The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 26

250 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26 About the Future

    Qian Zihong has been very lost recently. His "Snow White and the Seven Little Tall Men" couldn't sign up for the party because he couldn't find a suitable actor, and he couldn't win glory for the class.

    He was in a low mood for several days in a row. Shi Jiakai couldn't bring a smile back to his face even with his proposal to invite him to dinner. In the end, he could only coax him to say that he would definitely make his appearance at the party next year. Only then did Qian Zihong change. Back to the lively boy before.

    Although Qian Zihong's dream of starting a business has not yet collapsed, there is still a classmate in Class 7 who successfully broke through the program and will play the piano solo at the party. Ren Zhaoruo also joins the others to listen to her etudes.     Seeing her classmates sitting in front of the piano and playing, Ren Zhaoruo was very envious. When she was a child, she was arranged by Ren's parents and mothers to learn the piano, but she did not persevere. Looking back now, I feel annoyed at why I didn't keep learning. Maybe she is now a pianist who has resounded both at home and abroad - ahem, it's too much.     Is it still too late to learn the piano again? Should I discuss it with my parents... But I don't know if I can stick to it, so let's think about it carefully.     Ren Zhaoruo thought about it, the time passed again, and there was still a week left before the cultural evening.     What does the party mean to students? Half a day without classes and nights with self-study, and a three-day vacation when you get home from school and play—how wonderful!     On the way to the auditorium one day, Ren Zhaoruo avoided the busy staff and looked up to see that many corners of the school had been decorated to welcome the New Year. It just happened to be snowing lightly today, the decorations swayed with the wind, and the snowflakes were falling, creating a beautiful feeling.     Ren Zhaoruo exhaled a mass of hot air and couldn't help but sigh: The end of the year is coming so soon. The first semester of high school is about to end, and in the blink of an eye, she might be going to the second year of high school.     She came to the entrance of the auditorium. The sufficient heating made her frozen body like a popsicle come alive. She took off her heavy down jacket and trotted to Zhu Qian's side.

    For the rest of the week, everyone was nervously preparing for the party. The four hosts had to go through the whole process of rehearsal, and students who had performances had to play on stage.

    The staff has to calculate the duration of each performance so that they can master the whole party process and how to solve if there are any emergencies, such as which lights suddenly go out or the sound fails.     It was the first time for Ren Zhaoruo and others to participate in such a large-scale event, and they learned a lot from the staff. This is not the same as a family gathering. It is more professional, and it is not for friends and relatives that you are familiar with. It will not tolerate your mistakes. You must do your best.     Sometimes these little hosts have nothing to do, and they will be asked by the staff to help set up the auditorium.     Zhu Qian said to Ren Zhaoruo next to her while sticking the decorations: "I suddenly became interested in the profession of event planning, it seems to be quite fun, and I can deal with many people I know and don't know, and I can gain more knowledge.     Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Yes, although the body is very hard, but the spirit is still relaxed, and it is happier than those who sit in the office and work their brains every day." "     Zhaoruo, have you thought about the future ?" What major do you want to study?" Zhu Qian's expression was serious, "You are a very thoughtful person in my heart, and I want to know what you think."     Talking about this question, Ren Zhaoruo's face showed confusion, and his hands Her movements slowed, she thought about how to answer.     The Ren family has enough strength to allow Ren Zhaoruo to pursue her dream. The company does not need her to inherit, and her sister is there to support her. If she wants to return to Ren's work, she can arrange a position for me at any time. If she wants to develop her own interests and hobbies, she can also choose to drop out of school to explore the meaning of life like her brother.     She doesn't need to worry about food and clothing, let alone sacrifice her future for her family, so she doesn't know what she really needs and what she wants.

    Maybe it's because Ren Zhaoruo is the youngest child in the family, with her elder sister and brother around, she doesn't have to worry about anything, they have their help anyway. Or maybe it's because she was originally just a supporting role in the story. The author doesn't need her to have any great ideals. She only needs to appear as a background board and contribute to the development of the story.

