NIJISANJI Academy (EN) S2 | Y...

Von YoreSaama

By : YoreHa (YoreSama) ✦ Made : August 13, 2022 ✦ Published : August 13, 2022 ✦ Completed : December 31, 2022... Mehr

✦"This is only the beggining showing..."✦
Chapter 1 "The fresh new start"
Chapter 2 "Well, Uhm, That's Weirdge"
Chapter 3 "Watch Out!"
Chapter 4 "Practice"
Chapter 5 "It's Time."
Chapter 6 "Let's Go!"
Chapter 7 "Camping! Or Is It..?"
Chapter 8 "connection"
Chapter 9 "The Light Has Come..."
Chapter 10 "Everything Should Be Stable Now..."
Chapter 11 "Did We Just Kiss-"
Chapter 12 "Complete Darkness Are We?"
Chapter 13 "It Was Fun!"
Chapter 15 "Fxxking Rumors.."
Chapter 16 "It's Beginning To Feel Like Christmas~"
Chapter 17 "Happy New Year"

Chapter 14 "I Like Everything About You"

363 11 3
Von YoreSaama

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Enna Alouette
| 7:50 pm | streets |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

Enna watched the two suspiciously, As she heard a rustle, She then looked both ways, "Okay, This is fine…" Enna quietly exclaimed a sigh, As she placed her hands on the light pole.

"T-Thank you for walking me home…" Alban fidget his fingers, "Oh, Yeah, No problem!" Sonny chuckled, "should i do it…" Alban thought to himself, "Fxxk it…" He grunted, "S-Sonny!" He shouted, "What's up Alban?" He turned his head back to Alban, As Alban walked closer to Sonny, "A-Alban? Y-you're kinda close—" Sonny avoided Alban's gaze, "wait what am i supposed to do again—" Alban thought to himself, "Alban?" Sonny called out for Alban.

"Oh shxt–" Alban stumbled back away from Sonny, Covering his mouth, As he avoided the boy's gaze, "S-Sorry.."    Alban apologized, Enna then gritted her teeth, As she wiped her sweat, "God i need to go home…" Enna stated, As she stared at the two rapidly, "Fxxk i need the bathroom so bad–" Enna exclaimed, As she stepped in front of them.

"God, What are you two doing? Don't forget I'm your neighbor Alban." Enna said as she walked past the two, "I-I swear it's not like that!" Alban exclaimed. "Yeah…~ sure." Enna smirked, Turning her head slightly to the two, as she opened her door to her house. "FINALLY HOME!" Enna then flopped her bag as she ran towards the bathroom.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Alban Knox
| 8:00pm | street |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"I—" Alban stammered, As Sonny glanced at him, "Do you need something Alban?" Sonny tilted his head, As Alban glanced at him, Peakingly, "N-Nothing…" Alban mumbled, He then reached for Sonny's colar, Pulling him closer, Sonny then blinked twice, "B-BYE!" Alban then rushed toward his home, Shutting the door loudly, That maybe Enna could hear.

Sonny was left outside of Alban's house, He was trying to process what just happened, His fingers roamed to his lips, "I…-" Sonny mumbled, His eyes were widened, Cheeks were flushed, "He–" Sonny stammered on his own words, "He kissed me…" Sonny mumbled, As he touched both of his cheeks, "Wha–" Sonny turned his head away.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
The next day…
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

The students were finally back at school, Classes were starting to hand out new lessons and homeworks, For Enna, Her life was a complete mess, "Babu—!" Millie called for Enna, But Enna seemed to avoid her, "Damn… She's really avoiding you, Huh?" Elira smirked as she glanced at Finana, "Oh, Damn right, Gotchu right there~" Finana giggled.

"Why does she keep avoiding me! It's been weeks! What did i do!? Was it because of the sauna!?" Millie stomped her feet, As Millie exclaimed a sigh through her small pouty mouth, Her hands crossing together, As she glared at the two.

The two then shrugged off their shoulders, "C'mon you guys, You can't leave me hanging here…!" Millie looked at them with a sad face, "Erm, Y'know— We don't really know what's happening—" Finana stated, "You just saw what happened!" Millie groaned, As she walked away, "Enna likes her bro." Elira whispered to Finana, "Yup–" Finana agreed.

