The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 34

186 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34 Wen Yan's Thoughts 2.0

    February 14th is Valentine's Day, which is also Ren Zhaoruo's birthday. Because the Ren family went on a trip that day, the gift for her had to be prepared in advance. In early February, Ren's mother asked her what she wanted for her birthday present this year.

    Ren Zhaoruo thought about it for several days and couldn't think of what she needed. She had no shortage of clothes, and she would not treat herself badly when it came to food. Thinking about it again, she is sixteen years old this year, and she is half a little adult, but she can't ask her mother to give her dolls like before - mature adults will not want these!

    She struggled for a long time, narrowing it down to items that seemed feminine. Lipstick, high heels, perfume... For some reason, when she mentioned perfume, Wen Yan's figure appeared in her mind.     Maybe it's because the peers around her only think of him when they smell Yan's perfume. I have to say that she quite likes to smell Yan's perfume, it smells very fresh, not a pungent cologne.     Ren Zhaoruo told her mother about the idea, "Well...then I want a bottle of perfume."     She imagined the scene of spraying perfume on herself, and the smell on her body must be great!     "Oh? If you want perfume." Ren's mother smiled, "I thought you wanted a Pikachu doll like in previous years." Ren Zhaoruo, who     only slept with a giant Pikachu doll last night, said with a blushing face and a heartbeat: "I I'm already at the age of high school, so I can't ask for dolls anymore."     "Okay, Ruoruo is also a little adult." Although Ren's mother said so, she still used the method of coaxing a child to coax her little daughter.     Some adolescent children always like to appear mature and show their differences from their peers, such as speaking very profoundly, or dressing maturely in dress.     However, 'maturity' is not the appearance of being old enough to be successful, but the real maturity when the inner thoughts and attitudes towards things become mature. Therefore, even adults, there are times when they cannot be independent by relying on others. When things go wrong, they will collapse and cry like a child.

    But Ren's mother doesn't care whether her daughter is really mature or not. No matter what, she will shelter her daughter and become Ren Zhaoruo's refuge, a safe house where she can return to heal her injuries.

    ***

    Ren's mother acted quickly. After Ren Zhaoruo said what she wanted, she took Ren Zhaoruo to the mall to choose the fragrance she wanted.

    Ren Zhaoruo went back and forth in several counters to try the fragrance. During the period, she smelled the one used by Wen Yan. She was a little moved, but in the end she gave up the idea. If she bought it, wouldn't it be a hit with Wen Yan? It's just as embarrassing as the jersey.

    Seeing her tangled appearance, the salesman took the initiative to explain to her, "This fragrance is unisex and can be used by both men and women."

    "Do boys also like to spray this?" The men around Ren Zhaoruo except Wen Yan I don't like to use them, but Wen Yan is a delicate boy. How could Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong do such a thing, think about it and think it's reasonable.

    "This fragrance was originally positioned as a men's fragrance, but the scent is neutral. It is very popular with male customers. Female customers also buy it, and even buy it back for their boyfriends." The salesman smiled, "The fragrance on the Internet is very popular. It is said that this is boyfriend fragrance, and I want to hold it when I spray it on my boyfriend."

    Wen's mother heard the salesman's words and joked: "Then if you want to buy it? Give it to a male friend?"

    Ren Zhaoruo blushed a little. Not for anything else, but imagined that she would not let go of Wen Yan who was sprayed with this perfume - this picture is too scary! Before she can touch Wen Yan's body, she will be thrown to the ground by his shoulder, right? And, and why would she hug him? Wouldn't it be nice if she sprayed on Pikachu and hugged Pikachu?

    She shuddered, and threw out the mess of thoughts. But she really likes the smell, she bought it and can't spray it back to school for fear of being incense, then...

    "I bought it." Ren Zhaoruo paid for it out of his own pocket, "I don't need money from my mother, I bought it myself, A gift for my brother."

