"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78

EPILOGUE

516 60 58
By Romantic_Fanatics

Author's POV

4 years later...

The workers in the Sehgal Mansion were seen decorating the hall while some of them were placing the basket of fruits and flowers near pooja garh.. the whole mansion was decorated with flowers and a huge sitting arrangement was made in the centre of the hall with a hawankund.

Bhushan, the most trusted worker of SM who has been working here since 15 years now, who is a part of this family came holding the huge plate of motichoor ke laddoos followed by two more female workers.

" Arey Bhushan.. kitni der lagadi.. " his head snaps to the direction of the voice and he looks down immediately.

" Sorry Sumitra Ma'am.. woh main bahar ke decorations bhi dekh raha tha ." He apologises bowing his head.

" Accha koi baat nahi. Ab jaldi se yeh mithai pandit Ii ke samne rakhdo.." she orders while he nods doing the same .

She comes to the hall and smile looking at the now completed decoration.. she looks around to find just the workers and the priest who was placing the flower basket and other stuffs according to his convenience...

" Kuhu, Sania yeh log kaha hai?" She asks to Bhushan as he comes towards her..

" Yaha hai maa.." she turns to find Sania smiling widely at her now mother-in-law holding her 2 years old babygirl in her arms who was smiling and giggling being in her momma's hold..

" Arey.. Yuvika... Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho  app... Come.. dadi ke pass aao..." Sumi lifts the little princess in her arms who claps her hands showing her pearly teeth.

" Pyaari toh lagegi he.. akhir kar maine jo taiyari kia hai isey.." comes Vish's reply as she walks towards them with her husband, Vikrant in tow.

" Totally self obsessed... Even after 4 years.." says Yuvi rolling his eyes as he walks towards his wife planting a kiss on her tample and then takes Yuvika in his arms who immediately starts jumping on his arms making everyone laugh.

" Vish mami.. dekho na Vina meri baat he nahi man rahi hai.." their comes another voice and every head snaps to the direction to find Kavya, kuhu's daughter, the eldest in the kids frowning as she walks towards them holding the  2 year old Vina, Vishrant's daughter who had a cute pout on her face.

" Kya ho gaya Kavu?" Asked Vikrant getting on his knees to be on their level.

" Vikrant Mamu.. mumma bolti hai ki prasad hamesha  puja ke bad khaya jata hai.. but Vina jidd kar rahi hai  ki usey abhi he laddo khane hai hai.." she complaints pointing her fingers at the little cutie who was now frowning.

Vikrant turns to his little princess and shakes his head ..

" Vina.. princess Kavya di is right.. hume Pooja khatam hone tak wait karna chahiye na.." he says softly palming her chubby cheeks.

" But dadda.. I like laddduuuuu.." she whines making everyone laugh..

" Yes baby.. we know.. but you know.. pehle god laddoo khayenge.. kyunki laddo God ka v favorite hai right.. aur fir hum sab khayenge..  yehi proper way hota hai bacche.." Says Sania bending to her level kissing the top of her head..

" Okk.." she says shrugging...

" Masi ki chamchi.." Vish mutters rolling her eyes..

" Mummy kaha hai??" Asks Kavya looking at everyone..

" Bacche mummy papa ke sath Bahar gayi hai.. woh Kuch der me as jayengi.." Yuvi says patting her head..

" Ma'am sab taiyari ho gayi hai. " Bhushan informs everyone while Sumi nods .

" Arey lol.. kuhu aur RJ v aa gaye.." Vish says spotting them as they walks inside smiling while their daughters runs to them making them smile.

" Mom bhaiya Bhabhi kaha hai" asks Kuhu not finding them downstairs.

" Ab tak room mein hai? Don't tell me they are still romancing?!" Vish says giggling..

" Shut up V.. kids are here.." Sania scolds hitting her arm..

" Nahi yaar.. I'm sure they're again having a tough time with Mayank!" Vikrant says chuckling..

" Hmm..  I just hope they make it in time.." said all of them in unison looking at the closed door upstairs.

And just like they assumed, both Bela and Mahir were actually having a tough time getting their 3 years old son, Mayank ready.

" I swear Mayu if you don't stop being a brat then I'm not gonna talk to you ... Na mumma appse baat karegi aur na app mumma ke pass so papoge.." Bela used her ever triumph card and just then Mayank who was running all around the bed just wearing his cute small sherwani without pants stopped in his mid tracks.

" Haha! Finally.. Bela tumhe yeh technique  pehle he use kar Leni chahiye thi.." says Mahir as he walks towards their son and lifts him in his arms.

" I thought at least for once he'll be a good boy but no.. he just has to be like his father!" She says huffing and makes the little one stand in front of her on the bed.

" Excuse me.. did you say I'm not a good boy?" He says narrowing his eyes at her..

" Hm hm.. you're a bad boy!" She says teasing him while tieing the knot of the pants.

