When the Wolfbane Blooms

Autorstwa roseharpies

After the death of his father, Adam Villeneuve returns to his village for the first time in a decade to sort... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Mort-par-Bête
Chapter 2 - Wilderness of Horrors
Chapter 3 - Beware The Moon
Chapter 4 - Man Is No Man
Chapter 5 - A Proposal
Chapter 6 - Equinox
Chapter 7 - The Woods
Chapter 9 - Folklore
Chapter 9 - A Newcomer To The Village

Prelude

19 0 0
Autorstwa roseharpies

This is a Beauty and the Beast AU set in the Victorian era, where Belle and Adam are childhood friends who reconnect as young adults. Based on both the animated and live action films.

This is inspired by The Wolfman. It's a horror movie, and while I focused a lot more on the romance and drama and less on the violence and destruction, it is still inspired by a horror movie. It's a story about monsters doing monster things. Readers beware.

Pairings: Belle/Adam, Lumiere/Plumette, Gaston/loneliness <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.3K 484 25
"I'm here to take the place of my father," Bella said, her heart pounding with fear. The beast smirked, his face the epitome of evil. "Well then, I...
632 9 24
While on a journey to save her father who's been held captive by a beast Y/N learns about a dark curse, a dark curse she can help break but only in a...
1.1K 47 12
Andrea,Daughter of Ariel and Eric,navigates life as a teenage royal at Auradon.What happens when Prince Ben announces the arrival of Evilest villain'...
683 17 12
In my AU, since the werewolf boy Victor he has been counting on to confirm a marriage to his fiancee Victoria. But he still forgot to take the ring f...