Always and forever (mikealson...

By Mathilda899956

So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a... More

Kapitel 1
Kapitel 2
Kapitel 3
Kapitel 5
Kapitel 6
Kapitel 7
Kapitel 8
The end
Thank you and new book
NEW STORYYYYY

Kapitel 4

1.7K 33 4
By Mathilda899956

Elodie's Pov:    

I turned around and came face to face with the man I was looking for... my eyes quickly roamed his suit before meeting his eyes. 

I looked deep into his eyes and felt love? Safety? Closure?  What?  Why was I feeling like this? 

"I don't believe we have met." Elijah said... my breath hitched and I looked at the ceiling before letting his gaze,

"Umm.. Elodie.. your Elijah right?" I asked even though I already knew who it was.

"Yes that is me.  Now are you knew around here?"  I nodded slightly... Omg!  He's hotter than he was on TV.

"Yes I am knew... and I actually came to the ball to warn you."  Elijahs eyes furrowed, "Warn me?"  I sighed... and looked away making sure no one was listening,

"I came to warn you and your family, your mother is planning something.  I can't give too much away.  But don't drink the champagne when she is giving her speech.  And you should tell your family that to, well except Finn."  I informed..

walking away before he could say anything. Smirking to matter I took a sip of my champagne and walked to the other side of the room.

Elijahs Pov:

It was her. 

The one I had been waiting for my entire life. 

My mate.

  But what she said left me in a tizzy,  I watched as she left.. my brothers soon approached me. 

"Brother are you alright?" Neeklaus asked,

"Yes." Kol was glaring at me..

"Kol why are you glaring at me?" Neeklaus chuckled softly, "Well brother.. while you were talking to Elodie.  Me and Kol we're having a very interesting conversation." 

I fixed my posture.. "And what would that conversation be about?" "Well it turns out that she is my mate.. as well as Kols, and from the look you gave her.  I assume all 3 of us share a mate?"

I froze. "What?  How is that possible... that means that Elodie.. has 3 mates?" Nik was nodding and Kol grumbled,

"Great another person I have to share her with."  I chuckled softly,

"Well where's Rebekah I need to inform you all on something."  We all looked around and I spotted Rebekah. 

"Follow me."  My brothers an I made our way over to Rebekah.. "Sister.. we need to talk."

Rebekah nodded and we all left the room and enters a locked room, "Elijah what's with?" Rebekah asked.

"Elodie.  When I was talking to her... she told me why she was really here."  At the mention of her name everyone started at me... including Rebekah. 

Wait!  Please not another mate!  "Yes brother.. spit it out." Nik groaned,

"She came here to warn us.. she said not to drink the champagne during mother's speech, make it look like you did drink."  My brothers and sister all looked questionative.

"Okay.  We listen to her... she is our mate after all." Kol chirped in.

Rebekah gasped and took a step back.. "What do you Emma shes your mate?!? She's mine!"  Everyone in the room was silent. 

And the silence was soon over. 

Neeklaus, Kol, and Rebekah were all yelling at each other about Elodie.

"Enough!"

They all stopped their bickering and looked at me..

"Okay.  It's seems that she is mated to all of us, we need to stop our fighting or we'll scare her away."
  They all nodded reluctantly and existed the room.  I spotted Elena making her way back in the Ball-Room.  "Elena?" She jumped a little as she looked at me.

"Elijah, hi."  I could hear her heart-beat speeding up,

"Umm I see that you've met with my mother?  So does she have dishonorable intensions against me and my siblings?" Elena looked scared, "No."

I could hear her heart.. it skipped a beat.  She was lying to me.  Why was she lying?  "So my mother truly wants to be a family."  I mumbled, not buying anything Elena said. 

"Yes she just wanted to apologize.  For all of her children's behavior."  I nodded and Elena walked off.

Elodie's Pov:

I've been at this ball for over 40 minutes and I was already bored.  The waltz should be happening soon... I guess that'll turn the rooms mood around.

  I spotted Finn across the room and looked the other way.. when I looked back over he wasn't there. 

Where did he go? I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Finn smiling at me.  Just like Elijah I looked deep into his eyes and could get lost in the for ages.

His eyes widened and he seemed surprised,

"Hello.. I'm Elodie."  Finn smiled, "Im Finn..".
I nodded and looked out into the crowd.. "Finn do you think of yourself as a good son or brother?" I asked out of nowhere... Finn stiffened slightly before relaxing,

"Umm... I like to think of myself as one.. why?"  I chuckled softly and turned to face him...

"Would a good brother... hate their siblings?  Would a good brother.. be plotting against the ones who he's suppose to live?  And would a good brother be willingly a part of a plot. Tonight.  To kill his siblings?"