" So mean.." says Mahir sitting beside Mayank who was still looking at his mumma with a sad pout..

Bela walks to the mirror and stars wearing her accessories..

" What happened champ?" Asks Mahir sensing his off mood although he knew the answer.

" Mummy guccha hai.." he says pouting making him smile..

" Toh app mumma ko pareshan karte he kyu ho?" He asks bending to his level while Bela unaware of their conversation starts adjusting her saree.

" Cholly.." he says lowering his head making him smile..

" Koi baat nahi.. but from next time I don't want to see this brattyness.." he says ruffling his curly hairs..

" But mumma?" He asks with his cute doe eyes which he has inherited from his mumma..

" Go and say sorry.. then give a good sloppy kissie aur bass.. gussa fatak se chu ho jayega ." He says pinching his nose making him giggle.

He gets down the bed and walks to Bela who still had her back to them.. once he was standing behind her he starts pulling on her saree .. Bela turns immediately and looks down at him who had his puppy eyes on.. something he has learnt from his dadda and something which is Bela's weakness.

" Cholly mumma.." he says holding his ears and just by the look of his face her heart melts in a fraction of second.

She gets on her knees removing his little hands from his ears ..

" Aww! My baby.. it's ok... Mumma apse gussa nahi hai.. " she says hugging him while he hugs her back with a grin..

She looks at Mahir who was capturing them.. she shakes her head when he gives them a knowing smile..

" Nahi matlab Meri toh kisiko kadar he nahi hai.. anyways Kya yeh sirf mumma aur Mayank ka moment hai ya dadda can join?" He asks standing beside them. He immediately backs off from the hug and spreads his little arms for him to join... Mahir smiles widely and joins his wife and son..

They make their way downstairs to find the whole family already seated on the place waiting for them.. the Mittals too came by now..

" Oh finally... " Vish exhales looking at the three..

" Oh my god Mayank... Kitna pyara lag raha hai..." Anu says in aww as she walks towards him..

" And wait.. are you twinning with you dadda today?" Asked Ansh ruffling his hairs... When he nodded his head with a grin making everyone smile at his cuteness..

" Here.. let me click a pic of yours Mr. Handsome!" Says Priya taking out her phone when he turns away immediately showing his back..

" Lo.. shuru iske nakhre..." Says Ansh chuckling as he sits on the couch watching his antics.

Well.. Mayank hates to click pictures. It just annoys the life out of him.. it takes a toll on the whole family to make him get a picture clicked.

" Mayu.. baby turn around.. Mami is waiting for you na.. it's bad manners to show you back when someone is expecting something from you.." Bela says caressing his head..

He whines looking at his mumma who give him a puppy eyes look making the 3 years old melt instantly.

" I wonder Kya yeh Bela ka he beta hai? I mean Bela is so photogenic aur isey dekho.. photo ke nam se bhagta hai ladka.."  Sania said chuckling with the others..

They finally manages to get a picture of him after which he runs to his cousins as they start  playing around..

" Ab Mayank me photo khichali toh Mayank ke mumma dadda kyu baki rhe! " Says Priya as she clicks a picture of Behir who were busy having some secret conversations while giggling..

" Acha Chalo ab Pooja start karte hai.." Summi calls and all of them nods moving ahead.

The Pooja gets completed in an hour after which Behir leaves for the temple to distribute the Prasad keeping Mayank along with his aunt and uncles.

" Bela tum upar jao.. main car park karke ata hu.." Mahir said through the window while she nods from outside and taking the Prasad she leaves.. he parks the car at a minimal distance from the temple.. he walks back and moves towards the place where Bela was distributing the Prasad along with food and warm blankets as it was Mayank's birthday today.

" All done?" Asks Mahir standing beside her wrapping an arm around her petite frame.

" Yup.. sab acche so ho gaya.." she replies smiling at him.. just then they hears the oddly familiar voice ..

" Bela .. Mahir.."

They looks at each other confused and turns only to get shocked... Steps away was standing someone whom they never expected  to see again..

" Ruhi.." Bela was the first one to come out of the trance..

Ruhi gives a small smile to her and turns towards Mahir who still was staring at her not knowing how to react.

" Kaise ho tum?" She asks finally breaking his trance.. he gives her a stiff nod not wanting to start any conversation with her..

Of course their past equations were not so great and they had their own differences..

She looks at Bela who was looking at her confused..

" You guys must be confused and baffled to see me here.. I Know.. but you know what when I saw you guys here.. final after so many years.. I just didn't wanted to miss this chance to confess.." Ruhi smile and said looking at the two of them..

" Confess? Confess what?" Bela scoffed as she knew how Ruhi was obsessed with Mahir and what she have tried just to separate the two.

Mahir sensing her tensed demeanor wraps his arm around her trying to give her some comfort and reassurance that everything was going to be fine.

