The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 10

381 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10 The Script

    The photo in my hand seems to be a hot potato, not to put it down, nor to hold it. After Ren Zhaoruo heard what the system said, she picked up the photo and observed it carefully. The boy was wearing a white shirt, holding a trophy in one hand, with a 'V' gesture in the other, and a bright smile on his face.

    As far as appearance is concerned, he is not as handsome as his father, he can only be said to be handsome, a type that is more attractive the more he looks. To describe his words in one word, 'neighbor brother' is perhaps the most suitable.

    The camera is focused on his face, and the background is not very clear, only a vague sense of what college student skills competition is, and the trophy he is holding in his hand, it should be a photo taken after a certain competition.

    According to the system, this person is her mother's Bai Yueguang. Ren Zhaoruo had to admit that the first impression left on her was really good, and such a boy is a popular type even now.

    Ren Zhaoruo was in a complicated mood at this time. Young people's view of love is not as 'old-fashioned' as elders. Breakups and divorces are common things, and they do not want to spend their whole lives with the same person. Ren Zhaoruo doesn't really care. He doesn't take falling in love so seriously. Boys who have had multiple girlfriends are not heinous.

    But who hasn't dreamed of a lifetime of love for a couple? Maybe she is still young, has not experienced anything, and is optimistic about her future lover. Now that I hear that my parents have loved people before, I feel like a beautiful dream.

    Ren father and mother have always been synonymous with love in her eyes. When others talk about her parents, they all look envious. There are so many couples who have broken up in relationship. It's not that they pretend to be in a good relationship, but anyone who has been with them can see that the relationship between the two is unbreakable.

    But when they were still young, they once had someone they could not ask for. The white moonlight in their hearts and the photos hidden in the book were the dusty years. If they hadn't missed that Bai Yueguang, Ren Zhaoruo would never have been born in this world.

    Ren Zhaoruo took a deep breath, "System, how many stories I have unlocked, please tell me all."

    [Okay. 】

    She learned the story of her parents from the system. Ren father and mother were only together because of the family marriage. When they first got married, they still remembered Bai Yueguang in their hearts. Later, due to the precipitation of time, those unwillingness gradually dissipated, leaving only the love for each other. According to the current words, it is the so-called love after marriage.

    Thirty years after they were married, they had three children. In fact, the story should end here, but the author is not willing to let them go. When both parents and mothers got married, they knew that the other party had someone in their hearts. Later, no matter how loving they were, they couldn't forget this incident.

    By chance, Ren's father learned that the photo of Bai Yueguang that Ren's mother had hidden was exactly what he looked like when he was young. At the same time, Ren's mother also met the girl Ren's father liked back then. The husband and wife are worried about this, worried that the other party will rekindle the old love of Bai Yueguang, dare not show the real reaction, and subconsciously hide from each other, causing their feelings to walk into an alley, and the two wander in it.

    The constant entanglement in their hearts and the affairs of the children made them haggard. In the end, Ren's mother couldn't stand such an atmosphere and filed for divorce from Ren's father. But Ren's father mistakenly thought that Ren's mother regretted marrying him, and agreed to her angrily. In the end, the two ended in tragedy, one stayed at home and the other went abroad.

    Until the end of their lives, the two never contacted each other, but when they finally closed their eyes, what came to mind was the happy days they had with each other, but unfortunately...

    [This is their original plot, host Is there anything unclear? 】

    Ren Zhaoruo's silence made the system very worried. The same is true, when a person is told that his parents are not together because of love, and will divorce in the future, who will happily chat with others?

    "So it is." Ren Zhaoruo closed her eyes. When she was reading novels, she always liked to read abuse, but when those episodes happened to her family, the past novel fragments became her nightmare, and she could no longer read BE .

    "Why did my father find out who my mother once liked? It stands to reason that he knew about it at the very beginning, so there is no reason to be entangled because of it, right?"

    [Because the photo of Bai Yueguang is of you for him. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo: "?"

    【In the original plot, it was the host who discovered this photo by accident, brought it to Father Ren, and asked him why the person in the photo was not him. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo: "??"

    【And when Ren's mother met Ren's father Bai Yueguang, the host expressed your deep love for her, giving Ren's mother an illusion that you and this biological daughter treat outsiders better than her This biological mother is still kissing, and even that person is the person her husband liked back then. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo: "???"

    Ren Zhaoruo, who was originally in a low mood, is now so angry that she can't speak - even if she is only a supporting role, isn't it okay to be such a supporting role? She was not stupid enough to ask questions in front of her father, and she would not treat outsiders better than her own mother!

    "Tell me, is this author a black fan of mine, who can write such a plot? Many people in the comments must scold me!

    " you. 】

    "..." She wouldn't let such a thing happen!

    Ren Zhaoruo looked at the photo in her hand, everything started from it, she certainly wouldn't go to Father Ren with the photo stupidly like the original plot and ask why it wasn't him.

    She put the photo back in the Sherlock Holmes, hiding the book in a corner and covering it with something else. The nannies usually don't clean up the bookcases, and my sister and brother don't get bored to browse the things here, let alone her parents. This is the best place to collect books.

    Ren Zhaoruo clapped the ashes on her hands and pretended not to notice anything.

    【Host, what do you want to do? 】

    "I haven't made up my mind yet, but I definitely won't do it as in the original plot."

    If she is restricted by the world and forced to follow such a plot, it is not her will. Now that she has self-awareness, she will not follow the original plot, to break up her parents and divide their feelings for the development of the story.

