Chase Davenport Love story

By The_Random_Angel

Britney Whitaker-Saunders hasn't got a normal life. Her dad Donald Davenport is a inventor and the owner of D... More

Commando App
Leo's Jam
Chase Davenport Life and Love story
I'm Bionic?!
Vision Virus
Virus Surgery
Am I awake?
New Kid
Authors Note
Is it what I think it is?!
My Wedding Day!
Help Meh!

Your Jealous?

3.2K 54 0
By The_Random_Angel

I was in science class with Isaac and his friends, Chase wasn't in this class. He took too many classes. During the whole class Isaac and I handed notes to each other, chatting because it was so boring. After I was having lunch with Isaac and his friends then Chase walked by. Chase grabbed me and kissed me."Well, hello to you too." I said."Sorry, I just missed you." Chase said."It was one class, that's not enough for you to miss me." I said."To me 1 second without you is enough." He said, squeezing my butt. Luckily no one noticed."Not in school, you devil!" I whispered smiling."Again, I missed you too much." He said."If you want we can finish this at home?" I whispered."Please." He said in a husky voice, about to kiss me again."Again baby, not in school." I said."Davenport! Whitaker! Come here for a sec!" Perry yelled. Oh no, not good."Actually, Whitaker is my saint name." I said."Whatever, I'm putting both of you in the lead for the school play. It's a replay of the titanic." Perry said."Were we the first ones you looked at?" Chase asked."No, I just thought to put a loving couple in the lead, so I chose you." Perry said."By the way, I saw you flirting with her in the lunch room. I thought you'd be good." Perry said walking away, giving us the script."I don't have any acting ability." Chase said."Don't worry baby, I'll teach you." I said.

At home we were reading our scripts. Everything in it was so amazing! Now I know why this was the best-loved movie and most known shipwreck ever."We did pretty good." I said."Yeah, I see now why this is so popular." Chase said."I'm gonna go down to the lab, wanna come?" Chase asked."Sure, why not." I said. We both went to the lab and it was totally empty."Alone, in the lab, I like it." Chase said. I just smiled. He kissed me and decided to deepen it. He picked me up and laid me down on the nearest table. He climbed on top. I finally I realized what we were doing. Before he went for my top I pulled away."I'm sorry Chase, I'm just not ready yet." I said getting off the table."Fair enough. Tell when you are." Chase said kissing me on the cheek."I will when the times right." I said.

I was texting Bree, she kept asking me questions because she heard something from the Lab earlier and she knew we were down there.

Nothing was there, it was just us~ B-girl

You sure? I definitely heard something and I'm pretty sure it wasn't you~ Bionic B-girl

I'm sure Bree! Its not like I was with Chase, doing something... 'Intense'. Haha that would be weird~ B-Girl

No way! What did you do?!~ Bionic B-girl

Fine! Chase and I almost got caught up in well 'love' if you get it~ B-girl

Aww you guys must really love each other!~ Bionic B-girl

You have no idea~ B-girl

Everyday at school when me and Isaac were hanging out, Chase grabbed and kissed me. I think I have a feeling about this."Chase, what is up?" I said."What do you mean?" He asked."Your jealous of Isaac!" I said."What? No!" He said. I gave him a glare."Ok fine! I'm worried about losing you to Isaac!" He said."We almost had sex in dads lab, I'm pretty sure we're together for a long time." I said kissing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 215 17
Isabella Miller is your average 17 year old girl, pefect family, life, friends she had it all. However her parents were too obsessed with her being...
199K 3.7K 53
"Long may you reign!" [I own none of the reign characters]
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.7M 99.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...