Ruhi chuckles with a sigh looking at her and straightens herself ready to finally say the things she have been holding into herself all these years.

" You don't need to worry about me trying to get Mahir anymore Bela.. because trust me .. main badal chuki hu.." she says smiling at them making them confused.. Bela looks at her with her eyes showing confusion.

" Tha ek waqt.. jab ek junooniyat si this Mahir ko pane ki.. kayi koshishe ki tumhe aur Mahir ko alag karne ki.. but you know what.. Tum dono ko alag Kiya ja he nahi sakta .. kyunki tum dono hamesha se ek the.. ho aur rahoge.."  she said with a genuine smile on her face .

Behir looked at each other completely baffled by her words..

" Maine he Kaira ko bheja tha.. Tum dono ki shadi rokne.. but kab uske irade badle aur kab woh Khud plans banake unhe execute karne lagi.. I had no idea.. " she said looking into space.

" Main chali gayi thi after I got my money and property back.. is umeed se ki Kaira jab sab kaam kat legi toh main wapas aungi Mahir ke life me lekin Bela tumhare jane ke baad Mahir woh Mahir raha he nahi .. Jo mujhe pasand tha.. and you know what I realized.. yeh Mahir uss Mahir ke tarah tabhi hota hai jab tum uske sath hoti hai.. " she continued and smiled at them..

" Itne mushkilo ke bad v agar qismat me tumhara sath he likha tha.. mujhe ehsaas hua ki jab qismat tumhare beech nahi aa payi toh main Kya chij hu.." with this she chuckled flicking a hair flick behind.

" Bas ek bat khal rahi thi ki guilty hone ke bad bhi main tumdono se mafi nahi mang payi.. but thankfully ajj Bhagwan ne woh mauka bhi de dia.. I am really sorry for whatever I have done in the past.. really sorry Bela.. maaf kardo.. aur Mahir tumko bhi sorry .. Dil SE ." She said joining her hands when Bela stepped forward holding her hands..

" It's ok Ruhi.. it really is.. I'm glad ki tumhe ehsas hai apne galati ka.. issey bari baat aur Kya ho sakti hai.." she said smiling at her..

" Exactly.. purani baton ko bhul Jai.." Mahir added with a small smile..

Ruhi nods and hugging both of them leaves bidding them bye ...

Bela turns to Mahir who turns smiling at her .

" Ab sab think Hoga na Mahir ji?" She asked smiling..

" UHM hm.. sab thik hoga.. specially when I have everything in my life. " He pulled her by her waist and said smiling..

" Uhm hm.. Mr. Richy rich Sehgal... You have everything!" She mocked making him chuckle.

" Nahi Meri JAAN! I'm not talking about the  Richy Rich possessions I have...." He said making her confused.

" Then?" She asked scrunching her brows..

" I'm talking about you and our Mayank.. humare Pyaar ki nishani.." he said making her look down blushing.

" Is it?" She asked with her reddened face making him chuckle..

" Yup.. I'm the richest man in this world you know why?" He asked when she shook her head..

" Because I have the most loving and beautiful wife along with the cutest baby  in the world.. who are MY PRICELESS POSSESSION...

Saying that he sealed his lips with her and she smiled responding to the kiss wrapping her arms around him..

And that's how Bela and Mahir two different people who were from two different background ended up together.

Bela had nothing while Mahir had everything but even after having every possessions in his life.. something always lacked.. but when they met.. she found her everything in him... While he couldn't ask for anything more.. he found his love.. peace and life in her as he always called her his Jaan... They overcame every hurdles together and now they were going live their life with the small bundle of joy happily ever after..

He came into her life bringing happiness and love .. while she came into his life and became his PRICELESS POSSESSION..

~ THE END ~

And with this the book ends here!🥺
I'm really emotional right now!🥺
It's been 2 years to this book and it was such a wonderful journey!🥰
This was my 3rd book and it has ended today!
SUCCESSFULLY!🤭
I'm thankful to each and everyone of you whoever has read , voted or commented on this book!😇❤️

I want you all to share you view about this book here in the inline comment!😇

I'll love to read them!🤗

So with that, a final goodbye to 'MY PRICELESS POSSESSION' ..🥺❤️
The story, Behir and I will miss you all!
❤️Love and only Love❤️
✒️Romantic_Fanatics🖋️
~PRANTIKA

Total_words : 2600

•25.11.2022•
~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 11.1K 51
a girl who is married to a boy but she didn't even know name ..... they just got married to safe girl's life..... will they accept each other??? wi...
65.6K 7.5K 35
It's a Behir story What will happen when two different people will meet "accidentally" And a lie kept them together peep in to know more Warnings ~...
23.4K 2.4K 26
It's the story of Bela who is a modern free willed girl stuck in an arrange marriage proposal from a rural landlord royal family. The supposed groom...
16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...