trouble for the little friends to protect him, at most one more Shu Xiaoer who fought with them yesterday.

  If others are added, it will inevitably be powerless, and besides, how can they protect it? Could it be possible to stab the lair for them? ? ?

  Brahma also wanted to, but he didn't have the ability, and Fan Zhitao was also unlikely.

  "She can't protect you, you should go back!"

  Brahma said.

  These few people heard that the Lord hadn't spoken yet, but it turned out that Brahma refused directly!

  Although they had resentment in their hearts, they were sensible and didn't speak. No matter what, the relationship between Brahma and Fan Zhitao was better than these few strangers who met by chance.

  So no matter how dissatisfied they were, they could only retreat with a grunt.

  However, several girls took Brahma's idea.

  It seems that if you want to seek asylum, you can only start with him!

  Thinking of this, in the following days, groups of girls kept courting Brahma.

  Every now and then, he took something to touch Brahma's hand, or said that he was very skilled and wanted to beat him on the back or something.

  This group of crazy bees and butterflies almost scared Brahma so much that he hid behind Fan Zhitao and dared not come out!

  Seeing this group of people, Brahma missed the group of girls in the tribe very much. At this time, they in the tribe were ignorant of him, and Brahma missed him a little unexpectedly... In

  the next few days, a few people came to challenge him. After leaving a few people who looked pleasing to the eye, Fan Zhitao is still there.

  Shu Xiaoer made his face very dirty, and escaped their choice smoothly.

  This day the gate of heaven was opened again, and the faces of this group of people who are going back and forth now are numb, and they have already adapted to the current situation.

  Isn't it just picking people? Come on, take your pick. However, there are still some people who hold some hope in their hearts. What if they are chosen?

  They stood in a row, and Fan Zhitao was singled out. She looked down at the ground, and she didn't care which civilized person came.

  The man approached little by little, getting closer, but he seemed to have seen some scourge, and subconsciously held his stomach, his face smelled like constipation.

  But the next moment, his expression relaxed and returned to normal.

  "Oh, that one looks the best, I want her!" The

  visitor pointed to the excitement on Fan Zhitao's face, Amu looked at him like this, and slightly let go of his doubts about his reaction just now.

  But he shook his head, and Amu smiled and said,

  "She's the one with the highest price this time, this..." As he

  spoke, Amu rubbed his thumb and index finger a few times, with a troubled look on his face.

  The meaning was very clear, and the man laughed heartily.

  "Oh, we are not short of money. Let me tell you, I was sent by Chen Boqing, the marshal of the last alliance. Is our Chen family still short of money?"

  "Oh, your Chen family is still coming to us to pick people? Shouldn't Could it be that you are here to find trouble?"

  Amu felt a sense of vigilance in his heart.

  However, the man said:

  "Hey, what is there to look for, isn't our family going to choose someone to give to the big boss above? If it wasn't for the fact that we couldn't find the right person, I wouldn't be here.

  Lets be honest, the Chen family is not as grand and upright as the rumors outside, there are a lot of dirty things, but they cant be passed on to the outside.

  Only then did Amu feel relieved, the matter of Chen Shuo and her son before It was quite a commotion, so they could hear the wind, and they really didn't have a particularly positive impression of the Chen family.

  But isn't this convenient for them?

  Since the other party is not short of money, it is okay to sell Fan Zhitao to them.

  "Yes, if you want this amount, buy one and get one free. You can also take away the brother next to him directly. It will be convenient for you to take care of her at that time."

  Hearing this, Fan Zhitao raised his head curiously, but he first He didn't look in the direction of the person who bought her, but looked at Brahma first.

  At any rate, they have known each other for eight years, and just by looking at Fan Zhitao's expression, he knew that he was swallowing a heartache.

  Shu Xiaoer was also on the side with a disappointed expression, thinking that this big guy could protect her for a few more days.

  It wasn't until then that Fan Zhitao was in the mood to see who was blind to buy her.

  When Fan Zhitao looked up, he saw a bald head and a solid body, but when he looked at him, the man couldn't help but look away.

  How is this going?

  Fan Zhitao is a little strange, looking at this person, why do you feel that this person seems to know him?

