Trauma

By Meegan-da-veegan

For Mingyu, nothing may last forever. "You can't stop someone if you don't know how they play the game." More

One
Three

Two

3 1 0
By Meegan-da-veegan

Walking though the school gate with his boyfriend's hand in his, they made their way to the groups claimed maple tree. Here they walk into Woozi chasing Hoshi around with his ukulele. Giving a 'what happened' look to Seungcheol, Minghao butted in.
"Hoshi called Woozi soft for him because he got him a piece of bread with a tiger face on it," Minghao said getting straight to the point.
"I only got it for him because he would not stop begging me for it," Woozi walked over and chimed in. Not even a second later Hoshi came running over, putting his arm over Woozi's shoulders like he wasn't about to just get killed.
"That's the point. I didn't beg, I only stated once that I wanted it, and guess what you bought it out of your love for me," Woozi looked at Hoshi like he had three heads then scoffed, though not pushing the tigers arm off of his shoulders.

Within their own conversation Wonwoo asked Mingyu if everything was alright, being that he looked shaken up when he picked him up this morning.
"My aunt. I don't feel safe with her around the house," at this statement everyone else tuned in with curious gazes. Mingyu did not mind sharing this to his friends, knowing they won't make fun of him.
"Last night when you left," referring to Wonwoo, "She managed to unlock my door. When she did she walked into my room, and she watched me 'sleep' for at least a couple minutes," as Mingyu was sharing what happened their curiosity turned into unease.
"She pretended to do that stupid parent thing, when you leave a room but you don't actually, you just open and shut the door to cause the illusion. So when she did that I just waited, but before she left she said to me 'Don't play me for a fool Mingming. Not ever,'" all of their thoughts are spiraling with what does it mean, why would she say that?

Before any of their questions could get answered, the first bell started to ring.
He started making his way to chemistry with Wonwoo and Seungcheol with him.
"You sure your going to be alright in that house?" Wonwoo asked beginning to get protective of his loved one. Mingyu in response laughed and ruffled his boyfriend's hair with a nod. All three of them sat together at their shared table for the class. In all honesty, Mingyu liked chemistry. He doesn't know why himself, all he knows is he found a fascination with it.

Once classes were over they were all making their way to the park, cause why not. Upon arrival the three youngest immediately headed towards the swings.
"Such children," Woozi stated, but if looked at closely you could see the small smile he wore watching the youngest ones be kids. Walking over to the trio Mingyu was asked by Dino to push him on the swing. Mingyu started pushing Dino and he kept screaming
"Higher! Higher!" Like a little kid being pushed by their parent. Everyone started laughing at his child like manner. Sometimes they do these things such as going to the park to let loose. They also do it especially for the younger ones knowing how they all had to grow up too fast for their own liking. Mingyu loves taking care of the younger ones, and would not hesitate to give them the best life they could have. All of the older ones have made it their goal to give the ones younger than them this freedom to act childish, thus they can't do it anywhere else.

However, all fun must come to an end. This moment was when Mingyu got a call from his uncle while they were sitting on the grass chatting. Immediately he stopped laughing at whatever joke was just said. He abruptly got up, scaring a few of the others with his sudden movement, and picked up the phone. Once he picked up he started pacing. Then he stopped, and he smiled. Everyone of his friends gave him confused looks. Except for three, Wonwoo, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan. Those three knew exactly what that smile meant. Though he started talking in a calm voice to not show his happiness.

"That's awful, is she okay?" Mingyu asked his uncle from the news he received.
"I'm sorry to hear that. I'll make sure to visit her when I get done, don't worry. Okay goodbye," finishing up the conversation Mingyu pockets his phone and starts jumping in glee.
"What's the matter?" Vernon questions what just happened, and why Mingyu is suddenly so happy. He explained how his aunt was in an accident and is currently in the hospital.
"My plan worked," Mingyu finally started when he was still seeing the confusion as to why he would be happy.
"Ahhhh, so our little psycho strikes again," Jun laughed when he finally understood.

After the call they all hung out for a bit more before Mingyu had to leave to visit his aunt. He decided to walk since it was close, and he wanted to pick up some flowers. He decided to pick up a flower called a Begonia. Specifically a Yellow Begonia. He thought this flower and color showed how he feels the best. Mingyu was careful with his choice in flower and color. Once the flowers were bought, he made his way to the hospital.

Making his way through the familiar doors, he walked up to the reception desk.
"Excuse me, is Kim Youngmi's room up for visitors?" Getting the approval from reception he made his way to room 404. Taking the elevator, and making his way to the fourth room on the fourth floor. Along the way Mingyu could not wait for his luck to take advantage of the situation. Yellow flowers clutched roughly in his hand, he stopped infront of the door. Saying a prayer before entering the room.