    Since it's her boyfriend Xiang, she won't give it to her father, she finally solved Bai Yueguang's matter, she doesn't want to jump out of a few people who like her father.

    Looking at the previous mother's suspicious eyes, Ren Zhaoruo explained: "Isn't my brother single all the time, then let him spray this, attract the attention of the girls, and let him get rid of the single as soon as possible."

    This way, you can buy it without wasting it. When Ren Yiyun meets her in the future, she will let him spray this perfume in advance, what a useful tool!

    Ren's mother was happy, "Okay, then buy one for your brother."

    Buying a few hundred yuan of perfume for that stinky brother, Ren Zhaoruo is bleeding, and he can only use this tool to the extreme in the future. Or wasting her money!

    ...

    In the end, Ren's mother bought two perfumes for Ren Zhaoruo as her birthday present, both of which were the ones she chose after trying the scents. One is a rose scent, the other is a sweet citrus note, and Ren Zhaoruo is satisfied.

    Before she could wait for her birthday, she couldn't wait to spray the newly bought perfume on her body when she got home, and smelling this charming fragrance, Ren Zhaoruo felt that she was about to fall in love with herself.

    No wonder that BKing uses these, it seems that she really needs to learn more from him - wait, she shouldn't comb her hair with hairspray!

    ***

    It has been her birthday for several days since Ren Zhaoruo came back from a trip with her family, and she is too lazy to hold any birthday party.

    Several friends were dissatisfied with this, and they had to make up for her birthday when they said anything. Ren Zhaoruo had no choice but to invite a few close friends to come to his house.

    Everyone brought gifts. I don’t know if Qian Zihong has fallen in love with baking since the last time. This time he brought a handmade towel and rolled it over. Ren Zhaoruo tried the poison and found that Qian Zihong’s craftsmanship improved The better it is, even better than the cake I made for Shi Jiakai last time.

    Ren Zhaoruo gave a thumbs up and praised: "Awesome, you can go to open a cake shop in the future."

    Qian Zihong was very proud, "There must be many people lining up every day, wanting to try my craft."

    A few friends laughed and ate while chatting. The school will start in a few days, and this short winter vacation is coming to an end. Let's take advantage of these few days to have a good time and not waste a minute or a second.

    After eating and drinking, Ding Xiao felt a little bored, so he pulled two boys to play games. Fang Jiexin and Ruan Jingyi were not interested in games, so they went for a walk in Ren's garden.

    Shi Jiakai built a team and brought in a few people, Ding Xiao said, "But we only have four people, can we drive like this?"

    Qian Zihong said calmly: "Don't worry, I'll bring someone in." As

    soon as he finished speaking, Ren Zhaoruo saw a familiar ID join the team, "There is no more dawn". He was the one who opened up with Qian Zihong and the others last time, and the one who used the lyrics of "Allure".

    Before Ren Zhaoruo could ask who it was, Shi Jiakai helped her answer this question, "Brother Yan, let's play with the microphone."

    - It turned out to be Wen Yan, but I didn't expect him to listen to Cantonese songs too.

    Wen Yan replied "Well", I don't know if it was Ren Zhaoruo's illusion or what, but Wen Yan's voice in the voice was quite nice.

    The game starts and enters the selection interface. Ren Zhaoruo didn't know many heroes, so he said, "I want to play Ezreal①."

    Qian Zihong was stunned, "But Brother Yan is always playing the shooter position in our black team."

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't answer yet . , Wen Yan then said: "It's okay, you can play, I will help you."

    Qian Zihong asked in confusion: "Oh, brother Yan, do you know how to play support?"

    "..." The air was silent for a few seconds, Wen Yan only said, "The female gun ② can also play support, I will use the female gun."

    "Also." Shi Jiakai teased, "The female gun is Brother Yan's signature hero, it is worth letting him help you, birthday star. Duke."

    Wen Yan asked, "Is there anyone's birthday today?"