  After everything was finalized, Fan Zhitao and Brahma were taken up to prepare to pay the money and deliver the goods.

  They finally returned to the familiar underground floor and saw the Puli star again. The two parties negotiated the price and just wanted to make a deal, but at this moment, a sudden change occurred.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 349

  A group of people suddenly came out from nowhere, each with energy weapons in their hands, and directly surrounded their boss who was sitting in the middle.

  Before Fan Zhitao's body could react, he was dragged by the bald man next to him and hid behind the group of people.

  This one was simply unexpected!

  "What? Is Mr. Chen looking for trouble here?"

  Amu stood in front of the boss and looked at the bald man with cold eyes, but the bald man smiled honestly.

  "Yeah, what's the matter? Are you angry? Come and hit me!" With a mean

  look on his face, his teeth itch!

  Fan Zhitao silently turned his head and glanced at the bald head, wondering what kind of person he was?

  However, it was this look that silenced the bald head directly, and subconsciously pressed his right hand on his stomach again, with some pain and nostalgia on his face, as if he was recalling something.

  This person is getting more and more strange...

  "If you want to play wild here, you don't want to see whose territory it is here!"

  Amu snorted coldly, and then waved. However, no matter how he waved, he still couldn't attract anyone.

  This! !

  The bald man smiled:

  "If we haven't made enough preparations, how could we come here to set you off, stop daydreaming!

  Let me tell you, this team was the personal soldiers of Marshal Feng Ze back then. The plan is all the Marshal's idea, so don't run away in wishful thinking!"

  Hearing this familiar name, even the pupils of the head of the businessman who was sitting on the seat shrank.

  They are able to develop so rapidly now, and it is also because the alliance has basically stopped doing anything after Feng Ze stepped down these years, so he has become more and more rampant.

  But I didn't expect them to have something to do with Feng Ze again this time! !

  Damn it!

  "You guys, go and stop them!"

  Their boss turned around and left after saying this to the three of Mu Linsen, as if there was still some secret way to leave.

  These three people also blocked them very obediently, but only the three of them are absolutely useless!

  It was at this time that Fan Zhitao really learned about the abilities of these three people.

  Alin is still the same as that time, with amazing speed, other than that, there is nothing special.

  Asen is very strong, but there is an upper limit to this strength. Fan Zhitao roughly estimated that it is slightly weaker than his own strength, but even so is still very amazing.

  Amu didn't notice anything special, but his fighting skills were stronger than the other two, and he had a brain, which was why he could be the boss of the three.

  However, although part of their strength is a bit unreasonable, but one side is bare-handed, and the other side has powerful energy weapons, so you can tell who wins and who loses at a glance!

  So it didn't take long for them to hold on anymore, Amu's arm was directly broken by an energy gun, Asen was lying on the ground and his personnel were unknown, and Alin could barely catch his breath.

  Tsk tsk tsk, this fate is really miserable...

  Fan Zhitao looked at all this indifferently, and the bald man standing next to her just wanted to say something to her, but Fan Zhitao was about to leave.

  The bald head is dumbfounded, it's fine if you don't say hello to me when we meet old acquaintances, but you still run so fast in the end, treat me as if I don't exist?

  But he thought about this person's previous style, what if there is something important?

  He hurried forward to chase after her, fearing that she would cause some serious trouble, so it would be safer for him to watch from the side.

  However, Fan Zhitao just ran to the bottom and took Fan Tian and Shu Xiaoer away. If something happened here later, it would not be safe for the two of them to be left behind.

  Fan Zhitao thought so.

  However, just as she was about to leave here with Brahma and Shu Xiaoer, the others looked at the three of them in fear.

  What happened when Fan Zhitao went up? Why did you come down suddenly and take the other two to leave?

  Before they could figure it out, Fan Zhitao suddenly pushed Fan Tian and Shu Xiaoer hard, causing them to stagger and almost fell to the ground.

  Fortunately, there was a bald head who had just arrived, otherwise the faces of the two of them would have had close contact with the ground at zero distance.

  Before these people could react, Fan Zhitao turned around and kicked up. Only then did they realize that it was the human trafficker boss they had seen before who somehow appeared behind Fan Zhitao.