"Oh! Mingming, I didn't expect for you to show up," Youngmi said startled by his arrival. Very nice Mingyu thought. He rolled his eyes and made his way towards her bed. Taking advantage of being the only visitor as of right now, he handed her the flowers.
"You should look up what the flower and the color means, it might save you," Mingyu whispered softly, too softly, into his aunt's ear. With wide eyes Youngmi looked at her nephew's face. She was analyzing it, trying to figure him out.
"You cant stop someone if you don't know how they play the game," Mingyu stated before he walked out of the room ever so slowly. Making his way down the hallway, he ran into doctors and nurses rushing their way down the part of the hall he had just come from. He watched. He heard it.

Kim Youngmi's time of death
10:13 P.M.

Little Bastard Squad

Me-
Guess who struck again 🤪

IDKKKKK-
Is it possibly...........you?

Me-
Well yes! But who changed your name again?

IDKKKKK-
Honestly idk...

Me-
Ok.....but I'm proud I got 2 within the same month. Now that is a step up. How many have you gotten? Oh right 0

Smoll-
Actually I got 1 thank you very much. AND WHO CHANGED MY NAME!

Hannieangel-
It was probably Hoshi.

Smoll is offline
Tigerboiiii is online

Tigerboiiii-
Oh shit. Mom why would you rat me out like that...I thought I was your favorite 😔

Tigerboiiii is offline

Hannieangel-
I don't have favorites 😇

S.clouds-
That is such a lie

Hannieangel-
🤭

Hannieangel is offline

Me-
Well okay then....

Everyone is offline

Mingyu woke up the next morning to his uncle screaming through his door. Drowsily he got up from his bed and opened the door. He was met with his uncle's angry expression.
"I know you did it you little bastard! I know you killed my wife!" He screamed in Mingyu's deadpanned face. Mingyu could honestly care less.

"How do you know it was me? Where's the evidence? Only evidence you have is a wrecked car, your wrecked car. Where's the evidence to say I did it when she was driving your car, and only you would know if there was something wrong with it. What if whatever was wrong you had decided not to tell her because it would look like an accident. Like you didn't know nothing was wrong with it. Who's to say you did not plan your wife's murder. Who is to say you didn't take out those breaks on purpose," Mingyu ranted leaving his uncle speechless and infuriated.
"How do you know about the breaks," his uncle stated demanding an answer.
"I was told the cause of the crash was an out of control car, her car. From what I assume most cars go out of control either by the driver being drunk or high, which tests show she was not. Or breaks failing so they have to go around slower cars, as my mother did," after stating this his uncle walked away in anger. When he stomped away Mingyu let out a chuckle from how much he could get into someones mind.

"People are so gullible nowadays," said Vernon as they were listening to what happened this morning in the Kim household. Everyone agreed and finished their lunches. They still had about 20 more minutes of lunch left, so they all went into their own conversations, sometimes turning into a group conversation. That's when Mingyu saw it. By their maple tree was a Calla Lily, the perfect flower. In his daze he didn't notice how he started walking up to it. He didn't see how his friends were all watching him with curious eyes, especially Wonwoo.  He plucked the flower ever so carefully out of the ground saving it's beauty. He stood up from his crouched position and walked back to their bench.

Sitting back down he handed the flower to Wonwoo. Confused he asked what the flower was for.
"Beauty. The flower means beauty," Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with just as admiration and the other was giving him at that moment. He smiled. Such a genuine smile from Wonwoo was all Mingyu needed in his life, so he gave Wonwoo a smile back hoping it gives his boyfriend just as much joy as it does himself. But all good things must come to an end. And in this case it was Jun's dumbass ruining this beautiful moment.

"Why are you two looking at each other like you're about to eat one another?" Jun asked making everyone give him the 'are you serious look right now.' All of them were watching the moment between the two finding it cute. Minghao grabbed Jun by the ear and dragged him away from the table. Jun asked in a panic where he was taking him.
"To the river, I'll drown you until you learn your lesson on how to not interrupt people," retorted Minghao making everyone laugh, actually wondering if he will do it or not.

A couple minutes later the bell rang for lunch to end. The couple had gotten up with the rest of their friends. Sharing a warm hug with each other before they made their way to class.

At the end of the day Mingyu met Wonwoo in his car.
"Is that actually what it means?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu. Mingyu looked at his boyfriend confused and asked what he was talking about.
"The flower," he stated. Mingyu nodded his head telling him what he said before. The flower he picked has the meaning of beauty. Mingyu told him how the minute he saw it, he thought of him. Wonwoo took Mingyu into a tight embrace. That one embrace was enough to show Mingyu how much his boyfriend loves him without saying anything. As they say, actions speak louder than words.

Hey everyone this is the second chapter! Once again if you have any recommendations please leave them here or dm. Also *hint* *hint* I highly recommend that you look up what these flowers mean, it does in fact add to how you may see Mingyu as a character. Sorry this chapter was a little shorter than the last, but I still hope you enjoyed it!!!

Word Count: 2040

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...