    ——Now that she has her own consciousness, she has to worry about it.

    Ren Zhaoruo couldn't put his own thoughts on Zhu Qian, so he put it another way.

    "Well...Actually, I don't know what I want to do in the future. My thinking is always changing. It is possible that I am thinking this way now, but not in the future." Ren Zhaoruo shrugged, "I can confirm one thing, that is I can’t study design-related majors, and even my dog ​​laughs at me when I draw.”

    Zhu Qian nodded in agreement, “Indeed, I often think about this and that, and I’m only a freshman in high school now, these things Wait until the third year of high school to think about it~"

    "Hey, do you have pets in your house?"

    The topic of girls always jumps like this. One second they tell you this, and the next second they jump to another irrelevant topic.

    "Yes." Ren Zhaoruo said with a smile, "I have a Bian Shepherd, a very smart dog, whose real name is Ren Zhiming and his nickname is Bianbian."

    Zhu Qian was a little surprised, "There are so many names, but the first name is still Ren. , and you have the same surname, it seems that your family really likes him."

    Mentioning this, Ren Zhaoruo clenched his fists and gritted his teeth: "It was my brother's name, he said that he was smarter than me, so he put me The 'Zhiming' in the name "Zhaozhao is like the bright of the sun and the moon" is regarded as Bianbian's big name, and he is given the surname Ren."

    "But my stupid brother doesn't know, and Bianbian has my surname Ren, and he is also with him. Sharing the same surname, my brother and Bianbian became brothers, and he has the same IQ as the stupid dog he calls him."     Zhu Qian laughed so much that he couldn't stand still, "Hahaha, you two brothers and sisters are really interesting! I envy you so much. Yeah, I want a brother too, but unfortunately I'm an only child."

    Ren Zhaoruo shook his head painfully, "Don't, it's not a good thing to have a brother, he will bully you and laugh at you and say that you are ugly, so you can't wait to beat him to the ground. It's better for my sister! My sister is super nice to me and will care about you. I'll take me shopping, I love her!"

    Zhu Qian looked at her with envious eyes and complained about her family, "Your family has a good relationship."

    "Your family relationship is also good." Ren Zhaoruo smiled, "I see you In the circle of friends, you will help your father do carpentry work, study various dishes with your mother, and your family often goes to the park to exercise. Your life is also very interesting."

    Zhu Qian thought of her family, and a look appeared on her face With a happy smile, "You are right, every family has its own standard of happiness, which cannot be compared with others. Although there are only three people in our family, we are still very happy."

    Ren Zhaoruo winked at her, "That's not true. That's it."

    The voices of their chatting and laughing were heard by others, and Pan Xinjie half-jokingly and half-complaining: "Two young ladies, please stop chatting and not working." The

    two girls looked at each other and smiled, and Zhu Qian said weakly. "Alright, alright, here we come."

    Ren Zhaoruo yawned, "I'm so sleepy, does anyone want to drink coffee, I'll treat you."

    Pan Xinjie and Zhu Qian raised their hands to express their desire, Yu Yansheng turned around, Even though he was wearing a bloated down jacket, the boy was still thin. He smiled and said, "Thank you." In the

    end, Miss Ren was the host, and invited three partners and a few staff members to have afternoon tea. Ren Zhaoruo returned to the classroom with iced coffee. In winter, he would drink cold drinks, even if he was shivering from the cold!

    ***

    In addition to the preparations for the party, Ren Zhaoruo also has to face the final exam in January, which determines whether she can spend a stable winter vacation.

    This winter vacation was properly arranged by her, not a day was free, and even homework had to be spared. Shi Jiakai's birthday party, a trip with his parents and sister, a date with his sisters...