"Have you seen Enna!?" Millie asked, "Oh? Enna? I think so, I think she went to the uh, Hm… The council room?" She stated, "Okay thanks Rosemi!" Millie then rushed to the council room, "Better not run– You don't… Want to get detention…" Rosemi raised her hand, Catching to Millie, "Hope you're not getting detention…" Rosemi exclaimed with a sigh.

"ENNA!" Millie rapidly ran to the door, Bumping into someone, Millie then held her nose, "Fxxk…!" Millie exclaimed, "Oh shoot— MILLIE YOU OKAY?" He asked, Millie then glanced at her hand, "SHXT, I'M BLEEDING!" Millie then looked up, "LUCA, MY NOSE IS BLEEDING!" Millie sobbed, "SHU!! MILLIE IS GONNA DIE!" Luca panicked, "Huh!? What do you mean— Woah!" Shu blinked twice looking at Millie.

"Okay, Uhm– Medkit?" Shu asked, "Medkit?" Selen tilted her head, "Here!" Petra pulled out the bag, "Catch?" Petra asked, "Sure!" Shu then raised his hand, As Petra threw the med kit, Shu then shut his eyes, As he opened his eyes, Blinking twice, He then raised his head, Looking up, To see Luca holding the medkit, "POG! WE CAN DO BASEBALL SHU!" Luca chuckled, "Luca! No jokes time!" Shu curved a pout into his lips, "unpog…!" Luca whimpered.

Shu then grabbed the medkit from Luca as he kneeled in front of Millie, Placing the medkit beside him, Grabbing a bandage, "Why are you running anyways?" Petra asked, Leaning beside the door, With her hands crossed, "Look, I was looking for Enna!" Millie stated, "Oh, Enna? She went to the music club." Petra, "Music club!? Okay!" Millie then rushingly stood up, As she ran again on the hallway, "Wait– You're nose–" Shu reached for Millie, "POG! LET'S GO BASEBALL PRACTICE THEN!" Luca said with a sunshine grin placed on his face, With his hand on his hips.

"Luca…" Shu sighed, As he chuckled, "There's definitely going off with Enna and Millie." Selen crossed her arms, "It's noticeable that Enna likes Millie, Don't even think twice." Petra scoffed, "Wait, Enna likes Millie!?" Luca asked surprisingly, "I mean, It's noticeable…" Shu stated, "UNPOG! I DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT IT!" Luca pouted, "C'mon now big boy– Thank you by the way!" Shu pushed Luca, As he waved goodbye to Selen and Petra. "Bye~" Petra waved, "They are also sus." Selen pointed out, "Tell me about it." Petra agreed, nodding her head.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Millie Parfait
| 10:13am | Music club |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

Millie then once again opened the door aggressively, She didn't even care if her nose was still bleeding, Or even her hand that had her own blood, Leaving a print on the door, "ENNAAA!" She shouted, As she raised her head, To see Reimu pining Enna on the table, "WHAT THE FXXK!" Millie shouted, As she rushed towards Enna, Pulling her, "You can do it!" Reimu crossed her arms, "fxxking bxtch i can't!" Enna uttered, "Shut up!" Millie shutted her up, Hearing both of their conversations, As it cut off their ties.

Millie then rapidly pulled Enna, "Babu! Where are we going!" Enna stumbled, As she stood up again, Being pulled by Millie, "Plus, Your nose is bleeding, What the fxxk is happening babu!?" Enna groaned, As she pulled her hand, "It's you!" Millie turned her head to Enna, As she said angrily.

Making Enna gasp quietly, Her pupils dilated, At the sudden reaction of her own best friend, "What do you mean me…!?" Enna backed away from Millie, As Millie pulled both of her hands, "You kept avoiding me!" Millie stomped her feet, Pulling Enna closer, "L-look i was busy!" Enna avoided Millie's cold stare, Her cheeks were red, Heart was beating so fast.

She could feel it jump out of her chest, Just feeling Millie's grasp, Their skin touching, "What!? Don't stay quiet!" Millie groaned, As she scoffed, "Babu!" Millie shouted, "I…-" Enna stammered, "What!? You like me!? Guess what, I do too!" Millie said seriously, As Enna's eyes widened, "H-Heck no… You're joking…" Enna mumbled, Still avoiding the female's gaze.