  He held a particle gun in his hand. This kind of gun was circulated on the black market. It had huge energy and could easily punch a hole in someone's body.

  But he still didn't want to kill Fan Zhitao unless it was absolutely necessary! If you die, you lose the value of being a hostage.

  Originally, the boss wanted to leave here, but he had already reached the exit, but found that everything outside was surrounded by layers of siege. If he rushed out rashly, he would definitely be beaten into a sieve!

  But he was unwilling to hide in this small passage and be caught in a urn by someone. At the end, he suddenly thought of Fan Zhitao.

  That person really wanted to buy Fan Zhitao before, this cannot be faked. In addition, coupled with Fan Zhitao's fierce skills...

  Gan, they know each other! !

  I'm afraid that Fan Zhitao's status is not low with the other party, and Fan Zhitao's stupid look is naturally no problem, and some time ago, her tendons and tendons were picked again.

  In the end, he came to the conclusion that if he could tie Fan Zhitao in exchange for a chance to survive, it might work!

  At least it's better than sitting here waiting to die...

  Thinking of this, he wanted to take advantage of the chaos to make an ambush. Fan Zhitao would definitely go to the second basement to take Brahma away. As long as he relied on the secret passage to stay there and wait for the rabbit, he would definitely be able to catch her!

  So the current scene appeared, Fan Zhitao didn't stay strong with his kick, and kicked him directly on the chest. At that moment, the boss wondered if Amu was an undercover agent?

  This kind of skill finally told him that this person's limbs were broken? ?

  Liar!

  But now the arrow is on the string and has to be fired. Fortunately, the Puli Stars are extremely strong, and the fatal point is not in the human heart, otherwise he will be finished this time!

  Now he doesn't care about whether he is serious or not, if he still cares about these things at this time, he will be finished!

  So without even thinking about it, he fired a shot directly in the direction of Fan Zhitao, and Fan Zhitao dodged sideways in advance with his amazing perception.

  This...

  This is no longer a question of strength, this is already a question of metaphysics, okay! But at the next moment, the trafficker leader doubted in his heart again:

  Could it be that Fan Zhitao is still an Azmick, the kind with a very high talent, who can predict which position is safer?

  Before he could figure it out, Fan Zhitao rushed out very quickly, and hit his eye socket with another fist.

  This speed even made him a little horrified!

  what happened?

  Alin can have that speed because he is a mutant after a successful experimental transformation, but what is the reason for this Peach of Brahma?

  Could it be that Fan Zhitao was also someone who escaped from another laboratory? Then came revenge with resentment?

  It's not right, Fan Zhitao was tied up by his own subordinates, this is not purely the rhythm of his own death!

  Soon he couldn't stand it anymore, Fan Zhitao punched him in the face, and finally couldn't bear to look at him bald, and walked forward, grabbing Fan Zhitao's arm.

  "He's still useful, don't beat him to death!"

  Fan Zhitao also stopped his hand obediently, but even so, this Puli star who is famous for his resistance was still bloody from the beating...

  Fan Zhitao turned to look With a bald head, she wants to see what this man can say.

  However, before the bald head could say anything, Fan Tian and Shu Xiaoer who were next to him ran over and greeted Fan Zhitao, the concern on their faces did not seem to be fake.

  Seeing this made Lin Guang's head ache.

  It's over, the person who found it with great difficulty ended up with two! male! Sticky! Tired and crooked! Marshal's foolishness has been paid for in vain! !

  Sin!

   To buy a computer today, you need to install software and a computer homework, only this chapter, I will add it tomorrow!

  (end of this chapter)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23K 1.1K 12
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪�...
6.8K 58 27
Author: Yuanfeixifengxiao Category: Science Fiction Online Game Novel Status: Completed Link ; https://shubaowb.com/novel/79566.html Zuo Anan has ret...
✔Doomsday Crystal Bracelet Seokmin द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

10.4K 82 37
Author: Zhaixingzhuzhu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/274/274717/ In the apocalypse, when viruses broke ou...
The Secret King Aylin द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.3K 170 7
"I am never going to marry King Park.I am second on the throne so don't expect me to marry a king whose identity is a mystery" ..... "I don't care wh...