Evie's first True love

Thirteensssluuuttt द्वारा

I new girl entered the school and she was different and evie took a liking to her. Btw you kinda replace Trac... अधिक

💌
🦢
💋
🎸
⭐️
🕰
🫶
Summer done

High by the beach

562 2 0
Thirteensssluuuttt द्वारा

There we were the first day of summer I mean a lot has happened good things bad things the school year was definitely different and I don't know what me an Evie are really I mean she's like my best friend and we kind of both like each other but I guess that's that we were thinking about getting more tattoos which would be totally cool.

I just think that it was a insane time and that's it I think bye bye

N/A
I don't not know what to write but I am making a another evie story so pls Bo read that and give me ideas if you want more of this story.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.2M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
10.8K 292 23
"It is funny that dreams suddenly turned into your worst nightmare and one man could change it back. I thought that I would never be loved again, but...
1.7M 97.9K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...