    The original intention of the system was to let Ren Zhaoruo fix the bug in the plot. On the surface, she was helping the system, but isn't it also the system that was helping her?

    If she doesn't know that she is a character in the novel, every move is arranged, like a background board, she will appear where the plot needs her. She would be a disobedient daughter and upset her parents. There may also be other annoying settings, just to promote the plot.

    Since the system says that the ending needs to be changed, there is no stipulation on what ending to change, which also means that this allows Ren Zhaoruo to play freely. She will definitely change her parents' tragedy into a happy ending, she will untie the knot between the two, let them meet honestly and say what she really thinks.

    [Then when you need my help, just open your mouth and I will do my best to help you. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo finally showed a smile, "Thank you, if there is any trouble, I will definitely ask you for help, after all, you are an almighty system."

    The flattered system is very useful, and even eager to try it, I wish Ren Zhaoruo would immediately ask it to do something What, so that it can exert its ability in front of the host.

    ***

    Discovered a little secret of her mother when she was young, Ren Zhaoruo was a little uneasy, this feeling of 'doing bad things' is really uncomfortable. In fact, there was still a diary written by Ren's mother on the bookcase, but Ren Zhaoruo didn't want to read it.

    Even if she might learn more about the person her mother liked back then, she didn't have the idea of ​​spying on other people's privacy. She was so curious that she would never read her mother's diary.

    Before grandpa and grandma got up, Ren Zhaoruo lay in bed for a while, and she had a nightmare in this short period of time. In the dream, she was self-willed like a little bully. Even her brother, who often quarreled with her, couldn't talk about her. No parent or mother could do anything about her.

    In the end, if Ren Zhao was frightened to wake up, the person in the dream was so terrifying that she would not admit that it was her!

    Ren Zhaoruo woke up in a trance, and after going downstairs, she calmed down after the cold wind blew in the garden. The dream and reality were the opposite. Why should she care about what dream she had just now.

    She heard someone calling her name behind her. It should be the two old people who got up. Ren Zhaoruo sorted out the expression on her face, put on a smiley face, and turned to meet her grandparents.

    Ren's father and mother couldn't come back for dinner, and Ren Zhao stayed at his grandfather's house for dinner before going back. Of course, the old people welcomed her to stay. She really ate too much for lunch, so she could only be coquettish and cute to her grandmother, so she could show mercy. She didn't want to make so many delicious dinners for her to eat, she didn't want to be unable to walk.

    Grandpa was worried that Ren Zhaoruo would catch a cold outside, so he handed her a cup of hot tea that had just been brewed, and Ren Zhaoruo quickly took it. Old people like to drink this kind of bitter tea, but she doesn't like it very much. Compared with this kind of strong tea, she prefers sweet milk tea. This is also the grandfather's intention, Ren Zhaoruo drank several cups.

    It is said that drinking strong tea will help her lose weight. She ate so much today, drinking a little more might be effective...

    Ren Zhaoruo took a sip of tea and looked at her grandparents' faces. Maybe she could ask them something about her parents back then. matter.

    She thought about it and decided to start with a universal sentence -

    "I have a friend at school, and she told me that she has someone she likes." Ren Zhaoruo pretended to be helpless, "She says that in front of me every day. Human affairs, she wants to confess, but she doesn't dare to be rejected, I'm about to be annoyed to death by her."

    "That's good, I'm very lucky to find someone I like." Grandma smiled and glanced at her grandfather, jokingly, "I liked your grandfather back then, and I confessed to your grandfather that this person was dying for face and refused to accept it. Promise me, and later when I was about to give up on him, he pulled his face and came back to beg me, if you think it's funny?"

    Grandpa blushed and winked at Grandma to tell her not to continue talking, but Grandma ignored his eyes.

    "If Ruoruo's friend really likes that person, just try to confess, maybe it will succeed. You are still young, don't let your future self regret." Grandma changed the topic, "Then... if there is Do you like the boy you like?"

    "Why did you get involved with me?" Ren Zhaoruo looked innocent, "Grandma, your granddaughter has a high eye for me, and ordinary boys are not worthy of me."

    Grandma patted her Hand, "Okay, Ruoruo certainly deserves the best."

    "Then did my mother have a boy she liked at the time? How did she and Dad get together?"

    The atmosphere was suddenly silent, grandpa and grandma looked at each other, as if they were thinking about how to tell her.

    The clever Ren Zhaoruo couldn't see what they were worried about, so he kept his mouth shut and pretended to be wronged, and said, "Grandpa and grandma can't lie to me. I'm not a child who can be easily deceived by the words of adults.

    " Ren Zhaoruo had rejected Ren Zhaoruo's request, even if she was just a child in high school, the two old people did not despise her because of this, but treated her like a little adult, and asked her for her opinion before doing things, and her thoughts were the same. It has reference significance.

    Grandpa put down the teacup and sighed: "The matter of your father and mother is indeed a bit complicated. We could have told you a processed fairy tale, but we didn't want to deceive you, Ruoruo."

    "I didn't want to listen to the princess . The age of the happy ending with the prince."

    Ren Zhaoruo clenched her fist nervously, this is an opportunity to know the truth of the year, she will never miss it.

    "Grandpa, I want to know, tell me to listen, okay?"

    The author has something to say:

    The first copy is open! Everyone loves first marriage and then love. Is this a middle-aged plot? Just like the people who love before marriage, after they get married, how will their offspring react when they know the story of their parents?

    ↑Not only the father has Bai Yueguang, but the mother also has it. I will not arrange any plot where the woman is infatuated with her husband who has Bai Yueguang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.6M 492K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
26.3K 344 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story