  Finn looked surprised that I knew and then I could se guilt... "Maybe instead of talking to me... you should be talking to them.  It was nice to meet you Finn Mikaelson."

I turned on my heels and strutted over to the staircase area... well aware of the states I was getting.

Klaus' Pov:

I was watching Finn and my mate talk... great!  I saw the look they gave each other at first.  Our entire family shares a mate! I grumbled and pouted softly before Caroline walked over to me in a smile, wearing the dress I delivered to her. 

"Klaus. Hi."  I rolled my eyes, "Caroline. I see you got the dress." 

"Well I didn't have time to shop. So how do I look?"  I rolled my eyes and tried to get a better look at Elodie.. "Umm good." 

I could see Caroline's face change.. "Good?  That's all!"  "Yeah. Good. Now goodbye Caroline."

I know that that might've been rude, but I don't care.  I can see my mate and she's the only women in my eyes. 

Everything I felt for any other women in loonnngggg gone!
Elodie walked away from Finn and to the staircase..

I made my way up to her with a smirk on my face.. although I was extremely nervous.

Elodie's Pov:

I was sipping my champagne when I saw Klaus walking up to me...

"Hello love, you look ravishing."  I blushed lowly and looked into his eyes.. love?  And more love?  What the hell?  Why was i suddenly experiencing these weird feelings for 3 men..

Finn, Elijah, and now Klaus.

  "Umm Thank-You... you don't look that bad yourself. Klaus. Mikaelson."

  He smirked, "So you know me?" He asked, "Well of course, I mean I've heard many stories and all." 

He rolled his eyes and that's when I heard the tapping of a glass.. "Uh, if everyone could gather please?!" Elijah called out into the room.

"Sorry love.. I'll be back."  Klaus and his family made their way to the states and they all stood in a line of the sorts. 

"Welcome, thank-you for joining us.  You know whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.  Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz.  So if all of you could find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." 

All of the Originals made their way down the stairs, I watched as Caroline was about to Ella to Klaus but he walked up to me. 

"Hello love, would you like to dance?" I smiled softly and let Klaus lead us to the ball-room.

Of course I knew the dance.  I've learnt every dance from the TVD series's.  Klaus an dI started waltzing.. I was staring into his eyes and I could feel myself getting lost there forever.

  "See something you like? Love." Klaus joked and I rolled my eyes, "Maybe I do." I teased. 

Klaus spun me around and I landed in another pair of arms.  Kol Mikaelosn. "Hello darling." He greeted with a smirk,

"Kol..." I smiled, "The one and only... now you looks... wow."  I blushed, "Thank-you."  Kol spun me a around and I landed in Elijahs arms.

"Hello again Elijah... you warned your family right?" I asked, "Yes.  Now how do you even know that somethings going on?" I chuckled,
"I'll explain another day, but I need a favor." He nodded, "Anything." I smiled,

"I wanna know how I'm here."  Elijah looked confused..

"What?" He asked, "Well I guess I'll explain later.. we're switching again."

  Elijah spun me and I landed back in Klaus' arms.  "So what did you mean by 'I wanna know why I'm here?'" Klaus aksed and I laughed,

"Where you listening in on my conversation?"
Klaus nodded, "The other girls where boring.." 

I smiled, "Well I guess I'll explain another time.. I think it's time I leave the ball..." Klaus froze.

"Wait. Don't leave.  Me brothers and sister need to talk to you after the ball is over."  I nodded and scowled... "Fine."

We finished our dance and I was all by myself sipping on a different glass of wine when I saw certain beautiful blonde female original make her eyes over to me,

"Hello Elodie.. my brothers where talking about you.. I thought I would introduce myself.  Rebekah Mikaelson."

  I smiled, "It is great to meet you."  We talked lightly for the next few minutes when there was a loud tapping sound and everyone looked back up at the staircase.

It was Esther.
  "Good evening, ladies and gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne.  I invite you all to join me in raising a glass, it provides me with no greater joy.. than to see my family back to gather as one.  I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!"

I looked at Elijah who nodded slightly, I watched as all the originals pretended to drink form the glass... Esther watched form upstairs with a smile plastered on her face.  What a bitch!

  I've gotten the last 5 chapters done.. and I've only been working on this for one day!  I'm hoping on being finished in the next 2-3 days.  Thank-You for reading.. also I cant wait.  Esther will most likely die in the next chapter.. and everything will be all good and holy!  This chapter was actually way longer than I thought I was going to be.. but anyways.  Goodnight/Good-day. To anyone. -Kisses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.8K 39
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
82.4K 1.8K 11
Elodie Riling went to sleep watching her favorite show.. TVD. But when she woke up everything was completely different. She found herself in a new...
125K 2.4K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
99.6K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...