Millie's pupils then dilated, But she needed to try again, "I said I like you!" Millie stated, Enna then finally turned her gaze at Millie, Her cheeks were flush red, "I can even say it more than one time! I like you Enna Alouette, I like you Enna Alouette, I like you—" "Okay, Okay! S-Stop!" Enna said shyly, Covering Millie's mouth, "No! I love you Enna Alouette, I love how your voice is so angelic, And sweet, I love your dark humor jokes, I  love everything you do, I just love you Enna Alouette!" Millie stated, Her cheeks were red, But not as red as Enna.

Enna was too stunned to speak, She was just staring at the little witch, "I—" Enna stammered, building up her words, "I like you too–" Enna mumbled, As Millie hugged her, "Good then!" Millie giggled, "Sorry… I should have said what you meant to me." Enna mumbled, As Millie raised her head, "Oh, Nah we are good now." Millie stated as Enna noticed.

"BXTCH YOU'RE NOISE IS BLEEDING, AND YOU GOT IT IN MY UNIFORM!" Enna shouted, "OH SHXT!" Millie touched her nose, The blood was still fresh, Meaning it was dripping ever since, "OH SHXT I'M GONNA LOSE BLOOD BABU!" Millie panicked, "BXTCH DID YOU GET INTO A FIGHT, WHAT THE FXXK IS WRONG WITH YOU–" Enna and Millie then ranned towards the nurse office.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Maria Marionette
| 10:27am | Classroom |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

Maria then turned her head, Watching the chaos begin, Fulgur and Vox, As always arguing after class, Maria then lowered her head, Staring at her text book Blankly, "How do i solve this…" Maria fondled her temples, As she huffed, Thinking how to solve the problem, "Maria!" a voice could be heard, Maria then raised her head, "Wanna go to the convenience store?" She asked, "O-oh! I think I'll let it slide off this time, Aia…" Maria laughed awkwardly, "Again?" Scarle asked, Slamming her hands on the table.

"Y-yeah, I have not been able to finish my tasks, That i am failing.." Maria chuckled softly, "Do you need help?" Aia asked, "Oh, No– It's better if you guys go off without for now." Maria softly stated, The two females then looked at each other, "Okay then, But if you need any help, Just contact us?" Scarle stated.

She then placed her hand on Maria's shoulder, Patting it gently, As the two left, Maria then gently waved at them, Bid goodbye.

As Maria turned her focus on the textbook again, But as she stared at it, The words were disappearing. It's like, Building a new word, "What…" Maria's eyes dilated.

End of chapter 14 continuing on chapter 15...

˚ ‧ ꒱꒱ 🍃 announcement 📢
Sorry that the story are short for now, I have been busy with stuff lately, I'll try to make the next chapter longer and interesting! Thank you for understanding!

✦ Words : 1752

☆ Youtube (Main) : ┈⋆

✦Description✦

'I Post gacha videos here! Feel free to check out!'

Name : YoreSama ★

Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkuj7gufpFSN35aX6RKUYg

☆ Tiktok : ┈⋆

✦Description✦
'I Post gacha videos here! Feel free to check out!'
Name : YoreSama1
Link : https://www.tiktok.com/@yoresama1

☆ Instragram : ┈⋆

✦Description✦
'I don't post a lot here, But if you wanna follow me sure!'
Name : Yoresamaa
Link : https://www.instagram.com/yoresamaa/

☆ Twitter : ┈⋆

✦Description✦
'I post updates of the stories or daily posts!'

Name : YumieSama

Link : https://twitter.com/yumieSama

☆ Wattpad : ┈⋆

✦Description✦
'You are already here~'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.7K 935 12
In which Vox is repeatedly turned down by his one and only. ⌦ Fictional Story ⌦ genres: ⤳fluff, college au, comedy ↬ English isn't my first langu...
9.1K 304 37
BOOK 1 OF "In your arms forever. || Mizuena ☆" - - - - - - - - - - Warnings for this series: ★ Swearing. ★ Angst here and there. ★ Homosexuality. (...
24.4K 373 21
Not your normal Noctyx member x reader... Instead, I'mma do it different where I'm doing scenarios that will be on fanart comics that I've seen of th...
102K 2.7K 26
I'm Alondra Sanchez. Boring and normal human girl. Or so I thought. My sixteenth birthday comes around, and I receive the news that I will be attendi...