    Shi Jiakai explained to him, "It's not even today. We made up for Zhao Ruo's birthday. Her birthday is Valentine's Day, but she was not in Tang City that day, so we won't celebrate with her until she comes back."

    "Well."

    Wen . Yan wasn't talking over there. After entering the game, he and Ren Zhaoruo walked the two-way road together. When the two returned to the city after pushing the line, he said -

    "Happy birthday."

    Ren Zhaoruo was startled, and then smiled . : "Thank you."

    She was a little surprised that Wen Yan would actually say happy birthday to her, but he had already attended Shi Jiakai's birthday party, so it wouldn't be a problem to tell her.

    Although the two cooperated for the first time, they had a tacit understanding. Without Shi Jiakai's help, they could clear the bot lane on the opposite side, making Ren Zhaoruo feel like he was a master of the game.

    What surprised her even more was that Wen Yan actually gave her the skin of the Guardian of the Stars.

    Ren Zhaoruo quickly asked him, "Did you send it to the wrong person? Shall I return the money to you?"

    "No need, I didn't send it to the wrong person, it's for you." Wen Yan paused, "Take it as you. My birthday present."

    Shi Jiakai, who had accepted the game console from Wen Yan, urged him: "You can accept what Brother Yan gave you. This is also his heart."

    Compared with his game console, this skin is really good. It was nothing, even Ren Zhaoruo, who was not familiar with Wen Yan, relaxed. The favor of dozens of dollars, she will just return it to him on his birthday in the future.

    "Thank you then."

    In the next game, as long as Ren Zhaoruo chooses Ezreal, he will use the skin that Wenyan gave her to thank him for his kindness.

    Several people continued to open black until the mother called a few children to eat, and they said goodbye to each other after a hurried game.

    "See you at school, Brother Yan."

    "See you at school."

    ***

    Wen Yan didn't exit the settlement interface, looked at the game characters he and Ren Zhaoruo were fighting side by side with, pressed the screenshot, and another picture was added to the album. This was already the first few pictures added today.

    He put down his phone and looked at the delicate gift box on the bookcase. He knew Ren Zhaoruo's birthday, and he just asked that question knowingly.

    Every Valentine's Day, I see other people celebrating Ren Zhaoruo's birthday in the circle of friends. Wen Yan already knew when Ren Zhaoruo's birthday was, and he also prepared a birthday gift for her, but there was no reason to give it away, so she probably wouldn't dare accept.

    That's why he deliberately asked whose birthday it was, and gave her a game skin for this reason. Although it wasn't anything expensive, a skin worth a few dozen yuan was easier to accept than a gift of a few hundred yuan, and Wen Yan would be rejected by the other party.

    As for the gift he bought before... just wait until later.

    One day there will be a chance to let him deliver the gift to Ren Zhaoruo with his own hands and say "Happy Birthday" to her.

    The author has something to say:

    For reference only, the perfume used by Wen Yan should be the road to the underworld and Darjeeling tea. Darjeeling tea is really fragrant. 5555 is indeed a boyfriend fragrance!

    ①Ezreal is the hero of "League of Legends", referred to as EZ.

    ②The female gun is Miss Fortune, the hero of "League of Legends". The female gun is just a title. Although she is a shooter, she also walks through the auxiliary position on the field. Wen Yan won't support heroes, so he can only use this to play support for Ren Zhaoruo 23333

    ③The Guardian of the Stars is a skin series, the two heroes mentioned above have this skin, but the female gun in the mobile game has not yet released this skin , Wen Yan's idea of ​​giving this skin is that she hopes to use the same series of skins with her, rounded up is a couple skin hahaha, everyone knows it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.4K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
100K 2.1K 16
DISCLAIMER. I OWN NOTHING EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Meet the Captain Henry Sparrow he was part of Jack Sparrow's crew, and his b...
1.7M 93.3K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
44.4K 1.1K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129229/ Author: Shen Shiqiu Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-04 Latest: Chapter 95 Ended rebirth finish...