    The short month of winter vacation is not even enough. She doesn't want to be affected by the results, and she can't even get up to play. Now it's harder, review carefully, and get good grades in the future, so you don't have to worry so much.     Liu Wenyin allowed the students in Class 7 to move around during the evening self-study. Everyone wanted to take advantage of this time to discuss topics with their classmates and complete their homework at school instead of having to wait until after school.     Liu Wenyin, who used to be a student, can understand this feeling. Now that she is a teacher herself, she uses her identity to help the students. For example, let them not sit in their seats during evening self-study, but can walk around freely, as long as they are not too noisy to other classes.     The monitor Yuan Lun is good at mathematics, physics and chemistry, and everyone will ask him for advice if they have any questions. One is that he has a good temper, and the other is that his explanations are easy, funny and easy to understand, which is much better than some teachers. Even if his classmates still don’t understand, he will patiently tell them until the other person understands them.     In fact, there are not a few students with good grades in the class, such as Wen Yan who is sitting near him. As for why the class leader is so popular, the most important thing is that he has a good temper.     ——But Ren Zhaoruo doesn't think so, once a good-tempered person gets angry, it will be more terrifying than a bad-tempered person, and you don't know what he will be angry with. If he offends the other party inadvertently, he will not You know, that would be embarrassing.     Thinking like this, Ren Zhaoruo still likes to ask him questions. For example, now, she and Fang Jiexin came to Yuan Lun's side to listen to him explain the topic. The teacher explained it roughly, but most students didn't understand it. a topic.     Seeing that the monitor was surrounded by people, Qian Zihong didn't join in the fun. Anyway, he was thick-skinned, so he asked his brother Yan for advice. Wen Yan was too lazy to explain so much, so he directly wrote the calculation process on paper, and he would let Qian Zihong take it back to study it himself.     "Hey, Lao Yuan is really enjoying himself, so many people around him are really welcome."     Hearing Qian Zihong's words, Wen Yan glanced at him, and when he saw the familiar figure, his hand paused. Withdrawing his attention, he continued to write problem-solving analysis.

    Shi Jiakai sneered: "If you are so smart, you can make everyone surround you, can you?"

    "Although I am not that good at studying, I am good at sports!" Qian Zihong retorted, "The school sports meet Isn't everyone cheering and cheering for me at that time?"

    Shi Jiakai broke his illusion, "You also said that it is the school sports meeting, it is only once a year, and people who study well can enjoy this kind of treatment every day."

    Qian Zi Hong raised his fist and said, "Stinky Stone, do you want to appear at your birthday party with a pair of panda eyes."

    Shi Jiakai pretended to cry, "I'm so scared, brother Zihong let me go.

    " When the two treasures were arguing, Wen Yan wrote the problem-solving process on a piece of paper. He closed the pen and motioned for Qian Zihong

    to take it away. "See for yourself." No matter whether you can understand the words or not, first praise him, "Wow, thank you Brother Yan!"

    Wen Yan didn't listen to what he said, he stood up and leaned over to Yuan Lun's side to see how he explained it. Sample. However, he meant it on someone, not wanting to know how to solve this problem.

    This might be a good performance opportunity.

    He once heard such a line, 'Brainy is the new sexy.'①, isn't that Yu Yansheng just good at studying? He can smell Yan as well.

    The author has something to say:

    It's not my intention to get stuck here. Who knows that BKING jumps out to express himself. If we want to write later, this chapter will not be finished. Let's split it into two chapters and stop here first

    hhhh I mainly raise Shiba Inu or Corgi, but Dr. Chen is too smart! Just arrange a border shepherd for her. The silly brother thought that giving the dog such a name would attack his sister, but the result was "injuring one thousand enemies and eight hundred for yourself" hahaha.

    ①'Brainy is the new sexy.' From the British drama "Sherlock", it is also my favorite S2E01, I love Fuaiwuwu T_T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1K 52
Author: Small Character Ruiqing Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-09-29 1. Ning Sese was reborn and returned to the year when he first arr...
15.1K 276 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
66.9K 1.7K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...
22.9K 358 17
God gave her a chance to do it all over again. After she was born again, she wanted to race against good and evil, so that innocent people would not...